OpenMoves Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpenMoves has been integral in achieving success for our PPC program. We have been working with them for almost 2 years and we have seen incredible improvements in our ad efficiencies on google, bing, Facebook, and Instagram.

They are deeply invested in insuring that we hit our KPI's and revenue goals each month. Together, we constantly optimize and work strategically to ensure success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I worked at agencies for the first 5 years of my career so I can honestly say, the amount of constant contact and communication I have with my team at OpenMoves is not only impressive but refreshing. I wanted to exit "agency life" because I felt like I couldn't give enough attention to my clients. That is not the case here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I suppose my only "dislike" which I am not entirely sure I would call it that is that this team has a hard time "dumbing down" information. If you are new to digital marketing you may need to openly and honestly address that and make sure that they are explaining things at a slower, more user friendly pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

1) Have a clear vision of what your business goals are and where you want your digital program to be in 6 months, 1 year and beyond. This will help them pace their strategy.

2) Have an appointed person on your team that can manage your relationship and make sure you are doing the work needed on your end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are constantly learning how to make our PPC budget the most efficient it can be. Our ROAS benchmarks are constantly improving YoY.

We are also testing some new technologies that we never have before in order to continue to broaden our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpenMoves Overview

What is OpenMoves?

OpenMoves is a boutique performance marketing agency based in New York. We are roughly 30 industry veteran specialists, all based in the USA and working remotely. OpenMoves manages roughly 100 clients across the PPC/SEO business. OpenMoves specializes in performance marketing for ROAS-driven ecommerce and lead generation brands that aim to drive new customer acquisition through digital channels. We are experts at performance media buying across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Programmatic, Amazon and more. We are performance SEO specialists with deep expertise in technical SEO, content strategy, and link building. OpenMoves has been operating for more than 20 years, is an Inc 5000 company, and is a certified Google Premium Partner and Facebook Agency Partner.

OpenMoves Details
German, English, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish

OpenMoves Services is a digital marketing agency that offers SEO and Pay-Per-Click services.

Our client’s sales growth and retention is how we measure our success and what differentiates us from our competition (read the reviews and our case studies!). We pride ourselves on long-standing relationships with our clients (3.5 years average retention) and for driving $millions in revenue per month to over 200 growing companies.

Our process begins with data and developing a strong analytics structure and framework. From there our strategy team assesses past strategies and results and develops meaningful strategic direction for the future. Once a shared vision is in place, our team of channel specialists works to execute tactically precise and highly optimized campaigns on Facebook, Google, Email and more.

OpenMoves Inc
2000
Huntington, NY
@openmoves

OpenMoves Videos

OpenMoves Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the OpenMoves community
Have you used OpenMoves before?

OpenMoves Reviews

Showing 71 OpenMoves reviews
Location
Already have OpenMoves?
President
Response from Amir Chitayat of OpenMoves

Thanks Mark! we know that you had lots of experience with other agencies and appreciate your feedback. we love working with your cool socks brand!

Director of Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are a start-up company with a D2C business model. We did not have a lot of experience in D2C so selecting a digital agency help us build and execute a strategy was extremely important. We met with three different agencies, all based on recommendations from other small to mid-size companies and we selected OpenMoves.

We've been working with them for 7 months and are very happy with our selection. The team we work with are very responsive, even on the weekends, they spent time learning our industry and are very helpful with feedback on our website and digital ads. What I also like is that they present and speak to us in our language...like I said, we are not digital experts and they know that and speak to us in a way that we understand.

We also work with them for our SEO and are very happy with the team. They helped our build an SEO strategy, blog schedule and most importantly - execute what they pitch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best is the personalize service you receive. Since I'm new to D2C I ask a lot of questions and they are always responsive and knowledgeable about all things digital media. Most importantly - we are exceeding our digital goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not think of something I dislike about OpenMoves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We sell a product that helps solve a pain issue that happens to a wide range of people. OpenMoves is trying to help us define demographics and characteristics of our customers so we can produce more targeted ads to speak directly to our audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I work with Open Moves for Facebook and search Ad's they are always checking in and making sure we maximize our ad's to the highest potential possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Open communication weekly meetings are very helpful they seems to help us focus on what do do and what holidays we should be focusing on for our Ad's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing they are very helpful and always available when we need help with anything. We appreciate doing the meetings every week as it helps week the JCS team on track on what we are doing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are helping us improve our Social and Google ads to attract more customers to our website. They are also creating Ad's for us and creative Ad's for our social media channels Facebook and Instagram. They are helping us know what to focus on and what not to focus on for social media. sometimes we think it would be a good idea open moves help us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

INN's primary method of connecting with new audience members has always been organic search. As part of our 2020 plans, we decided to look at using paid advertising to augment the new audience growth.

We continue to work with OpenMoves to grow our audience using Google and Facebook ads, driving traffic to optimized conversion pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpenMoves has a depth of knowledge and experience with the Google and Facebook platforms that would take us a long time to acquire. We have been able to grow our new audience through these channels very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have anything helpful for this answer. Everything is going well with OpenMoves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

We did an extensive search when looking for an agency to partner with. There are many to choose from. We are very happy that we selected OpenMoves Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to quickly ramp our audience acquisition through paid advertising using Google and Facebook. The new audience is engaged and adding value for our advertisers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Open Moves has made major improvements to reduce our cost per clicks within our Google Ads. They have helped to reorganize our programs to align with our business objectives, taking care to get to know our business and they keywords that are important to us. As a national company with regionally specific needs, they have truly embraced the challenges our business faces and provide actionable efforts to target our prospects thoughtfully. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The attention to detail - they've really made an effort to get to know what is important to our business. They bring new and innovative ideas to the table. It's been a great experience to watch our cost per lead decrease over time. They really have paid close attention to our needs, helping us to create improved landing pages and new images to draw attention. We've been working together to better tailor the experience for the person searching for our products. They take into account the weather as it is important to help our customers and prospects prepare to keep their business moving. Additionally, their knowledgeable team seems to work really well with one another and if someone needs to be absent for some time, another team member is quickly brought up to speed and knows your account inside and out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to be less than a positive experience while working with OpenMoves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

OpenMoves has been a solid choice for my organization. The team is really great to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The major problem OpenMoves is helping us solve is making our Google Ads account a better place to be. We have realized more leads! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Digital marketing, PPC, SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Open Moves is a group of smart digital marketing experts who get the work done, deliver analytics in a timely way, and are really easy to talk to and work with. They're not condescending, explain their insights well, and have a sense of humor. If we ask questions and they don't know the answer, they'll actually say that, which is a rarity in the world of agencies, imho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with most digital agencies, ROAS isn't calculated with agency fees factored in. I'd like to see that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're increasing ecomm through campaigns that drive traffic both to the site and to initial contact with the brick and mortar store. We've seen a YOY rise in site visits and conversions. They're still working on SEO, and PPC is in early stages, so we are working with them to refine that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Open Moves helped us coordinate our SEO standings, search ads and social media ads/presence. They have been so easy to communicate with. Always answering all questions very quickly. Keeping us informed as to what ads are working with monthly calls to review results and make tweaks to optimize our results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part, for me, has been how easily they explain things. Online advertising can be a new world and can be very hard to understand. But, Open Moves always explains things in a way that is easy to understand! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only wish I could expand my budget to do even more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think we are working to push and pull all levers to find the recipe that brings us the "biggest bang for our buck" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Open Moves has been running our PPC, SEO, Email, and Social Media for over 18 months. We did not have the internal ability to conduct these functions and so they stepped into a void to create a comprehensive and effective digital marketing strategy for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are like having an in-house team. They bring a personal touch to the collaborative relationship and are always available to us. They not only conduct the services they are engaged for but also bring a lot of added value in terms of overall perspective and general advice. They are diligent in reporting and take the time to explain what the pages of data mean for our business. Most of all, their results speak for themselves. Our traffic, engagement and conversions have all increased dramatically since Open Moves took on our digital marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little not to like. If a company does not have a strategic marketing person on staff, I would recommend spending more time having Open Moves explain and explore the strategic value of what they could do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Don't just stop at one service. The coordinated impact of all their services combined is highly effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the absence of any digital marketing strategy before their engagement, we are solving the problem of how to maximize the impact of marketing on our ecommerce performance. And this has been achieved beyond our expectations. Our website traffic has increased - organic and paid. Engagement has improved. Ecommerce revenues have soared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Amir Chitayat of OpenMoves

Thanks Fiona! We love working with your exquisite jewellery brand and are proud of the amassing results you had this year despite Covid.

See how OpenMoves improved
Partner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My firm, Gravitas Marketing Strategies is a consultancy with myriad clients. I run strategy, creative and quarterback programs on behalf of my clients, utilizing specialized partners to execute. I can honestly say that one of my go to partners for all things digital is Open Moves. Why? For a number of important reasons: They are extremely collaborative which is imperative for my business.

Their reporting is flawless so I never have to worry about disrupting client expectations. Their level of knowledge is beyond compare which with so much misinformation about digital out there and such a rapidly shifting landscape is very, very valuable. I would recommend them to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reporting, and flawless meetings with complete organization of information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much for me because I am a strategic creative that works side by side. If you are looking for a one stop shop where creative (not from a design standpoint, they have a great creative director who is a partner in the company) but from the standpoint of strategic marketing ideation is part of the core capabilities, that could be a stumbling block but easily solvable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation, simply stated. The benefit is that they make me look great for a) recommending them as a partner; and b) delivering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Software Development
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Kiosk Group, Inc. is a privately-held, Maryland-based company that many leading companies, organizations, and government agencies trust and rely upon for interactive tablet kiosks. We create both hardware and software, including Kiosk Pro, which is the best-selling kiosk app for iOS. I manage software development and our presence on the web.

We brought in OpenMoves to help us review our presence on the web, with an emphasis on improving our search engine optimization and managing our pay-per-click ad spend. Goals included expanding overall company visibility and increasing traffic and e-commerce conversions on our website.

Initial discovery included the team at OpenMoves working with us to learn about our company, goals, target audience, and existing web presence and ad campaigns.

Based on the results of that discovery, OpenMoves recommended consolidating several websites that had previously been hosted on separate domains and helped us coordinate that effort.

They also took over primary responsibility for managing our pay-per-click ad campaigns, which had previously been managed in-house and have expanded those from AdWords only to now include Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our team meets with 4-6 members of the OpenMoves team once a month to review results and plan changes. They also provide a monthly summary of web traffic, ad spend, and conversions, which is helpful.

All members of the OpenMoves team that we've worked with are clear and prompt in responding to any questions that come up in the interim between meetings.

OpenMoves has repeatedly shown a commitment to understanding our company's fairly specific niche and helping us find solutions that benefit our business. Beyond that, I'm always impressed by the level of enthusiasm their team shows for new ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times OpenMoves has brought ideas to the table that are either not possible given our current platform (Shopify) or that are beyond the skill and/or time constraints of our current development team. In the end though, I think it's probably better to dream big and then figure out what can actually be executed than the reverse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While we are still in the process of consolidating sites, our results so far have been promising with a significant increase in traffic to our primary website.

Certain members of our team initially struggled to see the value of the Facebook campaign OpenMoves recommended, but they were patient and persistent in convincing them. The resulting campaign has been successful in creating a new lower-cost stream for leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our business did a complete pivot to online sales in March 2020 and OpenMoves has been a great partner in executing on our digital strategy. We have worked with them on FB ads as well as Amazon and the results have been outstanding. We are starting on PPC and SEO work now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely responsive and proactive. They have put a lot of time into educating our leadership team on online strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Digital marketing takes time to figure out. They have supported us the whole way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to find the right audience for our products and develop offers and creatives to drive sales. We've been able to quickly grow our online sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Amir Chitayat of OpenMoves

Thanks Mike! Love how you pivoted from trade-shows to online marketing given COVID. You have an amazing team and we are proud to be your digital partner.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OM helped us promoting large fundraisers using Google Ads. Their work is thorough, professional and their staff is reliable and very communicative! We also use their services for our email blasts - the user experience is smooth and efficient, integration with Salesforce works perfectly and allow us to get useful statistics about each campaign . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The fact that our needs are being addressed quickly and efficiently. Communication is smooth and it feels like they're part of our mission and fully onboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to build a nice looking layout for email blasts took a little bit of practice but once you get it it's really simple and OM staff is very helpful and quick to answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I'd definitely recommend OM - They're reliable, professional and gets the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PPC- OpenMoves helped us register our nonprofit on Google Ads and receive a grant to post ads which helped with our fundraising for a big humanitarian project. Their professional staff understands how Google works and more specifically how to analyze data in order to improve future results. In addition to increasing website traffic and donations it also helps us to understand what attracts viewers and how to get more attention for our campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Amir Chitayat of OpenMoves

Thanks Mike! we love helping peaceful causes like the Rozana Project! Proud of the fact that we increased your Google Grants and web traffic and hopeful that your efforts will bring more peace initiatives to the middle east!

See how OpenMoves improved
GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We utilize OpenMoves in increase our online brand recognition, market our services, and increase our online reach to attract new business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpenMoves as a company is attentive to our needs, is keyed in to our business lines, has taken time to research and truly understand our target markets, and is highly skilled at communicating. If we ask, that answer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of at this time regarding their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They are assisting our company in increasing our online brand and scope. We have seen an increase in referrals for new business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Paid search and paid social campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Alex and team are great problem solvers and are super responsive to inquiries. They're experts in their fields and are very patient and helpful when explaining the ins and outs of the campaigns. Also fair and reasonable pricing for their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike, but would welcome a bit of additional help from them with creative services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting our organization started on marketing for which there's a steep learning curve, paid search and paid social. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Digital Advertising, PPC, Paid Search, SEO and Lead Generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpenMoves is a true partner. They take the time to understand their clients' complex business offerings and sales cycles, and develop dynamic campaigns that engage prospects and result in revenue growth. Their team of experts truly understand how to identify and engage distinct buyers through nearly every digital marketing channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything in particular to list at the moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpenMoves has helped us identify new growth opportunities and strategies for reaching new potential buyers and grow revenue streams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed professional with our Online Presence, Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing Efforts. Several firms had been in this role for us with limited success. In a short period of time Open Moves improved the results and has continued to do so since we teamed up with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

All work is understandable and directly to the point. They are always available for training and assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything we dislike. There haven't been any downsides. Open Moves does not approach us with complexity beyond our ability and is very patient with our learning curve. Also, and most important, the results are visible and clear. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

We would not hesitate to recommend Open Moves to any company requiring strong SEO results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every one of our product lines has competitors, and each are different for each line. We need to stay ranked on the first page to get noticed when a customer searches for something. Due to our relationship with Open Moves we have accomplished this and lead generation has increased dramatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market Response Analyst
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Open Moves have been managing my company's digital and paid channels for several years now.

They were tasked with improving our ROE on ppc, improving our conversion rate and increasing lead flow and traffic volume to our site.

They were also successfully helped us build out some of our awareness campaigns for the brand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how detailed and industry-specific their team gets. I like having a weekly deck where stakeholders can monitor trends, phenomenons, potential opportunities for growth and areas of concern.

I also like the fact that they have a team of experts that can analyze data and provide recommendations even on time-sensitive requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much, some of the paid media efforts were less successful than others but that's understandable if we want to be innovative and tackle new markets and industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Look no further - a great collaborative and professional team. Highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Improving ROE on ppc and social media conversions

- Building out some great content, landing pages and increasing conversions from traffic obtained

- Learning about new industries and verticles my team can capitalize on

- Improving brand recognition and awareness through some campaigns

- Measuring success and win/loss modeling from campaigns through very efficient reporting

- Much higher conversion rate than when we first started that contributed to an increased revenue for the company and growth Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO and Portfolio Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpenMoves provides a full PPC & SEO services for our International AutoSource business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Overall quality of team and work are excellent and they are willing to accommodate our needs in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any particular complaints at this moment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OpenMoves is our digital marketing agency and helps increase our digital lead volume and conversion with PPC (paid search - Google, GDN, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn) and SEO. Since inception, the lead volume has been increased 10-20% YoY and overall quality of leads are significantly better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Amir Chitayat of OpenMoves

Thanks Jae! its been a tough year for the auto and expat market but you have done well adjusting strategies and pivoting as needed. Looking forward to a great 2021!

CTO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are a franchising company with locations across the US and Canada. Open moves has helped us create PPC campaigns for multiple brands with hundreds of locations and provided accurate tracking metrics that have shown continuing success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Communication. Open moves works with us on both the PPC side as well as the SEO side to make sure our goals are met and that the methods meet our long term goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As the person in charge of technology I have had a few disagreements on how to implement certain changes, and have had to be pushing on some limitations of our platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

At least take the time to talk with them about your needs. They do a great job at understanding your business and building a solution that meets your goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assisting our owners in making new connections. We have seen huge increases in online form fills and a significant revenue results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpenMoves has helped us greatly improve our SEO and helped launch PPC campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are always looking for ways to improve results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard of analytics could be added for ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to get our phones to ring more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

OpenMoves manages our PPC and social campaigns on Google and Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent follow-through on open issues. Vastly improved campaign performance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had integrated services beyond performance management such as in-house development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improved shopping performance, building awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They have helped our company with our Google and paid social strategy, implementation and reporting/administration.

They have helped us achieving gradually implementing campaigns to our most important product lines, driving traffic to our website, being our ROAS goal to be 400%+ as the beginning of our first digital campaigns and start building from there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like their prompt follow up and initiative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They could provide some industry data, benchmarks to helps us make up a better idea of how we measure up against the industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Open Moves has a creative, energetic team. They provide overall digital & creative services that will help your organization to achieve their goals and thrive in the digital landscape.

Their initiative will show by them going above and beyond proposing some ideas out with creative approach as well as data driven; even some times out of the work scope i their efforts to have a successful partnership. They are a great partner and the relationship is really great with our account manager and the other digital specialists that work with us.

I recommend them, be clear with your goals and desired KPI's goals and they will be great partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to generate larger traffic and leads/subscriptions to our website in order to start generating more sales.

Overall our transactions and revenue due to to paid has increase 10X since we starting working together

Our ROAS has gone up 3X vs where we started

CPA decreased by 50% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Revenue Marketing
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Justworks has been partnering with OpenMoves for the last 2.5 years. The OpenMoves team has been leading our performance marketing optimization to great success. We’ve enjoyed significant growth from our paid channels and that’s due in large part to the talented team of digital strategistS who manage our platform execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

OpenMoves aligned to our growth goals, understood and optimized to the personas and business segments strategy and evolved their reporting to match our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We’ve been incredibly happy with their support and execution. No complaints at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I enthusiastically recommend partnering with OpenMoves to drive high quality results supporting your performance marketing goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To achieve cost effective high quality opportunity creation. Scale, efficiency and channel growth would be the primary benefits, coupled with outstanding reporting and nimbleness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have utilized Open Moves for all of our digital marketing needs for a few years now, whether for email marketing, website design and management or Google ad campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They know the business and want to help us to succeed. They are responsive and have a great, positive attitude. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. We really haven't had problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Be clear about your needs and supply maximum information. Make sure they understand how you work so they can recommend the appropriate solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For our email marketing efforts, we wanted seamless integration with our CRM. They addressed this challenge will and it is actually reduced the hours it rakes to manage our member and donor information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.