NetLine Corporation

NetLine Corporation connects B2B marketers with their future customers through dynamic targeting and content recommendations to an audience of more than 125 million monthly business professionals across 300+ distinct industry sectors allowing for both scalability and access to key business decision-makers.

Work for NetLine Corporation?

Learning about NetLine Corporation?

NetLine Corporation Reviews

Ask NetLine Corporation a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 61 NetLine Corporation reviews
NetLine Corporation review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"Amazing Lead Generation and Content Distribution Platform"

What do you like best?

NetLine is an amazing platform for content marketing. We use the self-service portal (you set up and define your own campaigns with minimal interaction with the NetLine team -- though they are available for help, feedback and are very willing and quick to assist). If you have high-quality content assets, lead volume is amazingly high -- one is left asking, "How do they do that!?" -- and quality is quite good. A wonderfully effective alternative to other content syndication services/platforms. It's cool that you can run content syndication campaigns based on filters (e.g., "only send me leads from these types of job roles, and these types of levels, from these geographies, fitting this type of company profile") or ABM (account-based marketing) type campaigns (e.g., "only send me leads from employees [of such-and-such a type] from this specific list of target organizations").

What do you dislike?

There's little to dislike with NetLine. One nit is that self-service campaigns can seemingly only be set up with credit card billing. Because lead flow can be quite high, this can lead to large charges over a short time-frame. Can be an issue with larger campaign budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to try NetLine as part of (or *instead* of) your content marketing / content syndication efforts. I find it extremely effective in terms of lead quality, volume, and cost. For B2B marketers, cost-per-lead can be insanely high in other solutions. NetLine brings CPL down to a "no-brainer" level.

We've used NetLine in both ABM and content syndication type modes. Both have yielded some very interesting and high quality leads from target companies. We feed these directly to our sales development representatives for follow-up. NetLine campaigns have resulted in good meetings with prospect organizations. Leads that are not ready for a meeting/demo/trial of our service can be put into nurture campaigns and help us build our contacts at prospective customer organizations.

And "rejected" leads (ones that do not match one's ABM account list or pass one's filters) still get access to the content, exposure to the organization's brand, etc. So it's like free exposure.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NetLine Corporation
NetLine Corporation review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Best pay per lead vendor out there"

What do you like best?

Netline allows us to identify leads in the earliest stages of the buying journey. Their cost is better than anyone out there. Their service is amazing. And the quality of leads is great. We had a booked demo in the first week of our campaign.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Their portal allows you to create an account, add your e-books, select your target audience and filters, add a credit card and get up and running in 24 hours!

More leads.

What Demand Generation solution do you use?

NetLine Corporation review by Carolina G.
Carolina G.

"Quality leads generation that works!"

What do you like best?

I found out about NetLine at a content marketing conference and it was one of the most valuable takeaways I had from it. I've reached my lead goals much faster than what I expected. If you're producing content worth of downloads, I'm sure you are investing time and resources for that. NetLine is a must, if you want this content to reach your target audience and convert all the marketing hard work into valuable leads and ultimately more revenue to your business.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything that I deslike, but maybe a clearer and deocumented explanation about the different flows. Currently I'm only working with 'Lead flow', which works perfectly for me, but I'm not sre about the usage of the 'Content flow'. Also, it would be nice to promote webinars registration through Netline, instead of only on-demand versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I honestly recommend it. Make sure you have content that is worth to download by your target audience and that your sales/inside sales/marketing team will be able to follow up with this leads and track the opportunities that came from Netline, so you can measure ROI.

We have produced a lot of deep content, but were not generating as many leads as we wanted, limited to our CRM contacts and social media advertising. With Netline we are able to reach our target audience precisely and getqualified leads that we can follow up with later on. The Cost pre Lead base works great and I think it's very fair. It's very easy to measure ROI.

NetLine Corporation review by Administrator

"Quality leads at a quick cadence"

What do you like best?

Had no trouble meeting our lead delivery goals.

What do you dislike?

Leads were front loaded and delivered very quickly. Would prefer to have the leads delivered more evenly.

Lead generation

NetLine Corporation review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"So fast it's crazy, you need to try this"

What do you like best?

Netline is really easy to use and is a great source of high volumes of leads. As we're working the leads, many are converting into sales opportunities, which is exactly what you want from a lead gen source.

I really, really like how fast Netline generates leads. It consistently surprises me how quickly I get the leads when starting a campaign.

What do you dislike?

It's not 100% clear how it works when you first sign up, so there's a part of you that hesitates. I sat on it for months before deciding to just try it. I'm glad I did.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Most of us in demand gen / marketing / lead gen need to consistently generate leads for hungry, growing sales teams. Finding good leads is always a challenge. Netline is like finding an almost endless supply of leads. It's not white-glove, it's no frills. But it's cheap, good leads. What more could you ask for.

Just give it a try. I'm really glad I did.

Lead generation - we've gotten a high volume of solid leads

NetLine Corporation review by Executive Sponsor in Internet
Executive Sponsor in Internet

"The best B2B content syndication lead gen service I've used"

What do you like best?

I love that it's completely self-serve. By the time we ran and completed our first campaign, we were still waiting to hear back from sales teams at other providers. The targeting is also fantastic for B2B contacts.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could filter campaigns and only pay for leads that meet certain custom parameters for our business; but it seems they are working on something along those lines. I also wish their CRM integration did not require a minimum campaign investment, but it's good they offer that feature.

We tried using LinkedIn which has great targeting capabilities, but ended up paying for lots of expensive clicks that didn't result in conversions. With NetLine we were able to fire up a campaign in minutes, getting our first well-targeted leads within the hour and without all the waste of clicks that don't convert. Now, instead of worrying about impressions, CTR, etc, I'm just buying leads on a CPL basis and building up our pipeline with the good stuff.

NetLine Corporation review by Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.

"Best Cost-per-Lead for B2B Companies with and without a Target Account List"

What do you like best?

We can generate hundreds and hundreds of leads using the Netline self-service portal for less than $40/lead. In a GDPR world, getting full contact details who are "opted in" is important to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Netline can't always match our full list of domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let Netline set up the first few campaigns before you try Self-Serve.

Getting our client's services in front of specific companies they are trying to target.

NetLine Corporation review by Catherine H.
Catherine H.

"Reaching New Audiences"

What do you like best?

People at Netline made it easy for us to engage, identify and get campaigns in the market in record time.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. My campaign was awareness, new audience reach and lead acquisition and NetLine delivered.

Brand Awareness

New Audiences

New Acquisitions

Benefits; new leads for nurture. Broader awareness of TradeGecko brand. Reached a diverse audience segment that we may not have through traditional channels. And the seamless backend integration meant no uploading lead lists and losing valuable time to nurture these warm leads.

NetLine Corporation review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Fast, Qualified Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I was impressed with how quickly NetLine was able to deliver me quality leads.

What do you dislike?

While I ran into some hiccups setting up the Salesforce integration, the NetLine portal support team was incredibly helpful in making sure I had everything I needed to be successful.

I'm using NetLine to drive qualified SMB leads to my organization.

NetLine Corporation review by User

"Helps make lead flow more predictable "

What do you like best?

Netline helps make lead flow more predictable and has pretty good targeting and filtering.

What do you dislike?

Little transparency into where content appears and leads convert at a much lower rate compared to some of our other channels.

Netline helps make sure we meet our lead goals.

NetLine Corporation review by Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Netline had great client services members who were helpful at answering all questions. They also provided incredibly detailed and sophisticated reports.

What do you dislike?

They are not cheap, they definitely deliver quality but it comes at a high CPA. They also were not able to dedupe against the client's database, which we tend to perform.

We were aiming to generate more lead for our client.

NetLine Corporation review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Netline B2B Content Syndication Review"

What do you like best?

We currently leverage 20+ vendors to help us with our content syndication/lead generation efforts, and on any given quarter we are leveraging Netline to help deliver for one or two campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty with Netline has been that in the past two quarters, Netline hasn't been able to deliver in full which leads to us pulling their spend prematurely and spending it elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend Netline to any B2B lead generation marketers.

With Netline we can deliver better leads to our sales team. Netline's databases and publications resonate well with our target audience.

NetLine Corporation review by User

"It has been fairly smooth so far."

What do you like best?

The reports we receive from Netline on campaign performance.

What do you dislike?

They're not as flexible when it comes to campaign customization.

We want to make the lead generation process more targeted, and working with Netline to do so.

NetLine Corporation review by Carlos Mario T.
Carlos Mario T.

"Good Quality Prospects"

What do you like best?

Their customer service was outstanding. Their portal to share information about the leads being generated add transparency to the process, and their is full visibility of the results.

What do you dislike?

Due to the volume of leads, it is sometimes difficult for sales to follow up and identified the most qualified. This is more a internal process issues vs Netline issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand the goal of the campaigns, and streamline your internal processes before starting these programs. It will save you time and money.

We are trying to build audiences that may need our products and services in the future from different industries.

NetLine Corporation review by Colm S.
Colm S.

"Best Consistent Source of Net New Quality Content Syndication Leads"

What do you like best?

The consistent results are most definitely the highlight of working with NetLine - across multiple companies and industries I've been able to run campaigns that consistently deliver net new quality leads for our sales teams and marketing database.

What do you dislike?

Visibility of where a lead came from isn't there, but honestly not a major concern for me, but it sometimes can be a difficult explanation when dealing with sales enablement questions ("where did this lead come from exactly").

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend going with the full service LeadSource product if you're not familiar with content syndication lead programs. The level of service and attention I've received has always been excellent.

The business problem we solve is scalable, high quality lead generation. The benefits are net new leads, account based marketing goals, and pipeline creation.

NetLine Corporation review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Good way to get your content out"

What do you like best?

Targeting process is clear and easy to understand

What do you dislike?

It can be a challenge using this for a small client with a limited budget

Getting content in front of new prospects

NetLine Corporation review by User

"A Consistent Lead-Gen Solution for the Business Market"

What do you like best?

I value NetLine's ability to deliver on they say they're going to deliver. I've never had an issue with a campaign not reaching goal in time, and usually we've achieved our goals significantly ahead of time. Also, the platform is easy to use, but support is always an email or call away, which is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of ambiguity around job titles. There are categories for industry, job level, and "job," but the options from "job" aren't really job titles. So, this isn't always very helpful when passing this info along to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to utilize the targeting and filters, and the team is great with support if you're confused with how to use the platform.

NetLine allows us to acquire very specific audiences for clients. It has allowed us to provide clients with leads that are interested in their products, services, or thought leadership -- in a timely manner.

NetLine Corporation review by Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.

"Senior Marketing Producer"

What do you like best?

I love the easy communication with Netline representatives to answer questions.

What do you dislike?

It could be a little more user-friendly with FAQs like what fields are automatically included, but at least there is a person behind the platform that is always available to answer your questions very quickly via email!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will give you not only leads, but the right leads with their ability to target anything and they also over-deliver leads just in case!

For lead gen and targeting the right leads!

NetLine Corporation review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great service, but the results were not there."

What do you like best?

The support team and the account management team were very timely in their responses and wanted to help.

What do you dislike?

We were never able to get the titles of the leads to come over correctly and the price per lead was a bit higher than some of their competitors with similar targeting.

We were looking to use Netline for lead generation and increased content consumption.

NetLine Corporation review by Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.

"Netline for Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

Netline is easy to use and the customer service is stellar. The biggest advantage is that the Netline staff is always willing to answer questions, help us find solutions, and in many cases, invent those new solutions if they are not already available. I always feel like I am in it with Netline instead of just being a customer.

What do you dislike?

I really wish our clients could have a dashboard they can log into to see their leads on their own instead of always having to manually deliver leads. My clients with CRM connections can get around this issue, but the majority of my clients don't have that. Additionally, it would be nice if we could customize their basic form a bit, but it's not crucial. We'd also like to get the actual job titles entered, and not the NetLine selection for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if NetLine doesn't meet your solutions right away, they will work hard to create the solutions for you.

We are gathering leads through lead generation. It's a good database of companies and Netline's ability to generate their own leads is a great option when we get into a bind.

NetLine Corporation review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid Content Syndication Outlet"

What do you like best?

Netline is easy to use and the filters are great for hitting the exact target you are aiming for in lead generation.

What do you dislike?

Netline has the relationship with the vendors. You don't always know who is syndicating what but you know what piece the prospects are reading.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To get the leads you want make sure your content is relevant and you use the filters.

Netline provides a great outlet for our content syndication lead generation. They have a vast network of partners to help get content to your targeted audience. I love the filters as well.

NetLine Corporation review by David D.
David D.

"Amazingly Targeted Content Campaigns"

What do you like best?

The targeting functionality is excellent, in particular the ABM capabilities have been very successful for our clients. The ability to browse rejected leads is fascinating, unique, and valuable.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to evenly distribute budget. Campaign limitations can be arbitrary leading to the need to duplicate campaigns rather then extend existing campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come prepared with your targets and if you can't find the right options to match that target then the support staff can help.

In particular ABM campaigns with limited scope can get traction with Netline whereas other ABM options have high barriers of entry.

NetLine Corporation review by Rachael H.
Rachael H.

"Excellent lead generation vendor"

What do you like best?

Netline is extremely professional and attentive to our marketing and sales goals. They are always going above and beyond to recommend additional campaigns that will help us improve lead quality and conversion.

What do you dislike?

As with all content syndication leads, they are top of funnel. This has more to do with the nature of the leads, versus the vendor. However, Netline does offer some nurture/drip campaigns to assist with qualification.

We are able to support aggressive sales quotas and growth goals but supplying our sales teams with top of funnel leads to work and nurture.

NetLine Corporation review by Agency
Agency

"LogRhythm Lead Generation"

What do you like best?

I appreciated the timeliness of each week's lead delivery, and I was impressed with the quality of their reporting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, but one portion of the campaign did take longer to complete and had to go past the end date. It really was not that big of a deal though.

Understanding our tech client's audience behavior.

NetLine Corporation review by Evan L.
Evan L.

"Volume high, quality low"

What do you like best?

Netline is a content syndication tool that can be used to generate large quantities of leads from content assets.

What do you dislike?

Lead quality is low. Low recall of content download and experience with the asset.

Lead generation.

NetLine Corporation review by Valerie R.
Valerie R.

"Great lead source"

What do you like best?

The interface is great and the reporting tells you so much about the campaign.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It was fast to set up and easy to see results.

We needed to generate top-of-the-funnel leads. Netline syndication was quick and effective.

NetLine Corporation review by Vishal K.
Vishal K.

"Solid and stable lead source"

What do you like best?

Netline is an easy-to-use content distribution and lead generation platform

What do you dislike?

While the leads are provided daily, it would be better if they could be accessed in (near) real time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netline's self-service model is ideal for marketers with lean budgets; it gives you a great way to segment and target the right population.

Netline offers me a steady and quantifiable method to build a content audience. I know the cost per acquisition in advance and can plan accordingly.

NetLine Corporation review by Shane W.
Shane W.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The sales rep was very knowledgeable during the auditing process and provided quick responses to all questions.

Onboarding for the campaign was smooth and we were able to launch quickly.

Our customer success rep was very detailed when testing our automation integrations.

During the campaign the rep provided regular reporting on the campaign status.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular to NetLine, but content syndication leads move a little slower though the funnel. It's hard to discern quality and re-up the campaign quickly when the trickle down is so slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you would like to target specified verticals for lead gen then NetLine is a great choice.

Their team is knowledgeable and easy to work with.

We are trying to educate and build top funnel leads.

Targeting specific verticals allows us to potentially reach our ideal company profile with high value content.

We are nurturing these leads based on the content they receive and then attempting sales reach out.

Larger deal sizes and highly educated leads is the ultimate goal for the campaign. In the end we would like to see these leads move at an expedited pace through the funnel.

It's still early on, but we are hoping to see some results soon.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Netline European Campaign"

What do you like best?

Our customer service rep was very responsive and would continually check in with me on the campaign status, sending me easy to read reports breaking down the data in different ways.

What do you dislike?

So far there isn't much that I have not liked about the program. It is too early in the campaign to really see how well the leads are responding.

One benefit I got from receiving the campaign status report was digging into the leads that didn't fit our filter criteria. Because of this report, we realized we were actually missing a key persona from our target audience list.

NetLine Corporation review by Administrator

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

We've found their customer service to be extremely helpful and always available to make custom fixes/address issues

What do you dislike?

Lead filters are not always accurate or granular enough, can be a bit difficult to connect the dots between someone downloading content and being available to communicate. Need really high conversion to justify the price.

Get more leads for my business

NetLine Corporation review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"A collaborative and helpful team of individuals who want all their partners to succeed."

What do you like best?

Franklin or Ariana is always there to swiftly answer any of our questions or give us advice on how to improve our campaigns. The open and transparent communication has made Netline one of our strongest partners. There has never been a time where I have had to wait over 24 hours for a response, and Franklin is constantly monitoring our campaign process to make sure we hit or surpass our goals.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be cumbersome at times leading to some frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work on making the platform user friendly, and quicker!

We are consistently trying to capture new leads through different forms of content. The leads we get from netline are typically always 75% new and tend to be more qualified than some of our other channels.

NetLine Corporation review by Cristina B.
Cristina B.

"High Quality B2B Leads "

What do you like best?

The targeting capabilities have allowed us to drive quality leads in our pipeline. It's also nice to understand the CPL upfront, which costs less than some of our other channels. We can also integrate directly into HubSpot, which helps us track how the leads progress through our funnel. The team we've worked with at NetLine is very responsive and helpful!

What do you dislike?

The system can be somewhat glitchy and slow. I've had a few issues uploading our content. This only impacts the campaign setup process and hasn't impacted our pipeline or leads. The NetLine team has been very proactive and responsive when we have had issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a lot of compelling content to share through the platform. We've found it helpful to continuously refresh our content to capture new leads.

We're trying to build our pipeline of quality leads and have seen strong results from NetLine.

NetLine Corporation review by Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.

"Great, some of my client's are getting got campaign results through the platform."

What do you like best?

The filters (target audience) that I can do on the platform, especially the Job Title filter.

What do you dislike?

The platform to configure the campaigns isn't 100% optimized for easy navigation (UX). Also sometimes it takes longer than normal to load when we are uploading some campaign. Would be great to have a soft version or an app that we can easily access and upload our campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it would be great not to restrict a minimum investment in the platform. For example, I have clients who would like to advertise products in several countries, so they need to divide the total budget between campaigns. Currently, I can only upload a campaign with the minimum investment of 500 and monitor every week to not exceed the investment of the client. Sometimes I do not feel safe to manage this on the platform.

We work with B2B Client's so the platform it's been very effective in bringing new qualify contacts.

NetLine Corporation review by Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

"Successful B2B lead gen campaign"

What do you like best?

NetLine allowed us to tightly target towards industries and job areas we weren't able to market to easily. This got our products in front of a new audience and added a stack of new contacts into our CRM.

What do you dislike?

The only downside for us was not having the ability to pace the incoming leads on a weekly basis. We had a monthly cap but weren't able to control the flow of leads any more than that.

We've solved the problem of not knowing how to reach certain audiences. Our marketing is B2B and specific to only a few industries. NetLine was a very successful way for us to branch out into a bigger market without taking risks or tying up resources.

NetLine Corporation review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Effective content syndication solution for ABM and lead gen!"

What do you like best?

NetLine allows us to syndicate content across great B2B publishers to effectively capture high quality leads who might not have otherwise read our resources. Their targeting options are robust, allowing us to segment specific personas that align with our ideal customer profile. We are able to weight certain filters over others allowing us to ensure we are reaching the right prospects. This is essential for our ABM programs.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options to weight certain publishers or placements that are higher value over others (like forums/groups).

NetLine has given us the ability to reach prospects while they are already researching solutions or looking to increase their knowledge of the industry. This gives a native approach to providing our content so we stay top of mind. The benefits to our sales team are great, as the content subject and lead info provides them with an idea of our prospects' use cases for our product and topics to start a conversation.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Computer Software

"Great content syndication vendor"

What do you like best?

Consistent, good quality leads and very supportive account team willing to collaborate on how to make the program better. Very flexible on switching out assets and testing new ones, as well as pacing of lead flow.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have additional filters on titles to pick from up front to ensure targets are reached

Generating net new inquiries with target companies

NetLine Corporation review by Ari R.
Ari R.

"Netline Lead Generation Program"

What do you like best?

Overall customer service and focus on our needs and objectives. In addition, they replaced any leads that came through but didn't fit our criteria.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit inconvenient having to click through the link to download the new leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend trying out NetLine. For our business, it had the most thorough recap of a demand-gen program and over delivered in its customer service. It took the time to replace any of the leads that did not fit our criteria.

Growing our sales pipeline with companies and personas that fit who we are trying to reach.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Computer Software

"Got the exact types of leads I was hoping for!"

What do you like best?

Working with Vivian, our account rep, was a great experience. She made the process from start to finish as seamless as possible. She also helped segment the audience by our exact needs, and as a result, the leads we received came at a very high quality and in a relatively speedy fashion.

What do you dislike?

It would have been helpful to have more understanding on NetLine's end of how to integrate NetLine with our Marketo instance when it came to actually setting up the program to make sure that we were capturing the leads properly. The test leads came through fine, but there still could have been more know-how on NetLine's end as to how to set up the program from a marketing ops point of view. A small but crucial detail.

We needed leads that met specific criteria that we weren't able to get from other similar vendors. Thank you, NetLine!

NetLine Corporation review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Netline ABM/Content Syndication"

What do you like best?

Service, lead quality. Everything with the experience was excellent.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, reps Sarah and Karen were excellent.

Meeting client lead goals. Benefits include competitive rates, and great follow up from the sales and operations team.

NetLine Corporation review by Debbie B.
Debbie B.

"Netline for lead generation"

What do you like best?

Netline leads are very qualified. They created customized programs that addressed my campaign's specific needs. The reporting is very intuitive and indepth and I am able to share this reporting with my larger team as well as make strategic decisions based on the findings.

What do you dislike?

The manual effort of working with spreadsheets. But this is due to the fact that the team on our side has not integrated Eloqua with salesforce.

Acceptance rates are over 50% from the sales team - and delivering qualified leads help to fill the pipeline.

NetLine Corporation review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Netline is great! "

What do you like best?

Their staff is amazing, they always respond almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

The cost per lead, it seems very expensive if you're a small company.

Generating Leads

NetLine Corporation review by Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.

"Lead Gen campaign"

What do you like best?

Netline was always flexible and responsive. They listened to our concerns and made necessary changes to the program. We generated a large pool of leads in our industry.

What do you dislike?

Some additional capabilities such as A/B testing would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If they have the targeting capabilities that match your target audience, it is worth a test for sure!

Netline is a good source of net new leads. The quality is strong and the quantity is also there. They have a wide variety of filters you can use to ensure you are getting leads in your target job functions, industries, companies, seniorities and geographies.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Streamlined approach with an easy to use interface."

What do you like best?

The interface - easy selection on filters as well as content production.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the date of the latest lead on a campaign in the lead section - similar to what's done on the salvage section. The way we use the campaigns are based on an asset per campaign, which is not the norm for Netline. It does mean that I have to go into each campaign to determine if new leads were delivered. I receive too many emails to track off the email delivery of files (which I like, just can't execute on at the moment).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend using this platform. Not only are they constantly improving on their platform based on users input, but their customer service is some of the best I've experienced.

Concise platform that includes much more information for our clients to utilize.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Financial Services

"New user and moderately satisfied"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to narrow my prospect down to job title, company industry and size

What do you dislike?

I do not like when I get duplicate leads or leads with personal email address (@yahoo, @msn, @aol, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use a service provider that does not allow personal email addresses and duplicate leads

The marketing department is focused on generating qualified leads to the sales team. Netline allows me to send at leads 20 MQLs monthly. We have only had 1 conversion to an opportunity after running 3 monthly campaigns. I'd like to see that cost per lead/cost per opportunity go down.

NetLine Corporation review by Samantha K.
Samantha K.

"Manager of Digital Strategy for Client Marketing Services"

What do you like best?

Audience quality, filter capabilities and fast results.

What do you dislike?

Portal is a little clunky — you always have to check the "Review" button when making changes. There's no "Save" button so sometimes you're hesitant to leave the portal.

We can now guarantee marketing-qualified leads within client target audiences. Netline delivers a much more scalable lead delivery than taking the time to create campaigns. Because content is still required, we work hand-in-hand rather than Netline being a complete replacement.

NetLine Corporation review by Aria S.
Aria S.

"Reliable Lead Gen Solution"

What do you like best?

NetLine is a great avenue for guaranteed quality lead generation - regardless of industry or target audience. The portal is easy to use with a clean interface and provides 24/7 access to campaign information. The team is responsive and easy to work with, making turnaround time launch new campaigns pretty quick.

What do you dislike?

The cadence of lead flow can be lopsided and hard to pace depending on how specific the campaign is. Sometimes there are no leads for an entire week and then the next morning there are 60 - not a deal breaker, but it can make it hard for sales to follow-up thoughtfully and in a timely manner. There's also little to no insight into where the leads are actually coming from, so it's hard to understand what's driving success.

NetLine gets our content in front of prospects we otherwise may not have been able to reach. It allows us to attack different verticals with the guarantee that our sales team will at least have a campaign's worth of quality leads to follow-up on if all else fails.

NetLine Corporation review by James K.
James K.

"Really Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to filter your target demographic and generate relevant leads is the most powerful part of the Netline hub. The customer support (via email) has been prompt and extremely helpful. The tool is straightforward to work with.

What do you dislike?

When first getting started, there are some manual processes to deal with. We chose to receive leads everyday, which means we are invoiced everyday. This is a bit of an issue for our finance team. Additionally, we haven't reached the threshold for automated CRM mapping yet, so lead managed is a bit manual for now. There are solutions to this in the near future.

NetLine takes a lot of the upfront legwork out of lead generation, which enables our team to focus on content creation and lead nurturing efforts.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Computer Software

"Marketing & CRM Manager"

What do you like best?

Self-Service platform, easy to use and great customer service. It gave me a breakdown on the cost per lead and how many I would receive based on how much I spent.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is one thing I don't like about this product

I was trying to find a self-service company that I could do content syndication with and not pay a lot of money for it. That still sent me leads based on the monies we paid for.

NetLine Corporation review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Netline - Drive Demand From Gated Content "

What do you like best?

The results. The ability to target the exact audience to promote our solution. The titles and organizations we have been able to reach are 100% in target.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I do think that as I want to spend more, we will reach a limit to the audience interest in our content.

Our solutions are specific niche software products that can often be difficult to promote, and reaching the audience can be difficult. Promotion via this network has allowed us to promote thought leadership, high value content to this target audience.

NetLine Corporation review by Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.

"A great way to generate targeted leads."

What do you like best?

So far, the leads have been quality and the people I've worked with have made the onboarding process as painless as possible. On top of that, they are willing to help with anything and return calls or emails super quickly. We've got big love for Windy Andre!

What do you dislike?

The portal can be a bit buggy. And while the portal is simple to understand, it can be confusing the first time you use it. It's a good thing they will hold your hand through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are having a tough time driving high-quality leads, NetLine makes a huge difference in getting your business in front of the right audience.

Generating more targeted leads for our business. NetLine has helped us to drive warmer leads who are ready to learn more about our product. We've had issues in the past with paying for poor quality leads, but NetLine's leads did not disappoint.

Learning about NetLine Corporation?

* We monitor all NetLine Corporation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.