Netvibes Universal Search

4.0

Discover the content you're looking for, around any subject, no matter how broad or narrow. Type in a simple keyword, use complex Boolean operators, or drill down using multiple facets

Work for Netvibes Universal Search?

Learning about Netvibes Universal Search?

Netvibes Universal Search Reviews

Showing 2 Netvibes Universal Search reviews
Netvibes Universal Search review by Britney P.
Britney P.

"Perfect for bringig a personal touch to your professional "

What do you like best?

The best this about the platform is I am able to personalize the dashboard anyway I desire. I can configure email notifications from my dashboard based off news events or relevant information to my line of work in marketing and sales.

What do you dislike?

I do not think i dislike anything really about the platform. I think the only thing I would change is instead of my dashboard being specific to one topic I select I would like to change each tile to a topic that way am able to review relevant information on all topics chosen and included into my platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the platform often and explore as much as you can as the trial is short with only 14 days. Personalize and explore really make it your own as well as configure your email alerts as once all is set up you can have all the information you desire set up on an elert and rarely have to take time exploring the news.

This platform allows me and my team mates stay up to date on relevant information to our target industry. We can keep up with all the changes so being a sales and marketing professional I can alter and change my messaging based on new information discovered from my feeds as it brings both internal and external data together.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Netvibes Universal Search
Netvibes Universal Search review by Briana P.
Briana P.

"Best customizable search platform"

What do you like best?

I like having less information to sort through to get to what I need and that is relevant to my interest. I also like not being able to set up my own keywords to identify information relevant to my life, interest and needs. I also like how I ca set up and even schedule customizable alerts on things like weather and new information that is available.

What do you dislike?

Only thin I have come across that I am not liking fully is at first it seems like the perfect platform but the adoption is a little slow just because its so different and certain features can cause a bit of a learning curve. Once you get past the learning of all ways it works you are good to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the free version to begin with as it really offers most all small business may need, depending on the level of information needed. The platform really works for you and is truly 100% customizable to you as it says it is. It really is awesome and now a must have that I will be recommending to many others to start using immediately.

Bringing in most of our other tools into a single dashboard that help with reminders and updates on information which really saves more time than you may realize. It also is solving the removal of irrelevant information being introduced into our day to day activities resulting in wasted time and sometimes confusion on correct content.

What Insight Engines solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Netvibes Universal Search for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

IBM Watson Discovery Logo
IBM Watson Discovery
IBM's Watson Discovery Service is a suite of APIs that aims to make it easier for companies to ingest and analyze their data.
Microsoft Graph Logo
Microsoft Graph
Simplify security alert management, enrich alerts with business and threat context, and automate security operations to speed response.
TCS Finance and Accounting Business Process Outsourcing Services Logo
TCS Finance and Accounting Business Process Outsourcing Services
1.0
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Finance and Accounting Services cover multiple F&A related workflows including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and order to cash. O
Yippy Enterprise Search Logo
Yippy Enterprise Search
Yippy's Enterprise Search Technology Deliver Business Critical Information Knowing what data exists and where is the first step to a secure enterprise.
Cogito Discover Logo
Cogito Discover
Cogito Discover augments the capabilities of your current enterprise search engine by enabling the automatic categorization and semantic tagging of your legacy content and any knowledge base information to ensure that the information collected over the lifetime of your business your most valuable asset is findable and available.
SmartHub Logo
SmartHub
BAI's SmartHub is an AI-driven platform that provides a modern, internet-like search experience with support for multiple search engines. It enables capabilities such as Natural Language Query, Search Bots, and Machine Learning-based recommendations for personalized information delivery. It includes a UI that takes advantage of standard web technologies such as HTML and CSS, and it also has APIs to enable integration with your own UI.
Inbenta Semantic Search Logo
Inbenta Semantic Search
Inbenta Search is intuitively creates a personalized online experience that is unsurpassed when connected with our other self-service features.
Smartlogic Logo
Smartlogic
Smartlogics Semaphore is an enterprise grade semantic platform that allows organizations to realize the business value of their information.
Keel Logo
Keel
KEEL (Knowledge Extraction based on Evolutionary Learning) is an open source (GPLv3) Java software tool that can be used for a large number of different knowledge data discovery tasks.
Start:Collect Logo
Start:Collect
Start:Collect is an application for Windows built with SQLite, C#, and WPF.

Learning about Netvibes Universal Search?

* We monitor all Netvibes Universal Search reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.