MyAnalytics Reviews & Product Details

MyAnalytics Overview

What is MyAnalytics?

Work smarter with personal productivity insights in Microsoft 365.

MyAnalytics Details

Work smarter with personal productivity insights in Microsoft 365.

Microsoft
@Microsoft
9,300,495 Twitter followers
193,766 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.

Answer a few questions to help the MyAnalytics community
Have you used MyAnalytics before?

MyAnalytics Reviews

Showing 6 MyAnalytics reviews
Already have MyAnalytics?
UP
What do you like best?

Ability to book “focus time” directly from weekly emails is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really dislike anything. It has really helped me to better see how I’m spending my time and adjust accordingly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I found I was spending so much time on calls and in meetings that I wouldn’t sit down to do my actual work until the evening. Now I can schedule time during the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Payment Specialist
What do you like best?

What I like best about MyAnalytics is that it gives you a very detailed breakdown of your work performance, including focus time, collaborations, networking and wellbeing. It's great to be able to see my work performance broken down into percentages and different categories. MyAnalytics records this data seamlessly and provides this information in a format that is easy to read and digest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about MyAnalytics is that it can't give more precise information about work performance like tasks being completed, etc. Otherwise it's a great tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend implementing MyAnalytics to anyone who would like a detailed breakdown of their every day work performance. MyAnalytics makes it extremely easy to see things like availability to focus, quiet days, collaboration, wellbeing, and networking statistics with detailed information about who you network with the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MyAnalytics has helped me figure out where I could improve in my daily work regimen, as well as where I am excelling. It helps me see who my biggest collaborators are and how much focus I have. MyAnalytics has given me a detailed breakdown of my every day work performance. MyAnalytics makes it extremely easy to see things like my availability to focus, quiet days, collaboration, wellbeing, and networking statistics with detailed information about who I network with the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Trainer
What do you like best?

It's often giving me updates about my most frequent activities, and that works as a reminder on my duties, help me organize my time in more effective way. I also like that I am able to have quick access to my contacts, and shortcuts to my most important ones Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything but I think that it would be great to have chat support, sometimes while working I would like to ask for support real time, sometimes is just a quick question and it requires additional time to send an email to request for support, so I just don;t do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for efficient time handling and to remind your duties and keep connected at every moment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used to forget some duties on my everyday routine, my analytics has helped me organize my duties and my time to work in a more efficient way, It has helped me improve my development at my job which I really appreciate. It also helps m Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It provides me a quick overview of how my time was spent and some suggestions on managing time better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It just doesn't seem to fit the real world. Great in concept but too many variables to be effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Make better use of my time at work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

This software provides insight on how much time is spent reading, responding to and managing your emails and provides suggestions on how to optimise your working style and approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Wellbeing feature is a good concept on paper, however it does not really provide any actionable insights into how to improve your working conditions. That will always be managed by man and not machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is very useful to analyse your habits and make changes accordingly to increase productivity. You can analyse how often your emails are read as a percentage and by whom, which is useful to identify where you are going wrong and where you can manage habits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Teloing you about your productivity at work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User experience coupd be a bit better in terms of what to improve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

learning about how much time you are collaborating with other workers and to see if this was time well spent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.