Opensense

Opensense

Opensense is a next generation platform designed to help sales and marketing enhance human email. It provides enterprises with cloud hosted apps that give visibility and analytics on human to human email.

Work for Opensense?

Learning about Opensense?

Opensense Reviews

Ask Opensense a Question
Opensense review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Best email signature management"

What do you like best?

As a marketer, I like that I can easily can control signatures centrally and have targeted campaigns within them. And their support is incredible.

What do you dislike?

I think the UX can be improved. They should iterate on this. Also, it would be nice to see more documentation.

Their platform solves the inconsistencies we had around employee signatures. SenderGen allows for more consistent branding across all devices, and gives me full control on how signatures are rendered across our entire organization.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Opensense
Showing 51 Opensense reviews
Opensense review by Carol S.
Carol S.

"We don't worry about signatures now"

What do you like best?

Before Opensense we had chosen another vendor and ended up replacing it within 6 months. We haven't had any issues with images not showing up or any technical problems at all. This will enable us to be more creative with signatures and use them as a marketing tool.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflows aren't intuitive and can be intimidatingly complex for non-technical folks. That said the UX is much better than our previous solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not all systems are the same. Services that append the code at the server level may or may not get flagged for image removal by the receiver system, and may end up as attachments - this was something we didn't understand at the outset. On mobile devices we had severe issues with our previous technology - make sure you test carefully and fully across all platforms, and passthrough several clients receiving, forwarding, and replying.

Onboarding new employees with OS is easy.

Once staff understand the UX they stick to their workflow without any issues.

Has become integrated into our marketing campaigns and reporting.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Opensense
Opensense review by brian b.
brian b.

"Fast and Top Notch Service!"

What do you like best?

I love the response time on tickets. Dealing with various companies being in the IT field, noting is more important then customer service and technical support and I give them a 10 in this area. I was having an issue with my signature and even though it ended up being a Microsoft issue I still received support and the tech remote connected to my computer and showed me where in the Admin Portal to make the changes I wanted.

What do you dislike?

To be honest I can't think of anything I dislike. Any time I had an issue, Opensense was right there to help out. Going above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your brand to be in unison, and less tickets and calls for your Helpdesk, implementing Opensense will save you valuable time and resources to let them handle your signature needs.

Branding is very important in our business, everyone having the same signature and look at our business is vital. Opensense makes it all work with little to no administration.

What Email Signature solution do you use?

Opensense review by Sara M.
Sara M.

"Easy, Email Signature Software"

What do you like best?

I recently learned how to use OpenSense from my colleague. It is very easy to learn and to integrate into our day to day work. I love the functionality of the tags so we can include different departments for different email signatures.

The best part is how easy Open Sense is to learn and how it has improved our organization's email banners. These email banners give off a polish, professional experience from all employees.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate through the many tabs in Open Sense - I often find myself moving through a few different tabs before I find the one I was originally intending to find.

Other than that there aren't any other functionalities that I particularly dislike overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend. At a previous company, I used another email signature and Open Sense is most definitely superior in terms of quality and ease of use. Highly recommend.

We are able to send different email signature banners through different departments. This is very useful as we have three different lines of business and we can make things more targeted.

Opensense review by User

"Great results. Really professional and attentive."

What do you like best?

The process was and carried out fairly quickly. The design team was on hand to fine tune the design exactly how wanted and the follow-up team ensured the rollout went smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Even though the whole process is designed to be simple, some steps were slightly convoluted, and I found that some things were unclear and not explained as well as they could be. Despite the design team getting the design done exactly how we wanted, it did take a lot of back and forth to finally get there, which was unfortunate. They were a few requests that I was ensured would be met and told not to worry about it, but when it came down to it was told that they couldn't be met.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very good and worth the money, just make sure you ask all the questions you need before and make use of the trial they offer

We now have a really great looking email signature and have had many compliments. It fits the business really well, and we look to make use of the marketing features.

Opensense review by Pam J.
Pam J.

"Easy Implementation & Compliance!"

What do you like best?

I have been trying for years to get a consistent signature for all of our staff. There are always those that don't want to comply, however, now we have a way to push it! It's great for different departments, etc. Opensense staff has been amazing to work with. They coded what our signatures looked like for us, and we were able to deploy quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could install the signatures myself but that isn't really a dislike since it has to be done on each local computer. I would like to be able to code myself, but so far I haven't been trained in this. I think it is important to be able to use the marketing capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do need to be on the cloud version of Outlook. Ours took a little longer only because we were in the middle of transferring our entire business from a server based exchange.

We are solving outdated email signatures, compliance issues, etc. We used to have another name and the people that used to work for the older company 'refused' to change their signatures. Now, it's super easy to make everyone compliant.

Opensense review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Great product priced right"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with G suite and Hubspot. This makes our email signature setup easy and our use cases plentiful. They also have good customer service and I appreciate that their on-boarding model allows you to not only get a free trial but free implementation .

What do you dislike?

The backend interface could be better and I wish there was a better way to import users. Also, it took more revisions with their design team than what should have been necessary and the way they coded our email signature was not 100% to our liking. That being said, it is great that they have a design team that will design and code the signatures for you. As a web agency we are probably pickier about this stuff.

We used opensense as an easy and effective way to communicate our company rebrand. We have 3 companies coming together under 1 new brand and this solution allowed us to easily deploy new signatures to everyone in the organization instantly. The Hubspot integration allowed us to show different banner ads to different audiences so that we can more appropriately tailor the rebrand messaging.

Opensense review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"OpenSense Streamlines our Email Signature Marketing"

What do you like best?

We chose OpenSense for two reasons - to have more control over branding in our email signatures and to have the ability to add and schedule marketing banners within our signatures. Our users implement the signature once and it's done! I love that I can change out marketing banners or text ads and implement them without having to bug individuals to update their signature. I can also create groups so that different departments have different marketing messages at any given time. I also am able to rotate multiple banners or text ads at any given time.

What do you dislike?

The signatures are in a plain text format until after they are sent. It took a bit to get used to not seeing the finished, HTML signature before sending the email. For us, this was not a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their team is small but responsive and very helpful! They are refreshingly straightforward and honest throughout the sales process. I talked to multiple vendors that were more concerned about walking us through their "multi-step sales process" than actually finding out what we needed and whether they could provide it. Competitors also had much higher prices. The team at OpenSense is one of the main reasons we selected them.

Before implementing OpenSense we had some rogue email signatures out there! This was a great way to standardize signatures and make sure we had brand consistency. It's also easy to implement with new team members. However, the way I justify it for our budget is the ability to add marketing messages and increase awareness for the various products we offer.

Opensense review by Administrator

"A few bumps in the road, but a good overall experience."

What do you like best?

Everything is completely customizable, so I can match our branding and company messaging exactly as I'd like. I can customize everything for different teams and uses. It's also great that I can lock/unlock fields so that employees are only able to edit what I want them to, keeping everything consistent.

What do you dislike?

The set-up took longer than expected, and there were some unexpected hurdles. Luckily, the team was very helpful and got it all sorted out, but the first few days were extremely rocky. The initial steps to integrate everything weren't as intuitive as the rep made it seem. There are also some issues using the signature on platforms that aren't synced. We use Hubspot for a lot of business, and I have to copy and paste the code in order to get individual users to have their corresponding signatures. The visual signature does not cleanly copy over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would go for it if you have enough active accounts to for it to make financial sense. There aren't any tiers or levels, which a lot of companies annoyingly have.

Customizing the signatures for different teams/uses has been extremely beneficial. I can make sure the correct information and branding are being used for each specific purpose needed.

Opensense review by Greg P.
Greg P.

"Email Signatures without Formatting Issues"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that I no longer have to fear about email signature formatting across our entire company. Also, love how we can customize the email signatures based on our CRM information.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to see the actual output of the email signature when sending it rather than the shortcode.

But it's a worthy tradeoff and makes sense why it can't be outputted since everything happens at the server level with opensense and outgoing mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tired of dealing with employees butchering email signatures, OpenSense is a simple solution.

Consistent and personalized email signatures for specific sets of users integrated with our CRM.

Opensense review by Madison L.
Madison L.

"Opensense Allows For More Marketing Control and Reach"

What do you like best?

Opensense has a ton of capabilities and the team is really easy to work with. We utilize the platform to help expand the reach of our marketing efforts and campaigns and to have control to manage what teams, individuals and assets see each of our initiatives. With integrations to Marketo and HubSpot it is very user friendly and easy to build list segmentation and track our efforts with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Team is very agile and creating so many new feature and awesome capabilities that sometimes our team misses them :)

Multi-uses:

Events: Driving registration to events

Assets: Drive demand and downloads

Campaigns/Programs: Expand marketing reach, awareness, interest and demos/trials

Segment to the database, regions and based off of sales rep incentives

Working on setting up better tracking and reporting internally to determine the effectiveness of our campaigns and banners.

Opensense review by Sumit G.
Sumit G.

"Changed the way we do business"

What do you like best?

It didn't just mitigate a lot of agony around getting people to update their signatures, inconsistent signatures, and just generally a PITA but just removed it entirely. I can update my entire teams signature as soon as we decide to update our marketing collateral so they all stay in sync.

I don't use it myself but our sales team seem to enjoy the email analytics knowing when old clients re-open emails, lukewarm potential customers constantly re-opening our bid emails and just the number of deals closed because of this info.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit janky but the overall value prop is so powerful that I'm a bit forgiving of it. I know they're young though so if I had to choose between a beautiful UI and less features I'd choose the features they have any day... would love a refresh of it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, the level of support I've gotten have sealed the deal with my desire to continue to use them. I've casually mentioned things I enjoy and enhancements that would be cool and some have materialized into the product.

Syncing our marketing collateral that we're constantly tweaking to our email signatures which drive a lot of engagement for us. Benefits we've realized is that our team is way happier not having to think about updating their signatures regularly. The sales team are enjoying the insight to how clients and potential clients are consuming the info they send.

Opensense review by Administrator

"Easy to use, easy to deploy email marketing solution"

What do you like best?

Opensense has all the in-house email marketing solutions a business would need. It compliments well with external email marketing (MailChimp) we send thousands of emails and we get insights into those with It's reporting capability. User management and deployment is relatively simple as well.

What do you dislike?

The interface could become easier to use. It may also be nicer if the were pre-loaded signature templates you can choose and an interface that allows you to edit them. Not everyone is well verses in HTML and having a GUI would greatly aid in its ease of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and secure.

It helps us meet compliance standards, keep our brand across all employees easily. It also allows us to increase our impressions on new initiatives/products we are rolling out.

View Original July 18, 2017

"Works well for our whole organization"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Opensense is the customization and ability to standardize signatures. We love the option to segment groups for different teams/regions and the rotating banner feature when we have more than one thing to promote. Since all updates can be made on the backend, updating signatures across our entire company is much easier and requires no additional work for the rest of them team once they set it up..

What do you dislike?

It takes a bit of time to understand how to set up user groups correctly. However, I will say the platform has had great design updates to make it more user friendly.

Promotion of our newest content, gaining registrants for upcoming webinars. We've enjoyed the ability to segment groups and rotate banners.

Opensense review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Easy Tool that Expands Eyes on Marketing Initiatives"

What do you like best?

SenderGen allows us to segment content/CTAs/Ads and get it in front of the people who matter the most. It's easy to use and the SenderGen team makes us a priority whenever we have questions or need help

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. You need to make sure you're organized with the banners and the segments, but its a very easy tool to use. Our reps love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a plan for segmentation and for rolling it out internally.

The people our reps are emailing everyday are exactly the people we want to be engaging with our content. Before SenderGen, we had to email everyone to update their signatures, which meant we weren't able to change them quickly or frequently.

Opensense review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple tool for email signatures"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty straightforward tool for implementing email signatures across the company. Support is also very quick and responsive if you have any issues.

What do you dislike?

Downside is that there is limited documentation available in the knowledge base. It would be helpful to be able to preview an email signature to make sure it is working. Reporting could be more robust. It is difficult to perform any A/B testing as you cannot segment the audience in the tool.

We chose to use Opensense as a lead generation tool as well as a branding tool for unified email signatures. We have also tried to use Opensense as an ABM tool to target accounts with open opportunities and specific industry segments.

Opensense review by Pawandeep S.
Pawandeep S.

"most effective email signature"

What do you like best?

That how this software allows us to manage signatures and banners for events. This changes the whole ball game and totally puts us ahead in game do to such presentable email signatures.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes navigation is not the easiest so I just have to work with the support as they support team is amazing.

For specific events we can tag department groups which makes the over head a lot less if you had to do this manually.

"Thanks Opensense!"

What do you like best?

We really like having a way to standardize signatures across the company. Adding or changing users is fairly easy!

What do you dislike?

At times, the customer service is slow and asking questions seemed to be a bother. We pay for an extra service, but have not been told how to set it up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish that Opensense made an effort to build a relationship with customers. It can be difficult to find the right support or get questions answered. If you are a fairly tech savvy company, you should be fine figuring everything out. If you're not, you may have difficulties.

Continuity across signatures; patients recognize our company and signatures are streamlined.

Opensense review by Nimish S.
Nimish S.

"Most Accurate Email Tracking In the Market"

What do you like best?

Sendergen tracks email from every device and can accurately track emails with multiple recipients with an easy to use user interface.

What do you dislike?

Although the tracking is the most accurate that I've seen, Sendergen doesn't offer drip or email templates functionality, however they do integrate with our third party services that we use for these functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sendergen's integration process can be more work than some of the other providers out there but the results and data we receive is far superior to the other providers and worth the extra effort upfront.

We're attempting to attain real-time actionable data to help us close deals faster. Since utilizing Sendergen our ability to contact leads has increased over 25%.

Opensense review by Harry H.
Harry H.

"Low-risk, High-reward. Just do it."

What do you like best?

It's a simple concept that came at an extremely reasonable price point and functionality that fit for us in every way. If you have a sales team (especially high-velocity) this is an absolute no-brainer. Mapping banner to Marketo segments was the real sex appeal for us. Our sales and customer support guy (Bobby Narang) is just awesome.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding process and initial training was a little helter-skelter. Bobby is definitely solid and knows his stuff, but the process that it was delivered just felt out of order. I understand why they don't have one, but a FAQ/community/user guide would go miles. With that said, Bobby has probably been the most helpful, available, and thorough sales/customer support person I've ever worked with. He makes himself available and every time that I've opened up a training video that I asked him to record, he shoots me a note to see what's up or if I need help. Bobby is the Mayor of Customer-centric City.

Delivering quality, relevant offers to our audience based on their interests/roles/behaviors/etc.

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

"Best branding and tracking in one solution"

What do you like best?

We looked at other solutions. Sendergen was the only one that could on-board our entire company in one click. Also, my marketing team loves the lead gen capabilities, and that every device can be configured with a standardized email signature.

What do you dislike?

Since switching to SenderGen, there hasn’t been anything of substance that I’ve “disliked.”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other companies have done a better job of marketing themselves, but I've yet to see an offering as comprehensive available on the market.

We're using both of their services. 1. Managing email signatures across all devices, and running campaigns. 2. Tracking emails and attachments from any device.

We've saved time not having to have all of our employees update email signatures and we have driven real leads with the campaigns. On the tracking side, we were able to get extremely accurate data that the other tools we tried did not provide. Other tools say "Somebody" opened the email when you send to multiple recipients which is frustrating.

Opensense review by David N.
David N.

"Amazing way to track response rate for emails that you send."

What do you like best?

SenderGen allows you to instantly see who is responsive or engaging with your emails and who is not. I'm in sales, and I use SenderGen on a daily basis with emails that I send to prospective clients. SenderGen has a 100% accuracy rate when you use it with attachments.

What do you dislike?

When you use SenderGen without sending attachments to your email and when you cc multiple people, you sometimes have to do some forensics (for example, you have to look at the internet service provider geography) in order to determine who has read your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is involved in sales, SenderGen is an extremely helpful tool. I don't know what I'd do without it.

It clearly allows you to determine who is interested in your product/sales pitch, etc. It also helps you to focus your sales calls because you can immediately see who has read your email multiple times.

Opensense review by Shapse J.
Shapse J.

"Streamlined client communication"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to control all of my agents signatures and updated content that we want to communicate with clients.

What do you dislike?

Any major design changes need to go through HTML or the Opensense design team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Truly a great product, but would love some easier design options.

We're able to show ourselves off as a real brand and offer new content to clients like never before.

Opensense review by James M.
James M.

"Opensense provided a great solution for centralized email signature management "

What do you like best?

The ability to setup multiple signatures for various departments, ensure that everyone has the latest design, and the ability to have matching signatures on all devices was a huge feature of moving to opensense

What do you dislike?

Due to the limitations of Microsoft Outlook, setup does require some effort on each employee and adoption is always the issue with roll outs of new software like this

Making sure all emails to customers look professional with our logo and branding was a critical reason we choose Opensense. The biggest benefit is that we can change and update the design without requiring employee involvement to update.

Opensense review by Hollie F.
Hollie F.

"Strong functionality in a simple interface "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and allows us to leverage the most-used channel of business communication: email. The Opensense support team is also incredibly responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more variability in user permissions baked in so as to accommodate a global team with various roles.

We use Opensense to extend the reach of our content and event marketing efforts. The biggest value-add is that we see prospects engage with our content much earlier in the sales process as the content is served up right there in our email signatures.

Opensense review by Joel B.
Joel B.

"Great insight, better connections"

What do you like best?

I love the insight of when a user opens and interacts with the emails and attachments. It help identify proper follow up times and is a great indicator of intent

What do you dislike?

I wish I could have a manager view to see how my teams are doing

More Sales

Opensense review by Kyle N.
Kyle N.

"Absolutely amazing!"

What do you like best?

Support was awesome and you really arent limited to what you want to do with signatures. Very intuitive. Great product!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see some type of AD connector. That would make on-boarding much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pull the trigger, just have an implementation for onboarding to create the csv automatically for you. Will make an intuitive product already even easier to use

We have been able to provide our customers with a standard template. This is beneficial to marketing as it is more professional.

Opensense review by Tim Z.
Tim Z.

"The best email tracker I've used to date"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that SenderGen is able to track email opens across different users on the same email. They are mobile friendly and their automatic video tracking details are really cool.

What do you dislike?

SenderGen currently does not have a mail merge or template tool. I had to use Outlook and Excel instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth seeing a demo and giving it a try. Easy to install and their support staff was excellent.

SenderGen helps me negotiate deals and prioritize leads.

Opensense review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Best email signature management"

What do you dislike?

Opensense review by Kurt K.
Kurt K.

"Personal and InGenius"

What do you like best?

The dedication to customers, communications and willingness to listen.

The information and speed of the app is amazing.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a bit more updated.

User Guide update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SenderGen is friendly, knowledgeable and very easy to setup. Start with the Signature product and then add the other great features.

Knowing when our prospects are opening the materials that we sent them.

Verifying if our customer ever did open up the solution we sent them.

Troubleshooting communications.

Opensense review by Nathan T.
Nathan T.

"Really powerful tool to turn day-to-day email interactions into a marketing touchpoint."

What do you like best?

You get a high degree of control and customization. It also provides us with another segmented channel we can rely on rather than sending email blasts to specific segments of customers.

What do you dislike?

The backend user interface. It's a little clunky to use and have to go through multiple steps to update banners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get used to using the platform, it's a very powerful platform.

Providing increased visibility and customization to a widely used and untapped communication touchpoint.

"Opensense is great!"

What do you like best?

The ease of the interface and the support they offer when you need assistance.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if I dislike anything about opensense, maybe some video guided trainings would be helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, Opensense is a easy tool to learn and use.

We were looking for a solution for an email signature program and Opensense really had the most user friendly interface and perfect price. Compared to its competitors Opensense is ahead of the industry.

Opensense review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good analytics, HubSpot integration "

What do you like best?

We have been enjoying all of Opensense features for the past 45 days and so far we enjoy how the platform offers robust analytics, and it integrates well with our CRM (HubSpot). We like how we can rotate the banner versions throughout the campaign and how we have an open-line of communication with the customer support team. Overall it's a great tool that's worth trying out (they have a 30-day no obligation trial).

What do you dislike?

The price minimums are on a higher end, and the price just increased as well.

Company-wide uniform email signature. No need to worry about employees editing their own signatures and allowing for the admin to have full control.

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

"Works best when you CC multiple people"

What do you like best?

- The ability to track WHO (out of multiple people copied) is viewing your email

- Tracking what prospects are seeing / downloading in their eyes

What do you dislike?

- It can be pretty buggy at times and the UX is not ideal. Would be great if there was a plugin

Recommendations to others considering the product

They're definitely headed in the right direction. Work on UX and the email tracking is super solid!

- Helpful when it comes to lead scoring for BDRs. Identifying which leads are most engaged with our emails.

- This is really beneficial however, for account executives. When they're sending out agreements, etc... it's helpful to see what is catching the prospects' eyes

Opensense review by Darrin D.
Darrin D.

"#1 Value Add Tool To Our Business"

What do you like best?

The number one benefit to us is knowing who is looking at the documents we send and when so we know who to follow up with versus just calling everyone. It allows us to focus our efforts and improve our productivity. It also allows us to know whether or not a client received a document and opened it.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with this service line. It's very affordable, easy to use, great customer service.

Improved productivity by far. We sometimes have to send hundreds of documents to prospective buyers and we need to know who is reviewing those documents and who isn't.

"Easy, easy, easy"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending email codes across my company. I ask employees to copy and past into their signature settings and bam, done.

What do you dislike?

Would like someone to reach out periodically to check up on me with updates and notifications. Sometimes people do not follow through within my company, which can be an internal issue.

Email signatures. Getting everyone aligned has been great.

Opensense review by Achim B.C. K.
Achim B.C. K.

"Best tool ever"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy setup, ease of use, God’s results good tracking

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention, everything fine, pricing has a good relation

Signature management, banner placement, tracking.

Opensense review by Administrator

"SenderGen the only true multi-recipient tracking"

What do you like best?

True multi-recipient tracking with beacons embedded via connectors on the outbound.

The ability to pseudo-serendipitously call on a client when they are reviewing your email at a later date, because you have this open intelligence from SenderGen.

What do you dislike?

Attachment tracking causes problems for some recipients, sometimes SenderGen (Exchange Online / Office 365) relays are blacklisted by certain organizations even if they are not listed in any public blacklist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely look into SenderGen if you need true multi-recipient tracking.

It's exceptionally easy to integrate with Office 365, Exchange Online, or Exchange Hybrid deployments so don't let that dissuade you.

Email opening and viewing compliance and sales purposes, calling on clients that have demonstrated an interest in your email proposal.

Opensense review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"Great email tracking and ancillary capabilities"

What do you like best?

Hands down, best email tracking in terms of consistency. Also allows visibility into opens and clicks for every recipient of an email, whether To: or Cc:. This is huge. If you send a sales proposal, for example, to a large group of people, you want to know who is opening it and viewing your content, not just that someone opened it. SenderGen does this.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the reporting interface. Has a ton of information but needs to be cleaned up by a UX designer.

Email tracking is the feature I use, along with document and link tracking. I've gained a lot of insight into how critical individuals are viewing and consuming my content.

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

"Essential for Enterprise professionals"

What do you like best?

Having visibility into how well my documents are being used at my prospect is huge.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is a great product that does not require me to do any additional work but one time setup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend the money. It is well worth it

The ability to track proposals and documents sent to my prospect. Has been helpful to see which parts of the contract they are looking at most and which parts of my presentation they are finding most interesting

Opensense review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"I felt like a member of the family"

What do you like best?

The Sendergen team works hard to provide a quality product and they deliver. I most appreciate the family style approach to their business. We work together towards a common goal. Thanks SenderGen.

What do you dislike?

I like most things about Sendergen, but I would like to see an iOS app to control the interface from my phone.

Email signatures. I like the ability to control most aspects from one central location.

Opensense review by Administrator

"Great app with lots of features for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

It has lots of features that other apps may even not have for a way lower price. The support is great too, answered every question we had and even helped us to set up the signature design

What do you dislike?

It has room to improve in terms of features inside the design manager, but nothing big

It's not just a signature, the hubspot integration and the campaign has brought a whole new level of marketing for us

Opensense review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Get the whole team on the same page and track the results "

What do you like best?

- It's easy to set up different signatures for each team

- Update everyone's signature at once

- Easily add in marketing banners

What do you dislike?

The UI could be easier to use, especially designing your signature.

It's everything you could want in an email signature tool - tracking, easy to update, team- signatures.

Opensense review by User

"It works good!"

What do you like best?

Sendergen is amazing, it easily tracks emails and saves you a lot of time. No matter what the number of recipients is, emails will always be tracked. Moreover the lead gen capabilities are the plus point too, glad I use this software.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning the software was pretty hard to use and understand but now all works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should first try the demo, not all companies can take advantage from this software.

Sendergen have helped our company work with efficiency, more leads are generated since it's use.

Opensense review by Jeanne Hopkins j.
Jeanne Hopkins j.

"Used SenderGen in two companies! Fantastic tool to unify branding and generate leads!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to tailor email signatures for different company team members. Whether in Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Tech Support, Customer Satisfaction, HR, there is a banner for you! And, everything is trackable.

What do you dislike?

How challenging to work with internal IT teams to deploy.

Consistent messaging and branding, plus marketing program updates/cadence.

Opensense review by Angus C.
Angus C.

"Email transparency "

What do you like best?

I know when and what receiver do with with my messages

What do you dislike?

That Amit and Bobby aren't in he same office building as me...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do tell people you have the app...they can have unwarranted Big Brother concerns ..✌🏻

Understand when and how much time the receiver has spent reviewing the messages attachments ..

Opensense review by User in Computer Software

"It allows me to see my contacts viewing or opening emails or downloading attachment that I sent date"

What do you like best?

Sends me info real time and support the needs of someone in sales. I like getting email notifications and knows what if any of attachments were opened and read and for how long. Fairly user friendly.

What do you dislike?

That I lost the ability to see my old contacts tracking form the prior provider. I don't like having to log in for more detailed info into the portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gives relevant information

Same benefit

Opensense review by Administrator

"Wonderful service - great flexibility"

What do you like best?

This service is wonderful for our mid-size business. It saves us a ton of time on compliance and the tool is so flexible and allows us to advertise events, etc. Couldn't recommend enough.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! This too has been a wonderful addition to our portfolio.

Compliance, advertising, website routing, increased traffic

Opensense review by Administrator

"Great cost benefits with tons of features"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of features that's included, with a design manager, custom fields, if/then logic, groups of users to define a signature for each of them, etc

What do you dislike?

It's a bit hard to understand at first, but then it gets better

More flexibility, more features for a reasonable price.

Opensense review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"With SenderGen I am able to track when clients have opened attachments I have sent them. "

What do you like best?

Be able to track when a client has viewed an attachment I sent, it's a great tool for helping me follow up

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. I have not had any negative experiences

As of yet, no problems with SenderGen

Very beneficial to follow up with a client once you get the notification they have read your attachment you sent them

Opensense review by Administrator

"Tested it on our domains "

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of setting up the signatures for everyone

What do you dislike?

In order for us to use it we would have to have separate dashboards/accounts for all of our domains. We have over 30 and because of that we had to cancel the demo

It was easy to get our test users with signatures

Learn more about Opensense

Learning about Opensense?

* We monitor all Opensense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.