Mindstamp Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Mindstamp is by far the best interactive platform out there. The platform is beyond user friendly. I had a hard time finding a platform that could host over 100 videos while making it easily use hotspots, call to action buttons, and an interface easy to work with. Mindstamp is not only easy to use, but it also is flawless when it comes to powering/hosting the videos. I am so impressed with the many different ways you have customers/clients interact with the videos. The staff at Minstamp are beyond helpful and very quick at responding/helping with any questions. I was so shocked how quick they got back to me and are on call to make sure I had the best experience while using the platform. Hands down, there is nothing else like Mindstamp out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I loved working with Mindstamp for the start of my project to the very end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dont' look anywhere else! I searched A LOT of interactive video platforms and even tried some, just to get disappointed and continue my search. I am so happy I found Mindstamp and wouldn't use/trust any other platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am an immersive theatre creator and due to the COVID-19 pandemic, live entertainment has been haulted. I wanted to find a way to have my performers interact with the audience remotely. Mindstamp made possible. I was able to film scenes and have the audience choose their own adventure by utilizing the hotspots, buttons, images, and pop-up messages/questions. The audience was taken through a storyline by choosing the next scenes/videos. For anyone trying to do something creative with film, this has been an easy and enhanced experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mindstamp Overview

What is Mindstamp?

Make Every Play Count. Mindstamp helps you dramatically increase the impact and results of your video content by enhancing your videos with buttons, questions, hotspots, drawings, and more to drive action, engagement, and understanding.

Mindstamp Details

Mindstamp Reviews

Showing 4 Mindstamp reviews
Already have Mindstamp?
Central Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Mindstamp's platform allows us to deliver our distance learning curriculum to students throughout California. Teachers and administrators are continually praising the system's ease of use, design, functionality, and - most importantly - how well it engages their students with the interactive questions and tools. It has made distance learning accessible and fun, which is not a feat easily accomplished these days. Furthermore, Mindstamp's team has gone above and beyond to create custom, scalable solutions for us. They have never hesitated to quickly resolve any request we make, and have consistently gone above and beyond to give us superior service. Our distance learning platform could have easily fallen flat without their continued partnership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly couldn't think of anything - Every request we have made to Mindstamp has been met with a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system that will offer you interactive videos and advanced reporting features, look no further. As I mentioned, we reached out to Mindstamp about something that was above and beyond, and they were happy to exceed our expectations and create a platform around your needs. So my recommendation? If you're considering Mindstamp, reach out. They will surprise you with their flexibility and accommodation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As mentioned in the previous section, Mindstamp has allowed us to create a distance learning curriculum that can be distributed to schools districts throughout California. They have allowed us to create a unique, custom, scalable platform that can deliver our content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mindstamp was really easy to use, and the price was extremely reasonable. I looked for a bunch of interactive video platforms that would allow me to add hotspots on a video - I must have signed up/tried at least 7 different platforms, but Mindstamp was the easiest, fastest and best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to download the interactive video - this would make it easier to do a lot more with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to make an interactive video, and you don't have a lot of time to figure out how to do it with code, Mindstamp is for you! Easy to use, easy to embed, and the team is very helpful if you need extra help. They went the extra mile to make sure my video was working exactly the way I needed it to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed to add hotspots to my video that would jump to a specific time in the video when a viewer clicked on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Mindstamp offer a great set of tools to build interactive videos, but the most standout feature is their customer support.

Great response to whatever you need to start building your project, great attention to detail and a one-on-one personal support that is hard to find these days. A pleasure to work with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that requires to mention. And the little things are always taken care by the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interactive video Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, Pickleball Analytics
What do you like best?

the design is excellent: very clean, good for consumer or business. The best thing though is there is no product out there like this: great, visionary product that will cover A LOT of use cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, does the job, a few minor things here and there, but, great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

turning my videos into interactive / app-like experiences Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Mindstamp?

Mindstamp Categories on G2