Omnisend Reviews & Product Details

Omnisend Overview

What is Omnisend?

Join fellow ecommerce businesses who choose Omnisend’s email & SMS marketing to increase their sales, not the workload. Full integration with ecommerce platforms, pre-built automation workflows, and intuitive, no-code editing make it easy to get up & running without diving into the gritty details - unless you want to. More than 50,000 ecommerce brands use Omnisend to grow their businesses on autopilot, converting their customers with quick-to-build, highly-relevant emails & texts. Send newsletters and targeted campaigns Create beautiful, shoppable emails in minutes using our drag & drop email builder and a variety of ready-made email templates. Add coupon codes, automatically pick & insert products and automatically resend campaigns to the non-openers - all without any tedious manual work! Drive sales on autopilot with ecommerce automations Win (back) lost sales with pre-built workflows for cart abandonment, welcome series, transactional emails and more. Get pre-built, revenue-generating automations running in minutes or easily build your custom workflows using our no-code, drag & drop Automations Editor. Improve your targeting with robust segmentation Segment your customers based on their shopping behavior as well as other properties to improve conversions with well-targeted, personalized emails and texts. Create segments for high-value customers, for specific category/product shoppers or those that need to be reengaged and personalize your messaging. Combine email with SMS and more channels Add SMS and push notifications right next to your emails using the same platform and provide a consistent, omnichannel customer experience. Save time and costs - there’s no need to pay for separate email, SMS, and push apps anymore! Build your email & SMS lists Collect new subscribers using our mobile-friendly, fully customizable forms. Choose from popups, signup boxes, landing pages, or a wheel of fortune to seamlessly collect email and/or SMS opt-ins. Capture your visitors with exit-intent forms and improve popup engagement using form targeting options, all available within Omnisend. 24/7 Support We give you stellar support and helpful advice anytime you need it. We’re available 24/7. Try all Omnisend features free on a 14-day trial. After 14 days, you can decide whether to keep paid features or keep using our Free plan that helps you grow.

Omnisend Details

Omnisend is an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation platform for ecommerce. Omnisend powers you to improve your engagement, customer retention, and purchase rate with highly targeted messages in all channels.

Omnisend

Omnisend Screenshots

Omnisend Reviews

Showing 537 Omnisend reviews
Already have Omnisend?
What do you like best?

Really great plug and play solution for Shopify businesses needing an ESP that integrates well with the platform. Really like their easy "Campaign Boost" solution that re-sends to customers that left your message unopened. The product picker solution is also great. The ease of use is the primary reason to get it, IMO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integrations are pretty severely lacking. Most likely since they are a smaller player and integrations with other Shopify apps aren't a priority. A little disappointed with the design templates. Finally, I was a little disappointed with the amount of text support and how tedious it was to make sure I was compliant and was able to send SMS messages to my customers that had clearly opted in to receive text messages. It took about an afternoon to get everything figured out and I completed all the steps, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Not something their customer success could help with, just a product issue.

I wouldn't say that it is necessarily the easiest option for an ESP since I didn't try any others. I think a more robust SMS/MMS functionality is a must since right now they don't have something that is super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to determine whether design, integrations and text capability are super important to you or not. I wish I would have evaluated that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps easily build out email and text automations with my customers and leads. Also segmenting leads and customers into meaningful groups to communicate segmented offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Omisend is user friendly, beautifully designed, and it's easy to navigate than some other email platforms I've used. I also like the analytics and reporting. The automation templates are helpful to get you started and the newsletter pop-up forms are not just easy to use but look modern. However, the search for better reports without upgrading like crazy was helpful in making my decision to switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using Omnisend for a short amount of time and so far I haven't found a dislike yet. I've heard about it and was hesitant to switch over and start all over with a new service, but the free trial helped me decide that it was right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I'm able to send more emails a month and SMS texts for a lesser cost than the platform I switched from. My previous email provider didn't provide the reports that I needed and Omnisend does. There are also a lot of demos on how to use a function to easily help you right away. Being that this email service is easy to use as well as beautifully aesthetic, I get excited about using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The automation emails are simple to use and the instructions are clear. I am able to customize to my liking and it syncs well with Shopify. The how to guides are easy to follow and allow me to fulfill my email marketing goals.

Although I have not used, I enjoy the chance to use A/B testing to determine the right message to send going forward.

I enjoy reading the analytics to see who opened what email, location of potential customers (who is clicking on my website and how far they get before clicking out and/or purchasing). I am able to see what sales were made from which email campaign (curated emails). I am also able to see what device is being used when customers open my emails, helping me to create emails that are aesthetically appeasing to the type of device used.

Lastly, it allows you to see your growth overtime. For example, month to month I am able to view my audience growth and sales from Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any dislikes as of yet. I do know there are cheaper options available, but you get what you pay for and this is top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend reading the help guides. They are very useful and offer step by step instructions on how to use the features in the software.

Also do not be afraid to create your own template and customize to your liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to use email marketing to target customers based on their product interest, idol time, abandonment, etc. I love the benefit of auto generated discounts which has a cut off date so that customers are not sitting on a discount offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the automation features are really easy to setup. Even a complete beginner like me can set up an automated workflow in minutes. I like that I can easily set up my brand image through the logo and footer settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the site a little difficult to navigate through in order to get the information I'm looking for. I would like an analytics screens that's a little friendlier to look at. Also would like if I got an email at the end of the day letting me know how many people subscribed to the newsletter everyday. That would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this app is really good for businesses of any size. Most money is made through remarketing through email, and has some of the best ROI in marketing. Using an app like this is one of the easiest ways to boost sales, strengthen your brand and increase customer retention. If you're not using an email remarketing app, you should really consider getting one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a way to send automated emails for things like cart recovery and up sell so this worked perfectly for that. Haven't had a lot of sales yet so it's hard to speak on the benefits realized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is Chat because getting instant help via Chat helps you learn your way through the system and keeps you hands on and sharp on your learning curve. Chat is a very important feature because instant help reinforces learning. If I get stuck, I can pose my question to Chat and get an answer within a few minutes. Often it is just that extra push that makes everything click together. Often, my helpers on Chat have given me tips on how to make my signup forms and landing pages more stylish. I really appreciate these tips as this also helps me learn better how to use the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not all that apparent how features fit together and how to navigate them together into something usable. Therefore Chat is a very important feature because instant help reinforces learning. If I get stuck, I can pose my question to Chat and get an answer within a few minutes. Often it is just that extra push that makes everything click together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Omnisend as have tried other mail campaign services, but they failed to offer the ease of a campaign, with a sign up form, follow up, automatically updating my customer data, and keeping my campaigns stylish and me informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I want customers to fill out a form, thus giving me their data and permission to use it to contact them in the future. Important is that Omnisend collects that data and automatically adds it to my client list. No manually data harvesting necessary. This has been a huge benefit towards growing my business. I tried other services and found myself having to manually add data to my mailing list. If this were thousands the task would be ridiculously too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A lot of other programs for e-mail marketing shut businesses in the Cannabis industry. Omnisend has given us the chance to have access to e-mail marketing which we are SO grateful for. The website has been user friendly once I've been able to try it out for a bit. The staff has checked in on us to see if we need help. 5 star rating for the omnisend staff! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little bit difficult to find certain buttons to click to get the e-mail campaigns to operate the way I needed it to. I'd also love to see a step by step video tutorial resources made to make this site user friendly. I did find some resources from the omnisend staff on youtube so thank you again for making that available for some help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use them and take advantage of the support team reaching out to help new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we've solved the problem of being able just to have an e-mail marketing system since the cannabis business users often get denied with this kind of content. We are also able to reach more people to get information on our business content out to more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to understand, ease of use, and navigation. Phenomenal customer service by a fast, responsive and friendly team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing specific customizable features such as some auto-apply discount links, specific analytics like live/unrecoverable abandoned carts.. MMS prices are kind of high and email blocks and editing does seem frustratingly limited at times. I am not a fan of their forms at all. some features actually seem to deter email opt-ins such as oversized forms, forms that do not show up completely on mobile or allow you to further customize them without the use of HTML code Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how highly you rely on email marketing as a source of revenue and whether that depends on extensive customization or more straightforward features. Most beginners to intermediate users will find Omnisend easy to use and meet all their demands. Those looking for advanced features and customization that take into account even small variables might find some features missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend helps me keep in contact with prospects who have not yet purchased my products. Have yet to see any conversions but email marketing is too complex to attribute to one variable. Omnisend's automation and workflow make it easy to automate communication between subscribers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What we like best with omnisend is the UX design and the consistency in the delivery to all our emial subscribers. Finding a company that has been consistent in delivery to all our subscribers is very important to us and something that we have struggled with. Omnisend has yet to let us down and for that we are super thankful. I really like the ease of inserting pictures and i love that they store a bank of pictures that we can reuse anytime we want That has been very helpful to bring up old graphics and information that we have told our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What we dislike with omnisend is the lack of available templates to use when crafting an email. We would like more options to choose from. I think stats could be a little better because the stats that omnisend sends us is not consistent to what our shopify store tells us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a email marketing platform that easily integrates with shopify omnisend is a great option. Omnisend email templates are easy to use and build out pretty custom templates. Omnisend has been consistent in delivering our emails to all our subscribers every time which is exactly what you want from a email marketing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that we are solving is reaching our customers with informative information and sales. The benefits we have realized is sales and consistent delivery which has been awesome. The other problems that we are solving are insights and feedback from our customers. Our customers like to hear from us more than just sales so omnisend lets us connect with our customers on a more personal level. This allows us to understand our customer base better and better cater our sales, products and service to them to bring them the highest quality product we can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent upgrade from Mailchimp. Excellent Automations options. Easy to Use, and highly trackable insights including sales information, current live view of website.

Being an e-commerce store, Omnisend is perfectly geared towards our website and our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to enable html code for emails especially for Shopify. Unable to disable shopify notifications and it would be rather frustrating as a customer to receive several emails - i.e. 1 automated via Shopify (unable to disable) and a second one from Omnisend.

Further customisation options - more templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Transparent Pricing.

Excellent Value for Money.

Geared towards e-commerce.

Fantastic customisations; merge tags etc.

Easy to use, simple dashboard. Key metrics in 1 place.

Excellent Automations with simple instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automations - Mailchimp lacked in this area, and I can already see rewards.

Ability to track ROI is excellent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that it intergrates with Shopify. I like that you can try it out for free. I appreciate that it follows privacy rules and helps keep my subscribers safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I had more options to personalize and create designs that are flattering. Not super easy to figure out automations. I feel that the monthly prices is a bit high and wished that it was a little bit lower in cost. I wish there was a way to save your branding colors and fonts so that you could easily pull from those. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm creating another way to sell to my audience. Currently I only sell on social media but I'm glad that I can have another venue to reach my audience. Social media goes out often but email is pretty stable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like the thoughtful features, easy audience segmentation, suggestions for campaigns, templates, and overall ease of use. I like the fast customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find it is expensive for small business. The sales reporting is slightly inaccurate (like all platforms) it accounts for sales that weren't connected to campaigns, for example, I invoiced a customer through shopify and the campaign counted it as a sale generated. If you need to make an edit to a Boosted campaign (a second campaign that sends to those who didn't open the first email after 46 hours) it's super clunky and you lose that automation and have to build your own segmented audience. Easy but also easy to screw up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the easiest and most thoughtful platform I've used yet, compared to mailchimp, Hubspot and Shopify email. Way more pros than cons. Anything that isn't perfected is being worked on as I can tell there are constant improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It connects really well to Shopify since Mailchimp no longer does. I'm able to get comms out to customers WAY faster than I could with Mailchimp. It's incredibly user-friendly. I like that they seem to be ahead of SMS automation so I can roll that out soon! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

An automated marketing network system like Omnisend is equipped with internal content control captures, campaign finance channel grouping processing, administrative e-commerce tracking import, sales flow import with collaborative synchronizations, information management preparation report acceptance training, conformation of advertising units of modular conversion, conditioned impulse of payment recognition, credit value of presentations of metric performance analysis, uniforms of sending messages of purchase capture, differential creations of report trajectories, operate under the operations of this commercial data arrangement server. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In Omnisend program there are deficiencies in business follow-up, where the alternatives of management of advertising resources are kept in uncoordinated molding of contact references, making the user unable to establish a direct deal with the company's sales operators, decreasing the quality of negotiation characteristic of this platform, having to recognize an analytical correction action for the processing of presentations led to an estimate of accurate computerized inventory follow-up, allowing customers to maintain a balanced trade action for the operation of my business operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Omnisend program has a reference of strategic coordination of asset protection, where its operation is deployed within the content processing center of the company, being its affinity of sharing intelligent marketing sequences, capable of activating collaborative purchase orders, scalable advertising growth sharing, commerce measurement for sales automation campaigns, E-mail financing prioritizations, centralization of e-mail segments, alternative payment domain impulse, independent operation of market quotations, automatic purchase offer segmentations, automatic text customization relationship and business relevance orientation are attended with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To support economic validation authentications for electronic purchase supply, organize report dial-up imports, inventory design automation financing functionality, robust web support subscription scheduling, real-time sales credit leveling requests, message monitoring conversion statistics association, Moderations of scope of user care estimation, cost accounting for executing economical reference addresses, planning of obtaining routes to extraordinarily fast channels, automated processing of scalable production understandings, privacy of professional marketing knowledge, are all concentrated with Omnisend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

1. Its easy to use

2. Product picker is an amazing tool

3. One of the best support chat i have ever encountered (answers quickly, always happy, good at explaining, finds solutions and always end with a funny gif) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimers (a bit to often) the product picker wont work until i have erased cashe/cookies. Have lost my progress sometimes because of this problem.

I also wish that the product prices could be updated with a simple click.

And i would like to see what types of products is sold for each mail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a famous man once said: Just do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

was using Mailchimp, that is similar in so many ways, but had poor support and had problems with automatic emails that nobody could figure out. With Omnisend we get more accurate sales-numbers, it is more intuitive and i always get help if im stuck! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

email marketing automation and the sms text messaging. I love how it shows the ppl who signed up that day, or any given day. It has great reporting. The back office is easy to understand. I love how it shows the number of sales as well. So many things. I love how there is an exit feature once someone makes a purchase. This way aren't included in emails that they've already passed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

ummm the previews. On the automation email preview, the preview is so enlarged that its not a good example of the email itself. I ended up looking at the email from my phone to get a better picture of the preview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an amazing business structure. The email marketing feature is amazing and is heaven sent if you're running your own business. We need automation and It will save you a lot of a time. Believe me. The back office is easy to understand. The email marketing set up is simple if you know how to navigate it. Definitely will recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im happy that it takes all the work off myself. As a business owner trying to grow my business, I wear a lot of hats and have a lot of work to do. So anything I can automate, especially email marketing, is a great benefit to me. I love I can set up the forms and direct traffic to it, and the set the email marketing up and yall handle the rest through automation. I LOVE IT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have switched back n forth between a few email providers trying to find the right one to fit my needs after about 2 months and trying different ones I came right back to Omnisend each time I find it user friendly. A lot easier for me to navigate and understand how to use the features provided. Other ones I could not understand how to work certain things tech-wise and was very frustrated with omnisend I'm not flustered I can easily compile my emails and understand my steps with each email I do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing I wish you guys would offer a trial for the upgraded version just to see. I just upgraded for the month cause I would like to test the other features now I only have an email list of 25 people since I recently just launched. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes my work so much easier to have the buttons there and not having to navigate and try to find certain things to use where here it's all right there and at my use to cut my work in half. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Training and Content Specialist, Customer Experience
What do you like best?

I like the dashboard and how easy it is to see the number of new email and SMS subscribers as well as the sources of revenue, whether from Omnisend or other places.

I also enjoy the heat map feature so I can easily see which links people are clicking on within my email messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the email content editing features are a bit limited though they generally work well enough for my needs. It would be nice to be able to edit the HTML for the emails for formatting purposes instead of needing to rely on the pre-made drag and drop content boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Omnisend to create a closer relationship with my email subscribers by sending them personal thank you messages and sending out specific announcement campaigns. I haven't seen much revenue yet because of these efforts, but the reporting is very helpful in terms of understanding the impact my messages are having. I especially like the heat map feature so I can see which links people are clicking on in my emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and create automation's and campaigns. It is pretty easy to get the hang of and there are also some great in depth instructional videos to point you in the right direction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. So far I have only scratched the surface of what it can do but very happy at the moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use to have a third party company handle my email marketing but I wanted to take control myself. I am not the most tech savvy person in the World so I was looking for something easy to use that would provide me with a professional looking end result. It has enabled me to start to take better control over what my customers are seeing and when. Already it has generated one sale that was bigger than anything the previous service provider managed in 12 months ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

The app is very easy to setup & use. The features related to email, SMS are also very nice. Automations work really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Omnisend is expensive. Upto $20 as on the legacy plan was okay. But how it costs $50 - $100 per month which is quite expensive for small stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good app, especially if you have good revenues. It should work really well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We primarily use Omnisend to send emails to customers. Workflows, automations & related emails to our existing subscriber base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

I like that it works with e-commerce and provides in-depth analytics for me to track how my campaigns are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still some times where I think of a feature that should already be available but after research it's not. Trying to think of an example would be something like duplicating the layout of an e-mail and into one of the other categories (automation, forms, etc.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it's a great platform that gives you a lot of detail in tracking and analytics. There's a bit of a learning curve for new users but afterward it's easy to setup and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like how seamless it is to connect Omnisend with your website. It's easy to collect contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform is a platform that allows you to carry out automated marketing to improve and increase the growth of your brand, it also works with all email platforms such as WooCommerce, Bigcommerce among others. You will be able to communicate with clients and establish a constant interaction, you will be able to carry out and configure campaigns easily through email and thus obtain a greater reach of potential clients and user acquisition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not had problems with this platform, our experience has been satisfactory although if they should add more templates to carry out more personalized campaigns, this does not mean that it is a bad platform, quite the opposite. It could be so much better than it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good option for marketing automation for any company, it is easy to use, its interface is clean and organized, it also provides functions and tools to create solid campaigns and increase customer acquisition and increases in sales, fluidity of work. in the work team and saving time. fully recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used Omnisend to create an automated email system, this has improved our administration and marketing management and our campaigns. We had a significant reach of clients in a short time and our sales as well as profits increased more than we imagined, it really is an essential tool for any online sales company. We create newsletters to keep all our clients informed, it is easy to configure. Our workforce saves a lot of time and has a work fluency that did not exist before, we made a good decision when choosing this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.