NuORDER Reviews & Product Details

AW
What do you like best?

We have been using it for just over 5 years and it has been a huge asset to our reps in the field and accounts to have access to "real time" inventories, product images, and order history.

EZ Orders and just the ease of sending pdf and/or xls suggestions/orders to accounts individually or en masse is a great tool for our reps to have as their disposal.

The NuOrder team is also always really willing to discuss potential development ideas and in many cases, has implemented what we have suggested. Their ability to evolve has continued to make the platform a relevant tool for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Campaigns are super useful tools with built in metrics but as an admin, I see all of them and there is currently not a way to "filter" these by creator.

We have 2 warehouses and there are some challenges on the back end with the program. Our inventories are accurate when viewing each warehouse individually but when you try to create an availability based on immediate inventory, we often get styles that have no availability showing up because there is inventory in the other warehouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend timing working in the platform. The more time you spend, even with a trial/error approach, the more nuances you will find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Prebook and reorder order entry from both sales reps and accounts. Merchandising presentations before meeting with accounts to discuss sales and marketing...this includes past/current order history as well as the ability to put together a merchandised collection of new product for their consideration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NuORDER Overview

What is NuORDER?

NuORDER offers a complete B2B eCommerce solution with all the tools brands and buyers need to buy, sell and collaborate online. Our virtual showrooms, digital catalogs, and linesheets enable brands to bring their products to life online and provide an immersive buying experience using 360 imagery, videos, and shoppable hotspots. Our enterprise-grade software is trusted by the world’s leading brands to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale experience. We connect more than 3,000 brands and 500,000 retailers, support thousands of market appointments every year and process over $38 billion in orders globally. Virtual Showrooms: Showcase your products and deliver a compelling online buying experience that’s as unique as your brand using shoppable hotspots, 360 imagery and dynamic videos. NuORDER Payments: Introducing the first payments solution built specifically for wholesale. With the flexibility to offer click-to-purchase and pay later experiences, brands can manage payments for both immediate or pre-book orders, without risking the delays or canceled orders associated with the traditional invoicing process. Exclusive Retail Partnerships: We currently partner with Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Ave, and Grassroots Outdoor Alliance to power their visual assortment planning and buying process. The result is a more empowered and efficient market process. Digital Trade Shows: From Magic to New York Fashion Week, NuORDER is the online marketplace powering the largest fashion, apparel, and outdoor events in the world. Expand your reach and take your wholesale business further through our exclusive digital trade show network. For a demo, please visit: https://www.nuorder.com/

NuORDER Details
German, English, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)

NuORDER provides your sales team and buyers a central place to browse products and catalogs with access to real-time sales and inventory data and the ability to place orders from a computer or mobile app.

NuORDER Inc.
2011
Los Angeles, CA
@nuorder
976 Twitter followers

NuORDER Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the NuORDER community
Have you used NuORDER before?

NuORDER Reviews

Showing 5 NuORDER reviews
Already have NuORDER?
Elisa
What do you like best?

Easy wholesale selling and buying. Helps keep inventory organized and is very user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my ATS can be glitchy and will not post to a list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating ATS for customers and easy for them to buy wholesale product directly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The freedom to personalize the brand and provide a robust B2B experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The website often loads in a way that is confusing. Often, page elements continue to load even after the page itself has loaded. Other times, page elements don't load at all and require refreshing the page. This may be due to the use of React for page templating.

Also, the interface for managing customers provides instructions that do not correspond to the interface itself! For example, there is a prompt to "click ADD NEW BUYER to add a buyer,' but the actual button is labeled 'NEW BUYER.' Also, there is an instruction to "click NEW ADDRESS to add a billing or shipping address," but in reality the user has to first click "Edit", then scroll down to the form fields that correspond to a new address. Again, very confusing UI. Needs work.

Another issue with the website is that it does not retain logged-in session data when visiting the homepage (nuorder.com). For example, if I log in and access my account (app.next.nuorder.com/...), then close the page and reopen to nuorder.com, I have to log back in. However, if I reopen to the same page within my account, I remain logged in from before.

Also, the CSV export that gets sent to us for each order placed is NEVER complete, and often contains errors. This requires me to manually inspect and fix every single order CSV that we get. This could be avoided if NuOrder actually delivered this step on their end.

(I really hope these comments reach NuOrder...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great tool if you have a little patience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

B2B sales and merchandising. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

As a rep for a denim line, I love how easy it is to create a custom list, a custom line-sheet and send it our customers with EZ , PDF and XLS options.

I also use the campaign function which a great tool to have when utilized properly.

I can see who viewed the line-sheet I sent, who didn't, who placed an order and who didn't and then I can follow up with the ones that didn't.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Personally there is not a lot I don't like. Just that we can't send an PDF order to our customer with the sizing and all the details with one-click. We have to go and download the pdf file and then email it to them. It's not a hustle or anything but it would be great to have a one-click option from the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend NuORDER. My sales have gone up since properly using it's tools. The support and the training team is fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My sales went up due to the campaign. I can view who viewed the emails I sent, who didn't, who opened the email and placed orders and who didn't.

It makes follow ups easier and I can also deduct which customers would do with a different product than the ones I emailed so my next email would be on point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Ease of use, access to order history, and simplified product availability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to maneuver, change brands, no mobile site buy app I have not used yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool that is constantly improving. It will save you time and frustration in ordering! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory availability is now easier to confirm, reorders are very quick. NuORDER saves time in the ordering process giving me more time for other tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I like how organized an order looks when it sent to a client. I sell shoes, so it not only sends how many pairs the client is getting, but it breaks down the sizing for them as well. Each order sends with photos, wholesale, and retail pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t always sync up to our inventory, which leads to overselling sometimes. Also, on the find new store feature, A lot of information is wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn all the facets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.