MiVoice Business

The MiVoice Business phone system is designed to meet the needs of businesses from 5 to 65,000 users, whether they have a single site or multi-site networks that span the globe.

Work for MiVoice Business?

Learning about MiVoice Business?

Categories

MiVoice Business Reviews

Ask MiVoice Business a Question
Showing 24 MiVoice Business reviews
MiVoice Business review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Has worked well for us with minimal issues."

What do you like best?

The best thing so far about Mitel is the solid connection. The last system we used had a lot of issues with audio quality and mis-routing. We have not had these issues at all with Mitel.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about. Solid platform and very easy make changes as an administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great for us! Strongly recommend taking a look at Mitel as a solution.

We're connecting people. Great quality and a lot of features built in to make it easy to customize and or make changes as an administrator.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MiVoice Business
MiVoice Business review by Nathan P.
Nathan P.

"Full featured platform, best if you have the right "partner""

What do you like best?

Full featured and customizable. Can be used for many different purposes: remote offices, home offices, on-the-go, etc. Multiple auto-attendants and ability to host voicemail for all users.

What do you dislike?

Administrator interface is clunky and many parts require technical support from our vendor/partner. The annual fees for support and maintenance are higher that I would like.

We are also using for a call center environment and that part is working well.

Call forwarding and voicemail for remote sales people and offices works well.

What VoIP solution do you use?

MiVoice Business review by Glenn R.
Glenn R.

"Shoretel a very good product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to administer, lots of admin control & configuration options, great options for staff to forward calls or utilize 'find me' options, staff presence. It works well.

What do you dislike?

You can only purchase equipment through your reseller on record. Not inexpensive.

Unified communications, ease of collaboration, effective call routing and member support, report-able usage and call data, knowing which staff are available for calls, real time communication via chat. We are able to provide much better customer support, better staff integration and access to one another, improved communications, team conferencing and call data that we can analyze to make informed staffing decisions.

MiVoice Business review by Jake G.
Jake G.

"Easy to use and absolutely Amazing"

What do you like best?

Caller ID and the ability to monitor the calls I am making each and every day.

What do you dislike?

Delay in reporting, I feel like this needs to improve for me to truly appreciate the software more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for what it does, The only problem I have with it is the delay of phone call recording. If the delay was gone, Everything on this review would be 10 out of 10. It makes my job so much easier and my ability to track who I called and when is a huge help.

It has made it so much easier to talk business to business and has been a huge help. It is easy to track who is calling who and who I am calling and even who is calling me. It is just a great tool that greatly benefits a company of my size.

MiVoice Business review by Jay B.
Jay B.

"ShoreTel is the Most Advanced and Easiest to Use UC System in Existence"

What do you like best?

I like the UC systems' ease of use. I love the Communicator platform. It's so easy to use the phone or get information, just from the computer screen. I barely ever pick up the phone handset at all.

What do you dislike?

The Communicator platform, although I like it for it's ease of use, is still a little klugey. I'm looking forward to the Connect client, which is coming out in the new software platform very soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all the others first, and don't buy just on price. a phone system is still the backbone of your business, and you need it to be easy to use and easy to learn.

I never miss calls because they are forwarded to my cell phones. I use this history to call back people for which I never had a card or a direct line. I am much more productive with the system.

MiVoice Business review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Simple and easy to use! "

What do you like best?

This platform is extremely easy to use, and very simple. It's small, doesn't take up too much room, and you can do a lot on the program without having to leave the screen! The ease of transferring calls is incredible.

What do you dislike?

It seems to be common that there's a lot of logging in and out that we do not do, or that status changes do not stick 100% of the time. I also tend to receive many status change pop ups, even when my status has not changed, so the constant popups tend to be an issue sometimes as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely easy to use, and many features in what looks like a "no frills" program on the outside.

The process of transferring calls through the program is amazing and extremely easy. Saving time that way without having to look up any phone numbers takes a huge strain off of me.

MiVoice Business review by Michael Z.
Michael Z.

"Shoretel"

What do you like best?

I works very well for what we are doing and it is easy to configure and maintain.

The software on the PC works very well and we rarely touch the actual phone.

It integrates with Outlook.

What do you dislike?

We have found that the cordless phone, though have good features on the handset, the handset ringer is too soft for use the production settings. They are loud enough for warehouse, but not around machinery

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a look, it is well worth your time. It has been built from the ground up as an IP system, so they are not trying to convert an old analog systems to IP. Very progressive, having user conferences annually and coming out with new ideas and features every year. The upgrades have gone nearly flawless as well.

The price was very competitive, flexible and we rarely need tech support as it works so well and it easy to self manage

MiVoice Business review by Eric T.
Eric T.

"Great Phone/Internet System for company"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to use the controls with Microsoft Outlook when we get voice mail messages on our phones. It's also nice to use the controls on our computer for our phone system.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it seems to go to busy on it's own when you have a meeting or project selected in Outlook. It puts you on busy and goes straight to voice mail for incoming calls. I have to select Standard every day at lunch.

We had an old outdated phone system and this one works with our computer network as well. It has enabled us to keep better track of our calls.

MiVoice Business review by Eric M.
Eric M.

"Great product but very expensive to implement through partner network"

What do you like best?

The product is solid and works well for SMBs.

What do you dislike?

Customers are forced to work with partners to implement and support the products which is very painful. It would be great to have an option to work direct with Mitel.

We are able to provide our employees with a feature rich and stable phone system with advanced collaboration services.

MiVoice Business review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Shoretel is Amazing"

What do you like best?

Tracking phone calls, reports, listening to voicemails on the web without having to go through my phone and dialing all the passwords/numbers, etc.

What do you dislike?

I haven't really found anything I don't like about it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have issues or a suggestion, contact ShoreTel, they'll help you in any way they can and they'll also use your suggestions if they have merit.

Making sure our employees are on the phones consistently. Been able to encourage our employees to be more productive.

MiVoice Business review by Dave W.
Dave W.

"Full of features and dedicated implementation team"

What do you like best?

Multi Device support (ring out to cell phone) and quick status change in UCA client.

What do you dislike?

Chat feature needs to have better notification to let a user know someone wants to chat

We have reduced time on calling several phones trying to contact a staff member and reduced the timeframe for adds, moves and changes. We have realized that there is better awareness of availability among staff.

MiVoice Business review by Varqa K.
Varqa K.

"Shoretel, the phone system that keeps taking money out of your pocket."

What do you like best?

The ease of us of the dialer itself isn't bad.

What do you dislike?

The licensing aspect of their product. There is a separate license for almost everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid them.

We needed a phone system. We are not solving much when it comes to this system.

MiVoice Business review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Love it! "

What do you like best?

I love that when I get calls, I immediate get emails confirming the calls. This makes sure that I have the phone number right away to call them back. I also like that I can look at a call log and I can see how much time I spent on the phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is someone of a strenuous process to check voicemails. I also wish I would be able to look up my team's phone time and not only mine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is one that is more useful when looking for past information. There isn't really too much to it, but it is beneficial.

We are able to compare phone time and dials to actual dollars in the door.

MiVoice Business review by User in Internet

"ShoreTel Phone System"

What do you like best?

We like using it for its user friendly interface. It's nice to be able to screen calls and share voicemails via gmail. Conference calls are easy, as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it shuts down for no reason. We've had issues in the past.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well. I haven't researched other products.

We use this software daily to communicate with clients.

MiVoice Business review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Mitel is exceptional"

What do you like best?

i like the easy set up as far as phones and voicemail go`s

What do you dislike?

i dislike the communication issues with their employees, seems as if we are not a priority unless our company lease is ending with them

Recommendations to others considering the product

use mitel if you need to get your company off the floor technology/communication wise.

communication tools are pretty good to use it seams that the uca messenger has benifited us in a small way

MiVoice Business review by Stuti T.
Stuti T.

"I work from home and their web-based application works very well for me."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and web-based solutions are effective for work from home situation

What do you dislike?

Like any website, I've had performance issues but its been rare

This is used primarily for business communication in our office.

MiVoice Business review by Cam P.
Cam P.

"Powerful UC solution in a single box"

What do you like best?

With Mitel's "MiVoice Business Express" I can have the phone-system, voicemail, and UC components all in a single Virtual Machine, allowing for a single upgrade. No more mismatched versions, and long hours of upgrade.

What do you dislike?

My mother-in-law, she drinks too much during the week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mitel UC will change the way your business runs. IM, presence, teleworker mean less meetings and more desktop collaboration.

As a remote worker I have all the power of chat,presence, and instant collab (desktop sharing and conference calls) to work with others in the office

MiVoice Business review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use dial in for conference calls"

What do you like best?

Using one conference dial in is so much easier than using old fashioned conference calling

What do you dislike?

I'll never memorize my pins. I always have to look it up. Sometimes people get confused as to whether they are the "moderator."

Conference calling with filmmakers, clients, suppliers, and fellow employees while they are in other offices and/or traveling

MiVoice Business review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Mitel UCA"

What do you like best?

Ability to chat, video chat and access contact info from within the uca console

What do you dislike?

the mobile app is quirky, hard to get it working so it changes status based on your location

communication between employees has gotten much better and everyone knows who is in the office and who is not.

MiVoice Business review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great VoIP services"

What do you like best?

Great user interface with MiVoice Business Software

Very stable, reliable PBX and physical phones.

What do you dislike?

They sometimes have issue with tracking RMA. For example, defective phones not received on their hand.

Assisting Mitel technician with migrations.

Manage phone extension creation et deletion.

MiVoice Business review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

i use Mitel to make hands free calls and chat session for meetings

What do you dislike?

nothing that comes to mind as i have not had any issues.

easy dial and chat ability

MiVoice Business review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Excellent product. "

What do you like best?

They system is easy to use and with a small amount of training it is easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

Still reviewing. There is nothing at this time to report as a dislike.

Combined platform for communications.

MiVoice Business review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Flexible yet simple to use."

What do you like best?

Mobility. Taking your office phone on the go with mobile solutions. (Call forwarding etc.)

What do you dislike?

Slight delay when using a VOIP provider like Comcast for internet. Works best with an old fashioned landline in a satellite office.

mobility of workforce whilst staying in touch

MiVoice Business review by Jason H.
Jason H.

"Difficult and expensive"

What do you like best?

Na

What do you dislike?

I have used several different phone systems on premise and cloud and I would say I dislike shoretel the most. We constantly have issues with the system dropping calls and poor audio quality. Also the soft phones will stop working randomly and start back up in a day or too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone else

Learning about MiVoice Business?

* We monitor all MiVoice Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories