NetSuite Services Resource Planning

NetSuite SRP is an end-to-end services resource planningsolution that helps complete projects quickly, generate invoices accurately and efficiently, and decrease accounts receivable cycles, it improve cash flow and eliminate revenue leakage.

Work for NetSuite Services Resource Planning?

Learning about NetSuite Services Resource Planning?

NetSuite Services Resource Planning Reviews

Ask NetSuite Services Resource Planning a Question
Showing 10 NetSuite Services Resource Planning reviews
NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"A decent solution for ticketing"

What do you like best?

I like the general ticketing functionality that this provides. Some of the reporting, and customization of the UI is very useful. The front-end UI in general is the biggest win for this product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the UI when updating a ticket. It is clunky, and at times, confusing. I feel like the functionality is there, it could just use a general UI overhaul in some of the more back-end areas of the product, mostly where customization is not as prevalent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like with the proper implementation, as well as a decent UI overhaul in certain areas, this product would be useful in a lot of different industries. The general home page is wonderful, and the customization of the front-end UI is great. It is just some of the pages where this customization is not as prevalent, things get a little bit clunky. The product reminds me a lot of AutoTask. Users familiar with this product, expect a lot of similarities.

We use the product as both an internal and external ticketing system. Both at an individual and a team level. It has allowed our users to keep tabs on all things going on within their teams, as well as with their own cases. Having that accessibility has helped to increase productivity by providing a visual on how many open cases an individual and/or ream has, and how long they have been open. It also helps by having the option to update the case within the product, and send emails to all parties involved.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NetSuite Services Resource Planning
NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"This software is really friendly and practical"

What do you like best?

I like that is super easy to understand how to use the software. It is super intutive and simple. It gives you all the reports that you may need. Everything you do it from the same place just using different filters depending on the report that you want to obtein. Everything can be organize by categories depending on your personal preferences. Also the possibility to integrate all the Netsuite features is really usefull for the companies.

What do you dislike?

Until now there is nothing really that I dislike. I think that the software works perfect and I have not had any kind of problem or need. It would be practical if we were able to decided the information that we want to see on the reports. Been able to set up the information on the report is importan becase then you do not end up with a bunch of things that you do not need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netsuite is doing a awesome job. It is always important to keep the integration among all the software features in order to be usefull to the client.

The main benefit that I find on this software is that I can program eveything that I need really without any problem. I can also organize my work how I want depending on my personal needs.

What Project-Based ERP solution do you use?

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by john k.
john k.

"Pricey but has many good features."

What do you like best?

very good work flow rules and customization to saved searches

What do you dislike?

very limited with custom roles and custom centers. steep learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have an IT professional on staff.

we use to have 2 disparate systems which made accounting and management administration difficult. NS is an all in one platform.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"Take Advantage of this Service!"

What do you like best?

Netsuite is easy to use and stores all necessary data you need to properly track inventory, processed orders, shipped orders, etc.

What do you dislike?

I would make the online resources/tutorials more in depth and easier to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's affordable and for that price you won't find anything more efficient!

Keeping a tight inventory count is crucial to any business. With netsuite we stay organized and have the entire team familiar with the application.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by User in Higher Education

"great product makes my life easier as an airplane mechanic business owner"

What do you like best?

This product just makes my job a lot easier and gives me more time to focus on interpersonal things related to my job.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a little slow and clunky, but other than that it's easy to understand how to use and support is very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best in show for cloud ERP products

It streamlines my operations and drives profitability by optimizing the entire services business lifecycle. It helps me with quoting, deployment, finances, and customer relationship management all in one.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by Alli D.
Alli D.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

Took me a 5 minute overview training to learn how to use it, very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about yet; ive had great success with it

Being able to store and quickly access financial data is very nice.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Service Resource Planning"

What do you like best?

System works great when planning solution that supports our entire services business..

What do you dislike?

System seem to run and or freeze from time to time when running reports.

Future planning for our companies goals, and what our buying plan will look like.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by User

"Out of the box solution for complex needs."

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and anywhere accessibility the most. Moving from our previous platform to NetSuite is night and day.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the initial layout. It seems clunky but you can customize the forms to make it much easier to use.

We were rolling out services nationwide and have a lot of resources to coordinate. This streamlined previous workarounds we used on a regional level.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great product for resource planning "

What do you like best?

Good product for resource planning

We have to keep up with hours and what we have available for certain projects

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It does what it needs to do in order to assign resources to our projects and manage the time

Some glitches in the software at times. Other times it works fine. Very intuitive.

NetSuite Services Resource Planning review by User

"NetSuite Services Resource Planning survey"

What do you like best?

The fact it is intuitive to help with some navigation

What do you dislike?

it is a little unorganized in terms of ease of use to export data

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

the clutter of data and property field titles

Learning about NetSuite Services Resource Planning?

* We monitor all NetSuite Services Resource Planning reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.