Oberlo Reviews & Product Details

Co-Founder & COO
Consumer Goods

"Good software for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy it is to use for beginners. It's a software that you don't need much experience to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn't have tons of options as far as pricing and margins on products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth a try to get started with dropshipping.

With Oberlo, it makes the entire dropshipping experience doable for anyone. You don't have to be an expert to benefits from using it and starting your own store.

What is Oberlo?

Oberlo lets you find products, add them to your Shopify store, and ship them directly to your customers. No inventory, no risk. Let's start dropshipping!

Oberlo Profile Details

1-25 of 26 total Oberlo reviews

Oberlo Reviews

1-25 of 26 total Oberlo reviews

"Insane app! "

What do you like best?

Makes dropshipping possible for the normal entrepreneur. I really love this app. I don't even have to explain it. It is a must-have and everyone knows it. I love Oberlo! It makes so much possible! Thanks a lot, Devs! Highly recommended! Most important app in all of my stores.

Sorting through and communicating with potential suppliers is daunting. Oberlo helped us to be much more efficient with our time. We have found the app intuitive to use. Syncing has been pretty straight forward. Verified suppliers are a must for us. We also appreciate the massive amount of resource and tutorial information available from Oberlo.

What do you dislike?

It's 2019 and you still don't have decent suppliers for anywhere other than CHINA. No one wants to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

Computer Systems Technician

"Best shopify application in the market"

What do you like best?

Before I found about about Oberlo, it would take over several hours to launch products as well as extra time fulfilling customer orders constantly copying and pasting. Thanks to oberlo, everything is seamless, and you can import/launch products onto your ecommerce within seconds, saving countless of hours.

What do you dislike?

The monthly pricing could be improved since Oberlo makes up to 6% commission on every single order that gets fulfilled through oberlo. In addition, there are limitations on customized items, such as no drop down menu options (tick box), and no bulk discount quantity integration within oberlo for customers that would like to order in bulk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with a free trial, don't start the monthly subscription until your business has accrued sustainable momentum/growth in sales.

Oberlo has allowed my company to scale globally to over 20 different countries surpassing over a million in revenue thanks to its efficient fulfillment system. And anytime there is a product or item that goes out of stock, finding a new vendor and re-linking to the same product listing is easy. It has saved time allowing us to focus on business development and much less on business operations.

Media buyer
(Myself Only)

"The Future of dropshipping"

What do you like best?

Oberlo allows you to import products directly from aliexpress into your shopify strore,and ship it directly to your customer ,furthermore the most thing that I like is that oberlo filter and provide a list of the

Blacklisted sellers to avoid a lot of problems

What do you dislike?

the main downside of oberlo is: that's available only with shopify store ,I hope it will be available with woocommerce store ,more than that Oberlo can’t import products from other platforms other than AliExpress.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oberlo is great, I really like the Oberlo inventory and the simplcity of their platform.

The main problem i am solving with oberlo is: to import product directly with images and description, which helped me save a lot of time ,and provide me with the trusted store from aliexpress

Social Media Manager

"Best app for dropshipping"

What do you like best?

I recently came across this tool and I really liked this tool. This app is amazing as it saves our time to manage multiple stores. We can easily import our Shopify stores on this app and manage all our orders and the best thing about this tool is its so user friendly. Oberlo fulfills all the order automatically

What do you dislike?

I think they charge too much and I think they should think about it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with their free trial and if it suits you then go ahead with it

This app saves our time in managing the multiple e commerce stores. Using this tool we have seen the improvement in our sales and even open another stores.

Software Developer

"One of the best dropshipping app"

What do you like best?

You can import any product from aliexpress in only one click and the pricing of this site is affordable (free if your orders is under 50 per month). Oberlo blog and video tutorials help me the most to learn about dropshipping and the uses of oberlo app. This app fulfill your orders automatically and the dashboard of this app is beginner friendly.

What do you dislike?

You can't use oberlo on other ecommerce platforms (only on shopify, amazon and ebay)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I honestly recommend you to try oberlo for your ecommerce business. It save a lot of time. So you can focus on your other side of business and if you don't have any money still you can get started with oberlo because it's free if your monthly oredrs is under 50.

Oberlo app save me a lack of time to import and fulfill orders from aliexpress, now i can focus on growing my business. I normally supply products from oberlo app for my shopify store so it can deliver fast to my customers.

"Easy to sign up and use"

What do you like best?

I like how the selection that was provided with this program. I recently signed up for a Shopify and wanted to see what the advertisements were about. It had straightforward instructions how to use Oberlo. I used the application to look for product. I am still learning to use the program with tutorials.

What do you dislike?

I used it on my mobile device and it would open up in my facebook app rather than the browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have plenty of tutorials and there is someone available to talk with when you are in the program. They also send you emails if you have any questions about how to use the program. I find these helpful.

I am learning to use it on the computer versus the mobile device, I do show it is very user friendly.

Co-owner

"Products, yes, but quality varies"

What do you like best?

Being able to find products for an commerce store within the context of a single product/service is really nice.

What do you dislike?

The search function lacks specificity and the ability to really narrow down your search terms, and searches often are based on word combos instead of keywords or even tags. In addition, the vast majority of products lacks much of the quality one would want in a store.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure you know exactly what you're looking for, and be prepared to dig through multiple pages of search results to find it.

Finding products for commerce store.

Owner
Accounting

"Easy and Reliable For Dropshipping"

What do you like best?

Oberlo has a wide range of products that are available from multiple channels. They take a lot of painstaking work out of finding vendors and picking just the right products. I like that I'm not stuck with just one supplier overseas, but that I can also select from warehousing in the US. They even have a selection of verified Oberlo products to choose.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were faster shipping options and that the verified product options were more vast. The products that ship from China can have a pretty hefty price tag. In Oberlo's defense, this is more of a USPS issue, but it would be nice to at lease have more US warehouse options to speed up the shipping time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you use the epack option for your customers and roll that pricing in to your product cost. Also, keep in the back of your mind that there will be anywhere from 10 to 21 days for delivery of products that do ship from China.

I use Oberlo to fill in the gaps for my product lines. I sell accessories for my products and products that compliment the items that I create. Doing this helps me to expand my product line without me wearing myself down trying to keep products made and stocked. Oberlo also gives me the flexibility to offer a wider variety of products without the upfront cost that's associated with wholesale purchasing. My initial concern was about the quality, but using the verified option that is provided helps with that.

Owner

"Oberlo + Shopify = Peanut Butter + Jelly"

What do you like best?

This is the most simple drop shipping platform I have come across. Oberlo allows anybody and anybody with a Shopify website to start drop shipping with very little learning curve involved.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike, the system is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try if you are considering drop shipping with Shopify this is really the only solution. If you want to see what types of products you will be able to sell with Oberlo go to AliExpress and you can pretty much get the hang of what is out there and what prices are for the items you want to sell on your store.

Drop shipping with Shopify is easy with Oberlo. I've saved time using Oberlo.

Rockstar Virtual Administrative Assistant
Consumer Services

"A must-have tool for drop shipping"

What do you like best?

This tool is a great investment for a drop shipping company. The interface is very easy to learn and making the business to be more efficient. The simplicity of this application makes the business saves more time and makes more money.

What do you dislike?

The store that can be only connected with this application is limited to Shopify stores.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The application is fantastic, simple and perfect for those into drop shipping especially to those who are beginners. The customer service is very helpful and providing extra miles of service.

This application can save you a lot of time and very user friendly. Adding inventories to store has never been this easy and quick.

"Great Experience Using Oberlo!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to add products to my website!

What do you dislike?

I wish (and maybe they have improved here) they were more available 24/7, as small business owners generally work all hours ;) Also, hopefully they can figure out a way to vet the AliExpress sellers a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I said before, this is an amazing business model, matching manufacturers overseas to US sites! Please be advised, that while they take care of everything for you - meaning the supplier dropships to the customer .- this means your customer will receive the item in packaging from China, and it will take a long time if you opt for the lower / free shipping. As long as you make your customers aware of this before they purchase, it won't be a problem. But also keep in mind, if the customer needs a return, exchange, you are kind of stuck, and generally I would refund the order, and offer them a discount on their next order, as most wouldn't want to wait another 6 weeks to get their order. And because it's dropship, you don't get to QA the products, so it's important to place frequent test orders and really do your homework on the supplier. It also depends on your industry, as to how much these things matter (fashion vs. electrical components, for example).

I wanted to open my own website, but I didn't want to commit to the inventory ahead of time. I wanted to hand pick items to offer my audience, but not have to warehouse the inventory. It's a brilliant business model!

Junior Business Development Executive

"Dropshipping app for shopify store"

What do you like best?

It is the best dropshipping app available out in the market. You just need to set up your store that relatively easy no coding required

You can start business little capital and no physical asset like warehouse needed.

You don't even need to ship orders or do any kind of management.

What do you dislike?

You need to invest in Shopify store first and also products dropshipping is available from alixpress so the quality of the products will need to under scrutiny.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It offers few basic features for free so you can start your business without a lot of capital investment.

I manage the dropshipping Shopify store of my client

UO

"Hassle-free Import tool for Shopify!"

What do you like best?

Apps best works with your Shopify store. Has a Free version with up to 500 products and 50 orders monthly has A chrome extension to easily import and full product from Aliexpress. Top#1 Dropshipping tool for Shopify. started up as a Shopify Partners but later on, company was acquired by Shopify last year.

What do you dislike?

Support is limited to leave message on chat. they don’t have on call support and it turns out that Shopify will support all issue on Oberlo

Hassle free Import to fulfillment products from China (Aliexpress) and they have their own Marketplace (Oberlo Marketplace) Easy to make money without product inventories

Sales Manager

"Nice and easy tool for drop shipping"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to select products and insert them automatically into the shopify store. It can also mange order and pay suppliers directly.

What do you dislike?

The supported supplier are limited and I hope they can offer more products in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stop wasting your time searching for winning products. Better to use oberlo and dedicate your time to marketing.

As a drop shipper by nature, I find it difficult to search and find good products to outsource. With Oberlo, It saved me time and helped me develop my store.

Account Manager
Sporting Goods

"Fantastic Solution for Dropshippers"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration with Shopify is amazing. From there, the process of selecting and importing products into the store seamlessly is equally great.

What do you dislike?

As many would probably agree, the longer shipping times on some items are not that exciting, but that is expected and comes with the territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be too worried about shipping times if you are in the dropship focused space-- it is not a dealbreaker for impulse purchase type products, in many cases.

Finding marketable products that we can try out with low/no barrier of entry to try them out.

Rockstar Virtual Assistant

"A dropshipping tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

All the items in your store are very well organized in a reasonable fashion and it has information about your sales and earnings. The interface is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about this software is that most of the products came from China.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very great tool for dropshipping and could help you start your dropshipping journey. However, most of the products came from China.

It's by far the best dropshipping solution when it comes to the number of products.

Software Development Intern
Internet
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Great marketplace but more products can be sold. "

What do you like best?

I love the ease at which the software can be used. Management of products is very good. Dropshipping model is great.

What do you dislike?

There could be a larger collection of items to be sold across the countries.

Ecommerce Dropshipping model is the main target of Oberlo. Its marketplace that makes it easy to find awesome products to sell online. The ease of managing your product without setting up the whole warehouse is the best thing you can do .

Freelance Photographer & Content Creator
Photography
(Myself Only)

"Good app to import dropshipping items"

What do you like best?

You can add multiple products to your import list off Aliexpress and batch edit them

What do you dislike?

Its hard to update products and often the pricing / quantity doesnt update and sync. It would be great to be able to edit more than one at a time and have it natively import to shopify products

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a dropshipping store on shopify this is a great product

Manually ordering items on ali express

Chief Engineer and Hacker

"Still haven’t found what I want to drop ship "

What do you like best?

They claim to help you find pre-vetted items to sell on your Shopify page... interesting selection, price always looks great from the perspective of someone used to retail prices in America

What do you dislike?

That claim seems just a claim, and I keep having cold feet about selling products that seem too good to be true - what’s more, many of them have shipping times that take 3 months!

Drop ship Shopify store

"This is such a cool concept!"

What do you like best?

This service is SO easy to use — I love the step-by-step process and instructional videos.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! I've so enjoyed testing this out!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

YES! Try it out! It's so great!

It's helping me make extra money on the side with my sales!

"Great value for money."

What do you like best?

Best value against competitors. Oberlo integration with Shopify is flawless and easy to set up. Makes it easy to filter products and search. Can almost run your Shopify store on autopilot.

What do you dislike?

Different price points can cause issues in the long run, it is an additional fee on top of your Shopify subscription.

Oberlo makes it easy to find trending products to sell, they have a chat bot to help you with any customer service questions.

"Oberlo is one if the best user friendly software available! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Oberlo is the automation. Automation helps business owners and users to scale down their tedious tasks and focus on the more project oriented tasks.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Oberlo is that oftentimes it needs to be upgraded on my smartphone and I’m not able to use it until I upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is to utilize their customer support.

The major problem that I’m solving with Oberlo is automation.

EC

"Really easy dropshipping"

What do you like best?

I never had to worry about shipping something directly to a customer.

What do you dislike?

The products they offer in their store are extremely low quality. I felt bad selling it to anyone

I never have to shop anything myself. This saves a ton of time and money in postage

"Subpar experience"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface is easy to use for the most part.

What do you dislike?

Interface is sometimes not clear and confusing. Searching for products is difficult some times. As well as product prices not always being available.

It's beneficial as an additional revenue stream.

"Great for shopify dropshipping"

What do you like best?

It's free for the first 50 products making it affordable for people in less developed countries

What do you dislike?

Suggestions for tags and editing descriptions are not intuitive and can be a painstaking process

Recommendations to others considering the product:

E

Starting my own dropshipping business with very little capital

Oberlo Features