Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service

3.8

FieldOne Sky is the agile platform for Intelligent field service management enabling companies to deliver world class customer experiences in the field while maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs.

Work for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service?

Learning about FieldOne Sky?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Reviews

Showing 120 FieldOne Sky reviews
FieldOne Sky review by Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

"Cleaned Up My Field Audit Department"

What do you like best?

There are so many dynamics to this software, they've thought of almost anything you could need. It integrates into Outlook seamlessly. Multiple apps available for download. We use Planner for everything, which allows us to create a planner for each assignment and keep track of all of our data, next steps and files for that assignment in one place. We're all in on the same page without constantly having to ask each other where we're at on an assignment.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be tricky. Not necessarily easy to navigate. There are a few different hubs that can take you to different areas of the program, but you usually have to go through multiple pages first for some things, or back track, sometimes it can be a hunt. And it's buggy. Right not even though I've updated the names of some planners, the old names are still listed which puts the planners out of order when searching through all of them.

Communication. We can easily communicate with each other about the assignment without having to actually talk to each other and interrupt their workflow. Everything we need is right there in one place.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
FieldOne Sky review by Administrator

"Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is great"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service the ease of use seems to be the best part for me. the integration of software allowing you to exhibit data as well as logistics and locations Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service can improve by creating walk thru tutorials that are free for new users and companies new employees familiarizing themselves with the program.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service can improve by creating walk thru tutorials that are free for new users and companies new employees familiarizing themselves with the program. It can be a little easier for the user to export data from a document to the worksheet youre working on. at the same time there is not much that I dislike regarding this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service provides us with the essential office programs for daily utilization Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service gives us many benefits especially the ability to illustrate the data inputted as well as locations that are commonly used by my company.

What Field Service Management solution do you use?

FieldOne Sky review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Excellent Contact Management"

What do you like best?

I like that the CRM program can be customized for individual businesses, and their needs, and the point-and-click ease of use. I appreciate the Outlook integration you can incorporate, as well.

What do you dislike?

Learning the program was a bit cumbersome at first, but once I got the hang of it, it's become invaluable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you take the time to learn the program, it becomes a great tool and can be highly customized depending on your business needs.

Dynamics 365 allows me, as an administrative worker, assist a sales team within my organization in retaining contacts, keeping up with prospects, and streamlining all communications, whether that be via emails that can be integrated from Outlook, or tracking sales numbers proficiently. There are so many great and easy ways to run reports on sales and salesperson activity through the program.

FieldOne Sky review by Aisha K.
Aisha K.

"A reliable software for sales."

What do you like best?

To begin with, this tool is very easy to set up and get used. The product can also integrates with other applications like Office 365, etc. Their support help when needed is very amazing.

Syncing the calendar and adding of note on this product is some of things i like in this tool. It can also help in management of customers data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to complain about, just that its mobile version is not that good, and the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is the best tool for organizing of events even from outside your working place. Anybody should try this amazing software.

It can keep work flow between members from different locations.

Managing customers data.

Scheduling of different services.

FieldOne Sky review by Peter W.
Peter W.

"Perfect solution for contact centre operations"

What do you like best?

It is capable of handling and logging all inbound, outbound correspondence and call logs. You can import and export data fluently to any source required.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it does not work so well with CITRIX so this can prove to be tricky. Everyone uses CITRIX these days and the CRM does tend to lag with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. I guarantee it will be worth the cost. For contact centre operations, it really does handle your needs. It is universal, fast, adaptable and is compatible with many other generic CRM solutions.

Productivity is improving tremendously. It can log all our correspondence, calls, faxes etc. You can scan data to it, import and export data to other business sources. It really is a one size fits all solution.

FieldOne Sky review by Jackie A.
Jackie A.

"Part of Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Familiarity

Dynamics CRM, as you would expect from a Microsoft product, has a very simple user look and feel especially for those familiar with SharePoint or Office, the UI is genuinely uncluttered and easy to use, meaning that adoption training and familiarisation should be at a minimum.

What do you dislike?

Late to the cloud.

Unlike many competitors in the world of CRM, Dynamics is not cloud born and bred, this has meant in turn that not only has Dynamics been late to the cloud it is also playing catch up, only adding social functionality quite recently. At its heart Microsoft are now a middle aged blue-chip fighting hard to play catch up with the new kids on the block

Dynamics allows you to adopt a Hybrid Cloud Strategy mixing and matching for optimal performance and security

FieldOne Sky review by April J.
April J.

"Good tool for field service management"

What do you like best?

Being able to dispatch a tech through the software is one of my favorite features. Normally we would have to make calls, emails and things can fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

As of now I have no issues or dislikes with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with all software learn the product it does take awhile to load in all of your field service techs information

As stated earlier this has gotten rid of a lot of our scheduling issues. We can schedule a service tech in field with just a few clicks where before if someone didn't answer their phone or missed an email then we could potentially lose a client.

FieldOne Sky review by April R.
April R.

"Used specifically for work purposes."

What do you like best?

I like that it works properly. I like that it by as come into existence and is something that is becoming more and more popular. I've never heard of this product until I took one of my courses at university and learned more.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There isn't much about the product that I can say I dislike or necessarily hate. Everything is a learning and growing process, trial and error. The more the product is accessed/used, the better the knowledge and experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Not solving any business problems per se, but there are many benefits.

FieldOne Sky review by User

"Microsoft = everyone knows how to use it! "

What do you like best?

This is an awesome tool that comes with all the elements that you need to improve your business, because Dynamics allows you to cover a big range of opportunities, working through five services: Sales, Service, Finance and Operations, Talent and Marketing. You can cover all the needs of your business through only one app, the support customer is awesome and the software works perfectly.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Dynamics, it comes with the features that you need for your business and has an easy integration with another Microsoft software like MS Office for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

as a business tool it is great I can hold meetings at any time and anywhere with just having a good connection to the network, to give guaranteed support.

Making sure I'm aware of my orders/protects and seeing exactly what stages of production they are in within our company is very nice.

FieldOne Sky review by Renee O.
Renee O.

"microsoft dynamics"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage our customers/candidates! This helps to stay organized and in constant contact with customers!

What do you dislike?

Ease of use, I think it could be a bit more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As mentioned before ease of use was not the best but the product is heading in the right direction! I would use this product again.

I am able to keep better track of customers and candidates for positions open.

FieldOne Sky review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Microsoft dynamics "

What do you like best?

better management, easy scheduling, remote troubleshooting, monitor real-time activity, a great extension of a Microsoft product, customization of CRM

What do you dislike?

interface, no cloud intergration, very pricey

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was designed for a sales based business by helping to process, track, and manage the day to day sales. Customization is a plus for this program, but your administator should have knowledge of Javescript. There is a free-trial that is available if you want to try it out for your business.

the schedule board feature lets you share with the entire team to monitor the daily schedules of each engineer and monitor real-time updates on each job

FieldOne Sky review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Satisfied with program’s outreach "

What do you like best?

Gives you the ability to efficiently communicate present time with colleagues regarding clients with all possible information on it. Virtually accessible from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

The layout. It might just be company exclusive, but I would like for the layout and better font resizing/rearranging of tools on screen

All customers’ needs addressed through CRM.

FieldOne Sky review by Cory B.
Cory B.

"Municipal Review for MD 365"

What do you like best?

It is very useful because I can save the information of each company I encounter as well as schedule tasks such as reminders and important notes that

allow me to better control my day to day and meetings with multiple clients.

What do you dislike?

Can become overwhelming due to a lot of content. Other than that, there is nothing I have noticed to be overly concerning yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Email, cloud, and calendar all in one place along with word, excel and so on. This makes it easy to log into one location for all that you will need for the work day.

FieldOne Sky review by Gerell B.
Gerell B.

"365"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to detect and diagnose a problem before customers become aware of any issues.

What do you dislike?

We often receive tickets about bugs within the software, I have seen apps crash. The software use alot of memory and sometimes become unresponsive after being open for a long time.

The layout is visually appealing to my eyes. For resource planning it is excellent. It accommodates well business processes and workflow to almost any process that you need to ass to the smallest team to the large and more complex ones.

FieldOne Sky review by Alex G.
Alex G.

"Software is intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

One of the main problems of Dynamics CRM is poor technical support, which responds to requests for a long time. Because of this, it may take several days to solve even minor problems.

We use Dynamics CRM as the main service for customer relations. The application allows you to manage your customer base and partners. You can create detailed reports, tasks and schedules. There is a built-in file storage.

FieldOne Sky review by Astha S.
Astha S.

"FieldOne Sky: Ultimate tool to take your service to #1"

What do you like best?

Highly impressed how the app helps in bringing all the features under a common roof. Scheduling, routing, inventory management and better service levels are primary aims of almost all companies and that is what this tool does. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

We have tried using this tool and there was some problem merging with the mobile devices we have. Other than that there weren't any issues, however the mobile issues were also resolved later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A highly recommended tool for all the organizations who want to derive operational benefits. Help to see everything at a single place and take better decisions which helps the organization in long run and achieve better service satisfaction.

We are a logistics company and we are leveraging technology much more than anyone in the industry in the country today. This helps us stay ahead of our competition and even being a new firm we are growing at the rate of approx 25-30 percent year on year. The tool helps us minimize our costs and serve our customers in a much better way than using traditional methods. It helps us keep a check on the real time analysis and come up with innovative solutions to overcome any hurdles.

FieldOne Sky review by Administrator

"Convenient and efficient "

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of the program. It was easy to set up and came in handy quite often. Also it answered to our problems and simplified planning with clients. At our school, we meet regularly with teachers and this was very effective to plan within the school.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to this program was that it is slightly costy. After the first year of purchasing this product, I realized I had to set asside a better budget if I were to keep using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to have a budget planned out if the program will be used and repurchased on a yearly bases.

Planning meetings with clients and fellow coworkers made easy.

FieldOne Sky review by Sarah  Q.
Sarah Q.

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

I liked that it was easy to use, and easy access to cloud. The organization of this was thorough and easy for me to use.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any issues with this software during the time I used it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would watch for the prices and the updated versions.

The dynamics I used to track sales was fairly simple. Another benefit would be the shortcuts to create quotes and orders.

FieldOne Sky review by User in Higher Education

"Adequate"

What do you like best?

East collaboration with colleagues makes things fairly streamlined, but I wish there were better ways to interact and share multimedia files (i.e. files from different programs and in different formats) accross a variety of platforms without constantly changing interfaces.

What do you dislike?

See above: I wish there were better ways to interact and share multimedia files (i.e. files from different programs and in different formats) accross a variety of platforms without constantly changing interfaces.

Greater ability to interchange between formats

FieldOne Sky review by Administrator

" microsoft 365 the bet of microsoft to arrive at the business field"

What do you like best?

what I like most that is able to edit any type of document and check the email on any devic

What do you dislike?

that occasionally this site collapses and tends to be very slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

This site is recommended because it is very easy to use, it can be used anywhere in the world and on any device

It has allowed me to keep in touch with many clients nationally and internationally

FieldOne Sky review by User

"Next Generation of Business Tools "

What do you like best?

The best things I like is the fact that you can breakdown a comprehensive view of what is working with your customers and also how the operations are working towards increasing your sales. Also it enables you to unified relationships building efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The email campaigns should be easier and simplified to a point where you can define the filters. Also the storage space fills up quickly so it can limit how many email campaigns. Also the workflows could be better at times as well.

The benefits are that you can track, filter, and your reporting is done efficiently during business sales.

FieldOne Sky review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Cloud access in a workable platform"

What do you like best?

Integrated with office 365, so have access to business email and calendar natively which is a big plus. also there are a lot of online tools for learning.

What do you dislike?

I have found some of the setup to be non-intuitive. complex implementations would likely require assistance from consultants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hiring a consultant for implementation is worth the cost.

The product has helped us consolidate our tracking tools making it easier to see time utilized per technician. also better analytics to track product issues.

FieldOne Sky review by Lawrence H.
Lawrence H.

"Great product room for improvement "

What do you like best?

Great product, the ability to creat personal views in an easier way would be great.

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to customize. Could improve a bit

Pricing new equipment for ops.

FieldOne Sky review by Takorcia N.
Takorcia N.

"Microsoft Dynamics"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is just another amazing product within the Microsoft 365 circle. This product is amazing for keeping track of sales.

What do you dislike?

The interface has it's tricks and turns but once you learn it you would fall in love.

Sales and marketing. I love the benefits of the ease of data entry and keeping track of all details.

FieldOne Sky review by Laura W.
Laura W.

"My review"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is easy to use and versatile. It can be accessed from any device. I can review, edit and provide feedback on important documents and collaborative projects on the go. It makes working from home possible.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love this software.

I can tackle any project with this software.

FieldOne Sky review by User

"Easy and complex at the same time"

What do you like best?

Being able to include Yammer and other systems. Being able to update everything at once and see different angles of where people are engaging. The user friendly set up at first.

What do you dislike?

There are so many pieces to integrate it can be unwieldly after a while. It is easy to begin but entering all the data to make use of everything becomes overwhelming after a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can yield a lot of useful customer data not only for sales but product quality and safety.

Customer reactions to safety issues and perceived quality.

FieldOne Sky review by User

"Great Product for Enhancing in field Operations "

What do you like best?

The most powerful impact with this tool is the time saving aspect. It allows you to avoid double entry and offers a collaborative platform for users.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little steep for smaller businesses but the benefits could outweigh that depending on how you utilize the tools.

The integration with many different apps and tools makes analytics a breeze. The ability to auto fill lead information and lead scoring help to make communication easier but also saves time by scoring the leads.

FieldOne Sky review by calli s.
calli s.

"Great"

What do you like best?

We love using Microsoft Dynamics 365 because there are many different options to do a variety of different options

What do you dislike?

I have not found any features that I do not like about it.

We are able to lay out many different things and it makes out products easier to find

FieldOne Sky review by User in Business Supplies and Equipment
User in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Complex problem - easy solution"

What do you like best?

The application has the most seamless servicing system that I have come across. It allows for efficient servicing for customers with in-app scheduling and estimated time of arrival and updates.

What do you dislike?

The application definitely needs someone already familiar with the concept and has a general idea of what to do.

A perk of this application is that it allows for us to communicate with the customer by providing them with real-time updates, which breaks a barrier and lets the customer feel comfortable and at ease with the servicing.

FieldOne Sky review by Johanna C.
Johanna C.

"Good software for sales"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to install and customize, my computer already had Microsoft 365 installed and integrated with Word, Excel and Power Point.

What do you dislike?

When transferring information from my old computer, sometimes it was not as seamless as expected, because of the different versions and updates.

None. It facilitates daily activities, prepare spreadsheets about sales, presentations for clients, develop reports for the company.

FieldOne Sky review by Consultant

"Microsoft dynamics 365 is an all around great product"

What do you like best?

I like that Microsoft dynamics 365 can be customized to anyone’s preferences, business, and needs. As well as the simplicity to use. Truly appreciate them keeping the user in mind with this product.

What do you dislike?

it is a simple product to use. But you will definitely need a little time to familiarize yourself with all the features.

With Microsoft dynamics 365 I’ve been able to assist my sales team with keeping up with our leads and the ability to share your progress with everyone.

FieldOne Sky review by Jeffrey N.
Jeffrey N.

"Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use and it wouldn't change. Always knew what to expect for the most part

What do you dislike?

It freezes ever so often. Pretty boring looking but it's a work application so that's expected.

Let's me find the jobs I need to find and match the candidates.

FieldOne Sky review by Robin H.
Robin H.

"Simplicity at its best"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how easy this program is and how clients can interact

What do you dislike?

so far, nothing. The program is straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must try

Ease of use, that clients can use the web portal to track technicians, we can troubleshoot issues to avoid sending out a technician unless absolutely necessary. Cost effective

FieldOne Sky review by Mariya A.
Mariya A.

"Front desk review from law firm"

What do you like best?

You can see all the details just by scrolling up and down

What do you dislike?

It takes hours to upload information and the notes are hidden

Recommendations to others considering the product

Help achieve clients satisfaction when it comes to answering them how there case is going

Giving updates to clients medical offices legal partners

FieldOne Sky review by Jillian S.
Jillian S.

"Decent Product"

What do you like best?

Preventative maintenance. Something that is always good to stay on top of and keep track of. PM is something all users should use and love.

What do you dislike?

Can't really complain about microsoft dynamics 365 for field service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

I love the drag and drop schedule board. It allows me to assign difference resources, setting up my schedules even.

FieldOne Sky review by Stephen P.
Stephen P.

"Field service made easy"

What do you like best?

I like how useful and helpful the software is, makes work easier and problem free!

What do you dislike?

N/A, no problems or dislikes with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I am able to solve problems with this software such as connections and marketing whereas without the software ai would run into problems with both.

FieldOne Sky review by Steve V.
Steve V.

"Powerful Scheduling and Mobile Friendly Solution"

What do you like best?

This application allows us to match very specific requests per skilled user without any human intervention.

What do you dislike?

Though these applications scale well to mobile devices, the interfaces can be refreshed. They feel clunky and not native to intuitive navigation around the application.

Increase our accuracy with scheduling resources without the need for manual plotting of each request.

FieldOne Sky review by Pradeep k.
Pradeep k.

"I worked as a crm developer doing costumer support using the module field service. "

What do you like best?

Crm application is very user friendly which gives user the best support they can get. And also it has become one of the most used applications to store the data of the customers.

What do you dislike?

In my experience I don’t have any dislikes.

Business problems I was involved is related to customer issues with the application.

FieldOne Sky review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Fast reliable program"

What do you like best?

I use this software at work as it is our program that runs all the registers and customer service computers in our store. It is very reliable and very accurate and I would highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

It has a lag at times. Sometimes it is very slow depending on the time of day. It does happen every once and awhile but not all the time.

It has reliable memory and saves the information that is needed to keep the business running.

FieldOne Sky review by John S.
John S.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

This software is superb! Does everything I need when working and easy enough to use.

What do you dislike?

Does take a while to get your head around different functions but pretty easy after that

Easy to access documents and help in the field service

FieldOne Sky review by Derrion S.
Derrion S.

"Ease of applied application "

What do you like best?

The basis of being able to access everything you need at once

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the fact that when the system is down some of your work isn’t saved

Working in customer relations we have a need to talk, type, and search.... it allows me to get everything done without need of help

FieldOne Sky review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Review"

What do you like best?

I do like that it is web based like many other things. The chicklets are easy to establish once you are in the program. I also like how you can see other store information within.

What do you dislike?

The program isn't super intuitive. The manuals for the program are heavy reading and not easy transferable.

We are able to see all the data across the board. Being able to see other stores info is key to success.

FieldOne Sky review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Dynamics make this business efficient "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics is integrated into our full suite of 365 MS products.

What do you dislike?

At times the map is slow and unresponsive

Analytics of mean time between failure and coupling of a brand new IoT modeled system.

FieldOne Sky review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use. There are many other programs I've used that are nothing compared to this one.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There are many other programs I've used that are nothing compared to this one

Reports are easy

FieldOne Sky review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Microsoft dynamics review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and configure. It has everything in one and does not ever seem to have issues

What do you dislike?

My work isn’t saved if my computer were to crash.

Efficiency, utilization, collaboration.

FieldOne Sky review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Comparable to Excel"

What do you like best?

You can create larger sheets without it being awkward

What do you dislike?

Not very compatible with outlook; doesn't fill well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check your work!

Still in it's initial stages, but the compatibility with the other programs in one site is already proving to be helpful

FieldOne Sky review by Melanie S.
Melanie S.

"It's Great"

What do you like best?

The ability to transform processes to increase resource productivity and customer satisfaction

What do you dislike?

Sometimes crashes on my computer, might be problem from my end

Transforming processes to increase resource productivity and customer satisfaction

FieldOne Sky review by Frederic  C.
Frederic C.

"It is a good product."

What do you like best?

It was simplistic and easy to use. It makes all things great especially for me.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything. It was easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Makes everything easier for the employees.

FieldOne Sky review by User

"User friendly, but could use some work."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Dynamics is very user friendly and doesn't take too long to learn. It is also very easy to import data from other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to set up in the beginning. It's also a little more expensive than I would like, and the customer service isn't always great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to learn.

It is very user friendly and does streamline working with team members remotely.

FieldOne Sky review by Brittany H.
Brittany H.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Ease of functions, and assistance given when help is needed.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this product and recommend it to other companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product

Organization has improved, company policies organized and effective through this product

Learning about Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service?

* We monitor all Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.