NiceJob

NiceJob Reviews

Ask NiceJob a Question
Jeannette P.

"Uncomplicated Review Management"

What do you like best?

After a brief setup time, this program runs itself. We use Jobber to manage our projects. Once a job is completed, Nice Job invites our client to submit a public review, using a template that required very little customizing on our part. Their scripts were tried and tested and proven effective, so why mess with them!

The automated system sends out reminders to clients who have not responded, so if they missed the first request, they may respond to a later one. This does not go on indefinitely, however, but only has four steps. No sense irritating the otherwise happy client who just chooses not to leave a review!

The next connection we like is that to social media. You have the option of setting it to automatically post certain levels of review. This increases our presence in that arena with no effort on our part. You can leave this as a manual setting if you prefer.

What do you dislike?

I am Technology Director for two companies that chose to utilize this program. I can log in to both companies in Jobber and Facebook with the same credentials. This did not work when setting up two instances of NiceJob. I had to have a colleague make the Jobber connection by logging in to NiceJob with her own credentials. Then, I had to create a new Facebook account and invite that one to be an admin of the second company in order to make that connection. It did not take an incredible amount of time, but was a little trying until I figured it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are creating distinct instances of NiceJob to connect to distinct companies you will need distinct credentials to make the Google, Jobber, and Facebook connections.

NiceJob automates the process of getting customer reviews and posting these to social media, thus increasing our presence there. We have already seen comments and other activity on these posts. This increases efficiency since we don't have to look all over the web at many review sites but can log in to one dashboard. to see them,.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NiceJob
Showing 52 NiceJob reviews
Jeff K. C.

"Nicejob the excellent publisher of opinions of my clients."

What do you like best?

I really like this software because it has allowed me to gain a respected reputation in the field of what I do during all this time, thanks to the 2 years I have been using Nicejob. I also like a lot, the simplest way I can use this system and how it allows me to review each of the opinions of my clients.

Also, I really like to have your technical support team that I thought was a very professional and prepared team, who have been able to assist me in each of the novelties that have emerged from this system. At the same time, the opinions of my clients in social networks have increased a lot, allowing me to increase my sales more and more.

What do you dislike?

Honestly for me it is difficult to express a negative opinion of this system since it seems to me that it is very complete and versatile. However, it seems to me that this software can be improved much more, in order to avoid possible errors, of course, it's not a big deal, but it does take time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, I recommend this system because it is excellent and allows me to know the opinions of each client, in turn with these opinions I can improve all the products, processes and services of my business. For this reason I believe that all companies should have Nicejob services.

Thanks to Nicejob my sales have increased significantly, all due to the positive opinions that my clients have given to the products and services offered to each of them, for the company it is without a doubt a great satisfaction to be able to know the opinions of the clients.

I am also delighted with the complete service provided by the technical support team as it allows me to be at peace with any new developments that may arise with the system. I am very happy because I believe that this program is the best for companies that give their best.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NiceJob
Alex W.

"I Have an Incredible Experience with NiceJob"

What do you like best?

With the help of NiceJob, we have been able to improve our SEO and rankings on search engines. I like NiceJob because without programming skills I able to use to to manage reviews and social media. NiceJob makes sure that we get more reviews. Getting positive reviews from our clients regularly has boosted our online brand reputation.

What do you dislike?

No one can hate or dislike NiceJob because it is honestly an essential tool that helps businesses of all sizes to boost their reputation online. It is the right tool to get reviews.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose NiceJob and I am 100% sure that all your expectations will be met because it is a sensational tool that will help you boost your brand. It performs a nice job.

Analyzing our performance on social media and other platforms is now easy because NiceJob helps us a lot. Our brand is not strong and reputable because NiceJob has been a consistent and helpful software. Our sales has also improved.

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Gabriel G.

"Shocked at how good they are"

What do you like best?

The fulfill their promise. As a business owner you get used to dropping a ton of cash into some marketing plan only to realize the ROI is weak. NiceJob did what they said they would and I have the reviews to show it.

What do you dislike?

It isn't a "set it and forget it" system, so it takes time to learn the ins and outs of it and you have to stay up on it to maximize it's benefits. But we'll worth the efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you help more than 20 customers in a week and you give great customer service, it is definitely worth the money. Follow their recommendations, even if it's uncomfortable at first. They know what they are doing.

I have gone from weak Google reviews to being the highest and most rated window cleaning company in my area in 5 short months.

Jeannette P.

"Uncomplicated Review Management"

Ryan S.

"Great results and great customer service"

What do you like best?

We use nicejob for our reviews and website. The website is great because we can change some text and edit it ourselves without having to send in requests all the time. Our reviews have gone way up on google and facebook with this service too. The social sharing of reviews and stories are great because it lets people on social media read reviews of others and its all done automatically after it is set up. It's easy to figure out how many leads we are getting from the website. The team at nicejob is always very easy to get ahold of and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think the app doesn't help us much. Not sure if thats because we have an integration with housecall pro and is not really needed. We typically do not use the app for anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to get more reviews on google this is the way to go. Its a great value for the price.

We wanted to have a nice website to convert more leads. It has been great for getting us online booking jobs. With all the great reviews and a lot more of them people seem to book online from our website more often. We have got a lot more reviews on google so we are starting to rank much better too. Its nice that the reviews and stories are shared on our website with links out to the platforms they are left on.

Blake B.

"Easy, Simple, Cheap and EFFECTIVE."

What do you like best?

When I was looking for a reputation management company, the first few I looked up seemed great but at an insane cost. I found NiceJob and was shocked by their pricing and thought it had to be lacking versus the competition and was pleased to find out that wasn't the case at all. Joined up with them and the reviews started pouring in. Simple as that.

Also, any time I had questions or needed something fixed, their team was on it ASAP and they have to be the friendliest group of people I've ever dealt with. Couldn't recommend them enough.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING. There really isn't anything to complain about whatsoever. If there ever is, I bring it up to a team member and it's handled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You just can't beat the price. Not sure what additional features you would even need but don't let other companies like BirdEye tell you that they do anything far more significant than NiceJob to justify their insane price.

Reviews are everything. Especially in our business. It gets people in the door and when your brand gets more positive reviews, you have a more powerful presence in your space. NiceJob makes it easier to ask for those reviews and streamline the process for customers.

Ruth W.

"Excellent Inbound Marketing Aid "

What do you like best?

One takes less than two hours to create an account.

Besides, there is a one month free trial, and this hugely help the new users.

Again, it constantly helps in social media marketing, and monitoring.

Lastly, it's possible to manage and improve your brand and reputation with this application.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about the software.

It's unique capabilities of improving the image and the brand of our firm is extremely important.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What can avoid you to install the software in your company?

It is affordable, and absolutely functional.

The software uses various mechanics to reach out customers with little costs.

For instance, it conducts online reputation management, something exceptional.

Again, it monitor and manage social networks.

Seth T.

"Automated review generation"

What do you like best?

I have tried 3 separate review generating platforms over the last 2 years but only Nice job accomplished what I wanted. They are constantly innovating their offerings. I now have a program I haven't touched in nearly a year that is automatically pulling in several reviews every month for me for me. I am approaching 200 5 star reviews for a co.pany that is just over 2 years old I feel pretty good about that. My business is a carpet and tile cleaning service.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not dislike anything. I had a little trouble at startup but their team took care of me right away.

How to consistently follow up for feedback without irritating my customers. Approaching 200 5 star reviews.

Samuel M.

"NiceJob is a Perfect Software for Any Business"

What do you like best?

If you want your business to thrive, you have to work hard to make sure that its online image or reputation is incredible.

I like NiceJob because it does all the work for us by enabling us to get a variety of online positive reviews.

This inbound marketing software is very easy to use due to its incredible interface.

What do you dislike?

The dislikes about NiceJob from me are zero because I rate this tool too high due to its reliability and efficiency.

No cons about NiceJob from me.

It is my favourite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can vote or advocate for NiceJob any day because the tool is effective and easy to implement.

Choosing NiceJob will help you improve your brand's online reputation.

NiceJob is fit for us because it enables us to manage our social media accounts and handle a thorough social media analysis to understand the behaviours of our customers.

We will continue to use NiceJob in our firm because the tool has the best features and capabilities that has improved our brand's online reputation.

Dale W.

"Great business resource for online presence"

What do you like best?

We use NiceJob for both review management and for our website design. Both are phenomenal. When they re-designed our website we went from #12 ranking to #3 in a couple of weeks! And with NiceJob our online reviews continue to grow - both in quantity and quality.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything bad to say. They're response is fast in customer support. I guess the one thing I wish was different was not having to pay every month to add a landing page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it

Automation! The key to doing something on a consistent basis is automation. With NiceJob I know the work of follow up is being done.

MasterPro S.

"The best reputation management software for small companies"

What do you like best?

It does what you don't have the time to do without a full time customer relationship manager. It follows up with clients and guides them through the process of reviewing your company. It also attaches those reviews to client success photos/stories and cross posts that all over social media.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the web app for adding client photos to our account is slow and clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. You don't have the time or resources to do what it does for what it costs.

It has made us recognized as the #1 Top Rated Local Window Cleaning Company in our State. It has also made our social media following grow.

Andrea R.

"Just do it!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about NiceJob is that it integrates perfectly with our HousecallPro software. We just hit finish on our program and NiceJob does the rest. Running a business is a lot of work and anything I can set and forget is key to keeping your work load down. Reviews. are. everything. in a home service business and getting reviews without even thinking about it is priceless!

What do you dislike?

So far so good we haven't found much that we dislike. I have noticed that we don't get notified of our review as quickly as say google notifies us but that doesn't seem to be a huge problem. I would like to be able to reply to the review without having to get into NiceJob but there may be a way that I don't know about.

And maybe taking the time to fill out this long review:)

The best benefit I can think of is not having to take the time to reach out to our customers and ask for a review. Time is money.

Rose M.

"An Inbound Marketing Software"

What do you like best?

NiceJob has an easy to execute set up, and there is a free trial, one that attracts most of users. It also helps in reputation and brand management, and this increases the customer base of a company. Furthermore, NiceJob helps us in social media monitoring and hence, we tend to understand the insights of our clients. Finally, NiceJob vendor is constantly improving this product.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced nor encountered any challenge with NiceJob. If it is support, we have had the best from this vendor. Again, it performs its roles effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NiceJob will strongly improve your brand. The application is affordable,and easy to manage. The results from this software are amazing.

NiceJob gives us many performances, but just a few, one of them is social media management and analysis, image and reputation rebranding, and also social media management.

carry j.

"Awesome Service!!! We love it!!"

What do you like best?

We started using NJ in December. They have done a really great job for us!!!

What do you dislike?

I wish they would send review requests for BBB and/or my website. I also wish that there was a way to manually invite each customer with the HCP integration.(please, let me know if you have that in place already).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good idea would be an automated email for those who leave reviews a "Thank you" email for them leaving a review and asking for referrals.

We are solving our need for reviews! NJ does a great job of sending out review requests at appropriate times.

Yvonne N.

"Inbound Marketing advanced by by NiceJob "

What do you like best?

It is easy to deploy and use NiceJob without hassling for third-party consultants.

I like how NiceJob meets all our desires such as marketing our brand online.

NiceJob is highly customizable.

What do you dislike?

The only issue is how NiceJob is a bit hard and tricky to customize and integrate it with other apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tey it if you wanna make it easy to manage the reputation of your brand.

Ever since we implemented NiceJob, we have marked high ROI.

Social media marketing has been so easy.

Stanley K.

"NiceJob has the Best Features"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the interface of NiceJob is wonderful and easy to use.

It is a secure and easy to use brand reputation management platform. We needed this tool tool to boost the reputation of our brand and get multiple reviews from clients and prospects.

What do you dislike?

No downsides.

NiceJob has been beneficial to our brand. Our reputation is good due to its help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NiceJob is cost-effective.

I advocate for it. It is effective.

NiceJob is helpful because we even use it to monitor our social media performance. This enables us to track how our business is doing online and the type of reviews it is getting. We are able to improve our reputation and relationship with clients.

Ryan O.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love that NiceJob forces me to take pictures of each job and give a brief description. This not only allows the software to solicit a review from the customer and share the job with our website and social media, but it provides us with a record to revert back to for years to come.

What do you dislike?

I wish the app wasn’t as buggy, and allowed for video.

It provides a simple way to request testimonials from out customers.

Jennifer S.

"Best Decision We've Made"

What do you like best?

The NiceWork system is very easy to use and is a huge time-saver for us. We have noticed an amazing jump in obtaining online reviews and customers love the emails and are happy to share. We've tried a lot of other methods to get reviews but we have never seen the reviews come in so quickly and effortlessly. Sharing on social media used to be something we were either not doing or not doing well and it took a lot of time. This automated program makes it easy to show off our work across multiple social media accounts, often on the same day we did the work.

We also had our website redesigned through the Convert program. While we did spend a good amount of time on providing up-to-date information, the Hatch team truly ran with what we gave them and came back to us with great results. This was the easiest website overhaul experience by far- compared to other companies we've worked with. We are extremely pleased with the fresh look, easy navigation, and quick and thorough support along the way.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We would recommend others who are thinking about Hatch to just make the leap - trust that these people know what they are doing and won't let you down. We have no regrets.

We have been able to turn our stale, outdated website with broken links into a fully responsive, engaging and constantly updated site. We have also been able to obtain customer reviews easily and quickly - something we previously struggled with. Our social media accounts are consistently active now, easily updated with work photos and reviews if choose.

Abigail M.

"Best reputation management software"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and integrates seamlessly with our Salesforce CRM. It filters bad reviews creating a positive reputation for our organization.It boosts SEO ranking and encourages clients to write review by sending them invitations via SMS or Email.

What do you dislike?

The system fails to detect if clients that wrote reviews have used a different name thus the clients get annoyed for receiving email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It provides a monthly plan for making payments that is affordable and ensures that each plan fits different needs of companies.

Organizations gain more reviews effortlessly as the software does all the work and even send follow up messages as a remainder to leave reviews.

Fred H.

"Automated Reviews are Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The automation aspect is amazing, we are getting new reviews on every platform every single day. My employees can focus on doing a great job and then NiceJob gets the review. It integrates with Jobber perfectly. Well worth the investment!

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike! I have nothing but praise!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It may look like an extra expense at first glance but It’s really an investment in your company that pays off ten fold.

In 2019 online presence, social media and reviews are king. My company has such amazing reviews, people are booking with us based off that alone. We always had good reviews, now we just have a lot more!

Dennis M.

"Reputation Management Software "

What do you like best?

I love the unique idea from the vendor, where the reputation of a company can be molded new and improve.

Again, it's also possible to monitor the social media response on the functionality of the company.

Again, I love the easy installation process with even a free trial.

What do you dislike?

Though not a major concern, I would ask the developer to also make its interface more outs2and pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Install this application if you still don't have it. There is a lot that you must be missing from its operations.

NicJob is a solution for reputation management and branding.

Furthermore, it makes the process of social media monitoring a success.

Cassie P.

"Great resource for small business"

What do you like best?

NiceJob has been a game changer for our small business. The immediate contact with our customers has helped build our online presence and assures our new customers that were reliable and trustworthy. They also provided us with an awesome website and the help with management of the site has been great. We love nicejob!

What do you dislike?

I love everything! We have always had great service

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use and the best support you can find.

Review management and website

Ben V.

"NiceJob - Excellent Outsource Option"

What do you like best?

Fast response from first contact to today, very responsive staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This team has been great! I have been working with them for about a month now, using their Convert Website AND Review Management services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a solid website for your local business, which not only looks and functions well, but also has excellent SEO fundamentals... then NiceJob is a great option. Rather than pay a design firm thousands, we only paid a nominal setup fee, and we continue to pay to have the site fully managed by their professional team. This means they continuously monitor the site for conversions (people who go from looking at it, to taking action... like a phone call to the business), AND they are on hand to make changes to the site as needed. In addition, and this is KEY, their software allows you to generate and monitor positive reviews on an ongoing basis! They place these 5 star ratings on your site automatically, and can share to your social media pages as well! This means more reviews on your Google Business Listing, Facebook, Yelp, etc! I know it sounds like I am pitching for them, but this is exactly what I wanted for my client, who owns a tree removal service. For the money & level of service, it is a NO BRAINER.

I provide SEO/PPC services to small service-based businesses. While I am capable of designing and building a website, I was enticed by what NiceJob offered. Review management AND a well optimized website that converts visitors. I would rather outsource the website building. They have proven to be everything they advertise. Great looking site, great sales copy, it loads fast! I will refer future clients of mine to NiceJob for sure.

Ryan G.

"Best Bang For Your Buck - Review Generation "

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with my CRM service. When a job is done, Nicejob is already at work getting me reviews with zero effort on my part.

What do you dislike?

Some options have been limited over the years but this is due to Google and Yelp's Terms of service. Nicejob is just playing by their rules and I can't blame them for doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This product is on par or better then the competition and is priced at 50% of the market standard.

Getting more reviews with zero effort. The main benefit is the follow up, A lot of people wont review you unless you ask several times and nicejob does that for you.

MICHAEL P.

"Simple and automated online reputation management and client review acquisition"

What do you like best?

Integration with our CRM (HouseCall Pro) makes it easy to request online reviews from our clients. As soon as we close out a job, the process begins. Once a review is left, the system typically recognizes the reviewer and stops making requests.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the AI doesn't recognize the reviewer and we have to manually stop the review requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is no other platform that performs what NiceJob does at its price point.

Our reviews have tripled on reputable platforms (Google, FB, even Yelp) since starting with this software. We're also getting more social media interaction from the automated posting of job photos and reviews.

Learn more about NiceJob

NiceJob Videos

Learning about NiceJob?

* We monitor all NiceJob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.