Omniconvert Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I use Omniconvert to deliver email acquisition pop-ups. I've used more robust marketing conversion platforms and Omniconvert is a fraction of the price if you only need to do basic campaigns. Omniconvert can handle complex campaigns but I cannot offer insight on complex campaign setup.

You can have sub-accounts and there is a free account option for low-traffic users. Sub-accounts is an important feature for me because my client has multiple brands. Some brands have higher traffic on their websites than others. Being able to combine traffic from all sites to come up with a price while also keeping campaigns separate saves my client money. The platform I used in the past charged for each brand which became too expensive.

Omniconvert is easy to setup. Some features include A/B testing, surveys, web personalization, exit-intent, and templates. Omniconvert also offers great customer service. My account rep makes suggestions and ideas to try which I appreciate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The platform is slightly inefficient to use. You set up creative and publish your campaign in different areas. I would like if setting up a campaign was more like a wizard where you're guided through each step.

I also think the templates could be improved. The templates are specific and not general enough for basic campaigns. The templates are not easy to edit to what you need so I always end up designing my own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omniconvert helped me solve the problem of capturing consumer interest at the right time. By using pop-ups we've seen at least a 50% increase in email sign-ups per month. By using Omniconvert we've lowered our price per lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Omniconvert Overview

What is Omniconvert?

Omniconvert's Explore is a conversion rate optimization tool which allows marketers to deploy A/B tests, surveys and personalization experiments with minimum help from the IT department. The platform has been built with the conversion optimization process in mind: 1. Run on-site surveys in order to find out specific barriers the website users might have (eg. lack of trust, bad UX, no purchase intention etc.) 2. Based on the survey results, create a hypothesis about what can be done in order to improve conversions 3. Create experiments using the A/B Testing tool or the web personalization engine - advanced segmentation (segments from CRM, GTM, weather API, etc) on the webpage or through exit-intent overlays. 4. Easily track KPIs or events such as cart abandonment rate, page engagement, number of clicks on certain links or page elements. 5. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn: get the knowledge or keep the winning experiments. 6. Save the reports 7. Repeat

Omniconvert Details
Bulgarian, German, English, French, Dutch, Polish, Romanian, Serbian

Omniconvert is a 3-in-1 Conversion Optimization tool

Our main competitors don't provide all the features that Omniconvert bundles together. Furthermore, our pricing plans are the most affordable compared to other similar solutions. You can find more information on Omniconvert vs competitors on this page: http://www.marketizator.com/compare

Omniconvert
2013
Bucharest, Romania

Omniconvert Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Omniconvert community
Have you used Omniconvert before?

Omniconvert Reviews

Showing 64 Omniconvert reviews
Already have Omniconvert?
What do you like best?

I heard about this tool for some time but it seemed to me a little bit pricey and I wasn't sure if I would really benefit from it since our ecommerce store has low traffic (12-20000ses/month). But the opportunity presented itself when Omniconvert launched Relief Fund campaign in which they give one-year free access to their tools (as far as I know you still can apply for this program).

It’s an amazing tool, you can make A/B tests, overlays, personalizations, surveys, all of them with countless configuration options, which is really great but could make this tool also a little bit overwhelming. Even if you have at your disposal plenty of templates, if you are not a tech guy, it could be challenging. You can make the most of it if you have a skilled and talented person inside whom to be able to use this product properly.

In the beginning I was struggling to run a few projects and being on a free program I didn’t expect any support at all, I was assuming it was a self-service platform. Oh boy, but I was all wrong! They proactively contacted me trying to assist and help me and answered all the questions I had not only about the platform but also about best practices.

So, great features and outstanding support. Must have for any ecommerce and I recommended it to all in this business (except my competition).Probably most beneficial for mid and large ecommerce stores which could make the most of all this features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A I already said, the downside could be that although has a number of ready made templates, it’s still a very complex tool and without the inside talent, it could be overwhelming Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend using this tool as beneficial on your business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm still in the beginning with the platform, not discovering all it could be done. I already set-up NPS, exit-surveys, overlays and will test some A/B tests. It helped us better understanding of customer behaviour in order to make fine tuning for our website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The platform is flexible, intuitive and easy to use by any marketer. It's true, the platform also allows more complex approaches to its functionalities, in which case programming knowledge is helpful. The Omniconvert support team was, at least in my case, exceptional and responded professionally to my needs. A support at its very best.

Beyond that, I was really impressed from the beginning that the functionality of the platform helps you make a huge step towards the customer, in the need to understand him and meet his needs, helps you to connect with the customer, with whom you try to have a dialogue in a special harmony. (Metaphorically speaking, this dynamic in the relationship with the client maybe should take place as in Aikido :), an ancient martial art, in which this 'dance' has no friction, and the balance and harmony are essential. I am referring here strictly to the idea of harmony and not to that of confrontation). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only problem for me is that for more detailed analysis I need a code implementation team on the site. But this is a challenge that is not related to the Omniconvert platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The platform is very helpful in optimizing the conversion rate and reducing the shopping cart abandonment. At the same time, the feedback obtained from visitors, especially through A / B Testing and Surveys, is priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Commerce Executive
What do you like best?

The flexibility it offers is fantastic - as long as you can imagine what you want to do, it should be possible! The ability to pick up on variables on the page is also a fantastic feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can at times require some fairly extensive CSS/HTML knowledge - but provided you are comfortable with this or have the internal capabilities - then it's a fantastic service and tool to have in your arsenal. Some drag and drop style templates exist for surveys and overalys - but they are quite basic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you are comfortable with basic CSS and HTML to get the most from A/B Testing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We initially started using Omniconvert as it offered the ability to do Overlays for email signup. However, we've constantly grown and used more and more features since we went live. We now do a large number of A/B tests each year, we utilise it for small term single page changes to avoid IT involvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Omniconvert can make wonders on your website, no kidding!

You can run A/B testing, personalizations, overlays and surveys and so the possibilities are almost limitless. And on top of all the support is on another level. Just contact somebody from their team and you'll get all the assistance that you need from people that are really passionate about their work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool requires HTML/CSS knowledge so if you are comfortable with those than you're good to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Until now we used primarily the overlays and the personalization features and did manage to improve the conversion rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shop Owner
What do you like best?

The atention to the client and how they manage to help you in any way you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is hard to dislike something when you see how devotate they are in solving problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing on the website, try to find the best way to to work for the clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lot of functionalities. Good support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We need more informations about setting up the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Optimize your customer journey with data-driven decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have a great customer support....... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing they are ok. I am still implementing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I optimized my site through A/B testing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

They open your eyes and focus your investments in the area that is the most profitable for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there aren't too many specialist that you can hire, once you get the insights and you know what you have to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take full advantage of their knowledge and ask as many questions as possible, try to obtain a bigger plan of support because they have a lot of experts in the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They optimise your acquisition cost and make you focus on the right customers, not on all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Campaign Lead
What do you like best?

The user interface of Omniconvert is extremely intuitive, easy-to-use, and great for at-a-glance performance. The support team is unreal - they are always very thorough, responsive, and helpful. They are more than willing to assist in coding issues, or weird glitches, and never nickle and dime over those hours. The tool has worked seamlessly with each of the websites we manage, and allows us to A/B test easily and efficiently without much development time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While personalization is touted as a feature, it's essentially run as an A/B test but under a different name. The reporting on it, and number of workarounds required to run personalization site-wide make it difficult to rely on long-term. As this is developed in the future, we have no doubt that Omniconvert will position itself as a leader in this space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to run A/B tests on gate pages and significantly increase conversion rates of those pages, ID ways our websites and brands differ in the messaging that resonates with their audiences, and better understand our site users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like that the platform it is easy to use and has many features for marketers to improve the conversion rates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Noting for now. I like how the platform works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRO, website personalisation and promote marketing offers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Business Development
What do you like best?

I use Omniconvert for 2 purposes, AB testing and email optin pop ups. It's been a great experience. I was initialy using Google Optimize but didn't like how it made my website jittery sometimes. Omniconvert worked well in this aspect.

Email optin popups is very robust as well, and allows for more segmentation and personalization. Over time, I think I'll explore more features and options of the email optin feature. Definitely a powerful tool Omniconvert has here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Coming from a design perspective, I felt that the user experience could be improved, making it more intuitive and faster.

Customization of the templates could be improved. The templates are not very well-design and a bit too specific sometimes. The templates are not very easy to edit and I have to manually go to the html/css editor and edit the code directly. This is not very friendly for many businesses that are non-technical. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ab testing helps increase web conversion rates. Right now, I've just started using it so we have not seen significant results from using it yet. Will update when I have more information and results soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Great insights from their technical guys, great ideas for AB Testing and a very transparent process Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point and i am sure that it will remain this way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After the first 3 months of working with Omniconvert we had a good increase in the site`s conversion rate. Also we had a number of audits where we discovered a lot of bugs on our ecommerce plafrom that we managed to solve with the help of Omniconvert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder of BrandMentions.com
What do you like best?

Simple to use. Once I've set it up I don't have to login into it everyday. It keeps doing what it's supposed to do. For us that is showing popups and measuring conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The tool does what it promises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The tools provide a great ROI. Simple to use and deliver as expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maximizing on the current traffic that we have. That means showing exit popup as an example to current visitors in specific scenarios. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface and the many different segmentation possibilities. Further it is very easy to create a custom goal for all sorts of different parameters you would like to keep track of in a given A/B splitteasting.

All in all the Omniconvert platform has everything you need to get started with A/B splittesting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Coding A/B splittests with jQuery within the Omniconvert platforms A/B splittesting setup can be a little bit difficult. But that's what you would expect from an A/B splittesting editor within the A/B splittesting platform. We use a Chrome extension in order to quickly be able to run our jQuery and check how it works with a page refresh, a button click or another thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very easy and effective A/B splittesting is the major benefit of using Omniconvert. It provides accurate goal measurements and is all in all a great CRO platform to help your business grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We’ve been working with Omniconvert for almost one year, our experience with their product showed a powerful tool with a nice and simple interface together with a UI offering a natural and intuitive experience.

The team is helpful and dedicated to offering a positive experience. What made Omniconvert stand out is the combination between the product itself, the fast response time and the communication with the team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What would need improvement is the documentation: the features and terminology could be presented in more detail (glossaries, scenarios, faqs, etc.).

The interface could be improved to enable a better access to certain elements and to offer the choice of a personalised pre-set for displaying data (main website, website overview, etc.). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving user experience and optimize site conversion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MR
What do you like best?

Is easy, stable and works with any website. Also the setup and test are easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the code and design editor is really bad at this time, hope they work on that in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You should know HTML, JS and CSS code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Find custom content to my visitors without a big development over my website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Retail
What do you like best?

The fresh perspective they bring on traffic. The abundance of optimization ideas. The analytical thinking. The comprehensive and rigorous reporting. The "can do" approach. The outstanding team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Here and there some minor bugs of the editor, but nothing significant. Some features might be better documented, especially for self-studying users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop paying for more traffic, consider getting most of what you already have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving the customer retention rate to name just one. A 50% increase of the conversion rate (and counting) says it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion Optimisation Specialist
What do you like best?

The editor for the AB test is really easy to use and follows a systematic workflow to ensure you set up the test in a way for you to succeed. I also receive exceptional support should any problems arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have honestly found everything really intuitive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ensure that you are ready for testing. A lot of people I speak to use tools and use them as excuses, but so far, its because they use tools at the wrong time or do not have the right procedure in place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a start up, we naturally need to be aware of cashflow. This makes testing essential to ensure we a) make changes to the website to what really impacts users B) functionality and UX dev changes work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism
What do you like best?

Compania Omniconvert o stiu de peste 3 ani de zile.

Sunt indragostit de aceasta companie. Este singura companie de IT pe care am avut ocazia sa o vizitez personal. Biroul in care lucreaza este foarte frumos si interiorul arata asemanator marilor companii din IT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unpleasant things? First they have a very good chat system. You can write and receive 10-20 minutes maximum response, sometimes even instant. But most important in this is that it keeps chat history. There have been situations where someone happened at 1 o'clock in the morning chatting replied.

Answers chat are extremely well documented and even studying the issue person to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

www.psihologiconstanta.ro Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of the Omniconvert we managed to communicate with customers enter the site, I began to understand better what is happening.

I expanded database of email addresses of those who have entered the site.

I had sales due to the Omniconvert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CFO
What do you like best?

I have worked with Omniconvert for the past 6 months. They have assisted us with A/B testing on our website and I have found them to be creative and proactive in bringing ideas to me, and translating my ideas into workable models on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are two options with Omniconvert. You can either use the product yourself, or hire them to do it for you. In our case, we hired Omniconvert and they are doing advanced popups I could never create myself. The interface and work required for me to do it is beyond my skill. I also find the interface a little intimidating. Using Omniconvert to create things is the only way for us to use the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Omniconvert has helped to improve user experience on our website as well as lift conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for us to be able to make split tests happen quickly and easily. Most importantly, I don't need to get the design team to make a brand new design from scratch, instead we can use the very simple to understand WYSIWYG editor to make it happen.

We've been able to scale very quickly with this and don't have to involve alot of extra people. We're a small company and instead of having an entire department of 10 people dedicated to this, we've got 1/2 a person here and there. The software allows us to actually make data-driven design decisions (lots of Ds!) very quickly.

The customer service has been FANTASTIC. I've sent in alot of feature requests over time and it's been very valuable for for us to not only get responses on when they happen, but they're often implemented quickly. It's great to feel like we're part of a great product that's easy to use and easy to follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now that they're transitioning from Marketizator to Omniconvert, there's a bit of clunkiness on the back end, but overall the experience is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. Seriously - give it a whirl on your website or another one and see what you get out of it.

It's VERY simple for us to use. It takes about 30 minutes from start to getting a test setup to happen. So try it out and dedicate 30 minutes to getting everything put together and let it go!

Why would you leave money on the table!? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How can we get more leads and sales! At the end of the day, that's what it's all about, right?

We're a small marketing agency with a TON of clients. It's allowed us to help our clients see real gains in their website conversion rate and then make those changes happen quickly. We've had one client who saw a 50% increase in contact forms from one change we made. We couldn't have made that change without the product being SO easy to use.

It shows alot of our team that's held up in "old thinking" how we can quickly iterate to make our designs and websites work better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I think the concept and value of Omniconvert is there. They offer a ton of features to focus on CRO, from various angles, which you would have to pay a lot more to get elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems like they're a growing company, and dealing with growing pains. In many situations I had trouble loading basic features or elements, which was blocking progress from happening. Their team seems to be pretty small, so response times weren't as quick as I would have liked. This is a great tool, and I think over time it will get a lot better, once they solve their small problems/bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're willing to work through some of the bugs and quirks this is a great tool to choose. The price point is one of the best you'll get for the robust features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using Omniconvert to help optimize our site conversion and drive more users for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Author
What do you like best?

Omniconvert offers tools that are advanced enough for a professional agency like ours, but accessible for our clients to use as well. Cost is always an issue when a business is new to AB testing. By combining so much capability into one package, Omniconvert lessens the financial impact of getting into data-driven marketing.

Omniconvert enables a business to do research via online surveys and AB testing, and then apply what they learn through personalization through targeted overlays. Most personalization solutions require the marketer to guess at what each visitor needs. Omniconvert has the tools to eliminate the guessing.

All in all, this is a great solution for those new to testing and personalization, and it has the advanced features to grow as the team becomes more sophisticated.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've validated the data being generated by the tools. Our biggest need is a cumulative trend time-series graph in the AB testing environment. We also tend to set many goals in a test, often two dozen or more. Omniconvert doesn't have an ideal display for so many goals. Most users won't notice this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to explore a number of questions with Omniconvert.

1. What language should a Hawaiian Resort put on it's call to action buttons?

2. Would fly-outs menus help or hurt a site's navigation?

3. Can we ask the visitor to take action in the header of the page?

4. How does changes to the navigation change flow through the site?

5. What almost prevented a visitor from buying on the site? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's free to publishers, so that's good. The case studies appear promising Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to use, unless you write code. We are still tracking down why the pop-ups appear sporadically on our site. And there have been some bugs that we spend hours trying to fix on our end, only to discover that the system wasn't working and that was a bug. Additionally, it's challenging to schedule help. Our contact has changed several times. They are only available early in the day. They prefer to use Skype for training, if you don't have that, not all of their contacts have access to other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Expect to have a developer on your implementation team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to share newsletter sign up pages and offer free downloads. Also we offer magazine subscription offers to readers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.