NaviGate360 Reviews & Product Details

Operations Supervisor
What do you like best?

The Navigate platform is easy to use from all devices and makes things easier to access for users. Also users are able to join in discussions with other individuals across the country. The challenges also make things fun for people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The implementation process sometimes can leave people feeling left out and then you have lots of people not understanding the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take extra time during implementation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using as a centralized spot to access all district emergency plans . We would like to start using the App to account for students when doing drills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NaviGate360 Overview

What is NaviGate360?

NaviGate Prepared is a secure, cloud-based platform designed to streamline developing and implementing K-12 preparedness programs while empowering staff with critical safety information at their fingertips. NaviGate Prepared is SAFETY Act Designated as an anti-terrorism-level technology by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

NaviGate360 Details

Navigate360 is a secure, cloud-based platform designed to streamline developing and implementing K-12 preparedness programs while empowering staff with critical safety information.

NaviGate Prepared
2009
New Philadelphia, OH
@NaviGatePrepare
776 Twitter followers

NaviGate360 Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the NaviGate360 community
Have you used NaviGate360 before?

NaviGate360 Reviews

Showing 20 Navigate360 reviews
Already have NaviGate360?
What do you like best?

Navigate gives us one platform to compile all of our school safety documents, floor plans, policies, and all other pertinent info that would be needed during a crisis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our district is still becoming familiar with our recent launch of Navigate but I have not heard of any complaints from our staff Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems at this time. We have a central place to upload safety documents into a user friendly format (binders) so our key staff members and first responders can have access Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Student Services
What do you like best?

The program is easy to use, simple to implement, and fun to organize. Although we are in our first few months of using the program, I can say nothing but positives about the training, the program, and the camp navigate program. This program is how crisis management should operate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good!! We have had no problems with the start up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great program, easy to use, all under one roof! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having everything under one roof makes this a great program. From call lists to binders, to flip charts, they have it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The platform makes something stressful for staff and students a bit easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just takes time to learn and get setup. The state requires a certain number of emergency drills and we would like the option to designate certain drills to be reported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timeliness of drills and accounting for all staff and students. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Teacher's Assistant
What do you like best?

The lessons I have learned since NaviGate Prepared has come into our school system is what I like best. Before NaviGate Prepared was introduced I have no real sense of what to do in an emergency. I had no way to contact anyone if I was outside of my classroom or in the cafeteria. Not only that but I was only taught to wait for instructions for my next in an emergency. It is so wonderful to know that in a dire emergency the best judgment is my own. To be informed on how to prepare for an emergency or crisis situation and to know that emergency responders will come at a moments notice and know how to find you is great, Not only that but, to have a device that can communicate to all that you're ok and you have all your students at your fingertips is priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything wrong with the program as of yet. The only concern I have is for the knowledge of the school maps to go from school to responder. Someone can hack emails and get that information possibly. Having the blueprints of so many schools in one location and possibly on a hackable source is my only concern. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use NaviGate Prepared for peace of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In a school setting the only busy we have is the welfare of our students. NaviGate Prepared has helped to make our student population safer and accounted for. The benefit I have realized the most is to take charge of a given dangerous situation and come out on top. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Resource Teacher
Education Management
What do you like best?

The ability for teachers to instantly check in their students from anywhere inside and outside of the building is awesome. No more running around with clipboards wondering if everyone has checked in. Syncing your student information with the app will provide up to date information for everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since the app/website contains all of the information, which is nice, it is sometimes daunting for new users to locate certain information and get used to the terminology of the NaviGate system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program allows or a streamlined approach to safety and communication. Drills and scenarios are done more efficiently and staff feel better prepared. All of the information related to safety and security or found in one place. No more searching through old binders, stacks of papers, or emails looking for the most current information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Plan Wizard is very simple to use, and being based on FEMA's template makes it very thorough. Helped me to consider steps and processes I never thought of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have to use a 3rd party interface so that the student/staff information uploads and syncs to Navigate. This proved to be cumbersome to successfully set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For the first time, my school has a very thorough emergency plan that goes far beyond evacuation. We extensively use the training scenarios. We are still learning the use of the student accountability section of the Respond feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I like that there is an app on my phone that I can use in the case of an emergency at school. I typically have my phone on my person and like that I can quickly access my rosters as well as the entire school to account for children. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more practice with it first. I would like there to be a quick guide or simulation that I could do on my own to learn the app better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to explore it and practice it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NaviGate Prepared is being used in preparation for emergencies in our school and allowing us a way to be accountable for students. The use of an app allows for accountability in real time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Risk and Contract Manager
Education Management
What do you like best?

I love the maps. I love how you can add symbols and how they can be customized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The training is confusing...only because I am probably doing three things at once. You need to stay focused while doing the training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving our issue of maps and exits is a huge relief. Getting our emergency responders involved will be a huge step, but once they see it, they will appreciate seeing that we are prepared for emergencies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asst. Technology Co-ordinator
What do you like best?

since implementing this effective tool in our school district, the set up wizards, help tools, customer service and more have skyrocketed in efficiency and creativity. Just when you think you might be stuck, the team at Navigate Prepared are there to make suggestions and come prepared for every question and scenario. This is a team that have not only done their homework but, know how to implement a product to its max and beyond! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its really hard to find something to dislike about these guys! I think my biggest issue comes more from implementing with persons on the end user and is a separate issue to anything Navigate Prepared are involved in. That is, its all my end and not them. Rarely do you find a business you love so much! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a call direct. The Team will be more than happy to walk you through the products, cost and other factors and you wont be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communications with First Responders have become far more effective in your community than they were before. Having Emergency Operations Plans in place, give peace of mind should something go wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NaviGate walks you through the process of dotting your "I"s and crossing your "t"s. You plan, schedule, drill, document, and report right in the software. You create a FEMA style school safety plan that meets all the requirements. You identify gaps in your plan and can work with local emergency services through collaboration to close them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, it's a very good product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have been very supportive and helpful throughout the entire implementation process. They've implemented a customer support forum that allows us to collaborate with other customers. The few times I've contacted customer support, they've been very responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Students must be safe to learn, and this software helps us to ensure and document student safety by keeping us focused on drills and providing constant updates to our safety plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The actual Safety/Navigate Prepared Site is very user friendly and has wonderful features to help ensure thorough safety plans for a site. However, the Camp Navigate training site is not user friendly and very cumbersome full of unnecessary challenges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The training site is not user friendly and very cumbersom with too many unnecessary challenges that distract from important training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and maintaining digital safety plans Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Testing & Educational Technology
Education Management
What do you like best?

I like the interface and what I can do with the data. I can manage all of my school safety information in one program and it auto loads all of my roster. The customer support is what brings it home! They host webinars, in-person conferences and is quick to call me personally to work on questions and deployment. They know me personally! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

About the only thing I worry about is the need for being connected to data to get the safety plans and flipcharts. If there is a way to download it locally to a device that might be good and then it syncs when connected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a try! They will work to make you happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and managing school safety plans and drills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

The program is very involved. We haven't even explored it completely. Can't wait to move forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does take some time. But I believe in the end it will be worth it. Just the initial set up is the issue, that and my knowledge of the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a good product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safety and the easier access to it for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Being able to schedule drills is my favorite feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of time required to complete the training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give your staff an introducation before just having them dive into Camp Navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having plans that easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love the ability for the teachers to easily use the program and from the Admin side, it is a very friendly UI to run. Also, this company provides a bunch of opportunity for training as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In terms of this software, there isn't too much to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NaviGate Prepared is a very useful system when it comes to thinking about safety and security within your school district or business. Their online system and easy to use and they have a wonderful staff that provides any kind of training that may be needed. This program gives access to administrators to see where issues may lie within the building but is smart enough to realize that an emergency can happen at any time and allows for staff to trigger an alarm as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have to have a system like this set up for within the school districts. It is the law. The benefits I have realized is it allows for a quick head count of students and easily alerts the administrator if there is an issue. Plus, we have all of our safety information located in one central place through NaviGate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The comprehensive information NaviGate provides from Respond to all the drill and manual information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like about the service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GET IT Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Navigate makes emergency preparedness so much easier. The tools are a huge help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is how they are always trying to improve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little confusing when you try and transfer items from one topic to another one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the good work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy access for first responders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I like the ability to create reports. The ease with which the program puts everything into a simple PDF that is able to be loaded and sent is very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found a dislike yet. Any issues that I had were resolved by simply calling and they added the features I inquired about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to share information with District personnel and keep everyone on the same page with the Live Binders is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I just feel it's the total package. Everything is covered and in one compact location, but a huge wealth of knowledge and resources all pull together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I dislike. For issues we've had, we contact support and the problem is rectified immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I let everyone know the ease of use and recommend they purchase for their districts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our district has realized huge cost savings - from little things like paper costs from producing physical binders yearly to bigger savings in time spent redoing things year after year. Simple changes can be made online and it's done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.