MindTickle Reviews & Product Details

MindTickle Overview

What is MindTickle?

MindTickle is defining what great Sales Readiness looks like. By leveraging the most comprehensive data-driven Sales Readiness platform on the market, you will gain the ability to develop, coach and improve the performance of your sales reps independent of their location. Reduce sales ramp by 60%, double competitive win-rates & increase deal sizes w/MindTickle. This solution correlates sales capabilities to business outcomes, so you can directly tie sale enablement impact to revenue.

MindTickle Details

MindTickle provides a comprehensive, data-driven solution for sales readiness and enablement that fuels revenue growth and brand value for dozens of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies, and hundreds of the world’s most recognized companies across technology, life sciences, financial services, manufacturing, and service sectors. With purpose-built applications, proven methodologies, and best practices designed to drive effective sales onboarding and ongoing readiness, companies across a wide range of industries use MindTickle’s innovative capabilities for on-demand, online training, bite-sized mobile updates, gamification-based learning, coaching, and role-play to ensure world-class sales performance. MindTickle enables company leaders and sellers to continually assess, diagnose and develop the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required to effectively engage customers and drive growth.

MindTickle

MindTickle Screenshots

MindTickle Reviews

Showing 804 MindTickle reviews
Already have MindTickle?
What do you like best?

What I like most about MindTickle are the quality of the content and the wonderful user interface/experience. The upsides of using MindTickle are knowledge growth I get every time I visit and the ease with which I can review completed modules and challenge myself with new ones at my own pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think of to using MindTickle is that it can become addictive! In a good way. One wish I have is that I could increase the playback speed on all of the video content, not just some. I can listen and absorb a lot faster than some of the content is delivered, which can be frustrating if I don't have a ton of time to spare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't go wrong. It's a terrific platform for developing your people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been coaching leaders and teams for 11+ years now, and I have learned faster and grown more as a coach since getting plugged into MindTickle two years ago than I could have imagined. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Comparative Scoring keeps me motivated to excel, while the technology updates keeps me always prepared to face the customers and provide the most relevant information and solutions. Also the transcripts along with the audio helps me understand the module being presented, much better.

In addition there are supporting documents that are available for downloads for future references and use, so that we need not have to visit Mind Tickle for the additional set of information.

Since Mind Tickle is available across various platforms such as Laptop and Cell Phone, it becomes very handy to access it at any point of time and hence learning becomes much easier, while the relevant information is also readily available at the finger tips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the modules don't allow us to retake the tests and better the previous scores. An option here would definitely help while it encourages to go through the training again for better understanding and higher scores.

Doesn't have a dashboard reflecting the completeness and scores in the form of a chart or graph could have been better for review at a glance.

Doesn't have an option to send an email update to the manager when a specific score milestone or a comparative rank is achieved. That would ensure an additional level of motivation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If any one need learning as a standard feature in their day to day job, and want the same to be handy even while on move, MindTickle is the right tool to meet all their requirements and expectations!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The regular addition of modules across various technologies, products and solutions keeps me abreast with new technology updates so that I am better prepared to face my customer and position our solutions appropriately while delivering the relevant information to them w.r.t. the technologies and products being positioned against specific customer requirement.

Learning is handy since I can access Mind Tickle not only from my laptop but also From my cell phone as and when required, and everything is in sync at all point of time.

Mind Tickle thus also solves the problem of rudimentary learning tools which we have been using for ages, since I found this to be using state of the art technologies for making learning very convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Solutions Architect
What do you like best?

How Content is arranged, recommendations are provided and gaming aspect with Leaderboard.

Content that needs to covered is highlighted and ratings are provided on each course or content.

Rating on each and every course completed also helps judging ones progress and position among peers and industry veterans

Notifications on new content and activity history view is extremely helpful

Makes learning fun and sport. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Initial dashboard should have more KPIs.

Trending topics needs to be highlighted.

Recommendations needs to be provided based on the courses the user covers previously.

Should allow content to be downloaded with watermark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider one of the best platforms to learn and also understand your position among peers. Great User Experience , Content and Features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helped me in learning Snowflake in a great way.

Helped me become very well acquainted with Snowflake.

Also able to see my position in terms of knowledge when compared to peers and industry veterans.

Rating on completion of individual content is very very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Success Manager (Strategic Accounts)
Pre Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

I love how versatile this LMS platform is for creating content for technical training that is interactive and engaging. The on-demand capability is a game-changer as well. This software is very user friendly for the content creator even if they are not a pro at creating this type of content. Our organization use this platform as a standard for all teams across the board. The results have been wonderful and it has been widely accepted. From a sales enablement standpoint, this solution automate its learning paths and simplify onboarding of sales reps and improve their ramp up time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting can be a difficult fully understand. However while looking at other LMS vendors there is no perfect solution that can match all the goals of all company types, sizes and industries but this one is almost there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must purchase for any company who want to take their LMS to a whole new level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking to provide technical information in a fun, easy to use manner for a non-technical audience. As well as increasing the ramp-up time for the sales rep Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Pre-Sales Engineer
What do you like best?

Application availability on mobile, laptop and web, being able to submit documents and quiz modules is friendly and interactive

Links provided in to the original content of the provided presentation

Links to web sources of the public material on the web

Categorizations of topics is well sorted and easy to find

GUI is really user Friendly and memorable even if you use the mobile application or through your laptop

I like that I could bookmark some favorite topics

Score card is very nice tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not really a dislike but would like to have something like top picks based on the user experience and areas of interest and local market needs

Media player needs to be enhanced to avoid glitches happens if you use rewind or forward to certain point in the video

Would like to see an option to take a screen shot from the video if I'm interested in the presentation viewed

sometimes it is not needed to wait till the end of the quiz to know the wrong quiz answers

Content summary documents should be enhanced based on specific regions and market needs

Provide more market insights on the most important topics published on the web related to the topic in the training provided

Scoring could be better by suggesting some topics to increase the score level Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

training and product updates and knowledge and sales enablement and new products selling points and competitive analysis and customer interaction , organization updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Advisor
What do you like best?

The structure and the easiness, very simple but efficient tool. I like also the engagement inside the training and learning tools, great also the idea to earn a certificate and to print it and save it for future reference. Great! You can record audio and video and submit only when you are sure is the right one, you can decide to remove the recorded ones or leave it there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say is to put in default only the incomplete training, I think it's better to leave only the incomplete training and learning course and then have the possibility to change it as you prefer. Not sure but I think that would be good to have an automatic save of the work you have done and to know where you left last time to avoid to go back again and again. This are just things that in my opinion can help to improve my experience and also for other users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would certainly recommend this tool as it's helping me a-lot in my job and career progression. If you want learn and be trained, especially during this new way of work, this is probably the best way to learn and do course online. I have been hired during lockdown, so thanks to Mindtickle I have reached a very good level of knowledge and it's no finished yet, so super recommended tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For sure, in my case, to be a novel in the industry it is a great source of learning, the benefits are great improvement in my role, more confidence in what I am doing thanks also to Mindtickle. The fact also that you earn points while you are attending, "force you" to complete the course in a very good engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Architect - Master ASE Data Center and Cloud, TOGAF 9.1 Certified
What do you like best?

It has an easy facility to record my work via mobile or desktop. It also comes with an AI to automatically rate the presentation. It can also package multi-media courseware whose content can have a periodic check of content or knowledge awareness of learner. I also like that it has a resume facility built in the courseware where you can pause and continue learning from a long running courseware.

It's also a repository of previous work. So I can monitor my progress as I get to work on more projects and my ratings. It is also a single place that hosted our corporate courseware, our enablement projects, and our ratings from managers.

The ability to upload our content is also easy. It allows for drafts to be recorded and later get finalized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The AI is nice but is not intelligent enough. A lot of ways to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you require the following

1. Central repository for enablement multi-media materials or content

2. Mobile access for the content

3. Content with monitoring capabilities - checks, quizzes, AI-based assessment, pause-continue

4. Manager and staff access

You will find MindTickle as a platform for this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Primarily enablement of sales people. The courseware right now in MindTickle tackles customer interactions and dialogues. It also covers industry-specific material that I can always go back to. It also has important product and technology subjects that are delivered at various levels. The mix of customer interactions and product and tech materials coupled with industry-specific material help sales folks acquire the needed foundation to be customer conversant. Best of all, it is available via mobile device access. Sales folks are always on the go, and having it available via mobile helps a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like the most is how easy the platform is. We can search through the courses very smoothly and we have some courses assigned to us so that we make sure not to miss them. I kind of like the fact that you have a score as well depending on how good you are at answering questions between each courses. It makes you want to succeed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing so far that I dislike about the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want something very simple to use, very effective and with the ability to organize the courses by subjects, share assets, and onboard quickly your employees then I would recommend you to consider MintTickle! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit I got from MindTickle is that it allowed me to get onboard very quickly. We had a full two months onboarding on MindTickle following courses, answering questions, looking at videos and after that I was able to work with customers straight away with the good knowledges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The easy platform and the way you can take your courses, even if you need to exit, it allows you to continue from the point that you left it. The way that you can see the videos and be sure that you can learn. In addition to that the exams or quiz that you need to do to finish the course is perfect, because that will make you take the course for real if not you cannot move foward, it makes you put attention to what you are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way that the course needs to be search, I think that they browser can actually show or find the course that we need to take according to the words that are in the search bar, there are some scenarios, when, if you enter one single letter wrong so, the system is not going to show you the course, and you think that you are not enrolled or that maybe, the course is not in your bucket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will highly recommend to use this tools as it will really really help you out to be the best on what you are doing in your organization and have a really high performance, this is a tool where you can actually learn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Part of the duty at work, like information on how to work with customer, ways to help them out, and the way that can be done.

It helps me to know better the tools that we need to use in my daily basis, as it show you with images and videos step by step what can bee done with the tools and be sure that it will help you to your perfmormance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Accounts
What do you like best?

We have been using MindTickle for quite a while and it is a great e-learning platform that all teams in an Org can take advantage of.

We have hundreds of videos and you can easily see them and go in to watch them. It is also able to upload docs, pdfs and have interactive "video-game" style learning quizzes and views which is really fun to utilize and learn from.

During our on-site training sessions, we also took advantage of the MindTickle App which helped keep employees engaged. In the App, we were able to answer questions live each day, answer polls, and have deeper learning into what was presented during the live sessions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to see the order of videos and I wish that there was some better filtering. I think that there is some room for improvement on the UI/UX as it does seem a little outdated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an enablement tool for your org, I believe this is a great tool with a lot of different functionalities and features to help keep your employees engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping with learning across the organization. There is a bunch of gamification elements to make it fun for all employees to participate and track where they stand in regards to the enablement items. There are also elements where our team has been asked to record elevator pitches that we are able to record within the MindTickle app and submit to our bosses for grading which is a great way to check in on the knowledge that each employee has and also see how we are presenting it to customers via zoom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics Consultant
What do you like best?

I like MindTickle because you can have all the information that you need in the same place. It is also very interactive and you can have different type of information on it. Moreover it is interesting that some of the most important companies are using it to share their information and to educate people. I also like that people may do tests on it and you can see how your peers (people inside your company) and other people that are using the same platform are doing. That defies you to learn and use it more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yet I haven't found anything that I dislike. But it would be very interesting to use it with another company so that I can compare if all the functionalities are the same and to see if there may be any inconsitency between them. Sometimes it may be a little difficult to find some topics or tests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My main recommendation is to use some time at first to understand the platform so you can get the best of it. It may also be interesting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to learn and understand more about a specific topic. The main benefit that I have realized is that there are different types of content (videos, presentations, etc.) in the same platform and you have no problem loading and downloading them. It is also really good divided because you can make different folders to found a specific topic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how mind tickle tracks your progress and it's easy to follow what has been completed and what still needs to be completed. As a sales rep, Clients take top priority so rejoining a training I had to quit is easy.

I love the badges and even did a bunch of extra training so that I could beat a few of my colleague's scores. The scoring and badges create a fun way to stay motivated and to complete some of the optional trainings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program can be slow to track my progress so I can't tell if I've completed a training 100% I usually closeout and have to join again to see if progress has been made.

I haven't found the filters very helpful and can get lost while looking for specific training that is required. I am not sure how to improve this but the file folders and dropdowns don't seem to be as helpful as I wish they would be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great program. Seriously clean and easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a platform that can disseminate information across a department or organization. It is also fantastic for training. If the program UI requires you to create your own folders just know that you will need to keep those organized internally so that your employees can easily find the training they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Covid 19 makes training impossible to do in person so MindTickle has been a fantastic way for me to get training and updates remotely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Commercial Account Manager
What do you like best?

How intuitive it is wich allow me to keep motivate using it.

Also it creates a great sense of community, identifying the people doing the sames trainings as I'm doing.

Finally, it interface is quite easy to deploy and follow up our progress. For example, I can easily know how many hours I've been working on my trainings and what should be my next steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Videos are great, also the platform. The only thing I will add is the possibility to take notes while we are in training, and keep those notes for future stages or even to share with our peers.

Finally it will be great mindtickle could have an internal interactive platform we can use during onboarding for example. This will allow us to avoid using different platforms to communicate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. It's friendly, easy to follow up your learning path and you'll never be alone, there s a big community doing following the same processes as you are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for learning and training. The benefits I can find are :

- Very intuitive tool : no learning curve on the tool

- Motivation : The path to achieve our goals are very clear with milestone completion

- Sense of community : With all the people interacting it's easy to find people having the same issues and facing the same situations.

Finally, the interface is very fast, either for computer or phone. I can deploy it anywhere and is as fast any app. This is a great advantage considering this app is integrated on my company interface too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate interface: The homepage has everything that a user needs to know, which courses are in the pipeline, what are the due dates;

Individual ranking: incentivises users to try for better results, and creates a healthy competition between them, which can be used for variable compensation incentives as well;

User friendly interface: very comfortable looking, it doesn't get you tired, even after long courses.

Progress tracking while you are doing a course: increase the motivation and the willingness to finish the course, while lowering the anxiety of not knowing how much will it take to finish the session. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find any dislike, but I think the page for assessments could be better looking, it looks kind of rustic.

A feature that would be great is like a Skill Tree to be designed by the contractor, but with some cool standard templates. This would definitely increase the gamification for users and allow a whole new set of possibilities with the tool, serving as a guide for Career Development, and helping people give and have visibility of how to grow in their company.

Something as a "what's next" would be amazing also, it would definitely increase the usage of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MindTickle is a very great tool for Sales Enablement. In my current company I had experiences with MT and other training platforms, but none has shown the same potential of engaging people and increasing the motivation on taking courses. It even enables compensation for the top performers on trainings.

So if you are looking for a tool that can handle high quality training material, a great user interface and easy to use + an amazing ranking system, I strongly recommend you to consider MindTickle at the top of your list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm taking trainings in areas related to my job, so it's increasing my awareness of other people roles, and this increases the sense of belonging for me. Other than that, sometimes I'm assigned some mandatory trainings that would tend to be boring, but the platform makes it cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

How it is interactive enough to keep you engaged. The site is easy to navigate and user friendly. I am able to see what needs to be completed/required to complete by my company and go back in research concepts to further expand my knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this software. Easy to understand and apply what is relevant to my position. I guess if there was something there could be improved it would be being able to pause certain parts of videos or explanations. That can be hard and mess with the completing of the training required by the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it@ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product knowledge is readily available to me and I am able to narrow concepts down to an understanding beneficial to me and those I am working with. I am able to review things on my own time and engage how deeply I wish depending on the situation. I am able to review what my colleagues are working on and further expand knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nonprofit Relationship Manager
What do you like best?

Knowledge checks, ability to stop the course and return down the line. The videos and testimonials from folks internally. These resonate with me more than reading, sometimes when I have to read a long segment without a video I feel myself losing engagement. I also appreciate how there are resources that are embedded within the courses that we can save for later and revisit. Oftentimes it's hard to learn new tactics or policies without putting them into practice first, so it's helpful that MindTickle allows us to take away something that we can leverage once the topics become relevant to us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's hard to see what is all assigned to me and keep track of due dates etc. I feel like I get a lot of emails from MindTickle about courses that I need to complete but then find it difficult to actually identify where all of those courses live on the platform. It would also be interesting if there was some sort of collaboration or accountability on the platform. Once again, I get all these emails but then sometimes wonder if I actually completed the course I was supposed to or not -- in part due to my confusion with the organization but also because there's a lack of follow up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that the folks assigning these courses are monitoring completion and you should see high success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Learning sales, learning company culture, etc. Learned new policies and keeping track of change at LinkedIn, for example if we have a new model for how to sell or need to learn about a product feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The detailed and to the point explaination,I could also learn how it integrates with other network and security devices , and the reporting mechanism was good. It had different customizations available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None as such, everything was answered and approached, and I could not find any flaws.Though I was using the product the first time the experience was good and got comfortable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every customer or a vendor who is serving a customer with a huge or complex network structure should invariably use MindTickle.This will really help the customer and we as a partner will surely be held as a trusted companion for serving the purpose.Also you get a good support from the Product services team, and the local team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving better visibility in terms of network traffic and web traffic.The customer had a very fast and huge network where he had challenges to monitor all the devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The categorizations and the filters are amazing, you can sort through courses by title, completed/incomplete, so it is really easy to search for a particular topic. Great indexing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time limits are there, which one may forget if it is aligned with your weekly off. Email reminders have now been introduced so that helps a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is useful for maintaining office data, process updates, etc. You cannot remember every single update by heart. A quick glance through the app helps a lot, especially when you don't even need to go to your computer anymore. The app is available on your smartphone itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is kind of like a mini knowledge/information base. Any data you need to quickly confirm, any process update you want to verify, MindTickle is the app for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.