Omniprise Benefits Management

3.5

With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.

Work for Omniprise Benefits Management?

Learning about Omniprise Benefits Management?

Omniprise Benefits Management Reviews

Showing 2 Omniprise Benefits Management reviews
Omniprise Benefits Management review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Omniprise was a very slow system."

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the MRP reporting through Omniprise. The information was very user-friendly and easy-to-read. I also liked that all of the reports generated through Omniprise were able to export to Excel.

What do you dislike?

My greatest dislike of Omniprise is that it was a very slow system. It took forever for the different pages to load. It was especially annoying that during loading, if you clicked outside of the page on another screen it would un-do the page load and you would have to start over again. I also disliked that it was difficult to research the requirements through the item inventory tab to determine what shop orders and customer orders were generating the requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend purchasing another system. Although Omniprise features some good reporting features, I believe it would be worth the extra money to use a different system.

We used Omniprise as our primary ERP system. I used it specifically for MRP, and it helped me determine what I needed to purchase effectively.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Omniprise Benefits Management
Omniprise Benefits Management review by Renata K.
Renata K.

"Omniprise Benefits Management review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of using the platform was easy. Also, how it reminds workers of benefits once they are eligible to receive them. Omniprise logs all employee performance reviews, incidents and certifications, which makes things easier for us, the coordinators.

What do you dislike?

It can get confusing using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in an HR role that requires minute details on employees and their benefits, this is the product for you.

At times difficult to navigate

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Omniprise Benefits Management for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
HealthJoy Logo
HealthJoy
2.7
HealthJoy is an easy-to-use, chat-based app that gives users access to doctors, healthcare concierges, insurance experts, and healthcare comparison shoppers.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.
I-9 Advantage Logo
I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.
4Degrees Logo
4Degrees
5.0
Strengthen your most valuable source of opportunity: your relationships. Make professional relationship development more rewarding through proactive network intelligence.
Burning Glass Technologies Logo
Burning Glass Technologies
4.0
Burning Glass Technologies delivers job market analytics designed to empower employers, workers, and educators to make data-driven decisions.
CuViBox Logo
CuViBox
5.0
CuViBox is a web application that allow enterprises to locate specific employee profiles easily and export them to custom office formats, it also provides information about the enterprise strengths, knowledge and experience accumulated.

Learning about Omniprise Benefits Management?

* We monitor all Omniprise Benefits Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.