Nintex Foxtrot RPA

Nintex Foxtrot RPA

Nintex Foxtrot RPA, formerly Foxtrot by EnableSoft, is the easiest way to create and run automated tasks for your organization.

Get a guided tour of Foxtrot!

Work for Nintex Foxtrot RPA?

Learning about Nintex Foxtrot RPA?

Nintex Foxtrot RPA Reviews

Ask Nintex Foxtrot RPA a Question
Showing 55 Nintex Foxtrot RPA reviews
Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Quickly Completes redundant tasks, "

What do you like best?

I love that you can take a redundant task and automate it. We use this for our core system and a simple task of changing the account number to auto-debit can take hours or days for a single customer when doing manually. But thru Foxtrot it can be completed within minutes. This saves time and increases accuracy. That will lead to better customer service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes doing multiple level criteria can be difficult. Because you have to use subroutines, and trying to figure those out can be difficult. I personally have only done 1 or 2. But I would love if this could be made easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you aren't using it, you should. This will save you time and money and headaches. It's a great product and has been liked by our Audit team as well.

Anything that is redundant, we automate using foxtrot. If a user needs to update 100 records and it's always click here then here then here and fill out this value.....we use Foxtrot. We use it to reduce the turnaround time (FTE) but also to ensure accuracy. We have the data in a spreadsheet that is vetted before used, and so we know Foxtrot will always input the correct data.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Nintex Foxtrot RPA
Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Wonderful Product that can process daunting task with ease. "

What do you like best?

My first few scripts I created I was able to contact the support team and they would help me out. Now that I am more experienced with the software it is a breeze to use. I like that there are so many options available.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about foxtrot. I have come into some issues with certain task I want to use but they are strictly on our side. Since it is a financial institution we have a lot of safeguards and restrictions on the computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to have. You will need at least one dedicated person to this program to be a subject matter expert. For my experience with my company it was best to create user login for foxtrot on our system so we could track what changes it was making and insure they are correct.

We mainly use foxtrot to make changes on a large number of accounts. We also use it to run daily changes to our ODP limits. Saving us time and money.

What Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution do you use?

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Jay B.
Jay B.

"Customer Advocates"

What do you like best?

The company listens and implements suggestions/feedback from customers to develop in their future releases For example, we had the need to call web services using REST and within a couple of months, we saw the feature was released. Their Foxtrot Success Team is very responsive and willing to help with how to questions or if you run into a roadblock.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better native support for targeting Microsoft Outlook and the ability to trigger a workflow remotely. For example, when an onboarding request from HR is received containing user information, we should be able to call Foxtrot to start a workflow via API. Would also like Foxtrot to be able to support multiple data sources for use within a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For a more robust solution that has its hurdles from a usage perspective, look at Automate by Helpsystems.

Populating financial systems with data, using PowerShell to automate tasks related to our Active Directory.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by William J.
William J.

"Be As Creative As Want"

What do you like best?

If you are a "What If" person, this will work for you. What if we could open this program and save the value stored here and what if we could capture this row and save it to a new spreadsheet? I have yet to use the more advanced targeting that this version employs.

What do you dislike?

Still getting used to the large splash screen...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Foxtrot team. They respond quickly and have the answers through experience what will get you going.

We have a program that offers real time money transfers. Our issue was quickly identifying high profile customers and pushing those transfers to the top of our queue. Foxtrot allowed us to monitor, capture and report on any high profile accounts in the queue and send an email alerting the staff. Pretty nice.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Brett K.
Brett K.

"Foxtrot Works Great"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the fact that you can automate practically anything that you do on a day-to-day basis. In doing this you are saving you company both time and money.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few programsalong with a few websites out there that do not communicate well with foxtrot. When we run into them we still need to do those manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup and use the demo before purchasing. This will show you what you can and cannot use with foxtrot.

i am able to pull hundreds of loan files everyday that need to be reviewed and saved. I have also been able to pull spreadsheets with customers information on it and format it into the needed format in order for it to be imported into the needed progams.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User

"Awesome tool for automating light weight project"

What do you like best?

Able to scrape info from Website that would otherwise need IT professionals to apply API or heavy web-scraping coding to have the project done.

What do you dislike?

It's not Foxtrot's fault, but when interacting with website, other factors kicks in, making the script unstable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I personally code Python, SQL and VBA, so I have enough technical background to use this product at the advanced-level, the only reason I'm using Foxtrot is to grab info from website that I have not enough knowledge in. But the most amazing thing is that this product is like a platform that consolidate/formalize data from different sources and interact with different applications, especially SQL SERVER, ACCESS, and Excel. Would be better if Foxtrot can parse text from PDF files. I code Python to parse PDF but some are not parsable due to the way the PDF was generated, and hoped Foxtrot could help here, but unfortunately Foxtrot can only parse text based on "positions" rather than on "object" as a whole. But it's a tool, which would be perfect for all use. So generally I'm very happy with Foxtrot, no complaints, it does what I need it to.

Able to grab info from vendor portal websites without looping in IT team.

User in Banking

"Foxtrot is an great, useful tool!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to script these repeating task and be able to lock down scripts so that we can adhere to the change policy we have at my organization. We are able to save a ton of time when changing a large number of records in our system.

What do you dislike?

Sometime support can not be the absolute best, I have asked for commands in the past which support was unaware of but I was able to locate with additional research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time getting use to all the features in FT. If you don't use all the features then you are missing out on a large portion of the functionality of the system.

We mainly use FT to script repeating task on our systems, mainly a 5250 IBM Emulator Terminal. We have been able to make changes that would have taken days, or weeks, to do manually into a time span of 90 minutes. Of course there was the initial script development time but the new W2 time spent on this task is far less than it would be without FT.

Administrator in Banking

"Task Automation at it's finest!"

What do you like best?

The ability to take our mundane daily tasks and data entry projects and automate them has helped our organization immensely!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Foxtrot has minor issues interacting with our core banking platform. Enablesoft has been willing to adapt and work with me on it so versions of Foxtrot are making improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enablesoft is constantly looking to improve the product. They are great at taking feedback and enhancing the Foxtrot software as they can. Case in point is version 14.0.2. Their lead programmer worked directly with me to gather some information to assist in enhancing the version.

Saves time and money with daily mundane tasks and larger data entry projects. The initial project we purchased Foxtrot for saved us at least 80 hours of employee time on a large data entry project. We also have quite a few daily and weekly tasks set up to run via Foxtrot through Windows Task Scheduler.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Jose S.
Jose S.

"Excellent tool for automating maintenance tasks"

What do you like best?

This is an outstanding tool to create automation for manual tasks. It has enabled us to offload manual work processed from several departments into automated scheduled tasks. It also has enabled us to stop relying on IT resources for mass maintenance tasks and allowed us to do it in a Native way which is tracked as normal entries by the system instead of a programming job. The platform has a very robust set of options and features for interaction with all sorts of programs from mainframe, web as well as most windows native programs.

What do you dislike?

The platform lacks some key features on the mainframe side such as wait for system response to move forward with the script. Often times the script moves faster than the platform can respond which causes the program to crash and the mainframe platform to stall. If it weren't for this we would execute a lot of our programs up to twice as fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial period and also ask them for a demo and proof of concept. Pretty great tool.

Account mass maintenances, platform maintenances, daily report executions. We have been able to create automated executions of highly manual tasks and have been able to free up resources to do their jobs. Additionally, automating the tasks reduce the human interaction with the platforms and thus reduce errors in data input. Additionally, we have been able to create automation for mass maintenance tasks such as account (parameters, product types, etc) as well as customer (branch and rep codes, etc) and been able to execute them internally without the engagement of IT which has enabled us to do it in a very quick turnaround time. Further, since it simulates keystrokes, there is always an audit trail of whatever process was completed since there is no need for a backend programmatic approach that leaves no trace. Instead, we are able to use our regular maintenance reports and logs to track all changes made with the scripts.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Diana S.
Diana S.

"Invaluable tool to save time and money"

What do you like best?

It was very intuitive to learn and set up. We have found countless ways to use it and discover more every week.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does great when using a table for decision making. It would be nice if it could make intuitive decisions. The nice thing is that these except out and our highly skilled humans can make the decision on those few.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is by far the best software product we have purchased in several years. It paid for itself in our first project.

We have used Foxtrot extensively to clean up data after a core conversion. We have saved thousands of man hours in labor as well as bottom line dollars by eliminating inactive accounts we are charged for monthly. We use it daily to run Business Analytics reports and email them to appropriate staff - a totally hands off process now!

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Lori G.
Lori G.

"Foxtrot has saved the bank time and money"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can make so many changes without needing to take a banker from their position. Foxtrot runs in the background.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that there is anything I dislike. As the new versions come out I feel there are less and less issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a fantastic product to consider as it saves time and money as Foxtrot can run in the background leaving your employees to their most important job function.

Responsibility Codes on Accounts is huge for me right now. When bankers leave it is so easy to reassign accounts to another banker. I have used Foxtrot for many and varied maintenance changes within the bank.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Erik L.
Erik L.

"Great tool to increase productivity and efficiency!"

What do you like best?

Easy to create scripts, good support team, easy to get started.

What do you dislike?

Can be tough to determine where to start, need to rely on support a bit to get rolling, only supports Internet Explorer at the moment. Automation of processes can be tricky to set up to get them to truly run "headless".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Identify your business processes up front and work with your sales/implementations team to hit the ground running.

Automation of repetitive tasks, things that would have taken days to have someone manually update can be updated in a matter of minutes.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Foxtrot "

What do you like best?

I was brand new when I first started using Foxtrot. I took the online basics class and when I logged in it was very user friendly and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

As far as using and working with Foxtrot I do not see any dislikes. It is a very user friendly application and I will continue to use this in the future.

We use fox trot mostly to make account changes in bulk. It make the changes a lot faster than trying to do it in person.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Roland L.
Roland L.

"Great for updating and scraping data through web apps"

What do you like best?

This works great for data scraping from web sites and performing mass data updates in applications that do not have import functionality. The application is very stable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it or the web site may lock up and it may not have autosaved, so you need to find the record it last updated to start again, which is a manual search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teach multiple employees on how to use the tool. Expand usage

Streamlines mass updates for sites that do not have import functionality

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Linda D.
Linda D.

"Community Bank benefits from Foxtrot"

What do you like best?

The efficiency gained by having a "virtual employee" that can complete tasks any hour and assist in meeting goals and deadlines. Foxtrot can perform many tasks even overnight, assisting in completing changes and updates quicker across our loan portfolio without having to pay for mass maintenance.

What do you dislike?

The only real downside is getting Subject matter experts trained to write scripts . We currently only have one person who writes scripts and this slows down the efficiency at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to gain efficiencies and contain costs over time.

We utilize Foxtrot for mass maintenance. This is a significant cost savings over time as we would formerly either pay overtime or pay for mass maintenance through fiserve.

"Foxtrot Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can control what Foxtrot does including building naming conventions for saving file types automatically. I also like the interaction using the targeting system to help locate what you are looking to interact with. It makes building scripts very easy.

What do you dislike?

While the targeting system works great. There are some drawbacks within certain applications that don't allow the use of it. Making it difficult to automate certain processes. Also not being able to use remote desktop applications as part of a script is a downer.

Being able to automate very repetitive processes such as data entry is tremendous. It allows for employees to focus on tasks that require more personal attention.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Foxtrot: Today's work done yesterday"

What do you like best?

The best part about Foxtrot has to be the ease of use. Anyone can pick up this product and start using it, as long as you know the manual process you want to automate. You can learn the basics of Foxtrot and have your first project completed in around an hour.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I dislike about Foxtrot.

We are using this to reconcile checks. automate SQL queries, post payments, and pull reports.

User in Banking

"Why wouldn't you use FoxTrot?"

What do you like best?

Foxtrot was my pet project at my last institution and we were able to use it for so many things and efficiencies. I was happy to hear my old bank kept the process going and implemented even more ideas and uses for the system. Coming to my new FI I was ecstatic to hear they also had Foxtrot and I immediately started making a list for my area and how we could use the tool!

What do you dislike?

Dislikes = having to keep the system awake or working through some issues on creating a script - but the customer support was and is always amazing in helping me through these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret your choice to purchase this software. At first, without the right mind of how this works, the system can be overwhelming. I am not a data minded-person but I could see what I wanted done and dug and dug until I could make it work.

Automation before we even wake up for the day or automation while we drive into work!! This tool helped us work harder and smarter while we weren't even into the office yet! I love that we are able to work together with others to think of better ways to use the system. We always are going to be asked to do more with less...

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Joseph D.
Joseph D.

"Worth it for large updates and repetitive processes (Time saver)"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the application. Not needing coding to use Foxtrot one effectively. Saves time on repetitive processes.

What do you dislike?

When increasing the speed there is more opportunity for error. Not sure if that is a coding issue. But when doing keyboard strokes errors have occurred with going to very fast speeds .

Recommendations to others considering the product

The amount of time saved with this product is substantial. You can build processes with it that takes employees hours to complete and have it done in minutes. Think about your tedious tasks that involve multiple screens and let foxtrot do the work.

Updating client and account data fields in source systems after data quality rules are run

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Matt K.
Matt K.

"Good potential, unpredictable behavior"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and intuitive the interface is.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how unpredictable it can be at times with how it interacts with browsers. Especially at high speeds.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have the staff to support, and have plenty of ideas for use cases.

When there's a lot of repetitive data entries, we use foxtrot to shorten the amount of manual labor.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by JANET G.
JANET G.

"Foxtrot is a workhorse that says time and money!"

What do you like best?

We love the short learning curve in utilizing the product and the excellent support we get from Enablesoft. RPA technology saves us a ton of time and money in creating repeatable processes and in creating mass "on the go" updates.

What do you dislike?

I do not have a dislike. I am very pleased with the product and the Enablesoft company itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the time and money saved.

Foxtrot helps us manage mobility limits, overdraft limits, officer coding, new debit card production, account and card status changes, card breaches in the market, name and address standardization, closed account processing, and much more.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Jada B.
Jada B.

"Foxtrot Applications"

What do you like best?

I like that once you start the program you can let it run to mass maintenance information in an efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the programs need to be constantly babysat to ensure they don't hang up.

We are mass maintenance account information on our core in a cost effective manner. Cost effective mass maintenance is a huge benefit.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great software - great support"

What do you like best?

Ease of targeting items and seeing all available options for the target. Don't have to be a programmer to write scripts. Love the Excel integration and some of the new features in v14. I can see this being very useful in some future scripts that we have planned in the next 12 months.

What do you dislike?

Seems to need some additional coding to work better with certain software applications. Would like to see better integration with some of the common bank cores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product.

Job requests, file moves, creation of records in auxiliary system into core

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Zack M.
Zack M.

"A solution that works for you when you aren't in the office"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to leave Foxtrot working when I leave and have it still working when I arrive in the morning.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can not get every department in my institution to buy a license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret the investment.

We are making manual task turn into very fast and accurate workflow.

"My Foxtrot Experience"

What do you like best?

I think it is an accessible program, even for those not in the tech world. Its simple logic of commands/inputs which anyone is able to understand. Overall it is a good tool to organize and collect data as well, which is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

I think there are a wide variety of things to do that maybe dont need to be done in all circumstances. At least from my viewpoint/understanding of what my institution needs.

As mentioned before, it provides an accessible, yet detailed way to organize and collect data and present them in a form that is easy to read. And with the automation tools it can be gathered, copied, and emailed, all with one click of a button.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

The ability for teams to create scripts to automate manual processes that allow our bank to create efficiencies and add value to the bottom line

What do you dislike?

The product was sold that any user can write scripts/bots for the organization. After multiple bank calls, reference checks, and attempts to do it ourselves it was discovered it requires a technical mindset to develop and maintain the scripts. We are now moving towards a center of excellence model with imbedded BA's, Business Owners and Technical Team.

We are still rolling the product out and understanding risk associated with having Bots in a production environment. Quickly we will have Bots that will automate reoccurring tasks, one off large manual projects and acquisitions.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by David T.
David T.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

By far Foxtrot has the quickest development time for RPA systems, which means a quicker turnaround to having scripts run within our Production environment.

What do you dislike?

That a computer workstation must be unlocked and viewable for a Foxtrot script to run. Our institution does not like needing to disable a lock screen functionality in order to have Foxtrot run a job totally unattended.

Mass Maintenance, our Bank has saved thousands of processing hours over the past few years.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Consultant

"What can’t it do?!?"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Foxtrot is how many processes it can be applied to. I’ve used it for: data conversions- going from one system to the another, automating mundane tasks for a user, completing tasks during off hours that a user would otherwise have to do in the middle of the night, the list goes on. I wish all of my clients had access to Foxtrot.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much to dislike. I’d have to say that I wish there was a licensing version available for consultants so it can be used from client to client without the client having to own it.

Data conversions. Automating tasks. Scheduling tasks. Retrieval of data.

"Foxtrot Specialist"

What do you like best?

I like the automation process of Foxtrot. I like that you can have Foxtrot do tedious, manual tasks for you.

What do you dislike?

It can take a while to set up. You have to set a lot of rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Merger it's great or a huge project to complete. However, if it's something small, the manual process is quicker than the set up.

We use Foxtrot for Mergers that we do.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Foxtrot Software Review"

What do you like best?

The ideas for using Foxtrot are limitless with several ways to eliminate some unnecessary administrative functions within the office. I like how easy it is to learn how to create the foxtrot code as well

What do you dislike?

I really wish that there was more functionality for the software to work with different pieces of software. We are unable to use it for several projects because it just doesn't marry perfectly with our software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you are able to fully use foxtrot with your software before creating scripts

Closing activities, automating account work. Those who need to run scripts can do so easily

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Great single window task automation"

What do you like best?

I like that the scripting of task is straight forward and pretty intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There tends to be an issue with running in which a pop up secondary screen is required to complete the process.

Single form entry for adding providers, members, and codes to Amisys. It allows our team to complete multiple tasks concurrently reducing the human resource needed to complete simple tasks.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User in Financial Services

"Beginner review"

What do you like best?

I love that there are so many different features this gives users endless possibilities on how to use foxtrot for their business. I love that the website has video how to section this has helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that fact that I'm still a beginner and haven't had the chance to build a complex script yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product that can reduce manual work while increasing accuracy

I working to reduce manual process in my workgroup. The scripts I'm working on will create regular reporting, reduce the need for redundant work, and reducing our risk level.

"Foxtrot automation"

What do you like best?

It's a powerful tool to take automate tedious tasks

What do you dislike?

It's a busy interface with so many things loaded at the same time.

We were taking a very lengthy process of renaming and editing account permissions in a click heavy system. It also removed the possibility of human error and keying something incorrectly.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by James B.
James B.

"Your Automated Employee"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. It takes just a little training to get up and running and there are many tools available for when you need to build more complicated scripts.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing I do not like about Foxtrot.

Foxtrot has allowed us to survive attrition and a heavy workload.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Foxtrot in Action:"

What do you like best?

The large volume of automation options far exceeding that of any other automation software suite available today.

What do you dislike?

Not available for Macs and iOS environments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and deploy. I love it!

Automating system/data conversions for the financial, legal, and health care sectors.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Making Data Entry/Updates Simple"

What do you like best?

The user interface for Foxtrot is extremely easy to grasp and use. Having never really used any other RPA tool, I was able to pick up on Foxtrot very quickly. Complex in terms of what it offers, but simple to learn/use.

What do you dislike?

At times it is tough to get Foxtrot to interact with website environments, however it's usually not the software that is the route of the problem.

Large scale data entries/updates, at times in the 10-15,000 count range.

"Foxtrot automation software"

What do you like best?

ease of use and job creation.

overall accuracy of job completion

clear defined error reporting when jobs encounter errors

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes of the product

currently all our batch processing core system jobs are handled by foxtrot

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Kyle K.
Kyle K.

"Greate Timesaver"

What do you like best?

Great customer service that helps figure out my issues and needs

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive when initially using the system. High barrier of entry.

Reduce the need for workers to do repetitive tasks, which also reduces the likelihood of errors

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User in Financial Services

"Not quite self-explanatory; but it gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Foxtrot works in the background. While I’m working on other projects, the software runs the necessary reports without any interruptions to what I am currently doing.

What do you dislike?

It’s not easy to understand at first. If someone does not know what they’re doing with the system, it can get confusing.

Foxtrot helps us run reports essential to our work in half the time it would take a group of people to do. It takes some time to learn, but it is well worth it.

"THE Missing Link"

What do you like best?

The simple UI and usability makes it a perfect solution for everyone. Anytime we're faced with an automation problem, Foxtrot is always there to help.

What do you dislike?

Hard to point out too much that isn't even at least helpful, let alone point out dislikes. But, more integration is always nice. So, I would say I dislike the lack of out of the box integration.

AS400 query automation, some SharePoint automation, etc. We've replaced entire positions with Foxtrot.

User in Banking

"Foxtrot is a useful tool for bank operations personnel"

What do you like best?

I love the time that it is saving here at the bank.

What do you dislike?

Training is difficult unless you really know what you are doing.

Repetitive Maintenance issues and Card orders. Mass maintenance projects

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Orlando G.
Orlando G.

"Exceptional Robust Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy install and mostly easy administration

What do you dislike?

Nothing, i like every aspect of the program and my developers seem comfortable with it as well

Improved processing time for loans, files

"Foxtrot review"

What do you like best?

It's ability to automate functions including GUI related tasks.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is on the high side. This limits how effective it can be in our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you running into a project that requires you to make few changes to multiple accounts then this is the right product to automate those types of projects.

Account and software conversion related tasks where changes have to applied in bulk.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Excellent Automation"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule an automated task and the ability for it to send me an email when it is completed

What do you dislike?

sometimes it cannot find the target when nothing has changed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn all you can about this product. It is a great tool for automation and streamlining for better efficiency

The foxtrot has eliminated the need to have a fulltime employee to run our night jobs

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Invaluable tool for our business"

What do you like best?

Easy to set-up, easy to use. Cost effective. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike with the Foxtrot solution - it's reliable, easy to use and cost effective.

We use Foxtrot for customer data entry into our core banking systems. Foxtrot allows us to achieve faster and more accurate processing, allowing employees to focus on more complex business issues.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Foxtrot works"

What do you like best?

Foxtrot has done a nice job of allowing us to automate routine functions

What do you dislike?

A "record a macro" feature would be nice....It would allow better windows integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier to set up new automations; Better automation of windows-specific functions;

Perhaps more offering of fee-based consulting services to help expand use

Automation of repetitive tasks; automation of daily functions

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Administrator

"Super sophisticated, yet very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that you can "teach" foxtrot everyday tasks just one time and then it can run those tasks daily, weekly, monthly, etc... with ease.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it was more compatible with pdf documents and other browsers, such as Chrome.

Mass file maintenance is completed at low cost and very low personnel time.

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Foxtrot works better than other software on the market for automation"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to use and setup the foxtrot for my reports that i needed ran

What do you dislike?

the application i use it for sometimes doesnt work well with it but its better than other automation applications i have tried

i have foxtrot run sales reports and send an email with the report to a vendor

"First time user"

What do you like best?

Makes tedious repetitive tasks automated to free up time for employees to concentrate on pressing issues

What do you dislike?

The initial programming can be time consuming, and lacks the human comprehension that can catch other problems

We are saving time on repetitive tasks and taking on new work previously on the back burner

Nintex Foxtrot RPA review by User

"An intuitive tool for repetitive tasks"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive- even without instruction on a given process, a user with any level of experience can create a working solution.

What do you dislike?

Timing of hover interfaces on the taskbar- it's too easy to miss what you're aiming for or to misclick.

Saved countless hours of repetitive tasks.

Learn more about Nintex Foxtrot RPA

Nintex Foxtrot RPA Videos

Learning about Nintex Foxtrot RPA?

* We monitor all Nintex Foxtrot RPA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Get a guided tour of Foxtrot!