MightySignal

MightySignal

4.7

MightySignal is a mobile app intelligence that provides up to date and accurate data on which SDKs iOS and Android apps are using.

Work for MightySignal?

Learning about MightySignal?

MightySignal Reviews

Ask MightySignal a Question
MightySignal review by Brooke L.
Brooke L.

"Excellent product, fantastic team"

What do you like best?

The SDK identification and Explore features are particularly helpful, and I can't say enough about the level of support we've received from their team. It truly feels like a partnership.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to note here - there's one data point that would be helpful, but they're already working on integrating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this tool.

MightySignal provides us with high quality app and publisher data, allowing us to better understand our target accounts and identify new ones.

We've found the data to be more accurate than what's available from others, and our experience working with their team has been fantastic. We love how they're continually asking for feedback and improving the tool. The service consistently gets better and better.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MightySignal
Showing 19 MightySignal reviews
MightySignal review by Administrator

"MightySignal is the leader in real-time mobile app and SDK Intelligence"

What do you like best?

The very high quality of MightySignal's data is unquestionably the best part of the platform. A close second is MightySignal's team. They are very responsive and always happy to help with any issue!

What do you dislike?

MightySignal has a ton of very high quality data, but at times it can be difficult for us to get access to it. However their team has been putting a lot of work into remedying this and have made incredible progress.

MightySignal solves business problems across our entire organization including marketing, sales, customer success, and leadership. MightySignal helps our marketing team figure out which technologies our prospects are using so they can tailor content to them appropriately in a scalable way. In addition, MightySignal's data helps our outbound sales team figure out which companies not only have the largest potential opportunity value, but also which apps and teams are best suited to utilize our services. Our Customer Success team utilizes MightySignal to see which other technologies our customers are using so they can pre-prepare for calls and make bespoke recommendations to our clients depending on what their tech stack looks like. Our leadership team uses MightySignal to help understand the market landscape, market size, and help find white space.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MightySignal

"Insightful data"

What do you like best?

The realtime data gathered is very important context for my position as a customer success manager. Knowing the total downloads of a variety of devices gives me the information I need to follow up with customers who might be having difficulties, or those experiencing rapid growth.

What do you dislike?

In the Trending Apps view, the UI is a little confusing - I would anticipate the Rank of the app to be filterable. I would also like to see the category of the app (game/utility/productivity/etc.) in the table of data too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MightySignal provides a layer of data unavailable in an easily consumable format anywhere else. They are a very valuable part of our information collection stack.

Business Problems: SDK penetration of my app & competitors' apps & the trend up or down.

Benefits:

What Mobile Marketing solution do you use?

MightySignal review by Brooke L.
Brooke L.

"Excellent product, fantastic team"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this tool.

MightySignal review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"The Best SDK Scanner on the Market (For a variety of reasons)"

What do you like best?

Live Scan , Facebook Ad intelligence, Live timeline - I follow over 50 SDK's currently and see which apps ad which SDK on a daily basis, real-time accuracy, Chrome Extension, MAU charts, Explore Feature, build solid reports on boolean logic,

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, we asked for internationalization and it was added within a month. I think many companies try to differentiate on their App Store Chart capabilities. The reality is that ASO is free on app annie and others, I even like Apple Store and Google Play charts for seeing which apps are hot in terms of the app rankings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You want SDK intelligence, nothing else on the market compares.

I uses MightySignal tool before every meeting I have, and before every email I send. We want to see which apps use different SDK's, and which of them are spending money on advertising or other analytics solutions specifically. I'm aware of other tools that do this (Apptopia, Mixrank) These tools are a joke compared to MightySignal. Why would I want to see what SDK's an app had 2 years ago when I can live scan them and see what's in there right now? I love that you can see a timeline, I love to reach out to apps who have added a specific SDK week to week, it tells me which apps are being invested in :) Slow SDK data leaves so much money on the table, with MightySignal all of that money is mine and I learn about these things first.

We want to see "signals" that tell us a certain app may have budget for other tools, they must have budget for ours. This tool helps guide my sales meetings, helps guide my prospecting and outreach with quick reliable SDK data that I can trust when reaching out to high level executives. CEO's don't want to read the same SDR email over and over again, they want to see someone who really understands their business challenges, MightySignal helps you do that. If I know someone uses a competitor or a partner SDK, it's a game changer. The chrome extension is gold as well for efficiency.

MightySignal review by User in Internet

"Amazing product for mobile app tech sales"

What do you like best?

The information is comprehensive and updated regularly. It's a great way to find out which players in the space have money, are spending money, and need tools.

In order to make a sale for mobile AB testing product, we had to make sure our prospective had enough users and the need for us. If they had competitors, it gave us a head start to highlight how we differentiate ourselves to solve some of their trickier pain points.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more flexibility on customization, especially in making reports for SalesForce.

It was a pretty work-changing product that sped up our time in finding leads exponentially

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the tiral!

It was really hard to find out where to look to outbound to new prospective clients. Might Signal gave us an always updating database that allowed us to sort through apps in many different ways to find new clients.

MightySignal review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great people building a great product"

What do you like best?

MightySignal's product and customer service are superb. It's refreshing to see a company that keeps on working on their product and searching for feedback from their partners.

What do you dislike?

I was missing a certain feature but they took the feedback and are currently developing it.

As a leading Adtech company, it's important for us to know which companies are using certain SDKs and it helps us to seize various sales and business development opportunities at the right moment while the leads are relevant. Having the intel a couple of clicks away is extremely valuable to our business and MightySignal allows us to stay up to date with all the changes. Their team is great all around and we are happy to be their partner.

MightySignal review by User in Computer Software

"Trustworthy data with user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

Being able to query quickly and easily through the explore feature. The timeline feature is very useful for alerting the field as well.

What do you dislike?

There's still lots of room for improvement. Wish the team could move fast but understandable they have lots of customers to serve as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and try other products as well to test accuracy. We did an RFP and asked for trial use for a few weeks. During that time, we ran analysis on apps that we were confident had certain SDKs. Some other vendors turned out to be blowing smoke and making up data / accuracy.

Tracking our customers, potential sales, and competitors. Doing strategic analysis on markets and potential markets. Trending growth on different companies.

MightySignal review by Ruby F.
Ruby F.

"MightySignal helps us gather data about our potential clients"

What do you like best?

MightySignal provides accurate Mobile Apps analysis and it saves me the time of building this solution internally.

Almost all of the data available on the platform is available via the API - this is .a great plus for me.

What do you dislike?

Missing bulk API for pulling Publisher data - Ideally I would like to be able to pull multiple Publisher IDs in one query, therefore reducing my total number of requests significantly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to build this in-house, it's not worth it.

MightySignal helps us gather data about our potential clients

MightySignal review by Manvi G.
Manvi G.

"MightySignal team has been responsive and willing to help with our requests."

What do you like best?

How responsive the team is and willing to get on the phone and really understand our requirements. They continue support our needs, which is great!

What do you dislike?

Not ideal how long sometimes things can take

MightySignal has a wealth of data on the world's mobile sdks and it helps us review our market.

MightySignal review by Serena L.
Serena L.

"Helpful insights for your account management team"

What do you like best?

As a Customer Success Manager, I want to have my pulse on what my customers are thinking and MightySignal does a great job of letting me do that. I can check which SDKs they've installed or uninstalled to get a sense of how they think about their tech stack.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit confusing to see which app is the correct one in the search results.

- Customer Health

- Understanding customer's tech stack

- Preventing churn

- Identifying sales opportunities

MightySignal review by User

"Great insights into mobile apps"

What do you like best?

Prior to using Mighty Signal I was doing all of my app research by downloading individual apps and playing around with them to figure out what their tech stack was. If it required logging in to use the app, I was either out of luck or had to create multiple accounts just for research - too tedious.

What do you dislike?

Some data can be incorrect or out of date, which if you are using mighty signal for sales it can a big set back if you make conclusions based on misinformation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If mobile apps are a big part of your business, consider buying

Solving prospecting/competitive intel problems with MightySignal - benefits from grouped reporting of competitors

MightySignal review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"MightySignal: a MUST have if you are in mobile apps"

What do you like best?

If you own a mobile app or are in the mobile app ecosystem, MightySignal is a MUST HAVE. Great source of intelligence about trends, and latest technologies.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. They are getting better and better every day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service! Great team!

Competitive intelligences, Sales tools to go into an account prepared, latest trends and whats hot

MightySignal review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Marketing Analytics Manager"

What do you like best?

I love the easy to use UI where I can build detailed custom reports, follow SDKs and companies, and keep a track of the newcomers in the industry.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more fields which we can export through the UI, and also a higher export limit.

Looking at the different SDKs developers are using helps us understand market shifts and informs our customer acquisition strategy.

MightySignal review by Coco H.
Coco H.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Pulls relevant information for my sales needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. It's a great product!

I'm able to see if my prospects are using our competitors' SDKs.

MightySignal review by User in Computer Software

"Best App Data! "

What do you like best?

It's great that we can track specific SDK installs and those are projected to my 'timeline'

What do you dislike?

Not a great 'history' function. I would like to see the previous app publishers that I've looked up. I also don't like the LinkedIn data they find for app publishers. It's usually just the first company that an app publisher has built an app for and not the actual company who published the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need information on what software app publishers are using, look no further.

We need to understand what analytics SDK publishers are using.

MightySignal review by George S.
George S.

"Great sales/marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

Love the insight MightySignal provides about the mobile app ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few changes at the company but the open, honest, and constant communication helps keep me confident of their direction.

Demand generation and market intelligence. We better understand where we stand in active deals as well as who to target based on technology.

MightySignal review by Sati L.
Sati L.

"Must have and awesome tool if you are in apps world"

What do you like best?

I like the best that you need to have just one tool to check all the necessary info for hunting.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can list here, just would be great to see in addition if an app has Ad spend somewhere else except Facebook

You can estimate a business impact of a deal that allows you to focus only on the things with 80% probability will give you performance.

MightySignal review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"SDR for Mobile Marketing"

What do you like best?

exporting, user interface, weekly updates, explorer v2

What do you dislike?

can't export charts from individual countries

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/q

helps with prospecting

"MightSignal"

What do you like best?

Super easy and user friendly UI and good integration with Salesforce making it useful for tracking and reporting the data

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more use cases being solved outside of Mobile SDK that can extend its purpose

Mobile App analytics, SDKs, lead tracking and active marketing.

Learning about MightySignal?

* We monitor all MightySignal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.