myKW eEdge Reviews & Product Details

myKW eEdge Overview

What is myKW eEdge?

eEdge is the real estate industry's first and only complete lead-to-close agent business solution including lead management, contact management, a marketing library and a paperless transaction system.

myKW eEdge Details

Keller Williams
1983
Austin, TX
@kwri
93,980 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the myKW eEdge community
Have you used myKW eEdge before?

myKW eEdge Reviews

Showing 10 eEdge reviews
Already have myKW eEdge?
AR
What do you like best?

I like the interface of each module. I also like the marketing piece to use with the prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's propitiatory to Keller Williams so if i was with another real estate company i could not use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to easily managed my database. I can work my sphere and increase my production. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buyer's Specialist Royall Simons Team
Real Estate
What do you like best?

My entire contact list is there with separate categories and groups. It is very versitile but not as flexible as I would like. I need to learn the system. It allows you to set up campaigns for clients and send homes, follow up, and remind you what you need to do to get more business. I am enjoying using the system, though there is some of a learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The importing process was a little difficult at first to meet all of the requirements of the excel file so that my current contacts' data matched with eEdge. I didn't want to pay the $99 to go pro and have it linked to Google, though maybe I should have. Once I got the contacts imported I found that each one was going to need some personal attention (as they always do) and I could set up my system to be ready to go! I had some issues with sending homes to current clients and I wasn't happy about that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am talking with clients, sending homes, following up, Basically everything I need to do with them is in eEdge. My tasks for leads and my sphere are here. I am making my flyers, brochures, and everything is ready to go to make my meetings professional. I don't want to be like everyone else and that is a struggle, similar branding to every other KW agent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR®
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Automated campaigns - no remembering, no creative thinking required! I also really enjoy the fact that I can browse different advertising mediums, including personalized postcards, emails, direct mail, etc. I use these for holidays and I seem to get a great response from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system could be a little more user-friendly. For example, it takes more time than optimal to add in a contact and add them to a current campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting customer feedback immediately and being able to see who has viewed content - it's looks like we read their mind when we follow up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

REALTOR
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The integrated postcard mailings is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lead capture is limited to name and email address. The result is many times clients to not volunteer their phone number so you're chasing them via email to get a phone number. A forced phone number capture would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do not recommend eEdge as it is a cookie cutter approach to what should be a custom option Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM and lead management. Eventually changed to Follow Up Boss and then Boomtown Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Has some automated marketing content that can be set and forget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not easily outline tasks and responsibility. No action plans can be created Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems to miss some systems to manage the tasks once you sign a contract with your client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing my real estate leads and contacts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

EEdge has proven to be an easy to use and reliable software. It's so easy to

Sort your contacts, create marketing materials to email out, etc. I love it! Very easy to learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be hard to find the marketing you're looking for. There are some categories they don't have anything in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating marketing materials is so easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

MLS integration was good, but not ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing listings, cost, lack of personalization and customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I did not prefer eEdge Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not solving any, only causing them for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administration
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Has the basic nuts and bots and if its' free with your brokerage, it's a no brainer. Good for those just getting into the business and looking to save money. It allows you to keep track of emails sent inside of the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No frills, no built in extras, it is just ok. Too many steps to be able to create mailing lists from your contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to learn the basics of using a database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capture leads from your website and auto import to a CRM. Having contacts in this database and then exporting to my fulltime database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think this is a good database program for people at Keller Williams. I would say there is a lot better programs on the market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Does not have all the features of some of their competitors that are currently on the market. I would try the other ones first I think they're more detailed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial version first but his competitors to Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use CRM's to put all of our clients information in as well as the buildings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If you are a KW agent its the best app to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not the easiest to use. Maybe too many options? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM and Drip campaigns , its pretty good, rather use top producer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.