MPOWR Envision Reviews & Product Details

MPOWR Envision Overview

What is MPOWR Envision?

Align. Communicate. Execute. All with one strategy execution platform. With MPOWR Envision®, a user-friendly and intuitive cloud-based strategic planning and execution software, you and your team can improve communication, alignment, and transparency across departments and your entire organization. This easy-to-navigate platform provides powerful visualization tools, simplified reporting, and real-time notifications to build your team’s accountability, decision-making, and commitment to execution. Discover the software that small and mid-sized businesses use to mobile their teams, accelerate growth, and align their strategic priorities. See execution happen with MPOWR Envision.

MPOWR Envision Details

Sustain and continue to build on the momentum you started when you created your strategic plan with Envision, a strategic execution software from MPOWR. Leverage the power of your goals with a technology tool that allows communication with clarity and specificity. Measure and track performance indicators and critical success factors in dashboard format so everyone in the organization can see progress. Grow your organization and achieve your long term vision.

MPOWR

MPOWR Envision Videos

MPOWR Envision Screenshots

MPOWR Envision Reviews

Showing 32 MPOWR Envision reviews
Already have MPOWR Envision?
Strategic Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

Sunburst view, combined with health colors, provides an easy overall plan view. Progress notes with the ability to upload files help collaborators share their findings and opinions, which will also be saved for future references. Moreover, we can add collaborators related to the issue and use their insight on the subject. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a timeline function, which they mentioned, will be added to the next version. Other than that, nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is the best for managing and executing your strategic plans, increase collaboration across your organization, and measure performance. It does not have complex quantitative functions such as business forecasting and predictive analytics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seamless execution of plans: keep everyone involved and informed

collaboration: add/drop collaborators and practical progress notes

KPI & performance measurement and tracking

cross-departmental collaboration: easy to coordinate projects across the organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being able to collect input from all stakeholders is tremendously useful. Each new version of this software has a marked improvement from the previous and it just continues to be more and more user-friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Navigation was initially a problem but that has been worked out as improvements have been made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having one system to store all external and internal feedback and relevant information is a huge positive. Team members are able to share articles and give input on each facet of a project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform allows your team to collaborate within one space, attach documents, lists tasks, tactics, objectives of that task, and measure the KPIs to see the numbers behind your processes and strategies. Numbers will tell you if you need to tweak or change your execution plan. I love this platform for my client because it really helps us to organize the chaos and hold each other accountable through collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything bad to say. The team listens to customer feedback and work towards making the product more useful for the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a project management and strategy execution software then, MPOWR is where you need to be. If you enjoy the close knitted feel of a small company with a big heart and a greater vision then, choose MPOWR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MPOWR empowers the project management execution of our product vision. It allows us to gain insight into our current process streams and alerts us of project health which in turns allows the executives to see who is under resource constraints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like getting automatic updates on strategic initiatives in real-time across my entire organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The information within MPOWR is only as good as what associates add to the system. Sometimes information is not always relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to easily identify potential risks within the organization and help other associates on their initiatives where I'm needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

Communication is key from a project and PMO perspective. Envision helps my department get more communication out to a more widespread audience and enables us to visually show progress by using the KPI's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reminders can be annoying. However, it does help keep communication consistent and it is nice to be reminded at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most companies I have worked at do not do a great job communicating what is happening throughout the company. This tool enables my team to obtain information and better support other departments resulting in better alignment throughout the company as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Great program to keep your team or sub teams on task with big projects. It keeps all team members updated on a day to day basis and gives us the reminders we need to get more accomplished on the many projects we have going simultaneously. We are able to keep photos and documents attached all in the same place to keep us organized as well. Overall, very happy with MPOWR Envision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall, very happy and nothing stands out that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keeping the team engaged and envision solves this issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The software has been helpful in giving our remote workforce visibility into our strategic plan. This has allowed our employees to focus on tasks related to the company goals. I also enjoy being able to view the health of our business in a single glance when I'm on-the-go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team at MPOWR Envision has taken my ideas and implemented them into the system. It's very rare that single users are heard from when dealing with other software providers. I couldn't be happier with the support I receive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With a busy daily schedule and a lot of moving pieces, MPOWR Envision has helped our business stay on track to meet our yearly goals. It's given us visibility into the whole organization along with alignment and transparency into our strategic plan. The best part is that it helps us actually execute our plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Our team likes the ability to see the health of our different locations from one place. It's also really easy for all team members to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We really enjoyed the onboarding experience and how easy the software was to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend getting into the platform and using it for your strategy execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a hard time seeing why some retail locations were struggling compared to other locations. Through our dashboard, it makes it easier for management and leadership teams to go in and see where some areas need help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

THE new KPI feature is very beneficial to identify strengths and weaknesses of our plans. Moreover, their blog contains very valuable information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes yet. It's pretty solid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You pay less and receive more compare to some other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Planning and execution are the two basic functions in our business which this software helps tremendously. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The visual component of seeing multiple layers

The status updates and reminders

Certain privileges for users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish we had more controls of certain aspects. I wish you could have multiple layers of users. For example, have certain layers only certain users can see like Admin or Manager privileges over a regular user. The only way you can make this confidential or hidden is through a Action Item. I would like to do that with progress notes, that have team rosters in them. I would like only certain people to access those documents versus everyone with access.

It is a very 'blocky' program. In reference to a Block based computer programming.

There is no live feature for this program, that could help documents and files in real time and show status of it. Like a compilation of work versus keep submitting a updated document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems solved : NA - too new of a user

Benefits : creating a environment that allows volunteers to contribute to the actions of a timeline. Creating accountability across all teams, with the transparency in each Team with this program. Creates a level set of where each team should be. One central location for Team information and status. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

MPOWR allows a very clear connection between Strategies, tactics to meet the strategies, actions that are part of the tactic and the status of those actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Schedules are not very strict. If one action gets delayed, all other dependent actions have to be updated for schedule changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transform Rockford is a community organization. MPOWR allows the communication of projects and status to all in the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The visual element of our projects in MPOWR Envision help us see at a high level where we are on achieving our goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I can't drill down into daily tasks to accomplish the high level goals. My job is often made up of creating documents, responding to emails, and scheduling meetings. I'd like to place to represent the little tasks within those larger objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are more easily able to see the projects' progress from a 30,000ft view and know where we have to drill down and pay more attention when projects may be starting to fall by the wayside. There are so many moving parts, it's nice to see them all represented together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

its so simple to go in and add a goal or a progress note and very easy to track progress. the weekly emails giving us a "digest" of what was in the system also helps serve as a reminder to check for updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the only issue I run into is sometimes its hard to get back to something I want to see because im still learning the system and what to hit in order to make it do what I want Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Maybe add an online tutorial so that a user can quickly run through how it works Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it makes it very easy t keep track of progress Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

I liked the user friendly functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything I didn't like. I needed more of a project management tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will have a wonderful experience. The prompts cause you to think about your business and planning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was looking to organize my business projects. I liked how it keeps track of everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Specialist
Hospitality
What do you like best?

My favorite part about MPOWR is that you are able to create strategies at any stage of your business and share this information with your team so that everyone is on the same page. I love that our marketing team is able to also upload their files for the rest of our team to review and that MPOWR saves all of our communications in one place so that we can refer back to them in the future. It really does bring alignment within our business and has made our team feel so much more confident in what their purpose is within each strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that the software is in the beginning stages, so there are a few glitches that happen every once in awhile, however the IT team is phenomenal and does a great job at making revisions and is very open to new ideas to continue to improve the functionality of MPOWR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using MPOWR within your organization if you are looking for a software to help organize strategies that your Business Development team creates. It is a great way to bring alignment to your teams and creates more opportunity for communication which helps instill confidence that we are continuing to work towards fulfilling our companies purpose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to start solving alignment between our teams and streamlining communications so that everyone is on the same page with our strategies that our created within each of our businesses ventures. We have also been able to start planning strategies in advance so that we are able to feel more prepared in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

The visualization tools are very helpful in building out the long-term strategy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I'm unable to get to it as much as I'd like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you are ready and have time to discuss strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to keep the vision and strategy easily accessible has allowed me to pivot quickly when needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/Chief Executive Officer
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

I like the power the MPOWR system provides in connecting multiple stakeholders (board, staff, partners) to my organization's strategic plan. This to truly empowers individuals to contribute to a shared vision of economic transformation in our community. It helps to stay focused on our , objectives, and strategies, while measuring and documenting performance on a seamless communication platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This system is so multi-faceted that it takes a while and a lot of practice to learn how to master it. It also has a ways to go in providing usable management reports for organizational performance purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared for and committed to the challenge of ramping up this system for use in an organizational context. Is a great tool, but takes much commitment in gaining enduser and stakeholder buy in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our previous strategic plan depended on managing information in a manual, paper-driven fashion. One problem we are solving is helping our organization to use make better use of electronic information management systems, while improving performance with data sharing and data access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
Aviation & Aerospace
What do you like best?

I think the key strengths of Envision are the visuals you get on your overall health and progress toward your goals and plan. It’s in your face with color and a health rating that jumps out at you when something is red or yellow. It brings accountability to the whole team for areas that we as a team or an individual need to put more effort into in order to stay on track with the things we have stated are important to our organization. Envision sends all team members a digest every week showing changes/additions made in the application for that week, we find this to be a great wrap-up for the week especially when we are having very busy weeks and communication falls off. Envision is also a great repository for important documents that can be referenced along with the other useful information within Envision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few minor things had to be fixed in the software early on, but MPowr jumped on the needed fixes and they are no longer an issue. They are a very responsive company and are open to feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had developed some goals and strategy over the 1-2 years prior to finding the Envision package. We needed an application that we liked to drop our strategic plan into that could easily track changes to the strategic plan and to update progress as we worked towards our goals and plan. Communication of goals and strategy as well as accountability for who owns tasks was obviously an important part of Envision in our eyes. We saw Envision as an excellent tool that had all the capabilities we wanted in one package. Envision keeps our team on task with driving towards our goals and informed on changes and progress within the organization. Envision keeps an excellent history of changes we’ve made to progress towards our goals and strategic plan. Envision is a great communication tool and works well as a document repository as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Development Manager
Program Development
What do you like best?

Envision is a great tool for guiding strategy execution within complex systems. We use Envision to help guide a community-wide strategic plan that involves multi-sector stakeholders and diverse participants. Envision allows for each team to track their goals, plans, actions, and indicators separately while also encouraging teams to coordinate with teams whose actions are working toward similar outcomes. The "related links" feature, in particular, is very helpful, allowing project teams to link to other projects, as well as critical success factors and key performance indicators (KPI's) for the initiative at large. This also helps us see where we have gaps between our goals and our plans and actions -- for example, if we have a KPI that has no projects linked to it, that is a concern for us that we might not be on track to meeting that goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would find it helpful if there were a way to track indicators at the plans and actions levels. Currently, you can add additional KPI's and link them to plans and actions, but doing it this way doesn't keep the KPI's differentiated from lower-level indicators. Adding a feature to add indicators at a plan and action level would keep the KPI's more pure and manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Envision has helped provide a structure to a complex plan and a platform for multiple teams and stakeholders to coordinate and collaborate, while always keeping a view of the ultimate goals of the initiative at large. I think it could work for any type of strategy management in complex systems, including community work, public administration, collective impact, health care, and big business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Of Internal Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

The ability to see how the impact of action items affects a goal, and how it impacts the plan as a whole has been invaluable to our team. Using Envision allows us to see the health of our organization and share that visually to explain what is happening within the organization without having to get into so much detail that we lose the attention of our staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly like that the target date in KPIs shows as past due at the beginning of the month rather than at the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Switching to Envision has helped our leadership team in so many ways! I would highly recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Envision has been beneficial in developing program plans for the following year while keeping all of our locations focused on our mission and vision. It has helped prevent mission drift and keep on focused on the impact we are seeking to make. It also keeps everyone accountable while also allowing for more collaboration between our locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Business Development
What do you like best?

Envision keeps our strategy execution in focus as we review and update our metrics on a weekly basis. Prior to our regular review of the Envision dashboard it was very easy to become distracted from our goals as opportunities and issues arise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One improvement we have discussed includes clarifying relationships between entities at various levels in the system. Basically making sure that all low level features drive up to keep our strategy on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MPOWR has excellent internal Strategic Planning resources. Making sure that your plan is solid before loading into MPOWR is key. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would say that Envision provides focus more than problem solving. Regular execution of our strategy and review to our goals to be sure we are moving the needle and not getting off track produces results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

MPOWR streamlined the work of over 125 people into one location so that we can manage orur objectives and tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that was not easily remedied with the amazing customer support of the MPOWR team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We now have all projects in one location, rather than multiple paper files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Envision is empowering our team to focus on what is critical to mission achievement. The methodology forces you to think about actions and activities that are off mission and leading to our risk for not achieving our outcomes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want to see more visualizations and reporting to help us communicate in different report and meeting settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Complexity is the name of the game. To improve population and organizational level outcomes, it is vital to have a software platform that takes your plan and makes executable across all teams and partners.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are course correcting our initiatives to ensure they align with plan outcomes and key performance indicators. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Intern
What do you like best?

I like most the organization and visual aspect of Envision. Attack Poverty was trying to find a new way to report and work towards goals for multiple locations. Envision provided a tool for us to monitor and evaluate the overall organizational health while working towards different goals throughout the year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. There are things that are still being developed but Matt is always in contact and updating me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See "What do you like best?"

Envision has provided a tool that Attack Poverty can take to partners and stakeholders that gives an overall and detailed view of the organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for MPOWR Envision?

MPOWR Envision Categories on G2