Omnify Reviews & Product Details

Omnify Overview

What is Omnify?

Omnify is the most comprehensive platform for selling and scheduling your services and engaging with your clients effectively. Our platform helps businesses grow faster through better conversion by providing a ‘Service Store’ instead of just another booking page. Most of our customers increase their bookings by over 30% in the first month itself. Omnify’s features like Easy Booking, Family Sharing, Client Check-ins Portal, Advanced Reporting, etc., take the work out of management so you can accomplish more with minimal effort. With built-in Team Calendar, 1-click Emailing features, and 2-way sync with Google Calendar - your teams can communicate with your clients all in one place. Omnify also features the Omnify Go app (iOS & Android) so that you can manage your schedules and track attendance on the move.

Omnify Details
Discussions
Omnify Community

Omnify is an E-commerce and Scheduling platform for local services businesses.

Omnify Inc
2016
Mountain View, CA
@getomnify

Omnify Screenshots

Omnify Reviews

Showing 21 Omnify reviews
Already have Omnify?
What do you like best?

We manage communities. Due to COVID19, we have had to create planned usage of facilities that have never required appointments. We entertained many other programs and Omnify was the best solution. It's user friendly, easy to use, and a huge time saver.

Omnify's support team has been above and beyond with assisting us during the set-up process. We have had to learn how to operate quickly. When we've had questions or needed additional assistance setting up our facilities, help is only a chat away.

Our homeowners have been extremely happy with how easy Omnify has been to use the system. We have not had to assist anyone with scheduling or canceling an appointment/class. Which is amazing as we have hundreds who will be using this summer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything to dislike yet! Any issue we have had has been quickly remedied with training or a quick tip to show us how to achieve what we want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to partner with the Omnify Team as you are implementing. No question is too silly to ask. Their team has been above and beyond with customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to local government restrictions during the COVID pandemic, we are now having to plan and require limits on areas of the community that have not had to have restrictions on numbers/max attendees in the past (i.e. Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts). We had to quickly come up with a solution to provide the community with a way to use these communal facilities in a way that was fair. First come first serve isn't always practical. Instead of reinventing the wheel & creating more work for ourselves, we chose to go with Omnify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Account Executive
What do you like best?

Quite a comprehensive system for yoga studio management and intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is seriously lacking. They didn't turn up to the scheduled onboarding call. We decided not to proceed and submitted a request to unsubscribe on the 5th day of the 7-day trial. They still billed our credit card on the 7th day despite us sending them 3 messages. We still haven't heard back. I would not give this company my credit card details unless you don't need to trial the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yoga studio/class management. Easy administration of class registrations etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am very new to this system but I have been blown away by the friendliness and professional manor in which the company works. Nothing is too much, if something doesn't work for you they will try everything they can to make it work without compromising how your business currently runs. They are also very quick at getting back to you and nothing is too much when you are needing help. The system is easy to get around... and that's saying a lot... I am rubbish on computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Thank you for all your help! Very excited! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, its everything it says it is, you won't be disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making my workload easier and its ironing out issues that I was starting to have due to increased sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher
What do you like best?

Omnify enables me to offer a professional-looking online booking site for my yoga classes and workshops.I love being able to offer class packs and tailor the site to my specific needs. I also love how easy the site is to use for both myself and my clients. The calendar feature helps me easily see the classes for the week and who is scheduled. It is also helpful that clients get email reminders before classes. The software is flexible and functional. When I run into a problem, if I can't figure it out myself, the techs help me solve it quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been using the software for a year and no problems so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, you won't be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnify has made running my yoga business easy and efficient. At any time I cansee the big picture of what is going on with my business, and also delve into the details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fisioterapeuta
What do you like best?

Omnify is a web program that also has a mobile application, so you can access the platform from anywhere and in a fast and practical way. It is designed to optimize and facilitate the planning of agendas and appointment management, an aspect to highlight is its system of generating alerts and reminders, additionally the system offers you a web hosting, so you can promote or perform digital marketing if you do not yet have a website, on the other hand, is very easy to use, does not require learning curve, is highly customizable, has a very affordable price, in addition to several plans that meet their needs, with respect to its functionality, is very complete, so it can be adjusted and used by professionals in various areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a very adaptable program, as a physiotherapist, I use it for the organization of my agenda and management of appointments with patients. It has a good performance and I feel very comfortable using it, however, I would like the calendar to specify the service requested in the appointments, but I am very pleased with its effectiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its free version is very complete and I recommend it for professionals in quality of service provision, while for small, medium and large businesses have the ability to take a free trial of 14 days fully functional, which will allow you to investigate this wonderful complete tool, notice its effectiveness and how easy it is to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One of the characteristics of this tool that make it stand out from others similar in the market is its high degree of adaptability, we as physiotherapists use the function of room reservation management for the distribution of patients in areas or exercise rooms of the hospital or medical offices, when it comes to monitoring or evolution of cases and really has worked, we maintain a very effective organization, in addition to improving the planning of our staff, with the application of filters I can verify my agenda quickly in a very simple and practical way. An aspect to emphasize is that all the programming or the update is made in real-time, reason why we have the certainty that the information reflected in the system is the truthful one, from the implementation of this tool the medical service of physiatry of our hospital increased satisfactorily its productivity and the attention given to our patients, maintaining an effective organizational system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr Aidan Doyle
What do you like best?

Omnify is a comprehensive and powerful booking management platform constantly evolving to meet the needs of our company. It offers many excellent features including the flexibility to easily integrate the platform into our website, helping to promote our services and making it even easier for clients to explore and select the classes they want.

An exceptional team of committed professionals is always on hand to offer help and guidance and this level of outstanding customer service has been consistent since we began using Omnify over two years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far there’s nothing to dislike. Omnify meets all our needs! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a school (primary or secondary) or cooperation offering individual sessions or blocks of classes, this is without doubt the platform to use.

As with any platform, you will need to commit a little time to understand the desktop and the various features it offers but once you do you won’t look back! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many excellent features which have evolved such as Quick Insights, Class Calendar, Sales and Reports, all of which allow us to monitor, target and promote our bookings. Omnify has enabled us to very quickly create and upload classes, as well as present them in a way that meets the needs of our clients. Most importantly, the exceptional service, support and reliability has given us the confidence to completely trust the Omnify platform as being an integral part of our business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cafe Manager
What do you like best?

Support and Record Breaking Problem Solving. The ease of use to set up the entire schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough options for each particular service. But to be honest, it's not a big deal considering the overall package. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a affordable scheduling software, Omnify is seriously highly recommended. I setup a full virtual studio in less than 48 hours. The help and support i get through the process is unparalleled to anything I've experienced. Kudos to Omnify's team and keep up the great work! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scheduling my virtual fitness classes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yoga & Aerial yoga teacher
What do you like best?

I’m using this system already for 3 years for my yoga studio and Omnify had improved so much, it’s amazing system! It’s very easy to navigate all the bookings, which saves time! Also, the auto-emails are very useful with reminders, booking details and so on. The support team is super helpful and the tech team is always eager to improve and they listen to the requests of new features and stuff and make them happen! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really love the Omnify, I can’t think of anything I might not like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would totally recommend Omnify to everyone! I have my own yoga studio and Omnify makes things so easy and the pricing is very reasonable. It's easy to manage bookings, pavements, to customise booking webpage, connect with customers and team members and the support team is always here to help if the issues arrive. Best of all that Omnify team always listen what say and what improvements you would like to make it real :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was facing some problems with auto-emails like the system couldn’t read Lithuanian language letters and just showed symbols, but Omnify team solved the problem and it’s not awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, Creator
What do you like best?

We researched many different software platforms to help run our business. Originally, we decided on MindBody. It took us two months to learn that platform and at the end of the day, it lacked key features we need to run our business. Thankfully, we found Omnify!

We switched from MindBody to Omnify because Omnify offers custom fields. We are a children's cooking school, so we are required to collect certain attendee information EACH TIME at booking such as allergies and medical conditions. Omnify allows us to do this easily.

I spent two months learning MindBody which was cumbersome and at the end of the day wouldn't work for our business. I was VERY relieved to find Omnify! It took me one day to understand the software and start building it out for our company. We were up and running in two days! Omnify is VERY easy to use for both technical and non-technical users!

Customer service has been rockstar too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few technical bugs along the way. At first, the embedded widgets would not pull in class images for mobile users. Within 24 hours, Omnify fixed this issue. There have been a few other minor glitches, but Omnify has been quick to respond and fix usually withing 1-8 days.

I love how we can easily export the attendee roster. However, you cannot export the custom fields. So we have to manually look up each attendee to see their allergies and medical conditions (custom fields).

When we receive confirmation emails, it would be nice to have an email summary of ALL the fields filled out. Right now, it just shows the Payee name and class/date/time. Would be nice to see the actual attendee and custom field filled out at the time of booking. I have informed Omnify about this request and they said they will add it to their possible software updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnify allows us to collect important attendee information every time at booking. This is very important for our business and customers!

Since a lot of our customers are returning, we have also liked the ability for them to create customer accounts so they can easily register their child for another class with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like that support is excellent. The team responds within hours and is keen to resolve things quickly. They jump on a hangout call and explain things clearly. It is this kind of support that gives me confidence in using the platform more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some elements like widgets require further development to become more flexible and look better on mobile. However, there are always some workarounds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am running online courses and classes with the platform and I want a way to integrate easily with my existing Wordpress platform. Omnify allows me to do both and gives me a way to offer a seamless service store to my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Investment Specialist
What do you like best?

Omnify is a complete online booking system. Simple to use, yet robust, with excellent customer service. Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None identified at this time. Pretty easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking services online. Great booking solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Karmic Coach
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

It solves two key needs at the same time: scheduler, shopping cart.

Great customer service

Flexibility--my business changes and Omnify can handle it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It isn't necessarily designed for a solo life coach, but it's flexible enough to meet my needs and then some. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a team of one. I love not having to worry about the back end for scheduling and shopping cart. I can focus on coaching. Their customer support is very responsive so I know I'm in good hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

Omnify is very good for a tiny business as well, Im a single trainer with few classes per week and the solution perfectly fits my needs. I implemented it to my website, so my clients can book to my classes online. They used to book through messages to me before, and it was very time-consuming. Now they can manage their bookings by themeselves and cancell booking online - if needed. Omnify also has "waiting list", so my clients are always informed about the class availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price is quite high for a single trainer, but it is worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I spend less time with answering and never ending checking about the availability to the class. It has a beautifull app as well, where I can simply and quickly check the attendance at class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quantum Change Alchemist
What do you like best?

easy to create new appointments and services. integrates with my calendar well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set fortnightly hours not just weekly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

fortnightly hours to be set Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

people booking with me, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, CEO
What do you like best?

Omnify made it easier for my class participants and training clients to pay for services, know in advance what classes are available, and know how full a class will be. The technical support is great too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Had some problems with the auto renew function, but I think it is resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The class schedule function really helps me stay organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder & CEO
What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and you can make a visually appealing storefront for your services using their templates and design customizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While it has many email and automation functions built it, would be good if they offered more 3rd party integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a service based business and want to be able to have clients schedule and pay for your services online just like an ecommerce store, then Omnify is the perfect tool for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can sell services online just like physical products without a complicated setup or ongoing ecommerce management. Clients can choose their service, schedule and pay all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mentor
Government Relations
What do you like best?

The ease of use. Simple and problem-solving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Custom features can be more. Analytics part can be more enhanced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best Booking software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking our inventory through Omnify. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

It's a great way for even the non tech savvy to get an online storefront for their businesses where clients can book lessons, appointments, and class packs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's definitely more tailored for businesses with physical locations, less so for remote or online businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a young company with a good product. If you run a yoga studio, gym, or do any kind of in-person consulting, definitely give Omnify a shot! For remote businesses, just make sure you consider your needs vs their feature set carefully. It's still a potentially good fit! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Omnify for leads to book sales demos in a way that integrates with my calendar, and I also use it for my online classes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Omnify is very easy to use and manage as well as it being super affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I personally can not think of anything I dislike about Omnify yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omnify has benefited me by making it easy for my clients (and me) to get a session booked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO and Executive Director
What do you like best?

Clean, professional looking, easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little buggy at times when the team releases updates to its platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps us effectively manage our class sizes with minimal effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of set up and use with the backend, very clean and organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more integrations with other apps down the road. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the pricing and ease of use, this is a great first step to someone that wants a Quickstart service and booking website integrated with payment processing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Booking and service store, with process payments, easily set up and managed in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Omnify?