NovaBackup

3.9

NovaBACKUP makes it easy for you to protect the critical data at the heart of your company. One less hat to wear. Bottom line - you're too busy to worry about backup. So NovaBACKUP has you covered!

Work for NovaBackup?

Learning about NovaBackup?

NovaBackup Reviews

Ask NovaBackup a Question
Showing 22 NovaBackup reviews
NovaBackup review by Victor W.
Victor W.

"Extreme Backup Solution"

What do you like best?

Apart from normal backup it also offers cloud backup for your files.

Support from NovaStor is extremely helpful and awesome.

Easy menu that allows you to navigate smoothly while exploring its fantastic features.

Shows estimated time and progress during backup.

Synchronizing files is quite fast on the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the trial period is quite limited for someone to completely test it out before fully implementing this app but its a fantastic piece either way.

Saves on time during setup no unnecessary information required, its up to the task of backing up data and most important of all its simple to use.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NovaBackup
NovaBackup review by John W.
John W.

"Easy management of backups with NovaBackup"

What do you like best?

It is easy to setup scheduled backups for workstations and servers thru the network. This allow you to use a single machine to manage the backing up of all the workstations in one place.

What do you dislike?

The incremental backup files are not always clearing the file when there is a redundant file backed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great backup system that supports removable storage. Its easy to setup.

This is great for backing up all the data files from workstations into a single machine storage. The files are also manually selectable, instead of having to restore every single file.

What Server Backup solution do you use?

NovaBackup review by Administrator

"Novastor Review"

What do you like best?

Coming from the tape backup world, I love the peace of mind in knowing that NAS backups are running without me having to switch tapes. I get daily reports of all of my backup jobs, locally and remotely.

What do you dislike?

Every so often a backup job will fail to run. The logs don't give a very detailed explanation of why. Having more detailed logging would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NovaStor has the ability to backup VM's as well as Exchange and SQL data.

Having backups located in a central location so that local and remote backups are all stored in the same secure location.

NovaBackup review by Akash K.
Akash K.

"Very very very good extraordinary "

What do you like best?

This Nova backup is very much lovely it is fast approaching and I have been recommending it to my friends family and my well Known people and i also have included in my company everyone are fond of it like it very well it is very very very useful i recommend everyone to use this backup you will also like this

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike but Installing is bit difficult rest all is good we need more like this we will keep on supporting nova backup just love this....

System backup, cloud storage...etc

NovaBackup review by Dana H.
Dana H.

"Easy and Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

Very east setup on a network have yet to see this fail . Fast and accurate

What do you dislike?

sometime has a hard time seeing my Buffalo NAS device, but once I wake it up it's fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great backup product for small to mid sized company

backing up users pc's, and user who do not save their files on the network share. good feeling knowing i have those files backed up

NovaBackup review by Florentino R.
Florentino R.

"Very great remarkable"

What do you like best?

This Nova reinforcement is particularly dazzling it is quick drawing closer and I have been prescribing it to my companions family and my notable individuals and I additionally have incorporated into my organization everybody are attached to it like it great it is valuable I prescribe everybody to utilize this reinforcement you will likewise like this

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to detest except for Installing is bit troublesome rest all is great we need increasingly like this we will continue supporting nova reinforcement simply love this....

distributed storage.

NovaBackup review by Beth A.
Beth A.

"Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

East setup on a system presently cannot appear to visualize this flop . fast and precise. Extraordinary reinforcement item for tiny to truthful sized organization

What do you dislike?

at some purpose experiences considerable difficulties seeing my Buffalo NAS widget, but once I wake it up it's fine thus all is nice. keep it up

backing up shoppers pc's, and consumer who do not spare their documents on the system share. positive sentiment realizing I even have those records sponsored up.

NovaBackup review by Winnifredk S.
Winnifredk S.

"Easy and straightforward To Use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set-up on a network have nevertheless to visualize this fail . quick and correct

What do you dislike?

sometime contains a laborious time seeing my Buffalo NAS device, however once I wake it up it's fine

Recommendations to others considering the merchandise

Great backup product for little to middle sized company

backing up users pc's, and user who don't save their files on the network share. smart feeling knowing I even have those files protected

NovaBackup review by Zetta E.
Zetta E.

"Amazing backup"

What do you like best?

I get day by day reports of the bulk of my reinforcement occupations, regionally and remotely.NovaStor will reinforcement VM's even as Exchange and SQL info.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to hate actually keep doing amazing. i am associate degree incessant consumer and it's helped me alot.

Having reinforcements located in a very focal space with the goal that close and remote reinforcements square measure altogether place away within the equivalent secure space.

NovaBackup review by Chelsie C.
Chelsie C.

"Quick HDD cloning"

What do you like best?

The best piece of Novabackup is that the biological research various for HDDs. It slices our setup time down the center that spares North American country most time. putting in new PCs have not been the equivalent since we tend to got this product.

What do you dislike?

I hate the price of this item which is regarding it. alternative wise i get pleasure from it utterly.

cloning laborious drives

NovaBackup review by Julie J.
Julie J.

"fast re-establish"

What do you like best?

With their brisk change method we'd be back on the online and dealing faster than typically things. I exceptionally impose this to anybody requiring this type of factor.

What do you dislike?

It was low since a little of my companions cannot bear the price of it and that they actually blue-eyed its highlights little doubt cost is principle step back for the current.

adores however speedy it reestablishes.

NovaBackup review by Jose u.
Jose u.

"simplify your digital life"

What do you like best?

l ike that NovaBackup can sen you e-mails to warn that the files have been copied. It also allows you to restore the entire system, even in the event to total loss of the computer.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you use assistance by emails and phone.

Protects me from hardware demage, theft, software malfuntion and natural disasters.

They can happen without warning.

NovaBackup review by Sosefina T.
Sosefina T.

"Very fast HDD cloning"

What do you like best?

The best a part of Novabackup is that the biological research possibility for HDDs. It cuts our set-up time in 0.5 that saves North American country most time. putting in new PCs have not been an equivalent since we tend to got this computer code.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the value of this product and that is regarding it

cloning laborious drives

NovaBackup review by tina j.
tina j.

"Quick HDD cloning"

What do you like best?

The best piece of Novabackup is the cloning alternative for HDDs. It slices our setup time down the middle which spares us so much time. Setting up new PCs have never been the equivalent since we got this product.

What do you dislike?

I loathe the cost of this item and that is about it. Other wise i enjoy it completely.

cloning hard drives

NovaBackup review by Dale C.
Dale C.

"It’s easy to setup"

What do you like best?

This enable you to utilize a solitary machine to deal with the sponsorship up of the considerable number of workstations in a single spot. Its simple to setup.

What do you dislike?

Having progressively definite logging would be useful. it will assist us with logging in more effectively with no issue.

The documents are additionally physically selectable, rather than reestablishing each and every record.

NovaBackup review by Siddhodhan J.
Siddhodhan J.

"Drive to store and return"

What do you like best?

With the help of Nova backup I was able to transfer many of my Important documents into its secure vault

What do you dislike?

1) Expensive in order to use the software for small backups

2) Nova and its launcher have been on the roll but can do better

Able to continue taking backups using this software and understanding the solutions for the same

NovaBackup review by Karla V.
Karla V.

"Store and return"

What do you like best?

With the help of star reinforcement I may exchange a big variety of my vital records into its protected vault

What do you dislike?

1) big-ticket thus on utilize the merchandise for tiny reinforcements

2) star and its launcher are on the roll but will improve

Ready to keep taking reinforcements utilizing this product and understanding the answers for the equivalent..

NovaBackup review by Kristi J.
Kristi J.

"Backup with confidence"

What do you like best?

Novabackup permits our company to backup with the arrogance that if one thing happend to our server they'd have our back. With their fast restore method we'd be back on-line and dealing quicker than most product

What do you dislike?

Just would like they were the maximum amount as they're.

server backups

NovaBackup review by alyssa g.
alyssa g.

"Reinforcement with certainty"

What do you like best?

Novabackup enables our organization to reinforcement with the certainty that if something happens to our server they would have our back.

What do you dislike?

Simply wish they were as much as they seem to be. a little baffled I would state was expecting a lot out of it

server reinforcements

NovaBackup review by Joel W.
Joel W.

"Best Backup manager!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and well you can backup your projects and workstations with the network, well done.

What do you dislike?

The logs when a backup fails doesn't give a lot of info to understand what's going on.

It helped me saving backups for my projects at work.

NovaBackup review by George B.
George B.

"NovaBackup Review"

What do you like best?

The set it and forget it function, it runs and reports via email automatically.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it times out if the connection to the cloud server is severed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product

Peace of mid that our data is being backed up.

NovaBackup review by User

"Amazing server backup software"

What do you like best?

I love how fast it is! Its so easy to operate and fastest in the market.

What do you dislike?

It has high CPU usage and data compression is not that good.

Backing up the data and server. Its encryption options provides high protection options!

Learning about NovaBackup?

* We monitor all NovaBackup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.