Olark Reviews & Product Details

Business Development Manager- North India
What do you like best?

Consider a scenario where each company is competing to get new business and retain the existing one in online business domain. Business to be anything e-commerce, online customer support etc.; Olark is the best live chat tool to provide smoother and happy experience for you customers.

(1) Grabs customer's attention: It's UI catches the attention of your customers to get connect with your support team.

(2) Behavioral/Sentimental Analysis: The behavior of customers is traced and could be used to analysis to know their sentiments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a very light tool but compatibility with applications designed on older technology is a challenge. Also due to high number of upgrades, the API changes frequently. So integration needs to be taken care of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a brilliant tool for all the companies in the online domain as it's beautiful and too easy to use for customers. Also it's one of the cost effective solution for interacting with the customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For all the visitors on our company website and the existing customer support tool; we have integrated Olark. It provides the instant and fast conversation. It's so easy for customers to use that the existing raise their tickets/queries via Olark only. It's improving customer satisfaction and therefore, sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Olark Overview

What is Olark?

Olark live chat is the easiest way to boost your sales, help solve issues and understand your customers. Give your customers the answers they need immediately and gain powerful insights about what they want for relationships that last.

Olark Details
Discussions
Olark Community

Olark - Talk with your customers now with beautiful, easy to install live chat software.

Olark Live Chat can be as simple or sophisticated as users want it to be. It's easy to install, use, and customize in whatever way best benefits a business' bottom line. Setup takes minutes and users can start closing sales on day 1. With some customization, users can create advanced routing options, targeted chat rules, and customer database connections that will increase the likelihood of closing sales.

Our pricing is straightforward - pay only for the number of unique logins you need - and very competitive. Even at our lowest priced plan ($17/month) users have access to nearly our full range of features, including customization, automatic greetings, shortcuts, CRM integrations, transcripts, report, Javascript API, and more.

Olark
2008
Ann Arbor, MI
@olark
Description

Chat with your Customers. Understand who’s on your site, make your customers love you, and earn more money.

Olark Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Olark community
Have you used Olark before?

Olark Reviews

Showing 213 Olark reviews
Already have Olark?
Customer Service Rep III
What do you like best?

I love the way OLARK works so much that I use it everyday at work. I love that with OLARK I see the different metrics showing me how many chats I had and the ratings and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about OLARK. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using OLARK for your business if you have the need for chatting with your customers or clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of OLARK are simple...it helps me do my job of communicating with our customers very easily. Another benefit of using OLARK is the co-browsing feature which I use all the time, it's truly amazing! WOW, OLARK is the way to go for chatting software that will keep you up with all the lastest ways to interact with your customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Service Agent
Publishing
What do you like best?

Easy to set up, works pretty well. Not expensive versus some chat solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A proper desktop client would be useful for our customer service team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Live chat is useful for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

data coordinator
What do you like best?

We started using Olark a few months back and thus far have liked that it's straight forward, and integrates with helpscout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd say needs work is the price for add on features. It seems that the price per user makes sense, but everything else is priced in a way to make it unattractive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely make sure whatever program you decide on integrates with your email client. This by far was the biggest factor for us, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are seeing less emails, which means we can focus on more important aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Professor
What do you like best?

Useful for online chatting... user interface is slow interactive and new users can use it efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Need to add some more functionality like stickers and file sharing options with security Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can have free trial so have free trial and after that u will find it useful... u will use it by giving some little amount Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Discussion on new projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Otile Brown
What do you like best?

With Olark, now we can have real-time chats with our website visitors who some turn to be customers. I am glad of what Olark can do when implemented and we have also noticed an increase in sales since our customer team is actively talking to customers on our website. The other good thing for using Olark is that it is easy to integrate to Wordpress and other softwares we are using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription fee can make someone stop using Olark especially for small startups like ours. I wish they can have have a free package so that people who cannot afford the monthly subscription fee can still benefit from one of the best chat apps for a website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have to say that Olark is generally a very good live chat solution for websites. It increases the level of engagement between a company and its customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted a way to engage more with our customers and website visitors, thanks to Olark now we have solved that challenge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

With Olark you get a full customer support team for a fraction of the price. I love being able to create automated messages that pop up depending on the different web pages the visitor lands on. I choose what messages the visitor is greeted with and can A/B test each. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Olark had lead automated chat messages. The ability to click yes or no and direct the user through a sales process would be really cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the Slack integration so you are able to get push notifications every time a site visitor chats with you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to quickly communicate with new and unique website visitors immediately with the slack integration. Each visitor is greeted with a pre-determined friendly message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

owner
What do you like best?

It's really simple to install on your website, provides some great tools for an auto response without it appearing robotic and provides easy access for your web visitors to reach out and contact you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about it, constructive criticism it could do with some canned responses which would be useful to use when you can't quite get to respond to a customer efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set it up to only display when you are actively online, it has a great feature to hide if not available and we find that most efficient way to use it, i.e. its live-support so customers don't expect to send you an email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I think it's greatly improved the conversion ratio of our AdWords campaigns and is certainly allowed people to communicate with us freely and easily without the suspicion of filling in forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Advertising Manager
What do you like best?

The shortcuts work really well. It’s easy to search previous conversations as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to edit the appearance more and make even more customised. Having said that I loved the wee holiday themes last Christmas! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The customers can contact us easily. Live chat can make people 30% more likely to convert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Services Agent
What do you like best?

Olark has all the expected functionalities to visit with customers and to attract with them thusly growing arrangements. The constant warning framework and client conduct investigation are extremely wonderful to utilize. This administration has totally changed how we cooperate with forthcoming customers. It's integration, client support and documentation capacities are fabulous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hmm, i can't honestly think of anything that i dislike about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For detailing and sharing accurate metrics to your customers, I would recommend Olark. It streamlined our correspondence procedure and improved our association with customers/leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Olark ,we're ready to gauge the presentation all things considered, set a point of confinement on the measure of talks an operator can react to at one time, get to imperative logical which turns out to be essential to helping our association better organize chats,score our leads and alter our business technique by utilizing on the bits of knowledge in guest information gathered by Olark. It is extraordinary for giving the client a moment update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Services Agent
What do you like best?

Olark has all the required functionalities to visit with clients and to draw in with them along these lines expanding deals. The constant notice framework and client conduct investigation are extremely great to utilize. We can help customers continuously while they are perusing our site and monitor the particular things they are mentioning. Olark has produced a huge amount of new leads for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't consider something I disdain. The device is exceptionally helpful. On the off chance that I could improve it I should seriously think about integrating it into different administrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my experience, Olark is a first rate item. I highly recommend their chat highlight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Olark for they quick help and correspondence with our clients. The capacity to send robotized messages to crest my client's advantage and educate them regarding updates to my site is likewise a colossal advantage. We have incorporated Olark into our eCommerce site and we are extremely content with the expansion in client commitment utilizing Olark. It likewise gives us a chance to see traffic and when and where clients are shopping on the site. It gives us a lot of knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AS
What do you like best?

It's a simple tool and it lets us interact with customers at a very important step in the buying process. The filtering and customization lets us adapt it to our site nicely. Reporting lets us measure employee performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of something I dislike. The tool is very useful. If I could make it better I might consider integrating it into other services like gmail or hubspot to manage everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial if they offer it and test it out for a few days during business hours. Then test it out outside of business hours to see if you are missing opportunities in your normal way of doing business. Configure the chat box extensively and test out different messages/attention grabbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer communication is key for us. The conversion increases if we have an opportunity to speak with them. Customers are liking not having to talk with someone on the phone. It also lets us see traffic and when and where customers are shopping on the site. It gives us a great amount of insight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Continuing Education
What do you like best?

My ability and my customer's ability to chat with a live person on the spot with an extremely short response time as well as their ability to recognize exactly who I am when I chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Olark's internal caching feature shuts my chat off sometimes and it is a difficult process to get it up again. It does seem to have gotten much better in the last few weeks, however. There is not a screen share feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty stable platform. Good reliability. Very easy to use. Would like to see a screen share feature added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Immediate support for our customers. Customers are happy because they get an answer or feedback or a referral to a trainer or specialist right away. No wait time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Love how simple it is to adjust settings for the chat, seems to be very easy for the users to use as well which is very important (we've used other chat platforms before where costumers felt lost and ended up just calling). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more design options, the look is great but it would be cool to be able to implement more design elements and import our own assets to fully customize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Never be afraid to reach out to their customer support, I've had countless of questions that have been resolved almost instantly through their chat, they always go out of their way to make sure you have resolved any issues you were having with their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Costumer retention, it has helped greatly to be able to attend to our costumer's needs in real time while they're navigating through our website rather than them having to figure things out on their own and hesitate to give us a call or send an email due to urgency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Olark is like one of the most important ways to chat with our customers on the website. I'd say that this is like the easiest way to accommodate customer and people who visit the website. Basically, you're able to chat with the customer just by getting their names and numbers. Another one would be the fact that you're able to solve the problem efficiently and effectively. There is also feedback at the end for the customer representative which is pretty awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The part that I don't like about Olark is limited features. Another would be restricted access to the location of the person who is basically chatting with you. Another would be, it doesn't really matter what information I put in to start the chat as a customer either valid or not. The chat will come through, basically, there is no filter of validation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Not much of an advise but yes it's a good way to get in touch with customers to build a better customer relationship and provide solutions at ease. Other than that you can also post pictures and documents links over the chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to resolve customers issues over that chat whoever visits our website with minimum effort and ease of use. Also, you can provide information via links and pictures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Olark is very easy to use. I like the different chat features like automatic pop-up and the ability to toggle it on/off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of metrics. I wish there was a way to group similar keywords and measure by them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving our inability to chat on our website. Benefits include people chatting with us because of automatic pop-up when they arrive to the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
What do you like best?

The shortcut keys for text. Provides a company feel to all customers receiving a uniformed message. Also saves time when navigating between multiple chats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design doesn't feel very modern. There could be a better UI designed and possible personalising for user-facing settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create a list of frequent messages you are currently using and answers to FAQs (emails). These can be added to shortcuts for daily usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visitors coming to our site for assistance with our platform. Email and call volumes decreased as a result. Customers feel they can reach us immediately as Olark links directly from our software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, CEO, Principal Grant Writer
What do you like best?

I like how easy Olark is to implement and how it makes our company much more accessible to potential clients and students. For just a small fee each month, we are able to capture more leads and help students register for our courses before they leave our sales page and get out of the purchasing mindset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe this is just something that I need to look into on Olark's site, but I would like to have training on other features of the software and how to best communicate with customers on the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Answering questions that many potential students would not bother to email us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Support Specialist
What do you like best?

Clean looking, simple to utilize and see regardless of whether you are simply beginning in Customer Support job where instruments now and again appear to be very confused. It effectively coordinates with your organization's site or different systems. It's UI grabs the eye of your clients to get associate with your help group. The conduct of clients is followed and could be utilized to examination to know their opinions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Truly, Olark is a standout amongst the best items that we've at any point utilized! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In case you're searching for simple to utilize programming that will enable you to keep in contact with customers and never botch a business chance then this is the item for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General client support from their PC or versatile programs. End clients can discuss straightforwardly with care staff to have a plenty of issues settled; including deals data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Account Executive
What do you like best?

I like that people can easily ask me sales questions through our main website. This allows better ways to serve customers during the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I transfer a chat to another saleperson, there is a long process to see the history of the chat. The salesperson taking over the chat has to login again and click into history. It just takes too long when people are expecting quick responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're making it easier for clients and prospects to get in touch with us and reach out without feeling like we're going to spam them if they leave their email on our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Guest Experience Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

The Dashboard is easy to manage for someone (me) who is not very techy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to our team to see if another agent has already started responding to a chat before "[name] is assigned to...] Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our guests LOVE that we have a live chat feature on our website. Our conversion per interaction has increased because of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Receptionist
What do you like best?

I like that Olark is very easy to use, very quick and I can chat with multiple clients at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more options on the sounds settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving problems with clients getting our mobile locations, and obtaining their pet records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Like how straightforward and real-time it is, the ability to customize notifications and save shortcuts, and how easy it is to toggle available status on/off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

occasionally, it hangs, spins, or the availability toggle locks up or disappears - not really awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

file sharing and cobrowsing can get laggy on occasion, but otherwise, it's a simple and straightforward chat app that's unobtrusive and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

additional channel for interacting with client base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows our entire team to be in live chat through the day to be able to serve our customers the best way possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could see everyone that is logged into the chat at the Same time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can communicate with customers who need to solve a problem quickly but can’t get on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.