MultiView Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Working with Jeremy A. at Multiview is really what makes my score an 8. Having one person to keep all of my ad spaces in line and organized makes my job easier. I know when I get a call from Jeremy he's giving me updates on my ad performance suggesting new creative ideas and reminding me of the new ad spaces and technology Multiview has available.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to purchase ad spaces for longer than 6 months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

x Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MultiView Overview

What is MultiView?

MultiView, the leader in digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers, connects the B2B world. We build digital publications that bring thousands of trade associations together with millions of their members, spanning nearly every industry. And we deliver digital marketing solutions that connect tens of thousands of B2B companies with millions of their customers at every stage of the buying journey. Over nearly two decades we’ve developed unmatched data and insights about B2B buyers and the deep expertise needed to reach them online. Leveraging this powerful combination of knowledge and experience is how we create the connections that deliver real results for our partners and customers every day.

MultiView Details

MultiView is a digital publishing solutions for associations and digital marketing solutions for B2B marketers that connects the B2B world.

To build and grow your business you need digital marketing. To get the best return you need a results-driven partner with a clear history of marketing ingenuity. You need the latest technology powered by the best data on B2B buyers. And you need experts that understand every facet of your unique industry. Simply put, you need MultiView.

We’re the one company that’s focused solely on digital solutions for the B2B market since our founding in 2000. In that time, we’ve built connections with over 2,000+ associations and 150,000+ companies, capturing data and insights on millions of B2B buyers in the process. Combining this proprietary data with purpose-built technology, a full-service creative department, and unparalleled B2B marketing experts, we help you reach your ideal audience with the ideal message. When it comes to connecting associations with members, and B2B marketers with customers, MultiView stands alone.

MultiView
2000
Irving, TX
@MultiView
Answer a few questions to help the MultiView community
Have you used MultiView before?

MultiView Reviews

Showing 55 MultiView reviews
Location
Already have MultiView?
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We partnered with MultiView over 5 years ago to manage our online advertising. It has been a great experience working with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our relationship with Multiview has been very positive since we began partnering with them over 5 years ago. They are responsive to our needs and are proactive in educating us about best practices and new products they are offering. It's been a win-win! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we don't like about working with Multview! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have limited resources and need a strong support system, Multiview can help you out! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since working with Multiview, we have been able to extend our reach to individuals in the specialty field we are targeting. We have received such positive feedback about the weekly brief that is published. With limited staffing, Multiview has taken the job of online ad sales on as this is something we had talked about doing for several years but didn't have the internal support to initiate and sustain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Jessica Taylor, CeM, MultiBriefs' Executive Editor works with me to generate a well-read, bi-weekly eNewsletter covering the chapter's activities and emergency medicine in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Jessica's business knowledge and access to contemporary emergency medicine issues is a amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing...I wish all my partners were this efficient and easy to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you have a responsibility to communication your activities and efforts to a specific audience, call me for a recommendation to use MultiView. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Director
Law Enforcement
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MultiView publishes our NewsWatch for us weekly. Their choice of articles are unfailingly topical and interesting. Their staff are always extremely helpful, thorough, and responsive. I highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

MultiView's staff are quick to respond to my messages and implement any changes I would like when I proof the NewsWatch every week. I rarely have to ask for changes since they do such a great job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any cause to complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a small national professional society, resources are at a premium and utilizing Multiview's services allows GWA to provide targeted, relevant content for our members while reserving staff resources to focus on key member services. The non-dues revenue is also a wonderful added perk. The Multiview team, especially our key contact, Dennis, is always a pleasure to work with and are responsive and sensitive to our group's needs. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A partner who can monitor and create targeted content, freeing up staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We've recently seen a drop off in advertising revenues, but we are working with the business development team to create new leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Multiview manages the NPF Brief. Julie B. is amazing. She is on time and always chooses appropriate and current articles for the industry. The brief is a great marketing vehicle for our industry attendees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the way the brief allows the NPF to expand on the different elements of our the Forum. It also provides relevant and up to date articles from the mailing and shipping industry. Working with a professional such as Julie Bernhard is pleasant and make my job easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really! Our revenue has decreased but that is due to the industry that we are working in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Strategist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MultiView puts together our newsletters every week and sends them to our mailing list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Multiview has been very reliable in their work. I am able to count on them to be on time with great curated material. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't have anything negative to say about Multiview other than I wish There were photos in the newsletter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They are a reliable service provider get the job done well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ON
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Dennis Hall assists with the weekly production and release of the GITA News Hub. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I deal with Dennis Hall. He is very responsive, cooperative, and willing to work with any issues that arise. He is also very willing to help me improve the content to our readers so that it aligns with the geospatial community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time I do not have anything I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health, Wellness and Fitness
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MultiView is very responsive to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer service is always excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Site Curator / Content Strategist
Retail
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Many thanks to Margaret Lee of MultiView for her constant attention, program updates, and reminders. While my company might be traditional in its advertising approaches, Margaret Lee makes sure we are kept informed on the latest MultiView Capabilities, and how and when they might fit into our marketing programs. She makes sure to reach out to us as needed, rather than relying upon us to ask the question first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Margaret Lee is untiring in her efforts. She helps keep our own goals in front of us, with potential; solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Margaret Lee and MultiView are only ever helpful and polite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Marketing information weekly services to trade Industry related businesses of current Interior Decor innovation and news. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Reliable consistent contact with diverse knowledge of Industry information and pleasant people to deal with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Less National press - more shelter publication sourcing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended officiant way of delivering information consistently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Veteran to BSN Project Manager
Higher Education
What do you like best?

I love that Multiview has provided me with a top notch campaign that I do not have to be very involved with. I wanted a campaign that could outsource the bulk of my marketing work and Multiview has gone above and beyond. I am especially thrilled with my Multiview team, Lauren Kubena and Austin Smith. They keep me on track and provide superb customer service.

When I initially started working at my university, I tried a number of smaller campaigns (disbursed throughout many companies). Out of those many campaigns, Lauren was the only person to connect with me after the campaign was over to see if I was satisfied and to provide alternative options for more productive campaigns. She is the reason Multiview became my only campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy with my campaign and Multiview as a whole. If anything, I wish my log-in credentials were specific to me and my program. They are through the admin assistant of my university's Office of Marketing and Communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

MultiView is an asset to my program and I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outsourcing our marketing has been such a relief of workload on my end. My program received a record number of applications this year and I love the monthly reports that I access and share with my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Working with Ryan Campbell, who is a total professional, while maintaining a friendly and helpful attitude. He is prompt with answers, clear in his communications and completely on top of creating the optimum experience for both my client and my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clarity of offerings. They make B2B retargeting easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few too many calls from too many MultiView sales professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try to get a single point of contact, otherwise, MultiView can be a bit overwhelming with the number of AEs calling from various parts of their company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Owner - Online CE Website
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I like the personal attention that our online Continuing Education company - CEU By Net - receives from MultiView's Chad Richart, in terms of identifying good targets for our advertising projects in the mental health and addiction education field. Chad clearly understands our company and the customers we serve - specific mental health and addiction licenses, areas of practice and programming, states, etc.. He always alerts us when new opportunities arise which match our various marketing criteria. He also understands what things we want to avoid, and doesn't take up our time by proposing things that he has learned are not on our priority list.

Over 10,000 continuing education courses were purchased and taken on the CEU By Net website in the past year. The advertising that MultiView has done for us at a very affordable price is a significant part of that success.

We also love love love the art department! The fact that MultiView's art department will do the work for free, for which we have had to pay in the past, is awesome. There was a brief time in the past in which we were not so happy with a particular art director, but that didn't last long, and we are delighted with the work that has been done for us in the past couple of years. In our last project, I sent a very complicated advertising banner to MultiView that we had used with a different vendor, and I said I would love it if you could do this and this with it, but change this and that and how this gif functions, etc., etc.. And they did it! It was/is beautiful, and is bringing us good business this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, we are not interested in the more expensive advertising projects that few companies our size could afford - and we think that frankly, some of the online newsletter advertising prices have gotten out of hand. But Chad has learned this, and he proposes only the affordable projects which are within our budget, which match our target criteria and result in good returns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Develop a working relationship with one person at MultiView. You may occasionally receive calls from other MultiView employees who work in a different location, offering to connect you with a given online ad campaign, but stay with the MultiView representative whom you know, who knows and understands your company. This person become your advocate, and is always looking over new opportunities with an eye to your company's interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Continuing Education is now highly competitive. Whereas there were once 2 or 3 CE Providers who had good visibility in the national market, there are now several. We have to compete with companies who have bigger budgets than we do, but we are doing quite well. Our targeted campaigns with MultiView have always been helpful to bring us visibility with a given segment of the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Great response, timely, god product, good reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Prompt responses from staff. Follow through and always do what they say they will do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, everything they provide is satisfactory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Get started now, don't wait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Website advertising a a great weekly enews. The weekly enews get a lot of attention and get the info out to school counselors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Operations
Law Practice
What do you like best?

One-on-one working experience with my content manager. We're a team, working together to produce a great product for my members. I've worked, for the most part, with the same person over the past two years, which means she knows my needs and understands my communication goals. That goes a long way towards moderating my blood pressure and producing a consistently high-level product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm pretty invested in getting our distributions "right," which means I always have feedback/edits on every draft (I'm sure my content manager cringes when my response emails come in). Much of the time, I'm editing my own work - rewriting a blurb or considering a better organization for my content - but it results in a slow process of typing out lists of changes and edits. I try to be very clear, so that there doesn't have to be unnecessary back and forth in producing the final draft, but that makes it laborious. Managing subscription lists is also a bear, it seems every week I'm dealing with a member who's not getting the newsletter and it can take forever to untangle what's going wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you choose to go with multiview, be proactive. They provide a great infrastructure to serve your needs, but it's only as valuable as the investment you put into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifying advertising management has been very valuable, since I don't have the bandwidth on staff to oversee and ad sales program. Creating a consistent product is valuable, and relying on Multiview's technical acumen to manage both the sales and distribution logistics is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Higher Education
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our collaboration with Multiview has allowed us to do many projects and task that we wouldn't be able to do without this non-dues income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The folks that we deal with are exceptional. We work weekly with Hailey Golden on our weekly newsletter and she is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to complain about. always responsive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President and Chief Solution Architect
What do you like best?

They are a partner that gives you leverage. The sales team manages the campaign/source. Their creative services take care of the details. We just did a 13 week campaign. We made changes each week. Creative was on top of it each work. Quick and easy turnarounds. Sales did the reporting - every week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really don't dislike anything. As always, I wish that my campaign did better. The interesting part is that working collaboratively, over 13 weeks we got each weeks results to improve 300%. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Really leverage them for information and for creative. Put pressure on them to help you do better. They know their advertising sources and best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am driving business. We use them for advertising in e-newsletters. In addition to the advertising, the creative services are a big plus. They take care of the creative, so we don't need to outsource. And, they already know how to do creative for the newsletter. And, our sales rep knows what works. So, all together it offers us a good solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Technology Scouting
Chemicals
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We engaged with Multiview for our ads on the AUTM newsletter. The campaign deal went through very smoothly and the Multiview team was extremely helpful in changing out the ad every few weeks. Their stats platform is also very easy to use. Bottom line - they kept our time overhead for setting up and managing the campaign to a minimum. Thank you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ad packages, fair prices, ease of engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

templates are somewhat strict for layout Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Health, Wellness and Fitness
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Did programmatic advertising for the last three years . It has worked great and the Customer Service was terrific! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The results and attention to detail are awesome and consistent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. I habe always recieved fast and courteous reponses from Stuart Hoffman. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Recreational Facilities and Services
What do you like best?

Our account manager is awesome. Nick is quick to respond and always very pleasant. We update our campaign almost every week. Nick sends us back a proof within only a few hours and we have never had any issues. Nick is a great representative for Multiview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not like is that we used to receive several advertising solicitation calls from several different people. However, with their new policy that started during the middle of the year, we only have one account manager for all aspects of Multiview and no longer receive multiple phone calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the weekly campaign that we are doing, Multiview has stepped in to be the middle man. It's very easy to have them take care of the details and we can just simply submit updated material. They make my day easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been a part of the Radio Sales Today effort managed by MultiView. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Their customer relations is typically very help and accommodating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have experience some technical issues while signing up for newsletter that I am currently advertising with and we haven't been able to get it resolved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

A Great team to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OL
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've been using MultiView for a number of years now to curate a weekly list of legal articles catering to our Toronto member base. I have experienced only the most professional service, answering all my questions and comments, no matter how silly or small. I really appreciate the fact that I work with one individual, instead of dealing with a multitude of representatives. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for this type of thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

personalized service - one person who knows us and our needs. No question is too small or time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've never had a problem with anyone at MultiView. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have worked with them on several digital marketing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very responsive and easy to work with on digital marketing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the specifications aren't clear initially. I typically need to get clarification on what exactly we need to submit (as someone who was initially unfamiliar with these type of placements). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
What do you like best?

They did generate leads. Sometimes. And the website was slick-looking. Plus, their sales team (there was no customer service) Joseph and Igor were willing to help as much as they could, including taking time out of their extremely busy days to assist us.

Additionally, Joseph really worked hard when we were on the phone to put us in touch with the tech support folks who he thought could actually fix our issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We found the company to be quite unprofessional, and in fact have come to g2crowd searching for a replacement. Trying to get someone to call us back was quite literally impossible - not once did I receive a call or email reply from them - though when we called them they in fact always answered the phone.

We never knew what would break next, and once our data went missing for an entire week. They didn't offer an explanation much less reimbursement. When a SaaS company cannot offer the Software, what are we paying for? The nature of our business requires us to follow up on leads within two days max, since our customers have a short purchase cycle, so this literally represented a loss of ROI.

We documented over 20 anomalies in the data, including receiving conflicting lists for the same day's visitors to our site and missing information (such as visitors' previous visits). There are still days for which we never did receive data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Find someone else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Coordinator
What do you like best?

Alan and the sales team are AMAZING. I have had issues with other vendors not providing accurate numbers for impressions, but Alan and MultiView have always taken great care with providing realistic and honest numbers while striving to ensure I was aware of additional options and partnerships.

Having worked with them from both agency and client-side perspectives, they are consistently my go-to for all things digital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only drawback is with the portal. Initially, it was not set up to show both behavioral and persona impressions, therefore it only showed half of the picture. This is about to become a non-issue though as they have taken all of their client feedback and worked to integrate that in for a new 360 view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

They take the time a lot of others do not to learn about your company to make recommendations. They ask the important questions about your current SEO, SEM and Social engagement to help ensure they can tailor your campaign to fit your brand perfectly.

Additionally, if your company does not have a design staff, their creative team is excellent at taking and making suggestions, working within your brand guidelines, and producing high-quality images for your campaign. This is important as it can save a lot of time and added outside costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my switch from agency to client side, I was faced with a shift from B-to-B, to a more B-to-C need for a digital ad campaign. Additionally, the new company I began with had very little understanding of the need for a shift into the digital realm.

With their partnership with Google, and their partnerships with many associations (building materials), this allowed us a greater avenue of exposure that I could capitalize on for additional leads etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.