Monitor Backlinks Reviews & Product Details

SEO Specialist
What do you like best?

The user interface is very simple to follow and easy to see what's going on with new or lost links. It gives details on the linking metrics which makes seeing a value of a link very easy. Graphs are simple to follow and make great additions to custom reports you may be creating.

The site seems to crawl a site more often than some of the other back link softwares on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is just like any other back link monitoring software. Shows domain rank, follow vs no follow, recently added links, etc. The problem is, so does every other software out there. There's not much more you are getting with this software compared to other options, maybe just a bit more visually stimulating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free trial available for all the back link monitoring softwares and find which one fits your needs best. You'll notice some softwares let you look at more than back links, like content, landing pages, etc. This can be very helpful to digital marketers, more so than JUST back links.

If you're looking for excellent support, this is the software for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Providing SEO services to ecommerce sites is all about monitoring, and this software does just that. Curious if you had any new links to that peice of content you created? Check MonitorBackLinks, want to know how many links have been added over the last 7 days? This software shows it. It really helps with potential links slipping through the cracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitor Backlinks Overview

What is Monitor Backlinks?

SEO tool for startups and freelancers

2011
Dublin, Ireland
@MonitorBacklink
Answer a few questions to help the Monitor Backlinks community
Have you used Monitor Backlinks before?

Monitor Backlinks Reviews

Showing 15 Monitor Backlinks reviews
Already have Monitor Backlinks?
Director
What do you like best?

You, Will, Get Daily Updates About Any Type Of Organic Changes Happened Over The Website. Disavow Tool Is One Of The Simplest And Straight Forward Function To Prepare Your Excel With All The Toxic Links Which You Want To Remove. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Reach Towards The Backlink Profile And The Countability Of The Same Is Very Limited As Compare To Other Tools Available In The Same Segment. For Example, If Your Website Is Having Around 7K Backlinks. Then Monitor Backlink Will Display Only A Few Hundreds Out Of Them. The Indexability Feature Seems To Be Very Slow And Limited. The Time When The Tool Is About To Reach To Your Main Core Of The Website. Your Trial Will Be At The Edge Of Expiration. And Then Any Beginner May Get Confused About Whether To Go For A Paid Version Or Not. In Short, The Tool Can Be A Bit Fast. But Unfortunately, It Is Not. The Link Analysis Feature In The Tool Seems To Adapt The Data From The Cache Of The Website History Over The Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended For Beginners, If They Are Looking To Get Some Initial Awareness And Reach Over The Google And Looking To Stand Next Or Some Points Down To Your Competitor For Some Specific Keywords. Do Not Get Glued To The Tool. As It May Not Be That Effective For You To Bypass Your Competition Alone. You Must Use The Other Tools Along With This Tool If Want Some Good Results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It Is Easy To Prepare A Sheet To Disavow All The Toxic Links In Just 1 Click. The Interface Is Very Clean And Clear And There Are No Big Unidentified Terms Are There To Confuse You. It Is Very Easy To Find Toxic And Harmful Links On Daily Basis. As You Get Daily Updates Regarding The New Links Added Or Removed Or Any Ranking Or Position Change Over The Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Specialist
What do you like best?

I have recently started using monitorbacklinks to find the new backlinks that our website has received in the last few days. I like this tool because it gives me option to keep track of all my competitors backlink. It sends me the notification once we or one of our competitor receives the backlink and we can contact them to get backlink for our site. Apart from this, I like the interface of this tool which is simple to understand and also the site audit feature of this tool helps me to get rid of all onpage issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is best for what I've chosen this tool for so I have no regrets with this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is simple to find new backlink opportunities you should use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is really helping us to find the new backlink opportunity for our website and also analyze whether our outreach efforts are paying off and it sends the report in real time which I like best about this tool and this tool is not complicated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Directors
What do you like best?

I recently started using this tool for accessing the backlinks and evaluate the onpage problems of our site and I am really happy with this tool. Also, this tool is great for discovering the keywords for our site and disavow backlinks feature of this tool helps me to remove bad backlinks from our site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool is amazing and I have no problems with this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is great for building the backlinks for my site and it can prove excellent tool for small businesses. Small businesses should try it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is inexpensive and great tool for finding & building backlinks for my site. Also, I can evaluate the keywords for our site. And it saves a lot of my time in building backlinks and managing site for SEO Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

What I like best about this tool is its interface which is simple to use and also the email notification that they sent us whenever we grab any new backlink and also for our competitors when they get any new backlinks. And the best part is that it happens in the real-time which give us confidence that we are heading in the right direction and our efforts are paying off. Also, this tool is helpful in SEO audit and keyword research Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The keyword research could be improved otherwise everything is good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They offer 1 month free trial so you should check to see whether this tool works for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool saves our time in building backlinks as we can see from where our competitors are getting backlinks and we can contact them to gain backlinks. Also using this tool help us in the keyword research and identifying the site on page issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I have recently started using monitor backlinks to assess the quality of my backlinks and help me to know the status of my keywords on search engine. The best thing about this tool is that I can check the quality of my backlinks and also evaluate the backlinks which my competitors have got. This tool sends me notifications whenever my website or my competitor gets any backlink. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issue with this tool as I have good experience till now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is good for building backlinks so you should try this tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me to build backlinks for our site and identify link building opportunity for my website and this tool also let me spy on competitor backlinks and build backlinks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
Photography
What do you like best?

I like this tool because it is a comprehensive tool for analyzing the backlinks of our site and also I can keep track of the keywords of our website. I can even track the backlink profiles of our competitors. What I best like about this tool is that they send me emails whenever I get any new backlinks and that too instantly and also if my competitor gets backlink so they send us the email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is coming in my mind right away will update in case if I find any one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for a simple and effective backlinking tool then use it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool is helping me to create backlinks for our website and also keep track of the backlinks which my website is getting. This tool is proving to be a really helpful for us in building backlinks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

how it monitors the activities you do at work so you know you did everything at work and don't have to tell your boss your done with your projects they can just check it themselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it can be a little more fast but all in all it all works pretty good I would say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try this out you won't be sorry it works great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

getting events done faster and helping people better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

I really like that you can get trust metrics and setup an automatic reports process.

I also like that you can begin garnering new client/ competitor information that is useful for reports.

The cost of the service is considerably lower, and its fair, than other back links services such as Majestic or Moz. The cost I was paying was billed Monthly and very reasonable to just pass that cost along to the customer as part of the regular billing cycle.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that the contact / support process is slow and a FAQ section (wasn't present last I looked) would be advantageous for customers.

The disavow tool didn't work. I tried and tried and tried and it simply wouldn't do anything expected . I expect that if I create a disavow list or mark links for disavow, then it will make it easy to AUTHORIZE the google business or analytics process that PUSHES the disavow file to Google. In my attempts, this simply was not the case. F = fail on that part.

There is simply way too much information on the main dashboard page for each client. If you could segment the data or HIDE data that you dont wish to monitor, then this would really make the dashboard more user friendly.

Keyword ranking didn't seem accurate. I tested with other tools and the results never seemed accurate. I could pop a keyword phrase into Google search and find that my sites being monitored were not in the position that the ranking tool described.

Other products , such as the UpCity agency dashboard, will allow you to add/remove items of interest when you are setting you your customer profile.

Another item I don't like about the Monitor Backlinks piece is that it only gives you info about a link you are investigating based on IP and Nation/Region. It doesn't really do anything for you if you are trying to investigate links in a local area.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test and Verify before you commit to campaigning with this tool. Its important that you have a few perspectives first before you invest money into the platform long term. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Identify and attack or block duplicate and bogus back links to clients websites. Identifying competitors strength based on the number of credible back links that were found . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that i can audit my competitors backlinking strategy very quickly with this tool. It allows me to see the key metrics of their TOP backlinks, which helps me form my hypothesis on positioning my SEO team in the right direction. It pulls data from the top tools and comes together into one simple, easy to use tool. Its like the Domo of SEO tools! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dont like is the fact that some of the data coming hasnt been refreshed in a while. So you are getting data that comes from a couple weeks back. I think that if they would work on more on demand data, that the reports would generate a better grasp of the true data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make Monitor Backlinks data more on demand for the user to experience. Like the fact that is is relevant to the problems that many SEOs are having today. In general, there are so many tools out there for SEO, its important to have the right mindset going in and getting the best data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of keyword research and also data mining from the tools needed. I am also aware of key moves that my competitors are making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
International Trade and Development
What do you like best?

The tool can monitor old and new backlinks to your web site and inform you via email, as well. It shows anchors, statistics, etc. so you to see your hyperlink status and clean bad links that hurt your ranking. Also you can monitor your competitors links. You can use the tool even with no Google Analytics or Google Console access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely the tools miss some new links. But boys behind Monitor Backlinks are serious and quick and they do their best to solve this stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

People, it s good. Use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Usually monitor and cleaning bad links to a web-site. Competitors use this old shaddy SEO tactics to hurt web-site ranking in Google SERP.

It help me keep link profile healthy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, Copywriter, and Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

Great tool, especially the report and direct link to Google to disavow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A little excessive in email communication. I don't like knowing about links that went from bad to worse, especially if I've already disavowed them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I continually work on the SEO of our website, so having proper backlinks is important. I've seen a better flow of traffic from websites and we've gained some nice links as well. It also helps me to know if we have any issues or where there's bad backlinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP V-Ray and Phoenix FD for 3ds Max
What do you like best?

The easy overview of keywrods, Alexa Rank, growth of organic traffic, etc. and the way you can see and manage backlinks for your site as well as your competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for a couple of weeks and so far there's nothing that stands out as negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're a new startup and we monitor the SEO rank of our website daily. We also borrow ideas for backlinks by monitoring what our competitors are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Education Management
What do you like best?

what did I like I should mean, it looked very attractive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I paid for a yearly premium subscription. After a few months, I reached the limit and I can't see anything without upgrading the service and pay more even if the year is not finished, so for me it is rip-off. Moreover it is not as accurate as it is said, the guy told me 98% accurate but where does this number come from? in my case it is about 50% accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

not many Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Analyst
What do you like best?

Monitor Backlinks is one of the most user-friendly link profile tools. Using Monitor Backlinks, I am able to quickly and easily find the websites sharing our content, and analyze how this is impacting our current link profile. From there, we are gaining valuable insight into the content our audience is sharing, and areas for outreach. Using this tool, we've grown our digital presence and have increased our interactions with our fans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a standalone tool, this will not give you all you need for SEO. For a full breadth of tools, you'll need to use this software in addition to a tool that specializes more in site performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to gauge and interact with the people sharing our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the email alerts and the fact that I can check all my backlinks without spending hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. The tool is great for the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The 30 days free trial is great to understand the benefits of using this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instead of spending hours a day to see what links carry the most value for SEO, I can easily determine them, by using Monitor Backlinks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.