Omniconvert's Explore is a conversion rate optimization tool which allows marketers to deploy A/B tests, surveys and personalization experiments with minimum help from the IT department.
The platform has been built with the conversion optimization process in mind:
1. Run on-site surveys in order to find out specific barriers the website users might have (eg. lack of trust, bad UX, no purchase intention etc.)
2. Based on the survey results, create a hypothesis about what can be done in order to improve conversions
3. Create experiments using the A/B Testing tool or the web personalization engine - advanced segmentation (segments from CRM, GTM, weather API, etc) on the webpage or through exit-intent overlays.
4. Easily track KPIs or events such as cart abandonment rate, page engagement, number of clicks on certain links or page elements.
5. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn: get the knowledge or keep the winning experiments.
6. Save the reports
Bulgarian, German, English, French, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Serbian
Omniconvert is a 3-in-1 Conversion Optimization tool
How do you position yourself against your competitors?
Our main competitors don't provide all the features that Omniconvert bundles together. Furthermore, our pricing plans are the most affordable compared to other similar solutions. You can find more information on Omniconvert vs competitors on this page: http://www.marketizator.com/compare
It allows for split testing different page versions. Support is responsive to questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What do you dislike?
Not intuitive. Confusing to set up the split testing. It takes numerous steps before it is set up correctly. Even when support staff provides step by step instructions it is confusing and takes multiple steps and settings to set up one A/B split test. At the time of my testing, a bug in the system reported inaccurate bounce results that support was working to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Working to increase opt in page conversion rates. Simply changing the image on my opt in page increased opt in rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.