MyGuide Reviews & Product Details

What is MyGuide?

MyGuide by EdCast is an in-app guidance and training platform, which helps your customers and employees complete any web or mobile task. MyGuide offers Machine Driven mode which allows Machine to auto-create tours (in more than 10 languages) and AI-assisted mode which can auto-suggest tours based on customer workflow. MyGuide even offers self-driving software mode to enterprise customers. Whether you are a training manager, marketer, product manager, customer care representative or change management administrator, MyGuide is a must-have solution that will drive your businesses forward at full speed. MyGuide works like a GPS for software and provides you contextual in-app help with Audio and Video and help your customers and employees focus on a specific app workflow. It helps a person to navigate on any web page or software and make him/her perform complex steps in easy ways. MyGuide is very simple to understand and easy to use as it requires you to install its extension on Google Chrome. There are three main use cases i.e. MyGuide Creator, MyGuide Player, and MyGuide Analyzer. 1. MyGuide Creator - In this mode, you can create guides by installing the MyGuide extension on Google Chrome as the extension is available on Google Chrome only. You can create interactive in-app guides for providing huge assistance to complete a specific task. You can create different types of steps like inline, message, video and branch step. Also, you can link guides, create push notifications and beacons when a user lands on a webpage. For understanding the working of MyGuide creator in a better way, you need to request a demo from here - https://ed.edcast.com/myguide-demo/ 2. MyGuide Player - The MyGuide player works at the user’s end as it helps the user to understand how a website or software works. A user can play the guides for understanding how to complete any given task on any software. It is available as an Appexchange app and browser extension for Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and .JS file. Also, a user can download these guides in the following formats i.e. video file, ppt, gif, pdf, and plain text. 3. MyGuide Analyzer - MyGuide Analyzer is used for analytics purpose and keeps a record of user behavior when they are using MyGuide. Whether you are creating guides or playing the guides, MyGuide analyzer keeps a track record of each and every activity. You can see all the reports in the analytics section. Schedule a demo today and see how MyGuide can add enormous value to your business - https://ed.edcast.com/myguide-demo/

MyGuide Screenshots

1-5 of 5 total MyGuide reviews

MyGuide Reviews

1-5 of 5 total MyGuide reviews
Software Engineer

"GuideMe is here to guide you"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand user interface. I could set it up on my own and create walkthroughs of our product for our customers. I personally like language translation feature the most, it helps in gaining more customers globally. The development team is also very responsive. Whenever an issue has been brought to their notice, they have consistently endeavored to fix them promptly.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything about GuideMe that I dislike so far. They are constantly adding new features to the product thus making it more beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would 100% recommend GuideMe for creating interactive training guides for your users.

We use GuideMe to help users learn how to use our product on their own through step by step walkthrough of the process. Thus, saving a lot of training time.

Founder
Internet

"Love GuideME"

What do you like best?

We are GuideMe partners and love the benefits the solution provides to customer success, sales, and retention teams. GuideMe is a great solution for explainer videos and tutorials that resonate with the audience and are simple to setup, scale, and deploy. The automated GuideMe setup is great, too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment. The software works as stated and is easy to use and functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize the opportunity for the demo, and the complimentary GuideMe of your product/service. That will help give quick insight into how this product can benefit your service and success teams.

Having GuideMe do training and qualification so my sales and customer service teams can free up their time to implement new strategies for growth and retention.

Senior Engineer Software

"Guideme Rocks"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best software for customer onboarding. We have started using guideme extension to create walkthrough of our software functionality to our customer. I like the language feature the most. We can explain the functionality to user in English and hindi. It removes the language barrier. In app steps are also very good. It improves user experience a lot. I would 100% recommend this product, because it is so simple to understand. I personally understand this product without training. This is the beauty of this product.

What do you dislike?

As of now, i did not find anything that is objectionable.

Customer onboarding and training on enterprise software

Android Software Engineer

"Edcast Guideme"

What do you like best?

I liked the Image steps feature most. We created walkthroughs for our mobile application. We captured screenshots then highlighted our application section using guideme chrome extension paint tool. There paint tool is awesome and very user friendly. This product is very easy to use and does not require any training.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, I don't have any major issues, because I just used its image step feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product.

Software training to customer

Software Engineer

"Best Customer Onboarding software"

What do you like best?

I like the inline step functionality most. It help us to perform activities step by step. I used the tours set by our admin and I was able to understand functionality very quickly. I would recommend this software for setting up on-boarding tours.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I did not found anything major issue in functionality

Customer on-boarding and software learning

MyGuide User Ratings