OnBoard Board Portal

OnBoard Board Portal

Passageways' OnBoard Board Portal is the next generation in board management and meeting, engineered to drive good governance and improve meeting outcomes. A board portal with the tools every director needs to focus on strategy during their next meeting. OnBoard makes meetings more than operational presentations, it turns them into strategic working sessions.

Work for OnBoard Board Portal?

Learning about OnBoard Board Portal?

OnBoard Board Portal Reviews

Ask OnBoard Board Portal a Question
Jan C.

"OnBoard is easy to learn! "

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use and the support team has been wonderful! I like the ipad and iphone versions and so do my board members.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the software but I need to practice a little on the signature request section and my board members still like to print some things so I had to show them how to download documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OnBoard's customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!

We no longer create expensive notebooks for board meetings and committee meetings. Board members can make notes and view documents in advance of meetings.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OnBoard Board Portal
Showing 60 OnBoard Board Portal reviews
Sean C.

"Simple and Effective Board Management"

What do you like best?

Overall, the simplicity of OnBoard is it's strongest feature. With minimal training, our admins were able to quickly begin creating meetings and board packs. Simply put, OnBoard is a highly effective system that does exactly what we need it to do, without a mass of unnecessary features.

It's also worth commenting on the strength of Passageways customer support. Our account manager worked very closely with us through every step of the implementation process, helping us with the initial setup of the system as well as training for our admins. Passageways also setup a number of training sessions for our Trustees, ensuring they were completely comfortable using the platform before go-live, which has lead to a high level of user adoption.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike, however the left to right menu layout may be slightly confusing to some users who may be more familiar with a traditional top-down/webpage layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering Board Portal platforms, speak with passageways and demo OnBoard.

OnBoard has completely revolutionised the way we organise and hold board meetings. Due to the nature of our organisation, our trustees and board sub-committees hold a large number of meetings throughout the year. In the past, this caused a huge amount of overhead for our Company Secretary and EA's who organise the meetings, put together board packs, etc.

OnBoard provides us with an easy to use platform for our admins to organise these meetings, create board packs, hold votes/approvals, and obtain signatures when necessary. What would previous take days our hours, now takes minutes.

Tiela C.

"Awesome app makes everything easier"

What do you like best?

From the organization side - it is SO much easier to put together board packets - and update board packets - with this app. I am saving literally hours of time. From the board member side, it is much easier (particularly for the board members under 50) to have everything in one place and at their fingertips.

What do you dislike?

The app is young, I think, and has a few little buggy oddities. But my sense is that those are getting worked out. And customer support has been totally helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do a pilot. Board members may think it sounds frivilous until they use it, and then they love it. One email I got from a board member who hadn't been very excited. "Oh. Cool."

The time it takes staff to put together board packets; the complications when we have to update the Board packet before the meeting; the many trees that died when we had to print out copies of the packet.

What Board Management solution do you use?

Pat C.

"Excellent Board Management Software"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use and board meetings can be set up quickly. The Actions feature is outstanding for obtaining eSignatures and obtaining votes for various board items. The results summary is great for recordkeeping. Users can access board materials from anywhere, using their device of preference. Documents can be updated quickly so users get the most up-to-date information. Implementation of this software with our board was extremely easy.

What do you dislike?

Wish downloading of documents for each meeting could be limited using user permissions. Currently can allow downloads or not allow downloads per meeting. Have requested that Passageways consider making this software change.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent product for managing Board meetings, communications and associated actions. This is a great choice in board portal software considering the easy implementation and ease of use. Passageways also provides excellent training.

Eliminates the need for hard copy board book assembly, plus information can be accessed from anywhere using any device and necessary updates can be accomplished instantaneously.

Stephanie C.

"Best use of time and money"

What do you like best?

The interface, service, usability and price.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor things that I know are being addressed in the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have a very experienced board and many are on other boards. We have only heard positive comments about the

I would say it has cut 10-15 hours off my time to prep for a board meeting. We were still doing paper binders (!).

It allows the board members to be more self-sufficient with accessing information.

Switching to a digital solution has provided the opportunity to revamp and refresh some processes.

It allows a certain level of quality and consistency as I want things to appear uniform.

It provides accountability (users know we see when/if/how much users are on the portal)

REDUCES EMAIL - Once in the portal they can perform most of our tasks - accessing information, surveys for feedback on a meeting, electronic signatures and motions all done in the same place etc

ENSURING UNIFORM ACCESS TO KEY INFORMATION - if everything is done through email you are limited by the user's ability to store their email and organize in a way to easily access the important information. With portal, users only need to login to access all the data they need.

Carolyn C.

"Meeting management transformed!"

What do you like best?

This portal has transformed our processes for sharing information and cut out so many unnecessary emails. Trustees are now able to check dates,access meeting papers 24/7, refer back to minutes and access all our policy, guidance and reference documents without needing to contact the office each time. The security features ensure that I can restrict who is able to access both folders and individual document levels making it a very safe way to share sensitive information.

What do you dislike?

The only issue for us is related to the internet connectivity as some of of users have quite poor bandwidth/ download speeds. This is not directly an OnBoard issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how much time you otherwise spend sending emails, repeating instructions, re sending documents, correcting people who are using the wrong version of documents, trying to evidence that all your Board/ committee members have access to your policies and understand what they are required to do..... it makes such a difference to have everything in one place, and accessible 24/7.

Ensuring our Board has access to our Policies satisfies both our Governance and Quality Award accreditation requirements.

It has enabled us to reduce duplication and ensure that everyone is working to the same version of a document.

It has enabled us to provide real-time access to meeting and other event information, thus saving multiple emails.

It has reduced staff time and resources in preparing paper document packs.

Fred C.

"We love OnSemble! "

What do you like best?

- It is the easiest, most secure, all device, board meeting software I’ve ever used.

- Time to be professional, no more digital duck tape.

- I wish all my boards used this, needed no training

- Security on the go, across all platforms

- Allows me to use my downtime to think about and plan for upcoming meetings

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any complaints on the portal.

- The ability to share notes before meetings makes the entire experience more collaborative

- The clear design and interface enabled my board members to just pick it up, even those without much experience with technology.

- OnBoard has proven to be a one-stop-shop for all of our board functions. With an archive of past meetings and notes, a resource center with our most important documents, and the ability to vote within-app, it’s the central hub for our board.

- The ability to clone past board or committee meeting and simply drag and drop any file type into OnBoard has made my life so much easier.

- The permission controls have been really important to keeping us in compliance.

Nathan L.

"User Friendly Board meeting experience"

What do you like best?

OnBoard organizes and prepares you for your upcoming meetings. By far the part of OnBoard that I like best is the mobile app. You are able communicate with Board members and Observers in addition to setting meeting dates and times. I also really enjoy the ability to refer back to old meeting notes and agendas anytime I want.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I have encountered a downside to using OnBoard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OnBoard will get your Board going in the right direction if you are just starting a board and are at Square One.

By far this has improved communication between all board members and observers who have extremely busy schedules. This also allows them to login and see the upcoming agenda and contribute to discussions about next meetings, approvals and the topics that need to be covered.

Ashley S.

"Board portal"

What do you like best?

The ability to upload documents quickly and easily to create board books has saved our organization a lot of time and paper resources. The resources folders are also nice as a library of information for our Board members to access at any time. We've also been able to share employee position applications in a secure manner without email confidential documents back and forth.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes have a hard time getting the size of the screen adjusted for proper viewing (can be user error, but not always easy to find).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to reduce the amount of paper printed and share documents in a secure location, this program is for you and it pays for itself! We've recommended to others in our line of work (Foundations) and are always happy to share information about the product with others.

We are able to share policies, bylaws, financial documents in a secure location. We've also utilized the survey's to collect responses to reduce the number of emails going around. At the PowWOW conference, I learned about the ability to use eSignatures. This seems like a valuable feature our organization should be able to begin using.

Michael C.

"Intuitive, reliable, & slick interface"

What do you like best?

The absolutely critical thing about OnBoard that my organization liked the most was that it was very easy to use. The board and committee members needed a solution that required little to no training. Onboard fulfilled that need.

What do you dislike?

I really can’t think of anything currently bad about OnBoard. At one time, we had an issue with annotations saving reliably, but support worked very hard to get to the source of the issue and fixed it permentanylny. Everything works perfectly now. Our users are quite happy with OnBoard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

During trial period, make sure an end user(report viewer), and creator, and an IT contact all review product front to back.

Saves us the cost & time of printing and reprinting reports. Users to not have to carry around a 1000 page printed document. Delivery of report is secure and cloud based, so we do not have to host another server.

Sandy R.

"Meets all our needs for a board portal"

What do you like best?

OnBoard is easy to use, not only as the administrator, but for our end-users as well. Love that it is multi-platform to use on a PC, iPhone, iPad, etc. Building the agenda and uploading documents are quick and easy to do. We love the pricing structure - compared to other products in the industry, OnBoard is economical and meets all our needs.

What do you dislike?

Some of the documentation for administrators could be written better. Sometimes I find it difficult to search for an answer in the manual. However, they do have some nice on-line tutorials and Q & A's that usually answer my questions. If not, then their support personnel are just a phone call away.

Probably the biggest benefit is to be able to make changes to documents and upload the more recent version even the day of the board meeting. This way our finance people know if they have a change, they are not rushing to replace documents in the printed books that we used previously. Also not producing actual paper board books is a benefit in several ways; 1) security of not having paper versions out in circulation, 2) no need to ship actual paper board books to boar members 3) and finally being more Eco friendly and not wasting paper with a printed version.

Nancy G.

"A pleased OnBoard user!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the OnBoard board portal because of the ease of use. The user friendly way of getting around this program has helped me with preparation time, patience, and adaptability for my work. Preparing an agenda is so quick and easy, even with last minute changes and uploads.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet! This is a great software to use and I will share with everyone who I know who is looking for this kind of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend other companies give OnBoard and try. I do believe they will enjoy the change.

OnBoard has given us the opportunity to upload links, videos, and documents for review at the last minute prior to a scheduled meeting.

AB
Administrator in Banking

"Intuitive system that is constantly improving."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to create a compilation of documents to present in a variety of meetings.

What do you dislike?

How the system presents on windows surface is the only issue my business has run into. The fix is to simply have the person log in via the web, so not really a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that so far this seems to be a good system that even when we had an idea for how it could improve they actually took it to heart and discussed why/why not and once they did end up using a recommendation we had.

We are solving the issue of how other document compiling systems lack a cohesive/ easy to use system for presenting the documents. We have saved a ton of time on the people bringing the documents together and for those being presented to have a much easier time moving throughout the total package, especially if not going in order.

AF
Administrator in Financial Services

"OnBoard Board Portal"

What do you like best?

Our Directors access the Board Book along with important documents in advance and are well prepared for the meeting. Great timesaver! Also we have an amazing Customer Success Manager, Ryan Strong who has been there for me since day 1

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike at this point

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have been actively using the OnBoard Board Portal for about a year now. The ease of uploading and sharing of confidential documents is a time saver. Our Board meeting are well organized, and our Directors are able to access important documents in advance with a click of a button. I love that I no longer need to print, tab and bind our Board books. The learning curve was very easy, especially if you have an amazing Customer Success Manager like mine. Ryan Strong has been there for me from the beginning. No matter how small or silly the question, he really takes his time to make sure I understand and that I am comfortable and confident using this product. His guidance, support and customer service is truly refreshing.

The site is secure, so you can share confidential documents without sending through email

UV
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Easy to use, feature rich, at the right price"

What do you like best?

We looked at a lot of solutions (seems like Diligent owns all of them these days even if they don't say so) and found Onboard to be the easiest, most secure, feature rich product at a fraction of the cost of others. Onboard gives us the ability to keep all of my notes, across all boards and committee meetings in 1 place. They have amazing training and support as well which was important to us. I wish all of my boards used this (I'm working on that right now actually).

What do you dislike?

I don't have many bad things to say about the solution. Maybe make it easier for me to refer it to my other boards (I love it and want to use it for all of my boards).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best combination of features and functionality at the right price point.

We no longer have to print/bind board books, and don't have to spend 2-3x as much on a different board portal solution. This allows us to keep all of our important materials in one central location, and I can keep my personal board notes in that same spot, saving me time and allowing me to show up to board and committee meetings better prepared (ultimately leading to better outcomes for my organization).

UV
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Intuitive, modern software"

What do you like best?

OnBoard is incredibly easy to use - requires very little training for my board members. Saves us tons of time compiling our monthly and quarterly docs, and lets members look back at notes from older meetings. I can use my iPad or laptop and they stay in sync. We love how secure the product is - always feel safe sharing confidential information.

What do you dislike?

I wish all the boards I am on used it. I also think our organization could use it for meetings outside of the board room, but have not explored that yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use OnBoard if you're looking to save time putting together your board materials and want an easy way for users to go back and look at notes from old decks. The product requires no training, but if you need it they are there for you.

Time savings for book building, security for sharing, and the ability to track old notes.

Erin L.

"The Total Package"

What do you like best?

What I like best about OnBoard is that it minimized the amount of work I was putting into creating not only Board packets, but other committee packets as well, while at the same time optimizing access to everything needed by our volunteers for successful and productive meetings.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being about to assign download privileges based on need for separate documents. I wish I could pick and choose what could and couldn't be downloaded because it's not a one-size-fits-all privilege for us.

We're still very new to OnBoard but the product definitely helps keep the flow of the meeting moving quicker which allows for more focus on strategy.

Sartaj S.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

We have been using OnBoard for a year now and it has been great. Our Board finds it easy to use and sharing materials and updates on here have been great. It has also helped with organization of meeting dates instead of relying on only Outlook invites.

What do you dislike?

I hope for more admin user friendly functionality soon. The survey section could be more intuitive and have more settings to allow the answers to be preset rather then having to enter and reenter all the answers for each independent question. Also, being able to move the questions around to reorder them would be great instead of having to delete and retype.

Having all the materials in one place has been great. Being able to reference them there instead of mass email blast.

Jan C.

"OnBoard is easy to learn! "

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OnBoard's customer service is OUTSTANDING!!!

"I'm saving time with board meeting prep!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and flexibility. The ability to drag and drop files as well as import the meeting agenda saves time creating the board book. Furthermore, the option to incorporate a table of contents and the page numbers in the system generated board book won me over. When the meeting location is included, the map feature is activated. This was also a selling point since we host meetings at various locations across the country.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having control over making changes to user names once the profile is set up and being unable to enter last name first.

We are in the early implementation stage, but the goal is for OnBoard to serve as the primary channel to communicate with and educate our Board of Directors. Since our organization is comprised of higher ed professionals, we anticipate benefiting from OnBoard's partnership with AGB.

Curtis C.

"Save the Printer"

What do you like best?

I take minutes for a few committees. This program allows for easy minutes to be take. It also help s with accuracy as they can come from the agenda. Having a book of the agenda items makes following the meeting easy.

Mostly - I like that everyone in the meeting has access to the entire meeting book and can follow along with the meeting on their screen. Previously, we had to scan and email the individual reports and every one had to know which attachment we were discussing. Having everything in the book ahead of time cuts meeting times by 20% just keeping everyone on the same page (literally the same page).

What do you dislike?

My own fault - when adding or changing things last minute - it is easy to load/share the incorrect document.

It could be easier to use. But overall it a great meting tool.

Brad M.

"OnBoard for Meetings"

What do you like best?

OnBoard has revolutionized the way we do board meetings. Board members and executives can now all review loans or other topics of discussion before the meeting begins and even vote remotely if they are not able to make it to the meeting. This ability to efficiently disseminate information and receive feedback makes our entire organization more effective.

What do you dislike?

We have used OnBoard for several years now and Passageways has been great at taking any feedback we give them about the product and changing it to meet our needs. We honestly feel like we have a customized product that is a great solution for our needs and have no dislikes. The only negative thing I could say is that occasionally when permissions are being set and saved they will revert unexpectedly so it requires a double check.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. OnBoard has revolutionized our Board Meetings and streamlined the communication between our board members, bank executives, and credit analysts.

We have been able to streamline communication amongst board members, bank executives, and credit analysts to increase our meeting efficiency. Currently, we are working on developing a new strategy to use OnBoard for our bank-wide conference this coming fall to communicate scheduling, breakout sessions, distribute content for those sessions, and generally keep all employees on the same page.

Laura W.

"OnBoard Transformed our Board Meetings"

What do you like best?

The meetings flow better and we have more time to strategize.

What do you dislike?

I only disliked one thing and when I told Trent about it he passed it on to developers and it was changed quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The meetings are more organized, board members are better prepared before meetings, less time on administrative duties and more time for discussions and strategizing.

It's helpful to have access to our board materials on my phone. It's made it easy in meetings to pull up documents that I otherwise wouldn't have had without my laptop.

jeremy t.

"Manager of Executive Relations for Consumer Finance Think Tank "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Currently, meeting notifications are all sent in Eastern Time. Small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely user friendly system and customer service is top notch. Our think tank called OnBoard about our need and within 48-72 hours over a weekend we went from 0-65 mph with a functional portal to meet our needs. Whenever I have a question, I email customer service directly and have an answer within minutes. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.

We utilize OnBoard for streamlining communication with our board of directors. Everything we need is in one place and it saves paper.

Rhonda H.

"Efficient and Effective"

What do you like best?

I like that we have the ability to engage more with our board members outside of our quarterly meetings. We are also able to have board members in separate locations and still be very effective with the movement of our mission. Onboard has exceeded my expectations and our foundation is more efficient because of the great functionality of this software.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think would be missing is teleconferencing or video conferencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great way to connect our team whether it be board members or employees. Thank you Onboard for this spectacular product!

Our board is located in many states and we are able to stay connected with Onboard like never before.

AP
Administrator in Program Development

"My experience has been great. Especially working with individuals from other companies."

What do you like best?

The ease of sharing documents with the other members of the group.

What do you dislike?

The ability to edit the group within the group. You have to go into directory to do edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When working with councils or board of directors, not everyone can always attend physically. This product allows for you to have access and follow along by calling into the meeting. Overall the members I've spoke with regarding OnBoard love it. I know of one user that ended up purchasing it for their organization to use for the different meetings they have. It's a unique and valuable tool to help collaboration.

I mainly use OnBoard with our Board of Directors. It has streamlined communication and made documents available.

Chad K.

"OnBoard is AMAZING!"

What do you like best?

OnBoard allows me to be more efficient in managing my organization. OnBoard houses all my documents and has the functionality to track Board engagement.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike - I have found nothing that I would change in OnBoard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need help maintaining both board agendas and documents, OnBoard is the solution.

OnBoard helps me keep a focused approach to board meeting agendas and allows me to be more efficient and effective in running my organization.

Shannon T.

"Pleased by how easy it is to use"

What do you like best?

What I like best about OnBoard portal, is that our board members are able to access documents without having to ask me to send them to them. Everything our board should need is easily accessible and in one location. I am able to send meeting requests to board committees.

What do you dislike?

I do not find anything that I dislike about OnBoard.

We are able to put documents in a trusted secure portal that our members find easy to use.

"Best-In-Class Board Portal App"

What do you like best?

Terrific native mobile applications for iOS. Board portal looks great on my iPhone XS Max and iPad Pro, makes reviewing minutes much easier. Attached documents are easier to read than on some alternative solutions. Customer support is very helpful if any board members have trouble getting set up.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see deeper integration with G Suite and Google Cloud APIs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend providing iPads to your board members if they don't have them already -- it's really the best way to use the app.

OnBoard helps us organize our board docs in one consistent/secure place so our principals, investors, and other advisors can review before/during/after our monthly meetings.

Femi S.

"Not perfect, but not bad - it does the job"

What do you like best?

for an administrator very easy and user friendly to upload documents, but also intuitive to use as a user/reader

What do you dislike?

Amount of space used for the agenda and this cannot be modified by the user

One of our users/readers finds it difficult to find her annotations once she leaves the site and returns.

Another has issues with dyslexia and I have yet to investigate but doubt if I have the ability to change the way she views documents

security of reports as opposed to posting/emailing them to directors

ease of collation

allows us to change papers following publication in the knowledge that all directors will receive the updates

David G.

"Use of OnBoard for faster decisions in Healthcare product development space"

What do you like best?

It is easy to schedule, request participation, archive presentations and record all presentations. I found this to be very efficient tool especially when you have limited resources as a startup world. It is also quite effective in faster revision control, distribution of the presentation to the team. It additional helps set the agenda and the specific presenter that is involved in the presentation.

What do you dislike?

I think additional integrations can be made to available to communication software like Skype\Goto Meeting so that it is handled in single scheduling process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely speed up your ability to have successful meetings.

The OnBoard portal tries to solve the ability for on the fly meeting requests and ability to capture notes about the meeting. We have been able to benefit from just ability to retrieve old presentations, ease of use in terms of recording all the notes and using them to create more structure feedback. Developing action items from meeting notes.

"Board Packages"

What do you like best?

I like that it doesn't require much training to get started. Software is intuitive and user friendly. I use it to present monthly our board package and for board member voting items.

What do you dislike?

I feel like sometimes there are too many steps or items to select. Feel like I have to keep my checklist by me to make sure I crossed my "t"s and dotted my "i'"s before pressing publish. Also wish i could edit everything even after pressing publish.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you looking for something straight forward, great presentation, and good customer service, I would recommend.

Easy presentation and communication for board members, executive staff, and administrative staff.

AB
Administrator in Banking

"OnBoard"

What do you like best?

A safe and secure place to store meeting documents and notes for a long period of time.

What do you dislike?

Having to go back and make sure a document uploaded the right way. Sometimes folks forget the formatting requirements (doc., pdf., etc,,,) when uploading a document or do not know how to upload a landscape document vs. portrait.

It does take a while to get used to new features after an upgrade. I did not like the change to icons on the menu bar, even though you can click on an icon for the menu words.

While upgrades are good, OnBoard seems to be catered more towards the younger generation. Our more mature executives have a harder time navigating the site. They do not like having to download a new application after an upgrade or deleting/adding a new "short-cut" on their desktop.

Online resource for board reports. Eliminates the need for having to support a back-up server for board documents.

Jackie H.

"VP HR & Marketing"

What do you like best?

OnBoard Board Portal has truly simplified the preparation time for board packets. Multiple individuals are now able to collaborate and each business owner can post their own pieces to the packet. It has also enhanced the security for the credit union. Board members no longer require access to the network to obtain or view board documents. Training was a breeze. The portal is very user friendly and users grasped the functionality very easily.

What do you dislike?

Not much I can say here. We have been using the product for over a year and it seems to be working very well for us.

Again, the added security the board members not needing access to the network has been a huge benefit. Anytime you can add security to your operations, everyone wins! Also, the efficiencies in preparing the board documents has saved several hours a month in prep time.

Jane L.

"Alumni Board"

What do you like best?

I like that the board members will be able to sign into the OnBoard with their own emails, at any time and place to review the board reports, handbook, etc.

What do you dislike?

I'm still in the learning process, so haven't really worked a lot with the program.

the board members should find it easier to log in for the board meetings, No more printing packets for the board meetings, saving paper.

"Board reports have never been easier!"

What do you like best?

Submitting content and compiling board reports is easy and one of our favorite features-everyone just submits their file, can make edits directly on OnBoard and when ready, just one button and the report is created and formatted! We have saved time and formatting frustrations with the click of a button.

The ability to add notes of your own as a user is a great feature and acts as a sticky note so users no longer need paper and a pen to jot down comments or notes prior or during the meeting.

What do you dislike?

At first the navigation icons can be confusing to figure out what icon takes you where but after viewing the quick tips that guide you through you and clicking around it’s quick to adapt.

Time for putting together meeting agendas and reports has been cut down significantly thanks to the way that everyone can contribute to the report as needed, make edits on the fly, and compiling quickly. For our Board Members it’s easy to use and the Touch ID feature with the app is an excellent addition.

"Making teleconference board meeting easier "

What do you like best?

The ease of use. If you are familiar with Windows or Apple PCs or devices the graphic user interface will intuitive. Within minutes of the first time signing in, you will easily navigate OnBoard Board Portal.

What do you dislike?

Older board members might find it a little challenging particularly if they are not tech savvy.

Making teleconference board meeting easier. OnBoard Board Portal makes it easy to create and disseminate information for upcoming board meetings as well as keep information from prior board meeting available anytime a board member want to review it.

Anna H.

"Easy to Use and Navigate"

What do you like best?

The portal is very simple to use and doesn't require lengthy new user training sessions

What do you dislike?

No problems with Onboard so far I'm happy to say!

A central location to upload reports from users inside and outside the organisation

CV
Consultant in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Amazing Platform"

What do you like best?

OnBoard allows us to spend significantly less time doing prep work for board meetings and enhances the overall quality and productiveness of our meeting. Fantastic tool! Recommend to anyone!

What do you dislike?

Can't really think of any negatives. Excited to see the platform continue to develop,

We realize a significant time savings by using OnBoard. Our meetings are much more productive than they were before and it feels great finally having a product that allows us to ditch traditional paper board decks.

"Working with 50+ year olds "

What do you like best?

Convenient

Saving natural resources

Allowing me to make notes and ask questions during reviewing documents.

What do you dislike?

Not able to print hard copies of my mark ups on documents for the meetings

lack of direction for getting to the documents

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would offer that we should bring in tablets set up the accounts and use them with support available. I am 56 and one of the youngest on the council and I still found this confusing.

This eliminates the need to wait for all documents to arrive at the city bldg before the packets can be printed.

It is difficult to pick up packets during the city bldg hours of operation

Saves paper and copying cost.

Mike P.

"Easy to use paired will stellar support! "

What do you like best?

OnBoard is easy to use for all of our board members and gives us an easy way for all members to come prepared for more meaningful board disicussions.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any off the top of my head!

Keeping board members up to date was always tedious. We'd have to spend significant portions of board meetings going through materials that everyone should have.

Morgan M.

"OnBoard Portal Experience"

What do you like best?

USER FRIENDLY. I love that you can create and import an agenda without doing twice the work.

What do you dislike?

There may be an option and I just haven't found it yet, but I would like to be able to display the agenda and accompanying material on a full screen view.

Efficiency, preparation and detail-oriented material have all been improved since bringing OnBoard into our Foundation.

Amanda B.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The software is user-friendly. From setting up end users to publishing agendas, this software is AWESOME!!

What do you dislike?

We have been using the software for 2 months and I can't say there is anything I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Purchase this product. It will make your meeting packets easier to build and push out to the end users.

Our board challenged our organization to become paperless. This portal has helped us to achieve the challenge.

"Communicating made easy!!"

What do you like best?

Having a place where everyone can access important up to date meeting documents. The systems makes communication with the board easier and allows them to have the information on the go.

What do you dislike?

The team has mentioned that adding people to groups can be challenging at times. Although a recent update has made it easier, you still have to dig for it if you don't use the system on a regular basis.

Instead of sending multiple emails with updated documents, this has allowed us to direct the board to on location where they will always have updated information without their inbox being flooded with emails.

Laura S.

"Simple and User-Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that the program is intuitive and simple to use. I want it to look like a board "book" and it does.

What do you dislike?

I want the program to stay the same and not keep changing!

I think it's easier for our board members to read the material before board meetings now. This helps our meetings to go by faster.

Charlotte O.

"Excellent portal, easy to use and has saved us thousands in stationery/postage costs"

What do you like best?

User friendly welcome page and navigation

What do you dislike?

Not that clear to Board members how to switch between organisations, sometimes feels clunky

Savings in administrative time, stationery and postage costs.

"Great support and easy to use! "

What do you like best?

As a small not for profit organization we need quick and easy tools that empower us to achieve our vision and focus on our mission, while attending to the management and documentation expectations for 501C3. OnBoard makes it simple for us to do everything we need and takes away the need for multiple shared folders in other cloud-based file and folder tools.

What do you dislike?

We honestly haven't found anything so far.

Streamlining communication and making it easier for our team (that is on the move a lot) to connect, collaborate, and keep up to date.

"Great product for boards"

What do you like best?

The top thing that I like the best about OnBoard is the user friendly software it is.

What do you dislike?

I have not had anything that I have not liked yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it you will love it and be happy with it

The main benefit we have seen is that the board have all the board packets at the fingers touch.

"Best Board Software"

What do you like best?

The ease of use! Simple to set up and, clean and concise software.

What do you dislike?

Would appreciate having easier calendar options like inserting committee meetings within a full board meeting schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease between MicroSoft products and OnBoard is the biggest plus.

We now conduct paperless board meetings and have real-time communication with a global board.

Chris H.

"Time-saving and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

OnBoard enables me to stay organized and cuts down on the amount of time it takes me to prepare materials for monthly board meetings.

What do you dislike?

Announcements made through the portal send an email with a link to the news to users rather than having the announcement in the body of the email, creating an extra step in the process.

It frees up significant amounts of my time that I can now spend on other, more vital parts of our business.

AN
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Board Portal ~ Great, Professional and User Friendly "

What do you like best?

User friendly, product is high quality and customer service is exceptional

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I wish they had some additional features but they are working on making this happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love the product but before I purchased the product I test drove a few other portals to see which would fit best with my organization and Trustees. OnBoard beat out the competition.

Customized landing pages for each of my Trustees. They also only see the information they need to regarding committees, meetings, etc.

Learn more about OnBoard Board Portal

OnBoard Board Portal Videos

Learning about OnBoard Board Portal?

* We monitor all OnBoard Board Portal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.