MicroAcquire Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

I learned about MicroAcquire a few months ago via ProductHunt. On a whim, I decided to post our SaaS startup to the marketplace to see if there'd be any interest (on Christmas Eve no less). In a matter of days, we got over 100+ verified buyers requesting more info. We signed an LOI with a buyer willing to purchase our company 4 days after posting. Andrew, the founder, is also incredibly helpful, responsive, and just overall great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few minor UX things that I discussed with the founder. But overall, these are literally no big deal and I have nothing I actually dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Seriously use this service. I can't recommend anything more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before this, I never would have even considered selling our "Micro-SaaS" business. I would have had no idea how one would even go about it. This made is INSANELY simple, and free for the Seller. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MicroAcquire Overview

What is MicroAcquire?

MicroAcquire is a startup acquisition marketplace that helps entrepreneurs find acquirers. Simple as that. We’ll help you start conversations that lead to an acquisition. Free. Private. No middlemen.

MicroAcquire Details

MicroAcquire helps startups find buyers. Simple as that. We’ll help you start conversations that lead to an acquisition. Free. Private. No middlemen.

MicroAcquire
2020
San Francisco, CA

MicroAcquire Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the MicroAcquire community
Have you used MicroAcquire before?

MicroAcquire Reviews

Showing 26 MicroAcquire reviews
Location
Already have MicroAcquire?
Product Lead
What do you like best?

It took me like 30min to get my product listed to MicroAcquire! It was even featured in the newsletter that went out to hundreds of thousands of subscribers. Once I had my product listed, there was nothing more I really had to do. All of the buyers just came to me. I had interested within days and ultimately sold my product to a qualified buyer in about a month. Over the experience was great. Now I'm going to use MicroAcquire to acquire my next SaaS. Overall, I highly recommend MicroAcquire if you're going to sell your digital business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of requests and many didn't really lead anywhere. Lots asked quests that were already answered in my profile. Also, it's hard to know who really is interested in buying as opposed to just interested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to have all of the information such as revenue, profit, expenses, etc before you list your product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the biggest problem I have when trying to sell my business, actually finding a buyer. It's really hard to sell a business without a network to reach out to. MicroAcquire provides that network. I realized it's just much easier to use MicroAcquire versus trying to find someone via your personal network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I liked:

- How helpful Andrew, the founder of MicroAcquire was in getting us set up for success, building out our profile, and marketing it to his buyer base.

- How much interest we had. We probably had 30 requests come in for more information, maybe a dozen meetings or serious conversations, 3 Letters of Intent to buy our company, and ultimately one closed deal to sell. Of all the platforms, brokers, personal contacts I leaned on when learning about the process to sell our company, MicroAcquire was by far the most fruitful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike. If I'm searching hard for an answer, we had a lot of interest right off the bat, but after the first couple of weeks, new buyer interest weened. Ultimately it didn't matter as we were successful in making a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To sell our company in which we did so successfully, with help from MicroAcquire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director at Snaphy Labs
What do you like best?

Never have thought that selling my startup will be that easy. Thanks to Andrew and Microaquire. The process is so simple and has no learning curve. Everything is completely transparent. Never have seen such an amazing platform in a long time. All investors/buys are super genuine and quality control is amazing.

Andrew's response time is in minutes. You shoot an email for something and within minutes he replies. Way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like in Microaquire, but I think filters in the seller section can be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were a SAAS company and it is very hard to find a genuine SAAS buyer/investor who can give us a good return, as not many are aware of that kind of technology but Microaquire did it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder in Residence
What do you like best?

We used MicroAcquire to sell our company and the experience was excellent. They helped us get our listing together and made some tweaks to put it over the top. Once our listing was on the marketplace our calendar was filled with buyer meetings. It's an efficient process that I highly recommend.

What makes MicroAcquire different than sites like Flippa (besides the fact MicroAcquire doesn't take a commission!) is the quality of the buyers. They buyers are top notch, serious, and have money to spend, unlike other sites filled with window shoppers. If you're looking to get your business in front of the right people, list it on MicroAcquire.

Any questions I had for the MicroAcquire team were promptly answered. The customer service was stellar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked. It's a straightforward process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting with qualified buyers before MicroAcquire was a time consuming process. After listing I was almost immediately connected with VC backed founders, serial entrepreneurs, and other qualified buyers. I don't think I would have ever got in front of this many potential acquirers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

You know when you used Uber for the first time, and thought to yourself, "Gee, I don't understand how humanity lived without this solution for so long." That's the reaction I have when I think about MicroAcquire.

One of the things MicroAcquire does best is attract incredible deals. The way it does that is by putting founders/sellers first, which creates the type of culture that attracts the kind of deals you really want to be looking at.

The SaaS inventory is some of the best I've ever seen as a buyer.

As a seller, I was able to reach more than 50+ interested buyers for my B2B SaaS within just a few days of getting listed.

Andrew and the team do an incredible job of ensuring you're only browsing through stuff worth looking at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to the introduction of buyer and seller tools to make the whole user experience even more frictionless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A lot of investors tend to skip over 'Make an offer' listings. Don't! These often turn out to be incredible listings. After all, the logic is simple: if the listing is on MicroAcquire, it's been vetted and approved by a team of people with exactly the kind of parameters you have in mind when looking for a great deal. You can instantly trust that it's good stuff, so don't be shy to get in touch with the sellers and dive right in. Otherwise other investors will! (More tips --> https://microangel.so/p/make-an-offer-listings) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MicroAcquire solves deal flow, from both a buying and selling perspective.

As a microangel, I can reliably find excellent products and the ability to communicate directly with the founder is a benefit you'll never get from brokers as their business is predicated on being the middle man. As an investor, my portfolio has become incredibly liquid because of how reliable MicroAcquire has made it for me to list and sell my products.

As a seller, it's the only marketplace that puts me first, and that culture permeates across everything MicroAcquire does.

They have a huge future ahead of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Infection Control Practitioner
What do you like best?

I heard about MicroAcquire through the My First Millions Podcast and decided to try it out. I had a small tool to sell and I quickly went through the verification and listing process. Once posted publically, I immediately started to get inquiries from interested buyers. After only a few days I had a letter of intent followed by a completed purchase with buyers from Europe. Everything went smoothly and support from the MicroAcquire team was quick and accurate.

Having previously used other popular Saas marketplaces, I found the buyers on MicroAcquire more knowledgable and committed to making a purchase (ex. less "tire kickers"). That lead to more meaningful discussions with potential buyers. I will definitely use MicroAcquire in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a few kinks in the process, such as not being able to change account email after sale went through, but I let Andrew know and he helped work out a solution. I suspect he has already added this to product roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Given the volume on inquiries, I would prepare a shared document of commonly asked questions. Send interested buyers a link to that shared document and keep it up to date with questions. It will help to reduce the repetitive nature of answering the same questions over and over again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling a small piece of software to interested and knowledgable buyers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Earlier this year I started a new company. I had an existing company that was generating decent revenue and mostly working on autopilot. I wanted to help fund my new company by selling my other one, so I listed on MicroAcquire to help with the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was 100% sure I wanted to sell my company, but I was interested in seeing if there might be interest from a potential acquirer. I honestly spent less than 15 minutes to list my company and got 40+ responses from interested buyers. The low effort I needed to even test the waters was way better than a more traditional brokerage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a decent amount of non-serious buyers who reached out, but it was super easy to weed them out and it was clear who was serious from the getgo, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are selling a bootstrapped business for under 7 figures or less, you should start with MicroAcquire before going anywhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I just wanted to see if I could sell my company in a short period of time and do it for cheaper than I would with a broker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Technical Project Manager (Solution Consulting)
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Having put significant efforts building the SaaS business an entrepreneur knows how important it is to reach through the platform that can provide the required audience, thorough structure, and support to complete the process for successful exit and transition. Micro Acquire's perfectly placed M&A services that excel at providing an opportunity for the SaaS companies to successfully exit with the right partners.

As a buyer of the SaaS business, it is important to identify the business that can provide the opportunity for growth. Identify complementing products for expanding the existing services and merging with the right team to grow. On the acquisition side of services, Micro Acquire provides clients the connections and opportunity to identify the right business with the complex business data in a cloud platform, delivering unique insights into business services, current market placements, costs, and opportunities for future growth. Micro Acquire sets the perspective for the successful M&A business deal at the maximum value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to identify the data matrix and the availability of diligence details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing additional matrix that can help review the stagnant or negative growth for the business more than 2 years old. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Will love to analyze the matrix once the opportunity comes up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

MicroAcquire and Andrew Gazdecki helped my team and I acquire hellomedian.com (Median CoBrowse). Before introducing my team to the Median team, MicroAcquire provided us with an in-depth financial analysis they allowed us to determine if the acquisition was worth pursuing or not. The MicroAcquire team was extremely helpful in the transition of ownership. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The financial visibility. When a company goes up for sale it is oftentimes difficult to determine the motives of the existing ownerships team to sell the business. In fact, you may never know the true motives of why a company is for sale. With that being said, having a deep understanding of the financials helps determine the amount of risk involved in an asset or equity transition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since MicroAcquire is NOT a brokerage and they are NOT taking a commission, the MicroAcquire team can only provide what I would describe as "best-effort" support. Meaning they are not going to give any advice that they are legally bound to and any negative experiences had during the transition of ownership the MicroAcquire team is not responsible for. The MicroAcquire team is simply providing an introduction to the company for sale and will provide little to no advice during the transaction.

It is important to note that the team will do everything they can to make the experience enjoyable without getting involved in the transaction itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple. I was looking to acquire a company with a large TAM at a cheap price without paying any brokerage fees. I got exactly what I was looking for. I acquired hellomedian.com (Median) from MicroAcquire.com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder/CEO
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Andrew Gazdecki and team have built an incredible technology platform and service that simply (and cost-effectively) connects buyers and sellers of digital businesses (like SaaS, eComm, DTC, Marketplace businesses and digital agencies). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- Ability for buyers + sellers to communicate directly (which other M&A brokers typically limit).

- Weekly email syndication of new deals available

- Great resources for the micro acquirer community (eg valuation calculators, webinars, facebook community)

- Verified financials Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to create a Buyer Profile to curate the types of businesses you're interested in seeing (eg; specific business models, revenue or profit range, valuation ranges), but given the speed of new product releases, I'm sure they're working on new ways to optimize the Buyer Experience shortly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Buying early stage businesses that are either bootstrapped, or have raised a small amount of outside capital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UX Developer
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Dead simple process for both founders and acquirers. If you're buying, you can talk to leads in minutes — if you're selling, less than a week. The team provides world-class support and is as to-the-point as the service itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple listing and communication with leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The UI has some weird loading moments that will likely get hashed out over time. They don't interfere with using the service, though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everything is designed to move fast with MicroAcquire, so make sure you know what you're looking for and that you have the necessary data (or at least the right questions) on hand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a serial entrepreneur with more products and services than I can manage. MicroAcquire is helping me sell off projects so I can focus on the next big thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Andrew does a brilliant jobs with his hands-on approach to growing the marketplace. I have used other marketplaces, but they haven't built the crucial trustworthiness that he's built with MicroAcquire. This is a winner-take-all market, and it benefits both buyers and sellers to have a centralized place to shop small businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MicroAcquire has room to move into the legal options in transferring a business. That being said, it is great for matchmaking, and better to nail down this aspect perfectly than try to overstretch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Starting a SaaS business has never been easier. A growing "indie developer" movement has turned employees into founders. This is a great marketplace for small exits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President - Global SOX (Cloud, Cyber Security and Change)
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

The highlight for me is the well designed unified platform, that provides me the vetted startup details and data based on my requirements, with a system to communicate seamlessly with the sellers in an anonymous fashion.

I have already identified a couple of potential businesses that suits my needs and budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The vetting process, quality of the data, unified platform, and anonymity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far in my experience with the service/website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a small but validated and legitimate businesses to acquire, then I would recommend MicroAcquire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am looking to buy an established data analytic business with a limited budget, hence large SaaS marketplaces are not suitable for me. a laser focussed market place like MicroAcquire suits my need perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

MicroAcquire helps you connect with founders directly. Many founders are open to talking and you can find interesting apps that fit your investment thesis.

I've had multiple conversations with founders and was able to acquire 50% of a small SaaS app without any overhead! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to filter companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to founders through the direct messages feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding founders and businesses that fit my investment profile Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Online - Co Fundador
What do you like best?

How easy is to post an startup, plus how quick were arriving the first people interested on my project.

Also, incredible support from the owner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have the option to delete the post after selling :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Connecting sellers with buyers like never before! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Had plenty of good offers, and we were able to connect with a buyer easily. Listing the business was also painless, and it was nice to be able to pull through verified metrics from Stripe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a lot of offers, and most consisted of one line questions that were answered in the listing. I would love to require some kind of buyer qualification to cut down on the spam and help me identify the serious offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We managed to sell a small business to a willing buyer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I really doubt about having any proposal but you quickly have a lot of people coming to you. A significant part generates interesting talks and we got an offer! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lot of conversations lead nowhere but it seems normal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me sell my startup and it worked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Analyst
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I sold my project on MicroAcquire quickly and had qualitative proposals from interesting people.

I really enjoyed the fact that I had qualitative prospects and I liked working with Andrew the owner of MicroAcquire, it was very kind from him to publish my website in the newsletter and that really help me to sell faster the website, I recommend using MicroAcquire for your next venture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Qualitative prospects right in my mailbox. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The chat service is a bit weak, but that's the only bad point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling quickly my website to focus on my other projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Within hours MicroAcquire connected me to a plethora of friendly and serious buyers for my SaaS business. After a couple of days of answering questions, I had a letter of intent in my inbox, and along the way, I had been given to opportunity to talk with some awesome entrepreneurs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how excited and passionate Andrew, the CEO and founder, is about helping you get your business acquired. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, the experience was really seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They simplify the starting stages of acquisition, namely getting in contact with potential buyers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Global Sales
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Acquiring a business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was very easy to filter to the size companies you'd be interested in and then reach out to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. I don't have anything I could point to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're serious about acquiring a business or selling your business it is a very useful tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've looked to acquire business for some time and unless you're a well-connected VC firm or an institutional investor it's very hard to find a business that would be open to selling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MR
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Micro Acquire is the best marketplace I have found for buying/selling SaaS and eCommerce websites. I find myself logging in multiple times per month and looking for a way to invest.

The fact that this marketplace cuts out the middleman is a great opportunity for anyone looking to buy or sell their business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the user interface and how easy it is to filter by projects that excite me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could see more data upfront but understand the need to qualify leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try - This marketplace will only get better as more buyers and sellers collaborate on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to find and vet legit SaaS businesses that are for sale Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I have used MicroAcquire for both selling and acquiring. I got around 20 requests from interested buyers for project details within 3 days of posting the request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Active users, simplicity in searching, all interested users have a LinkedIn link displayed so help validate the requestor's credibility and Andrew's responsiveness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had to create separate accounts for a seller and buyer which Andrew said will fix soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good marketplace with authentic users for selling and acquiring business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The journey was easy. I just had to fill in some required inputs and then the queries from buyers started flowing in.Support is good too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Integration with payment gateway. Nothing else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are thinking of selling your SaaS company. This is the place to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I could easily sell my SaaS product without any hassle or wasting my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of M&A
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We had 30+ interested buyers within the first week of posting and sold within 30 days. Loved the flexibility left to the buyer/seller which saved us from commission fees. I highly recommend MicroAcquire to both buyers and sellers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Upsides included no commission fees and high volume of inquiries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any downsides to share. Not applicable for my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Acquired a SaaS company through MicroAcquire platform. Easy process with direct access to buyer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The quality of companies is top notch. Simplicity (no broker fees) made this by far the easiest to use of any platform or marketplaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Had a great experience, no downsides in my experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding high quality companies to acquire. Found company and closed deal quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.