Omnisend Reviews & Product Details

Project Manager
What do you like best?

love being able to count on a system like Omnisend, since it has adapted quickly to the needs of my company, allowing us to increase our sales and reach overcoming goals that we never imagined possible. I can also highlight its friendly and easy to read interface that allows me to see all the performance of my business.

I have also enjoyed being able to count on your technical support team, which is a very efficient and professional team, they have always been attentive to accidental system events that may arise unexpectedly, as they are able to resolve any incidental incident. caused by my work team.

I can also say that I like the set of functions that this system gives me, as well as the ability to provide me with complete reports that have been vital in making decisions in my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about this system, but rather I am pleased to have a great virtual assistant who has been able to encourage us and generate some peace of mind for all the processes that it is capable of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to achieve a significant achievement in each of your marketing campaigns, Omnisend is the system you must have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Omnisend we have been able to optimize each one of our marketing campaigns, avoiding in this way to waste in a certain way resources that were available for another campaign, we have also been able to order all the administration in this sense and to see with this a sustained growth month after month.

Thanks to the set of functions as well as the templates that this system has, we have been able to attract customers with the elegance of our templates, with 85% favorable clicks in each campaign. This is undoubtedly efficiency, thanks Omnisend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend Overview

What is Omnisend?

Join fellow ecommerce businesses who choose Omnisend’s email & SMS marketing to increase their sales, not the workload. Full integration with ecommerce platforms, pre-built automation workflows, and intuitive, no-code editing make it easy to get up & running without diving into the gritty details - unless you want to. More than 50,000 ecommerce brands use Omnisend to grow their businesses on autopilot, converting their customers with quick-to-build, highly-relevant emails & texts. Send newsletters and targeted campaigns Create beautiful, shoppable emails in minutes using our drag & drop email builder and a variety of ready-made email templates. Add coupon codes, automatically pick & insert products and automatically resend campaigns to the non-openers - all without any tedious manual work! Drive sales on autopilot with ecommerce automations Win (back) lost sales with pre-built workflows for cart abandonment, welcome series, transactional emails and more. Get pre-built, revenue-generating automations running in minutes or easily build your custom workflows using our no-code, drag & drop Automations Editor. Improve your targeting with robust segmentation Segment your customers based on their shopping behavior as well as other properties to improve conversions with well-targeted, personalized emails and texts. Create segments for high-value customers, for specific category/product shoppers or those that need to be reengaged and personalize your messaging. Combine email with SMS and more channels Add SMS and push notifications right next to your emails using the same platform and provide a consistent, omnichannel customer experience. Save time and costs - there’s no need to pay for separate email, SMS, and push apps anymore! Build your email & SMS lists Collect new subscribers using our mobile-friendly, fully customizable forms. Choose from popups, signup boxes, landing pages, or a wheel of fortune to seamlessly collect email and/or SMS opt-ins. Capture your visitors with exit-intent forms and improve popup engagement using form targeting options, all available within Omnisend. 24/7 Support We give you stellar support and helpful advice anytime you need it. We’re available 24/7. Try all Omnisend features free on a 14-day trial. After 14 days, you can decide whether to keep paid features or keep using our Free plan that helps you grow.

Omnisend Details

Omnisend is an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation platform for ecommerce. Omnisend powers you to improve your engagement, customer retention, and purchase rate with highly targeted messages in all channels.

Omnisend
2009
London, United Kingdom
@omnisend

Omnisend Videos

Omnisend Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Omnisend community
Have you used Omnisend before?

Omnisend Reviews

Showing 563 Omnisend reviews
Already have Omnisend?
e commerce manager
What do you like best?

Easy to use, great integration between apps

the fact that shopify tells us that the customer came from omnisend its great

before we did not know what came from mailchimp or what came from email

the integration of the app with shopify it is amazing

i hope i found it sooner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

how i have to manually make everything again

i wish there was a way to make things more automated

haveing to input art and input the same product over and over again is not ideal

i would prefer a way that it savs the items and makes it easy to create Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

start to use it

just be careful with the amount of email you put in because it can starting charging you hundreds of dollars without you knowing it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

email marking,

the hassle of trying to make the emails work is too much

it made it much easier to acess thousand of clients without having to waste a lot of time in unecessary activity

also it made our sales jump because of that

our customer are loving receiving emails from us about sales and other things

i have not tried the scratch feautures but i hope to try it soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I just started my business in Oct of 2020 and I have gained so many email subscribers through their popup feature and also through their automation systems! I am a small boutique so customers always love a discount code. With Omnisend, I am able to send a discount code to the customer after they sign up for our newsletters/emails through the pop up feature. Another great feature I love is the automation system. You can customize each automation system to your liking! When I first started the automation, they already had a template so I did not need to make them up on my own. I was able to start out with their template and then adjust it from there! The free version does enough but I would recommend upgrading after your trial to get more helpful features! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since my business is still very small, I was not putting as much time into marketing so my sales were not great starting out so I had to downgrade back down to my free version. I am hoping after sales ramp up I can go back to using the paid version since there are more marketing options available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business and want a way to reach your customers easier, I would recommend Omnisend for your email marketing. They have multiple templates that allow you to easily add photos and text fast and efficiently as well as scheduling your emails so you can create all of your email content for the month if you wanted. The scheduling tool is such a helpful feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to gain almost 100 email subscribers in a short period of time! I learned quickly that sometimes when you send too many emails, customers will unsubscribe. The email marketing and SMS marketing are great tools to interact with customers for potential sales! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to easily create pop-ups and emails campaigns in one place. I have used other sites that were more expensive and had less features than Omnisend so I switched over. The other site I was using didn't offer the SMS option, didn't directly connect to my site, and didn't include the ability to add pop-ups and forms to my site (which was easy to do). I also like that I'm able to easily create email campaigns without having to be knowledgeable about HTML. I'm able to add products easily and their free templates are great! My email campaigns look a lot more professional and cleaner than what I was using previously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the way you have to pay for the SMS feature. I really wish you didn't have to pay per usage, and instead you could pay a set fee for up to a certain number of SMS contacts per month. The feature for building a form was a bit confusing at first, but the video tutorials did help. Because it was a bit difficult at first, I put it off for a while. It would be better to have the ability to create a pop-up and create the workflow for it all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For others thinking of using Omnisend, I would say go for it! There's a free 7-day trial which was great because I was able to try it out and wasn't charged for use until I was ready. Also, compare the features of Omnisend with others and you'll find that Omnisend offers a lot more than other companies who charge more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend has helped me reach customers better and easily tailor my email campaigns with a lot of options that I don't have to be a HTML expert to use. The ability to create email campaigns that directly relate to my site and can directly send customers to my site through adding products makes my life so much easier! We also had been wanting to add pop-up e-mail sign-ups to our site and weren't able to do it in the past, but are able to with Omnisend. Using Omnisend has definitely helped us to create a more streamlined and tailored way to reach customers who access our site and are part of our email list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

Omnisend is cost-effective, it is one of those email service which is priced really nicely. And at top of all, it has the best customer support team in the universe, so prompt that it is unbelievable. Their follow up is something I would like to adopt myself for my eCommerce customers. Intercom being their chat support app is again a good thing to have. Even for the smallest of problems, the follow up and emails are on point. Very good emailing service for starters Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very poor colour scheme, limited features, as compared to Klaviyo and Mail Chimp, very basic templates, the UI needs a lot of improvement. Option to make customer opt for weekly, daily etc emails in marketing should be given as an option. More functionality in Live View is required. More options to edit in the email content creation needs to be done. A lot of feedback has been given already via chat to their customer care executives already. Also, system has glitches which are still unresolved and the team needs to fix that too. Database update is poor, suppose I change information in Shopify, it makes a new customer here, and there is no back sync of data between Omnisend and Shopify which needs to be fixed. Automation service needs to be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, it is amazing for starters (like me). And one should really look into all the features to understand everything and then use it to extract the most out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have sorted out my customer base with their advanced segmentation tools which is amazing. Abandoned cart series, welcome email series, campaigns: they are all nicely managed with Omnisend. One good thing is their live view feature which gives a lot of insight about what customer is seeing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/CEO
What do you like best?

How easy it is for me to create new forms and run the app. It's very price competitive and has great features. My favorite feature is that I can build attractive forms and emails using that templates they provide. I have used several email marketing tools and the templates provided through Omnisend have been my favorite, by far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into any yet, I feel if I run into any issues, I'll just reach out to support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to support if you have any questions and utilize the free trial! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm building an email list that sends a coupon code to customers for signing up. I'm also creating a abandoned cart notification to try and recover shoppers who have put things in their cart but didn't finalize the transaction. I have had great success with the email campaigns I've ran, also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Analyst
What do you like best?

Omnisend offers us the ability to upload a large quantity of contacts to our account and create in-depth automation workflows at a low cost. For our business, having the ability to retargeting job seekers via email on a consistent basis has been a game changer for our team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the workflow features aren't as in-depth as I hoped. For example, we do a daily contact upload and there is not an option to enroll individuals in a workflow based on what they call tags. Individuals can only be enrolled via segments. This causes us to have to recreate our automation on a daily basis. Outside of this, the platform is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to quickly and easily target our partial complete applicants on our application and have seen an increased conversion of people applying since having moved to the Omnisend platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

The email automation setup is easy & simple to use but has so much potential to help amazing create workflows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the SMS/Text packages could be purchased in smaller increments/batches. This would help for a new store that has a tight budget & requires less SMS/Text messages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Omnisend has been an invaluable tool for my business. Knowing that my email campaigns & automations scale as my business grows is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend has helped me build automation into my website, from customer onboarding with forms, saving me time with email automation and helping with generating sales. Furthermore, it's been great for segmenting customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Really great plug and play solution for Shopify businesses needing an ESP that integrates well with the platform. Really like their easy "Campaign Boost" solution that re-sends to customers that left your message unopened. The product picker solution is also great. The ease of use is the primary reason to get it, IMO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integrations are pretty severely lacking. Most likely since they are a smaller player and integrations with other Shopify apps aren't a priority. A little disappointed with the design templates. Finally, I was a little disappointed with the amount of text support and how tedious it was to make sure I was compliant and was able to send SMS messages to my customers that had clearly opted in to receive text messages. It took about an afternoon to get everything figured out and I completed all the steps, but it wasn't what I was looking for. Not something their customer success could help with, just a product issue.

I wouldn't say that it is necessarily the easiest option for an ESP since I didn't try any others. I think a more robust SMS/MMS functionality is a must since right now they don't have something that is super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to determine whether design, integrations and text capability are super important to you or not. I wish I would have evaluated that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps easily build out email and text automations with my customers and leads. Also segmenting leads and customers into meaningful groups to communicate segmented offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solution Architect ( Data & Analytics )
What do you like best?

Creation of emails and newsletter is very easy and exciting task. Follow up campaigns are easy and effective. The app works so smoothly. The product picker allows me to pick my project from the store and inserting it in the newsletter. There is no entering and reentering of the description about the same product because it automatically refills it as it saves the data. All the automation has made the handling of my business quite easy and effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I use it from mobile not all the features are available. The interface is needed to be easier. Some features are costly. Some of the users complain that they receive the mail late and some do not receive them. It should integrate with multiple shop and stores. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is best software for online business as it connects us with our customers so well. This has given my business a right direction. So to enhance your marketing this is the best software to use. It has given my products the actual reach and I gain confidence of my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend is an Ecommerce software that helps to properly handle my online business. This has made my online business so easy to manage. After using this software my sale has elevated. This software enables me to reduce my workload. This has made marketing convenient as well as enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Omisend is user friendly, beautifully designed, and it's easy to navigate than some other email platforms I've used. I also like the analytics and reporting. The automation templates are helpful to get you started and the newsletter pop-up forms are not just easy to use but look modern. However, the search for better reports without upgrading like crazy was helpful in making my decision to switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using Omnisend for a short amount of time and so far I haven't found a dislike yet. I've heard about it and was hesitant to switch over and start all over with a new service, but the free trial helped me decide that it was right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like that I'm able to send more emails a month and SMS texts for a lesser cost than the platform I switched from. My previous email provider didn't provide the reports that I needed and Omnisend does. There are also a lot of demos on how to use a function to easily help you right away. Being that this email service is easy to use as well as beautifully aesthetic, I get excited about using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The automation emails are simple to use and the instructions are clear. I am able to customize to my liking and it syncs well with Shopify. The how to guides are easy to follow and allow me to fulfill my email marketing goals.

Although I have not used, I enjoy the chance to use A/B testing to determine the right message to send going forward.

I enjoy reading the analytics to see who opened what email, location of potential customers (who is clicking on my website and how far they get before clicking out and/or purchasing). I am able to see what sales were made from which email campaign (curated emails). I am also able to see what device is being used when customers open my emails, helping me to create emails that are aesthetically appeasing to the type of device used.

Lastly, it allows you to see your growth overtime. For example, month to month I am able to view my audience growth and sales from Shopify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any dislikes as of yet. I do know there are cheaper options available, but you get what you pay for and this is top notch! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend reading the help guides. They are very useful and offer step by step instructions on how to use the features in the software.

Also do not be afraid to create your own template and customize to your liking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to use email marketing to target customers based on their product interest, idol time, abandonment, etc. I love the benefit of auto generated discounts which has a cut off date so that customers are not sitting on a discount offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the automation features are really easy to setup. Even a complete beginner like me can set up an automated workflow in minutes. I like that I can easily set up my brand image through the logo and footer settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the site a little difficult to navigate through in order to get the information I'm looking for. I would like an analytics screens that's a little friendlier to look at. Also would like if I got an email at the end of the day letting me know how many people subscribed to the newsletter everyday. That would be helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that this app is really good for businesses of any size. Most money is made through remarketing through email, and has some of the best ROI in marketing. Using an app like this is one of the easiest ways to boost sales, strengthen your brand and increase customer retention. If you're not using an email remarketing app, you should really consider getting one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a way to send automated emails for things like cart recovery and up sell so this worked perfectly for that. Haven't had a lot of sales yet so it's hard to speak on the benefits realized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Executive Officer
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is Chat because getting instant help via Chat helps you learn your way through the system and keeps you hands on and sharp on your learning curve. Chat is a very important feature because instant help reinforces learning. If I get stuck, I can pose my question to Chat and get an answer within a few minutes. Often it is just that extra push that makes everything click together. Often, my helpers on Chat have given me tips on how to make my signup forms and landing pages more stylish. I really appreciate these tips as this also helps me learn better how to use the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is not all that apparent how features fit together and how to navigate them together into something usable. Therefore Chat is a very important feature because instant help reinforces learning. If I get stuck, I can pose my question to Chat and get an answer within a few minutes. Often it is just that extra push that makes everything click together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Omnisend as have tried other mail campaign services, but they failed to offer the ease of a campaign, with a sign up form, follow up, automatically updating my customer data, and keeping my campaigns stylish and me informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I want customers to fill out a form, thus giving me their data and permission to use it to contact them in the future. Important is that Omnisend collects that data and automatically adds it to my client list. No manually data harvesting necessary. This has been a huge benefit towards growing my business. I tried other services and found myself having to manually add data to my mailing list. If this were thousands the task would be ridiculously too much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A lot of other programs for e-mail marketing shut businesses in the Cannabis industry. Omnisend has given us the chance to have access to e-mail marketing which we are SO grateful for. The website has been user friendly once I've been able to try it out for a bit. The staff has checked in on us to see if we need help. 5 star rating for the omnisend staff! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little bit difficult to find certain buttons to click to get the e-mail campaigns to operate the way I needed it to. I'd also love to see a step by step video tutorial resources made to make this site user friendly. I did find some resources from the omnisend staff on youtube so thank you again for making that available for some help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use them and take advantage of the support team reaching out to help new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we've solved the problem of being able just to have an e-mail marketing system since the cannabis business users often get denied with this kind of content. We are also able to reach more people to get information on our business content out to more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to understand, ease of use, and navigation. Phenomenal customer service by a fast, responsive and friendly team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing specific customizable features such as some auto-apply discount links, specific analytics like live/unrecoverable abandoned carts.. MMS prices are kind of high and email blocks and editing does seem frustratingly limited at times. I am not a fan of their forms at all. some features actually seem to deter email opt-ins such as oversized forms, forms that do not show up completely on mobile or allow you to further customize them without the use of HTML code Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider how highly you rely on email marketing as a source of revenue and whether that depends on extensive customization or more straightforward features. Most beginners to intermediate users will find Omnisend easy to use and meet all their demands. Those looking for advanced features and customization that take into account even small variables might find some features missing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnisend helps me keep in contact with prospects who have not yet purchased my products. Have yet to see any conversions but email marketing is too complex to attribute to one variable. Omnisend's automation and workflow make it easy to automate communication between subscribers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What we like best with omnisend is the UX design and the consistency in the delivery to all our emial subscribers. Finding a company that has been consistent in delivery to all our subscribers is very important to us and something that we have struggled with. Omnisend has yet to let us down and for that we are super thankful. I really like the ease of inserting pictures and i love that they store a bank of pictures that we can reuse anytime we want That has been very helpful to bring up old graphics and information that we have told our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What we dislike with omnisend is the lack of available templates to use when crafting an email. We would like more options to choose from. I think stats could be a little better because the stats that omnisend sends us is not consistent to what our shopify store tells us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a email marketing platform that easily integrates with shopify omnisend is a great option. Omnisend email templates are easy to use and build out pretty custom templates. Omnisend has been consistent in delivering our emails to all our subscribers every time which is exactly what you want from a email marketing platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems that we are solving is reaching our customers with informative information and sales. The benefits we have realized is sales and consistent delivery which has been awesome. The other problems that we are solving are insights and feedback from our customers. Our customers like to hear from us more than just sales so omnisend lets us connect with our customers on a more personal level. This allows us to understand our customer base better and better cater our sales, products and service to them to bring them the highest quality product we can. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Excellent upgrade from Mailchimp. Excellent Automations options. Easy to Use, and highly trackable insights including sales information, current live view of website.

Being an e-commerce store, Omnisend is perfectly geared towards our website and our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be good to enable html code for emails especially for Shopify. Unable to disable shopify notifications and it would be rather frustrating as a customer to receive several emails - i.e. 1 automated via Shopify (unable to disable) and a second one from Omnisend.

Further customisation options - more templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Transparent Pricing.

Excellent Value for Money.

Geared towards e-commerce.

Fantastic customisations; merge tags etc.

Easy to use, simple dashboard. Key metrics in 1 place.

Excellent Automations with simple instructions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automations - Mailchimp lacked in this area, and I can already see rewards.

Ability to track ROI is excellent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Coordinator
What do you like best?

I like that it intergrates with Shopify. I like that you can try it out for free. I appreciate that it follows privacy rules and helps keep my subscribers safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I had more options to personalize and create designs that are flattering. Not super easy to figure out automations. I feel that the monthly prices is a