Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk

Micro Focus Service Desk is a complete service management solution that allows to easily monitor and solve services issues so that there is minimal disruption to the organization.

Work for Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk?

Learning about Micro Focus Service Desk?

Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk Reviews

Ask Micro Focus Service Desk a Question
Showing 2 Micro Focus Service Desk reviews
Micro Focus Service Desk review by User in Financial Services

"great resource for IT"

What do you like best?

The system lets us employees submit service requests in a central location, and it takes a lot of the "running around" out of the equation. If we use it right, then the amount of time that we spend having to deal with IT problems is greatly dimisned, and that means that I am much more productive.

What do you dislike?

Well, it's a really good product, lots of good features, but I think that The learning curve is a little steeper than I would like, but once you get it down it's really intuitive. I would like it see it be a touch more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would just be sure that you actually use it instead of trying to call IT, because that really just clogs up the system. I've noticed that they are much faster responding to my problems when I use the Microfocus service desk and not just try to call them and troubleshoot things.

The problems that I solved i guess are that we have a centralized location where we have a productive, responsive service environment that gets our problems solved faster. More time doing stuff I need to do and less time worrying about IT problems. I guess I don't have a lot of IT problems, but this helps it go faster regardless.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk
Micro Focus Service Desk review by deb c.
deb c.

"Useful Tool for Business"

What do you like best?

The windows are easy to navigate and its designed to help any business

What do you dislike?

It gives too many options for the inexperienced user

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think its very useful

I can project useful financial models based on business sales

What Service Desk solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ServiceNow Logo
ServiceNow
3.9
ServiceNow provides cloud-based services (SaaS & PaaS) that automate enterprise IT operations.
Samanage Logo
Samanage
Samanage is an IT and Employee Service Management solution that helps you redefine employee service experiences in seamless, smart, and meaningful ways.
Jira Service Desk Logo
Jira Service Desk
Built on Atlassian’s Jira, Jira Service Desk delivers an effortless service experience, adapts to your needs, with set up time and pricing at a fraction of competitors.
Freshservice Logo
Freshservice
Freshservice is an easy to use IT service desk and ITSM solution designed using ITIL best practices that enables organizations to focus on exceptional service delivery.
Spiceworks Help Desk Logo
Spiceworks Help Desk
From network inventory and network monitoring to help desk software, and mobile device management (MDM) to cloud services detection, Spiceworks helps you manage everything about your IT workday from one easy place…for FREE!
BMC Remedy Logo
BMC Remedy
3.6
BMC Remedy IT Service Management, now with Smart IT, revolutionizes enterprise service management. Delivered on-premises or in the cloud, Remedy ITSM is a configurable and extensible platform radically redesigned to meet the needs of any transformative IT organization.
RescueAssist Logo
RescueAssist
GoToAssist is now RescueAssist. RescueAssist offers market-leading remote support and ITIL-based service desk management to enhance IT operations and reduce cost. Key new features include lightning-fast connection time, right fit support including chat, remote view, and file transfer, in-channel support (integrations with apps like Slack), and mobile device support + camera share.
SysAid Logo
SysAid
SysAid is an all-in-one IT service management tool that integrates all the essentials directly into ONE service desk and asset management platform.
Ivanti Service Manager Logo
Ivanti Service Manager
3.9
Comprehensive set of service and lifecycle products designed to improve service levels and productivity, deliver standardization and align IT.
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Logo
ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
Run your IT with a complete web-based, ITIL-driven Help Desk & Asset Management tool.

Learning about Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk?

* We monitor all Micro Focus ZENworks Service Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.