I have been using one drive for past few years. Some of the things which I like are
1. If seamlessly backup the entire file system into the cloud, which enables us to share our files and folders with ease.
2. I also liked the fact that its safe and secure; we can provide permission and define who can access these shared files.
3. Since, the data is getting stored in microsoft cloud, its reliable and its available 24*7. We don't have to worry about safety of our critical data.
4. Its integration with microsoft apps like one note, teams, excel are amazing and they work behind the scenes really well.
5. It has rich clients for desktop - both mac and windows, web based super fast interface, and mobile apps for both ios and android.
It makes using and user can sync between multiple devices very easily. I often use one note with my laptop and mobile, and I really like how fast it syncs data between those 2 apps.
6. Single sign on is also great feature which makes this easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.