OngageConnect Reviews & Product Details

What is OngageConnect?

Ongage is an advanced email marketing platform designed to drive measurable growth by providing a feature-rich dashboard. It offers email marketers seamless access to top-tier delivery vendors, and the ability to execute campaigns via one or more email delivery systems. Coupled together with a marketing analytics suite, the end result being improved deliverability, performance and ROI.

OngageConnect Profile Details

1-18 of 18 total OngageConnect reviews

OngageConnect Reviews

1-18 of 18 total OngageConnect reviews
Email Marketing Analyst

"Easy to use platform w/extensive set of modules and tools for analysts"

What do you like best?

Ongage has a modern interface and is very easy to navigate to anyone even partially familiar with email suites. Additionally, for more advanced targeting or creating custom events and campaigns/lists to meet the needs of a business, the Ongage Support and Help areas are extremely useful and easy to search.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much in the way of downsides, perhaps just "wishes" of sorts. I do wish there was something like a "Profile" area for each contact so that you could more easily view the contact details, campaign history, and list subscribes of each individual contact rather than having to run a report to pull that data.

I work as an email analyst (also overall marketing operations analyst) and Ongage provides several areas to easily view and pull data sets on specific campaigns or target segments, helping to both keep email deliverability high as well as being able to test new business experiments and seeing how these users perform on both the email side as well as our internal database.

Email Marketing Manger

"Top notch support with 24/7 help"

What do you like best?

I have used Ongage for almost 2 years now and the staff and support team in one of the best in the industry. The software is simply the best software I have ever used along with the support team, it makes my job a lot easier, as I have deadlines to meet.

What do you dislike?

The stats are delayed on mailing, I would like to have stats in real-time if possible one day. The snapshot report has a delay on it, I would like to know what is bouncing in real-time, this way I can know if I should stop the campaign or continue it. Also, I would like to be able to send my 'snapshot report' to my boss. But there is no feature to send the campaign report to anyone. The only way I can show my boss the stats is to screenshot the results on the campaigns he wants statistics on. Can we add a feature to email a work colleague the stats?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to maximize your delivery and have instant support, as well as find out where you are NOT delivering to. Ongage is steps above the competition.

I have solved all my complaint issues, bounce issues and back end provider issues. Ongage has guided me in the right direction and I am thankful for all the support.

Product Manager

"Extremely satisfied Ongage user"

What do you like best?

The most helpful feature for me is definitely the ESP routing feature. The ability to route traffic over multiple ESP's helped us to maximize our overall email success.

What do you dislike?

You need to know what you are doing. Because Ongage is "only" the front-end, you also need to work with other partners to be able to send your first email. I guess this is a threshold which new customers need to overcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see what the product can do for you.

Ongage helped us a lot to scale our business. Before we used Ongage we really hit the limits of our ESP.

After the switch to Ongage, we were able to grow in volume drastically.

This, in combination with the ability to route traffic over multiple ESP's, helped us to increase our ROI substantially.

Marketeer

"If you care about email delivery, look no further"

What do you like best?

The ability to route your emails with different vendors. When we first discovered this we were amazed by what this can do for our overall deliverability. It had a direct impact on our open rates and ROI. We are not reliant on just one SMTP vendor anymore this gives us a save feeling for our highly critical emails.

What do you dislike?

It takes some effort and time to get it going and to make the most of it. It has a higher learning curve than competitors. However, their support is very helpful.

That's easy. It allowed us to scale our email activities in a short period in multiple countries. No other platform could give us the features and overall delivery that was needed to achieve this. We know, we tried a lot of competitors.

Director Email Deliverability

"Emailing is a challange for sure but OnGage takes the pain away."

What do you like best?

The features they offer and the support team.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues or dislikes at all. Ongage has always been there to help or offer another solution to help you get through any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many products out in the world today but without support they are useless - Ongage has the best support so if you have any issues or just need help - they will not leave you hanging!

We've had some out of the norm requests and they didn't have a feature in the system but was able to offer a workaround to complete our task. Support is the best!

"User friendly, flexible platform and great support"

What do you like best?

Our use case for an email platform is pretty unique and Ongage has proven to be flexible and robust enough to more than meet our needs. The analytic insights allow us to dive into performance in ways that were never possible in other platforms I've used.

They also have a great support team and are very responsive to any questions that may arise.

What do you dislike?

I would say the lack of native integrations/connectors with other marketing platforms is one of the few negatives.

We were looking for greater insight into our email performance and a solve for some deliverability issues. Ongage allows us to dig into analytics per IP and per domain which is critical when monitoring performance. The platform is extraordinarily robust in allowing us to control the throttling of sends by IP and domain and thus improving our inboxing rates.

Partner

"Delivery is Paramount and Ongage provides the best delivery options we have seen"

What do you like best?

Prospectr likes Ongage's ESP Agnostic system. We can use various email providers to send varying campaigns to optimize our agencies email delivery. In email marketing this is essential for success.

What do you dislike?

The ongage platform is intuitive and the reporting features are robust. The speed of contact upload and download is sufficient, Prospectr really does not have complaints to note re: Ongage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider having an agency partner help you set up your system with Ongage for better and more expeditious results.

We have been able to uncover active subscribers in our lists that have been underserved over the previous months and optimize our sends to include said subscribers, this has delivered a lift in our open rates and response rates.

Managing Director

"Profesional and in-depth software"

What do you like best?

easy to use, in-depth options in segmentation etc.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be able to see the bounces within the software of Ongage. (maybe a summary of the most bounces?). This would help save us some time.

Due to the userfriendliness we are now much more flexible due to the fact we can change anything ourselves. With traditional sendings softwares they control usually the setup of domains/IPs etc. This was a major benefit for us.

CTO

"Perfect Marketing and List Management Software"

What do you like best?

We can easily manage and segment the data according to user behavior, the user interface is very easy and understandable. Easily manage multiple ESPs from the single software along with the SMS vendors.

What do you dislike?

Deleting of an event and event email preview are some features which need to work from their side.

I can manage my work centrally, I can send email & SMS from a single platform.

The event-based trigger is wonderful features for me.

"Long time user"

What do you like best?

I am a developer so I like the robust API that allows full integration with our system for easy management and local tracking.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the ESP connection management cumbersome. there is no way to clone an existing esp connection at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use more than 2 ESP vendors Ongage will save you a lot of time.

The biggest problem it has allowed us to solve was the consolidation of all our esp into a single portal. It saved us countless hours of development time as we only had to connect to Ongage's api instead of each esp.

Managing Director

"True Partnership"

What do you like best?

Short lines with the Ongage team. Our Ongage contacts think together with us in solutions to achieve better results. And we always get a quick response.

What do you dislike?

Currently we don't have any outstanding issues and/or dislikes with the Ongage team

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

Connecting multiple ESP's for multiple countries for our international mailing activities. And currently we're reactivating our users together with the Ongage Team

"Excellent Email Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

Ongage has an easy to use interface at an affordable price. There is a lot of customization and flexibility based on the mailers needs and current methods of delivery.

What do you dislike?

setting up some connections may require a more experienced user

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! Great product and knowledgeable team

Ongage solves 2 main problems:

1. Marketers don't have a front facing interface for their SMTP or MTA (Amazon SES, Mailgun, etc)

2. They use multiple email delivery partners and this product allows you to manage all of them in one place

"Very useful and great segmentation options"

What do you like best?

A good way to use multiple ESPs and to segment lists. Also makes it easy to switch ESPs. Support is also fast. The API is very useful and powerful too.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to capture the IP and country of subscribers automatically so that this info can be used to send future time zone based campaigns. Perhaps some form of smart auto-suggested segmentation will be useful too.

Ability to segment through API and to schedule campaign. We can automate functions through scripts on our websites, which is very useful.

E

"I found my Unicorn for email marketing!"

What do you like best?

A flexible platform that allows for advanced segmentation and email route. Their api is powerful and is allowing us to import the right data for us to target our best and worst customer base. Their customer service is SUPER responsive and knowledgable,

What do you dislike?

Their UI could use a refresh. Add more email/sms platforms that we can easily integrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't judge the tool based on the UI.

Deliverability is our number 1 challenge and using their advanced segmentation we are able to work around this challenge.

"Gets the job done and great features"

What do you like best?

Being able to connect multiple vendors and keeping lists separate.

What do you dislike?

It takes some more technical knowledge than we have to utilize all the features. OnGage support is helpful, and walks us through how to accomplish what we need to. But I know we could do more with the platform.

We've ramped up our email volume by 4x over the past year. OnGage has kept our growing pains to a minimum.

Programmer Analyst

"Very easy to use product"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and the help/support is always so quick to respond to questions

What do you dislike?

I wish help tickets are trackable online versus just in email

One problem was a question about an integration with an ESP. Also have had questions on our purchased plan

"a real partner"

What do you like best?

support

platform flexibility

segmentation

What do you dislike?

we are a happy customer. issues we have had were passed to support and properly handled on reasonable amount of time

manage lists in one place

campaigns with proper segmentation

mix of provider under same management

"Very good experience "

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility to select smtp relay or may of choice. By far the very best out of all programs I have worked in the past.

What do you dislike?

The downsides, just as any other programs can be technology glitches, things happening out of no where and I am unable to obtain the information I need in a timely matter

With the high email delivery rates, it has improved my work more than it could have ever been.

OngageConnect Features

7.6
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.2*
* Email Marketing Category
Do you work for OngageConnect?

OngageConnect Categories on G2