Opensense Reviews & Product Details

Opensense Overview

What is Opensense?

Everyday email, evolved. Opensense is the layer on top of your business email that lets you get more value from your everyday communication. When someone in your company sends an email, they’re now able to tap into three incredible features. The first is a perfectly branded, totally compliant email signature. The second is a banner ad for content or events tailored specifically to the recipient. The third is the world’s most advanced email engagement tracking including video replay and heatmaps of time spent viewing your website and attachments. Opensense integrates natively with all major CRMs and marketing automation tools. Customers include Salesforce, Adobe, Outreach.io, and hundreds of other incredible brands.

Opensense Details
German, English, French, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Opensense enables teams to easily create and manage beautiful email signatures and add personalized marketing banners to everyday business email to boost engagement, promote events and distribute content.

Opensense (formerly SenderGen)

Opensense Screenshots

Opensense Reviews

Showing 75 Opensense reviews
Already have Opensense?
What do you like best?

Opensense has world class technical support who is very knowledgeable about M365 and Opensense product. Even their president will from time to time take escalations from their technical support staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Signature Product could use a little more refinement on UI admin side. The Office 365 Sync tool could be a little bit more robust. Currently the system syncs once a day with Office 365, it should sync multiple times per day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Opensense resolved the need to create custom signatures and have end users update their signatures. Signatures are stamped after E-mail Transit so sales team can market their product more efficiently. Also the signatures are reporting back to HubSpot which is a great addition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to upload multiple banners and schedule deployment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the in platform reporting and I find it a bit frustrating that I cannot edit banner size in the editor somehow—I need to actually make that adjustment in the HTML of the signature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask as many questions as you can during the onboarding and demo. I think I assumed I would be told all the nuances and things to keep in mind at the beginning of our time using the product. Alot of things were answered as we started using it—although I think it would have been helpful from the very beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to upload promotional banners in our team's signatures and it allows us to easily make updates to banners without having to ask the team to make changes manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

We have been enjoying all of Opensense features for the past 45 days and so far we enjoy how the platform offers robust analytics, and it integrates well with our CRM (HubSpot). We like how we can rotate the banner versions throughout the campaign and how we have an open-line of communication with the customer support team. Overall it's a great tool that's worth trying out (they have a 30-day no obligation trial). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price minimums are on a higher end, and the price just increased as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Company-wide uniform email signature. No need to worry about employees editing their own signatures and allowing for the admin to have full control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Opensense made it easy to create signatures so that we could standardize our look and feel to customers. They worked with us to explain how to adjust them and were right there when needed. Signatures look uniform and great to our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I believe more work can be done to make the signature stamp that a user would see when generating a new email in outlook look better. The solution works perfectly for the outside world but we also want our internal users to feel a sense of pride and brand ownership so we had to work around this limitation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The team and staff at outreach is dedicated to getting us the solutions we want and are very knowledgeable about their product. Their support is also amazing. Their team went as far as to troubleshoot another product we were using when we weren't sure where a problem was with our email delivery (and it didn't end up being anything to do with Opensense). I have always had pleasant conversations and could feel the support and desire to help out Jobot whenever I reached out with a concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Opensense ensures our signatures looks uniform and great no matter which product we use. We used them to ensure our business development emails look just as good as our internal emails. They are also handy for helping users with difficult phones get a great looking signature that looks the same no matter which mail platform they use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Manager, IT
What do you like best?

The email signatures are eye-catching. Better than your canned email signature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it may cause some issues when using other email filtering software, but that isn't their fault Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

fantastic looking graphic on all our emails, it can really make your company look like the next level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Speed issue solvers, no matter how complicated I made it.

You can not ask for more everyone there is very knowledgeable in all technology they support. From the moment we called support was not put on hold or bounced around, conferenced in higher tier support when was needed. Keep up the great work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Few years with them nothing bad. And I am the type of person looking for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tell them what you profesional needs are they will find a way to implement them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had issues sending double emails, it took them no time to track down, test and implement the solution to fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
What do you like best?

I have been trying for years to get a consistent signature for all of our staff. There are always those that don't want to comply, however, now we have a way to push it! It's great for different departments, etc. Opensense staff has been amazing to work with. They coded what our signatures looked like for us, and we were able to deploy quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could install the signatures myself but that isn't really a dislike since it has to be done on each local computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You do need to be on the cloud version of Outlook. Ours took a little longer only because we were in the middle of transferring our entire business from a server based exchange. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving outdated email signatures, compliance issues, etc. We used to have another name and the people that used to work for the older company 'refused' to change their signatures. Now, it's super easy to make everyone compliant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Really easy to use, great for running campaigns in email along with schedule meeting links. Never have had down time issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The portal is still a little clunky and the original set-up (especially in a CRM system like Hubspot) is manual and not the most user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

An effective, attractive email signature with meeting booking capabilities and marketing campaign options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

Ads, ease of coding and modular version management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, just canceled due to company not wanting to pay for signature system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One-time updates and adjustments that can be applied to defined groups or individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Opensense's strengths lie within the usability and interface of its tool. It's easy to set up and you'll soon find yourself navigating around the dashboard in no time. The design studio itself is very intuitive to use (provided you're good with HTML) and everything is self explanatory. The marketing function itself allows you to easily upload banners and what I find really exciting is the reporting function and analysis that Opensense provides. This makes it easier to see what banners have been doing well, and contributing to the overall traffic on our website. It's easy to use, and working alongside the customer success team, you're guaranteed to get up and running in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No particular dislikes attributed to Opensense. The main issue I have is with images being displayed as broken - but this is a wider email signature issue and not just pinpointed to Opensense themselves. This issue is apparent with email clients such as Outlook but may be down to the users' inbox preferences in the way they decide to bring display image attachments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely suggest seeing which tools are out there that can deliver what you need. Opensense ticked all our boxes too and thus why we decided to go with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've addressed some brand awareness issues that Opensense have helped with solving. Also, it's provided additional channels to push our marketing messages. We utilise the tool around events and other campaigns that we'll be running throughout the year. It's a really useful tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like how customizable our signatures are as far as design and rules, but I would say my favorite thing about OpenSense is the top-notch customer service. We've tried other platforms and the customer service was the downfall. My Customer Service Associate is always quick to help me or answer any questions I might have. Also, he walks me through anything I need help with as far as changes in design or function. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across anything on the platform I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a platform for managing a professional and functional e-signature - look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prior to using OpenSense we were using another platform that was causing security issues with our emails landing into people's junk folder. OpenSense has eliminated that problem and given us much more freedom in our design and marketing through our signature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Consultant
What do you like best?

We're driving outbound-sourced meetings with prospects via the meeting link and mind blowing hits for the gif-link. The gif is super eye catching. Great value for the investment, they don't nickel and dime you/ they aren't a pain to add users with. Also, easy to implement across my growing org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because I set it and forget it for a while I forget how to use the admin panel when I come back. Also the admin panel is a bit tricky and the branding isn't completely changed from SenderGen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have sales reps, leadership, IT, and marketing on your task force and bought in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Images in the signatures of our email campaigns that send via Outreach! No more gigantic or oddly formatted pics and links! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shipping and Receiving Clerk
What do you like best?

corporate consistency with signatures. we had a problem before using this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the sync could be automated or scheduled to prevent logging in with every team member change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

automate syncing and bring all domains into one portal for administration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had employees making their own signature and no consistent branding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The response in our system is almost instantaneous. When we make a new campaign, the next email we send already has a new banner. We also always appreciate when software integrates with HubSpot and therefore our CRM. The software is on rails enough that our signatures look great, but flexible enough that someone with a base of HTML knowledge can make it look great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is utterly confusing as to how to tie ad tags, technology groups, and campaigns together. I have ended up having to call our CSM 3 different times just to show me how to tie everything together. I feel like the different areas that need to be tied together are a bit disjointed and ambiguous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that the technology integrates with other bits of your technology. Don't be afraid to ask for a free trial to see how the technology works for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking for a new channel to generate leads for online courses, and by sending targeted banners to different accounts, we are able to track interested parties and add them to the lead nurturing cycle. Because of this, we are directly able to see ROI from using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

I like that we are able to give our marketing team access so they can make changes to email signatures as marketing campaigns change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only real complaint is there is no automatic sync between Office 365 and Opensense. We need to manually kick off a sync as we make changes to user accounts so they reflect the new information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Biggest problem was users modifying signatures with information that wasn't always relevant to the company. Biggest benefit has been to give customers a new way to get information about events with the company through updated signature campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I love that I can control the email signatures to create consistency across my organization. The tracking capabilities are also amazing! I also really like that I am able to make a change from one site and it will change across the board, to all employees. This is helpful in portraying up-to-date marketing banners within the emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to pay to re-design the signatures. There is a feature to be able to re-design them myself, which I need to take the time to do. I'll do that eventually, but all in all this is a great product. I also really dislike that when you are writing an email, the previous of your signature appears within code. I've had several complaints from employees within my organization that are confused as to what this is going to look like, and why it keeps appearing that way. It's very frustrating, that because I purchased this product on behalf of my company, I have to hear it! I wish it would just show exactly how it will appear in an email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend that you are committed to the design that you choose, because once you make a selection, you either have to re-design it yourself, or there's a fee to make changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpenSense has allowed a consistent message platform for my email recipients. It's useful to see who is viewing the emails, clicking the banner interactions that we have as a call to action in the bottom of the email, and see who is really engaging with the content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to target specific domains per employee Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Confusing dashboard, not much assistance with implementation of signatures or tips for updating/changing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Opensense has helped with a lot outreach/marketing, we are benefiting a lot from the statistics we are getting from our email campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our brand is consistent and in tact, easy to use, marketing our brand has never been easier, and the customer service is rock solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In a perfect world, the platform wouldn’t require the code at the bottom of the email where the signature is placed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consistency across the company in producing a good looking and impressive email signature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Having consistent signatures for mobile when the team is on the move. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything has been great so far - no issues at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great platform and couldn't recommend it more. Their support team was nothing short of exceptional during the on-boarding process and haven't had any issues from it. Keep up the great work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More consistent and professional brand experience for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

We haven’t encountered any problems so far Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We only use a email signature portion of opensense; therefore, it’s hard to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mobile device signatures. It looks more professional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contact Center Solutions Analyst
What do you like best?

What is there not to like!!! Email tracking, link tracking, website tracking, run special banner, create amazing signatures Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I love everything about it! There is nothing to dislike about this product it does everything you could ask for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy It! You Will Love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Knowing is people open your email for one, but the benefits it SALES SALES SALES. ABC with this solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

How cool a signature it produces - very professional, great for marketing purposes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Platform requires training and manual set-up in the beginning, not the most intuitive, but easy to run from there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing signatures and doing email signature campaigns, can be used and integrated into Hubspot, allows us to push new customer information campaigns and what tradeshows we will be submitting to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The signatures look great and the onboarding portion is simple once you figure it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not great, and it can be very confusing as to how to add new admins. There's also quite a bit of steps included to changing the banners / segmenting campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us book 10 meetings to a tradeshow our team was attending in less than one month. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Marketing
What do you like best?

Before Opensense we had chosen another vendor and ended up replacing it within 6 months. We haven't had any issues with images not showing up or any technical problems at all. This will enable us to be more creative with signatures and use them as a marketing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflows aren't intuitive and can be intimidatingly complex for non-technical folks. That said the UX is much better than our previous solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not all systems are the same. Services that append the code at the server level may or may not get flagged for image removal by the receiver system, and may end up as attachments - this was something we didn't understand at the outset. On mobile devices we had severe issues with our previous technology - make sure you test carefully and fully across all platforms, and passthrough several clients receiving, forwarding, and replying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Onboarding new employees with OS is easy.

Once staff understand the UX they stick to their workflow without any issues.

Has become integrated into our marketing campaigns and reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Of Staff
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Consistent Branding across all devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Have not come across any experience to reference just yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have not used the analytics capabilities of the system however, the email signature was executed well and exceeds our expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to have our email signature applied when sending emails from our mobile device allows us to keep our branding consistent and exude that we are constantly working which is a great look for our industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Opensense?