ONEMINT

ONEMINT is a cloud based platform for Human Resources that provides single-source, real-time data access, across time and attendance, HR, payroll, scheduling, and to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.

Work for ONEMINT?

Learning about ONEMINT?

ONEMINT Reviews

Ask ONEMINT a Question
Showing 9 ONEMINT reviews
ONEMINT review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Robust HR Suite"

What do you like best?

OneMint has a ridiculous amount of features and modules. More than any other software I considered and that list is very, very long. The vast majority can be customized or used for more than the primary function had intended.

What do you dislike?

I'm new to HR Suite software, so it's possible I am experiencing a learning curve that others who are familiar with HR software won't. There are certainly times where there are too many settings and functions and it can be time consuming to identify how to proceed. Beyond that the only issue I have is that we employ hourly employees and it seems that there hasn't been as much focus on developing that aspect of time and labor.

Centralization of information and processes relative to employees. It's nice to have everything in one place.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ONEMINT
ONEMINT review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Hot pile of garbage"

What do you like best?

Nothing. From soup to nuts the UI, the features, the uptime, the API, the guides, the documentation. Everything is terrible.

What do you dislike?

The contract terms are abusive. The software is crap. The design is crap. The uptime is crap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reconsider

We wanted to provide a 1st class experience to our employees and our applicants. In both cases we have constant complaints about how terrible Onemint has been to use. It is bordering on abuse.

What Payroll solution do you use?

ONEMINT review by Dana P.
Dana P.

"My go to for HR Payroll and all things Business OneMint WorkforceONE"

What do you like best?

WorkForceONE is the total package for all my business needs. The staff are great, courteous and always prepared with the answers I need when I call, not in an hour or a day but immediately.

What do you dislike?

The West coast time zone. It would be much more convenient to have someone available for those of us on the East and Central Standard Time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get is as soon as you can, it will make all payroll and HR tasks much less tedious .

Payroll was my initial reason to contact OneMint WorkForceONE. However since establishing this service we have added integrated time keeping and are also using the cloud based document storage and the integrated online employment advertising.

ONEMINT review by Julie S.
Julie S.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The customer service is awesome and very helpful

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is the time difference from the west coast to the east coast, when we are in a pinch in the morning we have no one to talk to until 11.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely would recomend

No worries filing taxes and the system is so much more user friendly

ONEMINT review by Tim O.
Tim O.

"Phenomenal HR/Payroll System, Even Better Support"

What do you like best?

This satisfies all of our HR, Payroll, and Recruitment needs. Everything is automated, the workflow is intuitive, the support team has walked us through every step. I could not recommend a better piece of software to make our HR processes effortlessly consistent.

What do you dislike?

API setup is expensive, but the custom reporting has allowed us to bypass this requirement for now.

We've been able to automate hiring and benefits requests. Time recording has become more accurate and consistent. Our company structure is better defined, employees can see what opportunities exist within the company and what comes next.

ONEMINT review by Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

"Expedited payroll with ease."

What do you like best?

How timekeeping and payroll processing integrate with and "speak" to each other. Old system did not:(

What do you dislike?

Wish I could enter a date of payroll change and it would automatically calculate from that day forward the change for salary employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation was smooth as compared to our last couple of payroll vendors. Support has been very helpful with learning the system. I'm still in the learning phases and they have been great and patient.

Integrating with our vendors - benefits administration

ONEMINT review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"OneMINT system"

What do you like best?

The ability to make last minute changes in payroll and recalculate is great for us.

What do you dislike?

Since each system is very customized, there isn't a "user's manual". there are so many things that they system can do that it takes a while to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can do so much...we are still learning. what it can do for our business.

We are able to see much more of the "big picture". Employee self-service is amazing.

ONEMINT review by Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

"Wonderful, professional, and great response for our small nonprofit needs!"

What do you like best?

The staff is very dedicated, friendly, and quick to respond to any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The only tiny glitch was we didn't have our payroll invoice bill taken out for the first several payrolls so now we are retroactively being charged. (Not a problem at all). I think the service, dedication, and

OneMint has been great for our small and growing organization. The platform is easy to use and everything I need is at my fingertips.

ONEMINT review by User

"Excellent system"

What do you like best?

Loving our new clock in and clock out and payroll system. clocking in with our finger prints saves time and works great!

What do you dislike?

I don't like how if our pay roll isn't all accurate and submitted at the same time it delays checks for everyone.

No problems, everyone is still learning but it's going great so far.

Learning about ONEMINT?

* We monitor all ONEMINT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.