ML Schedules Reviews & Product Details

ML Schedules Overview

What is ML Schedules?

ML Schedules is event scheduling software and an online calendar that creates a shareable database of public space reservation information. Build for the K-12 Market, school districts can manage their calendar of available facilities and spaces for groups interested in reserving them. Integrated invoicing and real-time reporting improves staff and community satisfaction with secure system access anywhere, anytime via a web-enabled device. Reduce processing times from weeks to minutes while increasing recovered expenses.

ML Schedules Details

38 Twitter followers

ML Schedules Screenshots

ML Schedules Reviews

Showing 27 ML Schedules reviews
Already have ML Schedules?
What do you like best?

ML Schedules made the quantum leap from paper forms to digital a breeze... the time and guidance given to us for the initial setup and their continued excellent support were and continue to be very much appreciated. The documentation and training provided made the transition considerably easier - especially for some of our old school paper users clinging to their old school ways. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We use ML Schedule's Calendar to replace our district calendar on our website... about our only difficulty was finding a work around for showing district wide events that don't require a space as part of the reservation... ML staff found a way to make it work but it is mildly complicated for some who forget to hide details on the calendar... in other words, user error on our end... :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more paper forms... no more verbal reservations or approvals... excellent reporting system and calendar... better insurance tracking... increased knowledge of who was in the building (when we were allowing outside groups to enter the building pre-COVID)... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In addition to being user friendly and having great customer service, ML Schedules has been very responsive to user suggestions on feature upgrades. In just the last year or so, they have taken some of the negative aspects of the program and made them into strengths. Facility scheduling used to be complicated due to many different ways to schedule a space. Now, there is one user-friendly way to put your event on to the calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The structure of ML Schedules can be somewhat confusing to the casual user. After scheduling multiple spaces, many don't realize whether or not they are making edits to one space or all of the spaces they had originally reserved. People who only schedule one or two events a year need a lot of hand holding. It would also be nice if we were able to have more than four approvers for a request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to get complete buy-in from your organization before using the system. This program really shines when EVERYONE is using it and not just small pockets of your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had been using a paper/pencil system for facility scheduling. ML Schedules eliminates the need to send papers from one desk to another. It has also added a level of consistency in our billing process. Individual schools in our district cannot do their own thing anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML Schedules is very easy to set up and use for keeping track of all our 20 campuses' "Use of Facilities" requests and scheduling. We were able to streamline our whole process and make it easier for the community to use our facilities without double-booking with our school activities. We can coordinate with our Google calendars as well, which is really nice. I highly recommend this program. The customer service is great too! They always respond quickly, efficiently and professionally both over the phone and email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't really found much that I don't like about ML Schedules... give it a try! I think you'll love it too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules helps to eliminate the paper version of our "Use of Facilities" Request System! Which, in turn, helps in the timeliness of response time and efficiency of the approval process. We can track the financial end of the program and report to stakeholders the importance of the service to our community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy ML Schedules is to navigate. It is easy to change events once created and I love the options in the facility reservation screen. Users and admin have no trouble navigating through the system. I also love how ML Schedules integrates with our school website, which makes it easy for us to advertise events to our school community. The iCal link also makes it easy to sync events with my phone so I always know what's going on around campus. This is a great scheduling system for any mid-sized or large company that has internal or external facility users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are very few things I don't like about ML Schedules. If I had to name a thing or two I'd change, one would be to make the color scheme customizable to go with our school colors. One other suggestion would be to reduce the textbox sizes on the facility use page because there can be a lot of scrolling depending on the building which is being requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules has helped us monitor the validity of insurance certificates and prevent overlap of facility reservations. It is a huge time saver to a pen and paper facility management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML systems have similar functionality to several players in the marketplace of work order and facilities management for educational institutions. What I've found to be a differentiator is the ease of set up and user interface of ML's products. In addition, their staff are responsive and well trained, and make implementation and trouble-shooting simple. Competitor's products I've worked with have required a 1-800 phone call to a off-shore call center where finding solutions is nearly impossible. Even training for our District users is included with ML whereas competitors charge for this by the hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to say about this question Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reporting dashboard is helpful for visualizing the nature of work orders in maintenance and technology between buildings and staff. Items that vary from the norm can then be analyzed further, which is something we hadn't been able to do in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML Schedules is very user friendly, making it quick and easy to manage the booking of all of our facilities across our school environment without having to worry about double-booking. The calendars integrate with Google calendars and the auto-invoicing feature makes collecting payments a breeze. Customer service is excellent and the on-boarding process has been smooth. We are K-12, but this would be good for any company in charge of multiple facilities or rental spaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not integrate with our athletic scheduling software at the high school level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved issues with double-booking by streamlining all of our building and facilities under one management system. We have also been able to make sure that all liability insurance and paperwork is up-to-date before anyone is able to rent a facility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ML Schedules package provides a streamlined, easy method for both internal and external users to quickly request use of a space and submit the request for approval. Support has been a breeze the few times we needed them, mainly due to our own internal issues that they were able to correctly quickly.

Easy to configure multiple workflows and approval paths to accommodate many uses and classifications of activities.

I also love that it integrates well with G-Suite for calendars, which offers integration with other products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bye-Bye carbonless 3 part paper forms... what a waste those were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

To me the most valuable aspect is the ability to move swiftly through the approval path. What used to take us 1-2 weeks using inter-office mail now can be done in a matter of minutes. Huge time saver! I also love the ability to halt applications if insurance documents are not included or missing information. It is super helpful that the system communicates with our work order system as well as our athletic scheduling software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most challenging aspect of switching to this system rather than our old paper system is explaining to the public that there are new processes but we are just getting off the ground. I expect that next year will go much more smoothly in terms of having outside groups register. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules is helping improve efficiency tremendously and once we are more comfortable with the system it will also help greatly with invoicing. I am also loving the fact that we can generate event-related work orders (our district is also utilizing ML Work Orders) for custodial staff and IT to meet the needs of the community groups using our facilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

ML Schedules is very user friendly. If you follow along and enter information one field at a time there are very few questions. It also integrates with our athletic scheduling program which has eliminated double bookings for the most part. It was very easy to set up and all of the people that I have interacted with at MasterLibrary have been very helpful and nice. MasterLibrary is very willing to make enhancements to the program and to listen to your ideas. I really like how responsive they are when I do have a question or issue and that it's usually the same one or two techs responding. Normally get a follow up email within 15 to 20 minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The approval process is a little confusing. We have multiple approvers and sometimes I would approve for myself and the person after me because I didn't realize my approval went through. Once I got used to how the screens changed it was fine. It's also a little confusing when doing a request with many dates, each date is listed as a separate occurrence, just not what I'm used to seeing. In the past it would just show, for example, every Tues & Thurs, from 3 pm to 6 pm. Now it lists every Tues & Thurs date as a separate occurrence. It does make it nice though if you only want to change information for one date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our previous program you could only enter a limited number of reoccurring events. ML Schedules permits you to enter unlimited number of reoccurring events. I also like that the requester does not receive an email every time someone approves the request, they only receive an email after everyone approves it. The real benefit is the ease of use. We still have not gotten fully into what it can do since we only implemented it this summer and with the pandemic many events have been cancelled but I'm excited to get into it more when we have more events occurring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was introduced to the program in April of 2020 and within a couple of months feel I'm up to speed as a program administrator for my school district with the program, is capabilities, etc., but when I do run into situations where I get stuck I love the tutorials (self help options) and the super fast resolution of any help tickets I submit. The customer service is like nothing I've ever experienced. Generally I have resolution the same day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not gonna lie, there have been a few "glitches", but it feels like they are resolved very fast, and in the technology world it seems like par for the course with so many moving parts, upgrades, new ideas, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Researching integration and payment processors compatible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting away from lots of internal emails/calls to/from employees within the organization because all of the information is able to be entered into the program and everyone can access it from anywhere! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Minimal to no training required for staff & users since the program is so intuitive/user friendly. Master Library listens to their users and is open to suggestions. They have incorporated changes into the programs based on user feedback, constantly trying to improve the software. Also, they have excellent support. They respond immediately to questions/problems which for me is priceless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with other programs, the setup required time. Master Library provided guidance and support through the process but our district choose to take extra time to rethink the setup of our space and ensured that the setup was consistent throughout the district. It is not a negative reflection on ML Schedules, just the result of transitioning to a new platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules has allowed our district to move to a paperless facility request process. Staff and public users are now responsible for their own event entries and have the ability to edit those requests up to a specific time. Our custodians also prefer this program over School Dude because the screens are easy to navigate and the predefined reports display clearly. We also purchased ML Work Orders and the two programs work seamlessly together. The custodians especially like the ability to access both programs from their cell phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML Schedules keeps everyone on the same page. In a school district, it is important for everyone to know who is in the building, when they will be in the building, and what part of the building they will be in.

The system automatically notifies principals, custodians, kitchen staff, security, etc. of all approved events. The approved rental also notifies them of any setup that needs to be done for the event. I also have ML set up to send me daily reminders of upcoming events. That feature, alone, has saved me numerous times because I got busy and forgot about an event I needed to set something up for!

Thanks to ML Schedules, I no longer have issues with double-booking of spaces, people unexpectedly showing up without approved rentals, someone forgetting to notify pertinent parties of a rental, or someone simply writing down the wrong rental date on a paper calendar.

I love that the ML Schedules calendar is visible to anyone who goes on our school website. Anyone can check the calendar to see when and where concerts, athletic events, or special meetings are taking place without having to log in to an account or without having to contact the school.

This system is so user friendly! On the rare occasions that I discover something that doesn't work as planned or as I expected or if I just have a routine question, the ML customer service team is always there. They answer emails almost immediately and stay with me until the question is answered or the problem is resolved. They also take suggestions on ways to make the system better and implement new procedures when they find them to be beneficial to their users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I guess the only downside to using ML Schedules is that I work with some older people who don't like technology and don't like learning new things. They would still prefer the old paper and pencil route. As far as ML Schedules, itself, I cannot think of anything bad to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main business problem that ML Schedules has helped us with is overdue payments. We have set up our system so people who haven't paid their bills, automatically get declined if they submit a rental. This has saved us so much money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML Schedules has a great Google Calendar (1 or 2 way) integration which makes it very easy to share schedules and post on the school's digital signage. The feature that sold me on the product was the ability to include reservation questions for each space and trigger an email notification to the appropriate person. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. If possible, it would be nice to have a max people on campus feature so if there is a football game that will bring in 1000 people (of course not during corona season!!) and another big event inside, it would flag the events as we will not have enough parking on campus. We have run into situations like that where there are like 1500 people on campus on a Saturday and have no parking and not enough campus security on duty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great system! It is the best yet that I have seen for any school or college environment. It has all the bells and whistles and has great integration including LDAP and Google calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had so many scheduling conflicts and double booking before. Once our ancient uReserve system died, we went to SuperSAAS and that did not work out so well. Not designed for a school environment. Once we made the switch, the problems have gone away. I have noticed that it is best to have one space approver, as that individual has a good understanding of all events on campus and can foresee any big issues that can occur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have the best customer service and actually listens to their customers. We are on the program the last 6 months and even my co-workers has commented on how easy user friendly the program is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I don't like. It has really been a very easy transition from our previous program to this one and it is super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No more double bookings and our potential renters know exactly what the cost would be before they enter into the contract. All staff that is involved is notified at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML Schedules offers a simple platform that is easy to navigate and includes tutorials for any situation that may occur as you are requesting or approving and billing. It was an easy transition for the groups requesting spaces on our campus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have yet to find anything I dislike. If there is something that may need tweaking in the program, through user suggestions, it is ever evolving in a beneficial way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules has given us a way to streamline the request process and keep the various groups categorized for billing purposes. The benefits are a quicker response time for approval and a platform to keep the billing and receiving current. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The support we get from ML Schedules is fantastic. Support is a phone call or email away. They've always responded within 24 hours. Usually the response time is immediate. We are also impressed with the development team. Any feature we have requested to date has been put into production within a few weeks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile view of the calendar is lacking several features. The standard calendar monthly view is not responsive (not accessible on a mobile device). The mobile view of the calendar lacks filter options. It's frustrating for our stakeholders. 80% or more of them access our website with a mobile device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All staff are able to submit requests to the proper approval path. This eliminates double booking events and creates a nice workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The ease of use. The system is very easy to use and simplified so even without training you would know what you need to do. I can from a district that was using this and when I moved jobs they were using a google calendar and paper forms. I suggested this as it is so easy to use and within 2 weeks we had said yes and made the switch Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly can not think of one off of the top of my head. The system is very easy to use and the point of contact is constantly reaching out asking if we need help. If I do need help I can submit a ticket from our facility website and I get a response instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has streamlined the way our district will be doing facility requests. We arent having to keep binders of information from years past because everything is kept on this website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

ML Schedules has so many great features! We have a lot of outside community groups that rent and use our facilities for sports and church activities. The ML Schedules system makes sure that none of our school events and outside events are conflicting. Another favorite feature is that I can easily pull up unpaid invoices, etc. to see which bills are outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. Have not had any issues! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

School-wide events are easily tracked and we are able to schedule heat/air and coverage in advance. The benefits are time savings and a great paper trail for all scheduled events! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The ability to manage all of our campuses and rooms within from one location. Additionally my FAVORITE scheduling feature is the Custom Frequency that ALSO allows you to customize the times for each occurance! Please teach Google Cal this function...I'm dying over here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The calendar can be touchy, sometimes I just want to hover and I feel like it jumps to creating an event. NOT terrible, just can be slightly annoying when I'm in a hurry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are not double booking spaces! When meetings run over, we know we have extra time or have to schedule another session just by checking the schedule! It's FANTASTIC! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Our school has researched different companies to use for our scheduling system and this one was the best. We needed a system that merges all our calendars into one and this company was able to do so. They also have great customer service. Whenever we had a question, they got back to us quickly. I highly recommend them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes for this company at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Merging all our calendars into one. It's nice to go to one program and see everything from 8 to 18 to our facility requests. I like that this system works with other companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software allows us more control than some of the other schedulers, and most importantly I am able to invoice directly from ML Schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s not as user friendly for internal users. Due to that, I’ve had some difficulty with adoption, especially in the athletics office probably due to the amount of events (practices) that’s need to be entered at one time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have full support throughout your organization or adoption will be very difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Biggest problem we solved was the elimination of multiple calendars and the risk of double booking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

We use ML Schedule for a variety of operations: academic scheduling, tech problems and after school scheduling. It keeps everything in one place and online so there are no double bookings or missed problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is no enough space to write the tech problem we're having and our IT person is not prepared when they come to fix it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules has allowed people to go online and reserve the rooms/fields they need without filling out the numerous papers previously required that would get lost. The nice thing with this is there is no more double booking of fields and/or rooms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

ML Schedules has been so easy to use for myself as an admin and four our users to book spaces. It has also integrated with our system very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing jumps out at me as a negative why I dislike them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work for a school district and ML Schedules has made it so easy for outside groups to book the school spaces without too much interfering from our technology department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

ML Schedules Customer Service Team is Top Notch. They are always quick with a response and incredibly helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I receive an error on certain pages, however, Customer Service is always quick to resolve any issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our District Staff responsible for Use of Facilities at our 16 campuses can now all be on the same page instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

We are new to ML Schedules, but we have been very happy so far. It is very easy to navigate and is very user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not one thing that sticks out as a dislike. We had a few glitches with the integration in the beginning, however, ML Schedules customer support team has been great in handling the situations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ML Schedules makes scheduling and reserving space a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ML Schedules?