Moqups Reviews & Product Details

"Handy yet Powerful browser based wireframe tool"

What do you like best?

One of the most important thing while in the early stage is the flow chart. With Moqups, I can do flow chart and wireframe, sitemap all in one project which is awesome for managing.

What do you dislike?

Loading is a bit time costing also the sharing and deletes page user flow is a bit strange to understand. I often accidentally delete a page by the misleading UI. also the template components should be managed in one source just as sketch symbols. Now if something changed after I created a template component, I'll have to add new and delete the previous one and go to every page to attach which is really not helping to create components.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's good for team collaborating if members want to discuss flow, function and do quick wireframe. And one of the best things I enjoy is sharing.

I use mockups to communicate and clarify the needs of the client. The best thing of Moqups is to share with one click just like google doc, which can manage the access permission within. Also can see the editing history that is important when collaborating.

What is Moqups?

Moqups is a visual collaboration tool that combines whiteboard, diagram, and design features in a single, online app. Think, plan and communicate in real time to create a wide range of visual materials for any project: wireframes, mockups, diagrams, mind maps, dashboards, and prototypes. Moqups is used by over 1.5 million product managers, business analysts, UX professionals, executives, and cross-functional teams doing foundational work on complex projects.

Moqups Screenshots

Design
Most Recent Moqups Video Review
Desarrollador web

"great tool for layout"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, it has many tools and for a developer or designer it is a great tool. It allows you to make models quickly in an agile and simple way.

The page is easy to manage once you get used to the location of each icon, the drag and drop method helps a lot in the creation of wireframes

In the company we are starting to use Moqups to capture an idea and it is very simple to perform this task it saves us a lot of time, you can format the design changing the font of the text, the colors, etc.

customer support is fast and attentive

What do you dislike?

Three times the page was hung for no reason, I guess it was because the design had many elements.

I would like to be able to use ofline so that the client can see it wherever he wants and edit what he sees fit and then how he will be at the end.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great tool to keep in mind, I recommend it 100%

We are using moqups to create wireframes quickly and the work is easy and allows clients to have a realistic idea of ​​the final view of how their designs will look

Banking

"To innovate websites"

What do you like best?

Moqups is very easy to use, has many functions and a programmer is an excellent application. The management of the function is very simple once you familiarize yourself with the position of the different elements, besides that it allows you to create wireframes. Enables the creation of designs easily and flexibly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an offline application that offers the possibility of creating projects without the help and necessity of a connection to the web, or that offers a version to download and be able to access the works that you have executed.

Moqups is used in our company primarily for graphic design in the creation of web portals. It helps me to see the place that each one of my websites occupies and to locate everything properly, we have increased the reach to our potential clients.

Graphic UI | UX Design

"Moqups is the Mockups app your team needs!"

What do you like best?

I've been jumping between different work teams and companies these last few years and I felt a difference in productivity everytime we used Moqups. The sharing of projects, through itterations is very well handled accross multiple users. I am satisfied with the amount of features available, reasonable for it's price, a rock solid experience overall highly recommanded for any project scale.

What do you dislike?

The web app is well done but it needs some polish, some texts are too small / aliased and hard to read. A client had some problems on his small laptop, not a big issue. I found the navigation a bit cumbersome to ind what has been shared, but overall no deal-breakers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I solemnly recommend Moqups for you next UI / UX projects: Your team will enjoy collaborating and your clients will appreciate the profesionnalism of presentation. Seing is believing!

We gain a lot of development time by preparing mockups before hand. Clients need to see "it" before they sign off, and using Moqups has allowed us to move our projects forward every time.

Web Developer

"It is a very useful tool when it comes to showing the prototypes of a web page."

What do you like best?

It has made it much easier for me to make graphic proposals about the websites that I am developing. It is very easy to use and it took me a few minutes to start creating prototypes.

What do you dislike?

It is only available in online mode, although this is an advantage since you can work from anywhere. The price is high for most users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended, the interface is very friendly and you can find all the tools very easily.

This tool has been very useful in my company since it has allowed us to make decisions before starting to carry out any programming project, since we can see how all the components that the website will be structured before writing the first line of code will be structured.

Software Engineer

" It is a very valuable tool for the creation of potential designs!"

What do you like best?

What can I say? Moqups is a great and valuable tool for the editing and creation of visual files such as diagrams and wireframes. It has a series of characteristics that make it stand out from its competitors. I also like that I can make different types of edition in one place, without having to constantly change software. With respect to its interface, thanks to its fast learning curve, we have the best functionality and flexibility in our work.

What do you dislike?

Since we implemented Moqups there is no fault or problem that you could think. It is a very complete program which meets the expectations of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend that you be able to travel and try all the features and tools offered by Moqups. It is very practical and works on all devices, we can have an explosion of ideas in any place. We are quite content to have discovered this treasure of tool.

With Moqups we have felt bene fi cial, being able to resolve several labor commitments and make them come out afloat. Having the possibility to make multiple editions from the same software means that we have less expenses in the implementation and training of these software. We have been able to approach our clients and we can even involve them in the design process. In addition, the creation of wireframes is quite simple, which decreases the processing time and we can implement it in other tasks.

student
(Myself Only)

"Great tool for wireframing UIs"

What do you like best?

As a UI UX lover, I love how moqups helps me wireframe a prototype UI for my project before I actually code it. It is easy to use, and it has a lot of tools for a developer, minus actually coding it. It allows you to make models quickly in a simple way. The page is easy to use and the drag and drop menus are a cinch to use.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is that it takes a bit of time to load the page. Plus, you have to pay to make multiple UI wireframes, and I wish they changed that. Also, there is no offline mode where you can save the wireframe. I wish that that were improved, but everything else is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moqups is a great wireframing software, and the controls and menus to wireframe the UI are easy to use and find.

Moqups has helped me prototype my project to my professor and it has helped me create a UI that is way better than what I mocked up with Moqups.

System analyst

"Fantastic web application!"

What do you like best?

I like Moqups which is extremely simple to use with a powerful set of tools. Thanks to this web application that helps us create and collaborate in wireframes, models, diagrams and prototypes. You also have the possibility to change to different devices without any inconvenience or delay. Thanks to Moqups I have the possibility to show my ideas, this instrument is simple and manageable.

What do you dislike?

The only aspect that I think is negative about Moqups is that it is not possible to save to the local disk, and you only have access to it in the cloud. For the rest, it is a very intuitive tool and with the use you will be realizing how valuable it is

Moqups has benefited us in the speed of being able to create models for our clients. Thanks to the integration with Google Drive we can handle the files in a more timely manner. Thanks to Moqups we can also customize our workflow, which is great as well as promoting better performance.

Senior UI Designer
Design

"Good for Designing and prototyping"

What do you like best?

Moqups is worked in HTML5 and standard Javascript, so it doesn't require any modules to utilize. The application is quick to use.....Moqups has a broad rundown of console alternate ways. Essentially type some A-Z letters to look for segments. F1 for an overlay enable screen....As to well as a standard snap-to-lattice, Moqups bolsters the 960 gridsystem....The Free Plan offers 2 dynamic tasks with at most 300 stencils each and 5 MB of capacity. This arrangement does exclude: Master Pages, Real Time Collaboration, Privacy Settings, Unlimited Revisions, Unlimited Project Archiving and Teams.....Clean outline and extremely intuitive...Modern Material elements....Free overhauls for charitable/training....Easy to use and a whole heap of library icons make it easy to recreate a wireframe that can be sent to a developer or designer..

What do you dislike?

That IT DOESNT HAVE AND OFFLINE VERSION, it should have.....Another thing I might want to have its the alternative to do prototyping continuously ......The "propel mode" its very convoluted to utilize contrast with light version.....You can't send out documents in demo adaptation.. which ought to be included cos what is the utilization when u can't trade ur hardwork

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will be very good for u if u are designer and looking for online designing....

Moqups is amazingly simple to utilize and gives a final product that is proficient and ready to be comprehended by associates of all foundations. I'd prescribe this product to UI/UX groups that are prepared to feature their thoughts!

Sr. Business Analyst
Telecommunications

"Awesome Tool for UI/UX design - Mobile apps, Web Pages"

What do you like best?

Read made icon for almost all the things you need in a single window.

Simple UI with simple actions like drag and drop functions make it very user friendly.

Single tool for your wide variety of requirements ranging from Mobile App UI developement to Web Pages development to Moqups showcase to your clients. This tool do it all in an very efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such to dislike but readymade templates for mobile and browser and also export to html would be very very good with of course some extra price.

Import option of custom icon libraries can be a big big plus.

Folder tagging feature would be great so that users can bifurcate their work in compelted, reviewed, in-progress, to-do and like wise. This would help user to mange their tasks in a much much better manner.

I think, commenting is also something which can be improved a bit. At present it looks little cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are other softwares available in market which can provide you moq up to be presented to your clients.. but this is few steps ahead... it provides you full control to quickly inculcate user's points into your UI/UX and get it approved by the team.

Best tool to convert concept in graphical view

we convert user's expectation in graphics mainly or mobile apps

- we also use moqups for sharing the product UI expectations and look and feel using moqups

We use it for Product designing as well

Director - Customer Experience & Results, Co Founder

"The Easiest and Fastest wireframing tool on Planet!"

What do you like best?

1. Short learning curve

2. Simple for a business user to user to create his idea into a visual story

3. Exhaustive in it's artifacts, so we can build a complete wireframe

4. Affordable!

5. Customer's can quickly start using it without learning curve, this helps us to bridget eh expectation gap.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, if these features are there it is really helpful for productivity:

1. Preloaded Templates for mobile device and browser usage scenarios

2. Export to a bootstrap supported, css3 supported html pages :-) too much to ask? - may be for a higher version, this version is almost perfect as it is..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moqups is a great tool for:

1. Presales

2. Quick turnaround for representing customer ideas to something concrete..

3. Very good for Low fidility UX..

4. Usable by business users

5. if Customer wants to change the story they can do it themselves on Moqup intituvely - bridging expectation becomes very easy..

Benefits:

1. Moqups helps us for a quick turn around to show on paper the idea shared by the customer.. customer gets clarity about their own requirement and is also able to point out the gap in our team's understanding..

2. Moqups can be used by the Business Analyst or the requirement analyst without depending on the UX expert in pre sales stage.. this is the biggest benefit we are facing..

3. Being the CEO of the company I use it too, as it doesn't take much time to represent what customers wants in front of a customer..

Manager of Operations
Computer Networking

""Moqups is the Mockups application your group needs!""

What do you like best?

I've been hopping between various work groups and organizations these most recent couple of years and I felt a distinction in profitability everytime we utilized Moqups. The sharing of ventures, through itterations is great taken care of accross different clients. I am happy with the measure of highlights accessible, sensible at it's cost, a stone strong ordeal generally speaking exceptionally recommanded for any undertaking scale.One of the most essential thing while in the beginning period is the stream outline. With Moqups, I can do stream graph and wireframe, sitemap across the board venture which is amazing for overseeing.

What do you dislike?

Stacking is a bit time costing likewise the sharing and erases page client stream is somewhat bizarre to get it. I regularly inadvertently erase a page by the deceptive UI. likewise the layout segments ought to be overseen in one source similarly as sketch images. Presently if something changed after I made a format segment, I'll need to include new and erase the past one and go to each page to join which is truly not making parts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the event that you are a group of originators and item chiefs who need to construct incredible items rapidly, this is an extraordinary tool.Good for little and medium tasks with abnormal state of client inclusion. I saw that highlights move up and speed of bug fixes backed off recently however the item is still great.

I wireframe all items, highlights, and improvements in Moqups for partners and customers to effectively process and on account of the capacity for me to examine and make alters live with different associates who are remote.Create and offer item mock-ups. Inspire all partners to adjust on what highlights to construct and how and test them with the clients.

Product Designer | UX Designer | Visual Designer
Graphic Design

"The Best Wireframing Tool "

What do you like best?

I have used many wireframing tools in the past and when I discovered Moqups I haven't gone back. Moqups is so simple and intuitive to use. The stencils, templates, and icon selection is almost perfect for quick sketches to show flow and user interactions. The best part for me was the ability for multiple people to simultaneously use the program together to make edits instantly for discussion instead of having to send and resend versions over and over again. And now I can link it to my JIRA boards.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say negative about it is that it needs more shortcuts for actions. I'm lazy like that...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make your life easy and use Moqups. You won't regret it.

I wireframe all products, features, and enhancements in Moqups for stakeholders and clients to easily digest and because of the ability for me to discuss and make edits live with other colleagues who are remote.

Software Engineer

"Is very cool work with this tool"

What do you like best?

Moqups is extraordinarily comfortable to use with a powerful toolkit. We can handle projects of any size or difficulty with the brilliant page management tools. I can use it anywhere. The ability to switch to different devices is a surprising function.

What do you dislike?

Moqups is a tool that is not visibly intuitive. Also when they are designing and tend to place many elements, the editing of it becomes very slow.

Thanks to Moqups I can present my version of the business project in a more understandable way. Also I can work anywhere, we have been able to improve the workflow.

Marketing Operations Manager

"Great product for conceptual design and planning"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and intuitive design give this product an edge over the competition. I found myself putting together designs within minutes.

What do you dislike?

There's not too much to dislike! Maybe it feels a little cumbersome at times when looking for specific things, but that's not too much of a drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easily use for web design, software design, proof of concepts and more. It's also a fun product to just play around with as well.

My colleague and I are able to look at designs together and be iterative at what changes we wish to see in our final product. It helps greatly in putting together something without having to do all the codework! Time-Saver!!!

Associate Product Manager

"The Best Wireframing/Prototyping/Diagramming Software Out There"

What do you like best?

Everything is so easy and intuitive. The design elements of this design software are exquisite. It makes me a product manager into a better designer. Their new prototyping features have helped me immensely when I'm thinking through a new feature. I love this tool so much, I paid for it out of pocket when my previous company wasn't interested in buying a subscriptions

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. If I had to nitpick, it is a little irritation not to be able to use native browser zoom functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it. Its easy to start and easy to use. Support is very fast and co-operative

Any type of diagramming, flowcharting, prototyping for new features and products.

Makes it very easy to get started with beautiful default elements and it very easy to customize.

AI

"Moqups is the perfect app for a hackathon. "

What do you like best?

This software is incredibly easy to use. The free account is pretty much all you need. You can even collaborate by sharing your design with others using the free version. The paid version basically only gives you more "stencils" aka pre-fab "objects" to use in your wireframes.

What do you dislike?

Moqups is solely web-based, which takes some getting used to. I prefer to have my software on my desktop. It's also, strangely, missing some very basic and key objects for wireframing, but that can be remedied by creating your own and uploading them as images, however images have different properties than stencils.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Moqups is great for low-fidelity prototyping, and it even has an interactive element, although it's basic with hotspots that are moved on top of the objects. However, I wouldn't recommend Moqups for high-quality presentations. If all you require are wireframes to illustrate simple page flows, then Moqups is probably sufficient, however some of the most basic "objects" aka elements are missing, which is odd. It's definitely worth trying, especially if you have limited time to learn a wireframing product or create a prototype.

I used moqups to teach business professionals how to problem solve by using the paradigm of the user journey - basically beginning with the creation of personas and illustrating the process by which goals are accomplished and/ or roadblocks are encountered that prevent goals from being accomplished.

"Moqups, an Intuitive Web-App"

What do you like best?

Free plan up to 300 objects, various templates to use, various icons to use, various stencils to use, easy to enter the preview mode and I like how clean it looks making it easy to focus on the design, layout grid setting, and many other features.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't easy to use at first but after a while of playing around with it, I get used to it. I wish they have colorful icons as well. So far, there are only black and white icons. Price to register is kinda pricey. But it will have more features. The comment section is only available after upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an alternative designer app used to create wireframes, mockups or UI concepts, prototypes, Moqups is highly recommended. The free membership already has so many features and I believe the upgrade (paid) version will be even better.

Designing web apps, pitching ideas on design interface, etc.

EI

"Very easy to create and share mockups and share them with stakeholders."

What do you like best?

Editability: It's easy to create all most any kind of mock-ups, no matter what kind of applications you are designing. Considering that it is a web application, performance is really good. User Experience is intuitive. Not much learning curve. Reasonable priced.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here. It's one of the best software, I have used for this price. They can probably improve on building interactive prototypes, especially mobile. Also, can consider bringing user-testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a team of designers and product managers who want to build great products quickly, this is a great tool.

Create and share product mock-ups. Get all stakeholders to align on what features to build and how and test them with the customers.

Procesador de datos

"mocups experience"

What do you like best?

how easy it is to use, I can only drag the images to where I want them plus all the icons and design that can be used I like the innovative way of projecting the different mobile devices, it helps me to give a preview of how they are going to be The designs

What do you dislike?

When the designs have many elements it becomes very slow and occasionally closes unexpectedly.afecta negativamente ya que colocar nuevamente los elementos en su posición, toma mayor tiempo de trabajo.

it serves to present to the clients how the designs will look since many times just delivering the art does not help them is better with a mockup that allows them to visualize how they would be reflected in real devices

Co-founder, Lead Product Designer, CTO

"Best tool for collabotative wireframing and protoriping for Windows users with some caveats"

What do you like best?

Moqups has very good set of stencils and tools to edit and manage complex mockups.

Collaboration tools are quite good. It was annoying at first that if you do not save you comment explicitly you can lose it, but this is a matter of habit.

What do you dislike?

For big projects it takes a while to load the project.

It is often a main to navigate between Pages, Templates and Comments tabs. The problem is that you can not see the list of comments and list pages at the same time with is very useful in many scenarios. The ability to pin pages you are currently working with to have easier access to then would also improve the usability a lot.

When the there is a lot of comments in the project it difficult to find comments you need because there is no way to order them, for example, by date and original order is quite unintuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good for small and medium projects with high level of customer involvement. I noticed that features roll up and speed of bug fixes slowed down lately but the product is still very good.

Mockups/wireframes creation. Quick and to the point designs review and approval process.

IT Business Analyst
Market Research

"Moqups = the best wireframing tool I've come across yet"

What do you like best?

Moqups has a very clean and intuitive design, making it very easy to use. You can quickly create simple website and app mockups in just minutes.

They offer a wide variety of stencils, icons, images and fonts to use for wireframing. It allows for prototype creation directly on the web, using these items. Interactive elements are even included.

Better yet, it is very affordable.

As the title states, it is the best wireframing tool I've found.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can see is with the vast number of stencils/icons/etc. included, it can take a bit of upfront time to explore and figure out what tools are offered.

Moqups offers real-time team collaboration, which is very helpful for teams as they "mock up" a design in the early stages of development. You can even attach notes and comments to your designs.

Instead of trying to put something together in Excel or Powerpoint, the end result is one that is professional and able to be understood by co-workers.

UE

"Easy to learn, simple to use"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is being able to add collaborators to a project. This allows more than one designer to contribute at a time, and has been particularly useful when my PO wants to make a small tweak themselves.

What do you dislike?

If I had to pick something to improve in Moqups, it would be the comments pane. I wish it was easier to see comment threads within the pane.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up! If you're looking for a rapid wireframing software, Moqups is an excellent choice.

My team uses Moqups to create and present wireframes to clients. We've found the most value in:

1. The speed with which wireframes can be created using Moqups' library of objects

2. The collaborative capabilities, including being able to have multiple contributors on a single project, and the commenting features.

3. The ease of sharing and presenting our wireframes.

Senior Marketing Specialist

"Map out your website!"

What do you like best?

It paints a great picture for how your website can look. I use this tool for wire-framing. It's been a significant help when it came to our website overhaul, but I also use it for freelancing.

What do you dislike?

Have to get the paid version. The free version limits you so much, it's best to pay for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give your site some direction!

Before we start re-designing an entire site, this tool makes it easy to give ideas to pitch to your team. It's difficult to say what is missing or needed without a map.

Project Manager Senior

"Benefits of mockups"

What do you like best?

Mockup is a very graphical tool that allows us to simulate or layout the designs of an application, website, system or software view in an easy, real and updated way according to the new design trend. It has many pre-designed options that streamline the work to the designers.

What do you dislike?

I would like mockup to count with an off line version that pemritiera realize the designs without having to be connected to the internet or that has an application that you can download and from which to access the projects that you have realized.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Mockup for all the people that work making software development offers and the client requires a graphic proposal or simulate how your website will be, so that the client has a more visual idea of the project result.

With the Mockup tool I have been able to carry out tenders or development proposals where I show clients proposals for designs or graphic examples of how their website, application or software would be. Mockup allows us to simulate designs quickly and with the necessary elements, since it has many options predesigned.

Graphic Designer & Branding Strategist
Photography

"really simplified program... perhaps TOO simplified"

What do you like best?

The program is really easy to use!! Basically anyone can use it! You literally click and drag elements together to form the layout of your website. You can draw simple shapes, lines, text boxes, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's very basic, so you don't get to see what the overall "mood" of the website would look like because you don't get to see the colors, or the specific images.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just make sure that you don't need to show too much details to the client. Sometimes clients expect to see all the details put together, and their expectation won't be met with this software. This is just as basic as it gets!

It cuts down time when we create a layout for clients to see. Before we'll use Photoshop to slice, but this program cuts down our time.

Moqups User Ratings