Melissa Clean Suite for CRM

Melissa Clean Suite for CRM

Melissa’s Clean Suite (previously Melissa Listware) fights dirty data in your Salesforce®, Microsoft Dynamics CRM®, or Oracle CRM and ERP platforms by verifying, standardizing, correcting and appending your customer contact data records. The result – clean, vibrant, valuable data you can use for squeaky clean omnichannel marketing and sales success.

Work for Melissa Clean Suite for CRM?

Learning about Melissa Clean Suite for CRM?

Melissa Clean Suite for CRM Reviews

Showing 51 Melissa Clean Suite for CRM reviews
Melissa Listware review by Jack O.
Jack O.

"Great flexibility"

What do you like best?

I had a couple of things that I needed in their interface and Melissa Data made modifications to enable those capabilities within a couple of weeks. They were common sense things that were available in their free lookup but were missing in their batch and Salesforce products. Great responsiveness! Other SASS companies never provide that kind of service.

What do you dislike?

In the future, I'd love to be able to develop a simple automation for processing files that need to be cleansed on a daily basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage the sales team to help determine direction and strategy for meeting your requirements.

We're launching a Salesforce CRM. We're cleansing / standardizing business company & contact data prior to loading to Salesforce. We're planning to implement their cleansing suite in Salesforce to keep our information current.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Melissa Clean Suite for CRM
Melissa Listware review by Joshua L.
Joshua L.

"I can't believe it's so comprehensive and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The amount of data you can buy is so expansive and the price is quite a bit less for some data fields versus other competitors. They are also so easy to deal with - some other companies have passed me from salesperson to salesperson before being able to see any data, but with Melissa, I got access right away and support when I needed it.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had building permit data and some more data from local governments.

We use Melissa data for our direct mail efforts.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Melissa Listware review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Using listware to validate addresses"

What do you like best?

It's highly portable with the Excel add in. I'm able to quickly validate a long list of addresses if they are correct or not. I'm able to see the list of good addresses to the left and the potential errors on the right, and then correct them manually.

What do you dislike?

Listware worked well validating suburban or rural addresses, but it had many false positives in the city. Specifically, NYC skyscrapers have their own types of addresses that my data set had it differently. Neither was particularly wrong over all. I wasn't able to trust the automatic solution entirely. I still had to go through value to correct them myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found it a good way to validate addresses as a check.

I am trying to validate customer addresses are correct. In about 5% of my data, City, State and Zip code had an error. I likely had errors in Address Line 1 and 2, but this was a lower priority.

Melissa Listware review by George B.
George B.

"voting list scrubbing"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up the list you want to scrub. put it in excel, install the plugin, and you are ready to go. You can send the data, wait for the results, and have it in less than 5 minutes. The changed information is in new columns, and is color coded to make it easy to identify what and why it was changed. A new tab is added giving you information about what you purchased.

What do you dislike?

Obviously, I'd like to get more for less. However, I think the ability to pick & choose, and then pay for the pieces of information you want are nice. Unlike buying cable TV.

I think this should be expanded to include more data. For example in name and address scrubbing, I may also want facebook contact info. Right now I can only get emails. Adding additional information like this would make the product even more flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use, and powerful. give it a try and see for yourself.

Contacting potential voters is what I am trying to do. People move, into and out of the area. Utilizing static lists, you spend money trying to contact those who have moved. consequently, when new people move in, you want to be able to capture them too. Scrubbing my last election voter lists to keep them up to date is my primary usage.

Melissa Listware review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Fantastic software for a tidy database "

What do you like best?

We use list ware as an add on for excel and also with the Salesforce platform. Its easy to use and is a wise investment for anyone looking to verify address information for mailings and client records. A few clicks and you have a clean database and mailing list. This would have otherwise taken hours to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce was a bit challenging to set up. We needed assistance from the support team. The problems weren't sure to any fault with the software, but custom objects we have in Salesforce.

Database cleanup was an ongoing nightmare for us. Now, we can run an entire database cleanup in one click. This saves us time and money by eliminating so much returned mail.

Melissa Listware review by Alison L.
Alison L.

"Did what I needed it to do!"

What do you like best?

I wanted a way to validate our 20,000 addresses before we uploaded it in our new CRM, Melissa listware was significantly cheaper than any other option out there and it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

All the options made it a bit hard to understand what exactly I needed to select/not select.

needed an easy, efficient way to clean address data.

Melissa Listware review by keith a.
keith a.

"Works well "

What do you like best?

I like the interface, I like that I can upload files on my own, see a sample and get a price without having to talk to a salesperson.

What do you dislike?

Website homepage used to be easier to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listware is a very good first step for cleaning and appending data.

NCOA Verification as well as cell phone and email verification

Melissa Listware review by Liz M.
Liz M.

"An easy and accurate way to consolidate contact records while cutting down on operational costs."

What do you like best?

Our donor database cleanup was an ongoing problem for the non-profit I worked for. We had years of hair pulling and thousands of dollars spent trying to keep it up to date. Spending time on Google or county tax sites doing reverse searches for homeowners names based on addresses was very time consuming and often provided inaccurate results. We needed an affordable way to clean our data in addition to it integrating with Excel. With Listware for Excel the rates are very affordable. Our foundation had about 30+ excel mailing and event attendance spreadsheets dating back 6+ years that needed to be merged into a master list in preparation for moving all our data to GiftWorks. With one click of the mouse I was able to run the entire spreadsheet containing almost 10,000 donors for less than $100. It provided phone numbers and email addresses to contacts that previously had no information in those fields. It is extremely user friendly. So much so that some of our volunteers were able to use it and share in our effort to have an accurate and clean donor database.

What do you dislike?

No Apple integration. It didn't work in Excel for Mac. I had to constantly switch to a PC just to use this the Listware software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting time trying to verify data via Google. 5 times out of 10 it is not up to date. This is a surefire way to have contact records updated with verified information. You'll feel like you're using the best tool made available and that in itself gives you a sense of assurance and relief throughout the entire data cleanup process.

We were so far behind on our data we couldn’t keep up. I was fed up and worried about how much time it was taking just to clean up and verify all of our data. So one night after work I took to Google determined to find a solution. That’s when I came across Listware for Excel. It was essential for us to clean and update our donor data because our outdated data resulted in every mailing not only having a significant number of undeliverable mail but all of the costs associated with wasted postage. Being able to accurately add missing email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses enabled us to be more cost efficient when preparing to send out a large mailing. The merge and consolidating of duplicate records in Listware cut down on our operational costs. I wanted to do a run through to verify Listware would actually provide me with correct information before proceeding to use it to populate, de-dupe and edit our entire database. I did some initial testing with contact information I knew to be accurate but left out a last name here and a street name there. After the first run-through it populated fields and accurately identified the correct information. It was then I felt confident that the data we were given was accurate enough to update and import into the GiftWorks donor software.

Melissa Listware review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Quick and easy mailing list verification"

What do you like best?

Melissa Data allows me to verify data on my mailing list, even though the list is compiled from various sources in different formats. Addresses are checked and ZIP codes are accurately matched with addresses. It also allows me to target specific areas or zones within my desired mailing area. I also use the census tract feature to pinpoint specific targeted areas.

What do you dislike?

I'm never certain what I'm able to do with my subscription. It sometimes takes a bit of trial and error to determine if what I'm trying to accomplish is already paid for, or if it requires additional credits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy way to quickly verify accuracy of mailing lists.

I am trying to ensure that a mailing list is as accurate as possible. I've learned that people move a lot, and don't always update their address in a timely manner. Validating the addresses saves on printing costs, postage, and time and effort.

Melissa Listware review by User

"Melissa Data for Address correction and Geocoding"

What do you like best?

The speed and accuracy of the returned data

What do you dislike?

Initially, the process was confusing how to submit the data and where to find the returned data. Once I understood that part, everything else was good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time initially getting through the process and contact support as needed.

Often times we receive customer data in bulk with questionable source properties (the sender may have had low quality standards for data entry). It has helped clean up many data entry mistakes as well as sped up the time to get customers plotted on maps to be used for customer service related routing

Melissa Listware review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Listware a useful tool"

What do you like best?

Telephone append

Address standardization

Simple interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular to dislike. Using it in Excel makes it useful for a variety of scenarios where we don't need to write an integration.

We needed a simple way to find telephone numbers for people who have donated to our organization. Each week we extract people who have given to our organization in the previous week but do not have telephone numbers. We use Listware to append their telephone numbers and we also standardize their street addresses at the same time. Our development department uses the telephone numbers to thank donors for contributions.

Melissa Listware review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"Works well for validating addresses"

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to quickly validate my mailing list with very little effort. I find that customers frequently make small errors on their addresses, and it is easier to fix it before we ship out their subscriptions.

What do you dislike?

The last time I checked, Listware for Excel was not available for Office 365. It would be easier to use the version in Excel rather than uploading a file to the web version. I haven't checked if this is available yet.

We are solving address errors in our mailing list upfront and this helps us avoid having to reship subscriptions.

Melissa Listware review by Art V.
Art V.

"Awesome Product and Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the website is to use. I also appreciate how quickly customer service responded to me to fix my issue. Jason Chapple is a great resource.

What do you dislike?

Wouldn't give me much detail when there was an error so it took a bit to resolve, but in the end, my situation was fixed professionally and effectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Melissa Data products. Their technology, products and customer service is world class.

Lack of Data. Email Appends.

Melissa Listware review by Angela M.
Angela M.

"Listware makes my data more accurate and reduces waste"

What do you like best?

I like that with the click of a few buttons I am able to weed out incorrect or incomplete addresses which if sent, would return to me with a voided stamp and wasted paper supplies.

What do you dislike?

I wish the updates that the company sends out were more user friendly. Whenever I get them, I seem to get redirected out of Excel and have a hard time getting back to where I am working quickly.

Previously we had to send letters to everyone on our distribution list without knowing if the address they provided was complete, which made for a lot of waste when letters come back with insufficient address notifications from the post office. Now we have much fewer of those coming back.

Melissa Listware review by Matt E.
Matt E.

"Data Clean-Up and Data Appends"

What do you like best?

I used the online, drag-and-drop feature for uploading data files. Seamless and easy.

What do you dislike?

The extended wait (up to 5 minutes) while my file is processed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pricing is great.

We use Melissa Listware to clean our data and append additional data.

Melissa Listware review by Administrator

"wonderful service!"

What do you like best?

Ease of checking small NCOA batches for very few credits

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about the service. Minimum of 100 users per search is annoying but easy to adapt to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their trial service first, they offer 1000 credits free every month. You can login online, run the report online, import from excel, and download to excel. Very powerful

I'm able to update NCOA data with small batches immediately and for a very low cost. It helps ensure my mailing list is up to date before sending.

Melissa Listware review by Administrator in Think Tanks
Administrator in Think Tanks

"Listware has met our basic needs for address standardization but still lacks some features."

What do you like best?

The fact that it quickly standardizes addresses with a single click.

What do you dislike?

That there is no option to run a bulk batch on addresses from a certain date range, it only allows for a batch to be ran on all addresses or unvalidated addresses. We recently completed a migration of 50,000 constituent records to Salesforce and would like to just run on those created after August 2016 and exclude the deep historical data. Secondly, I don't like that the personator button pops a new window it should simply refresh the current one with the changes made.

It's saved tons of time correcting formatting on receipts and in-house mailings. Our mailhouse still does our NCOA compliance.

Melissa Listware review by Roshan L.
Roshan L.

"Convenient tool but customer service could improve"

What do you like best?

Speed and accuracy of deliverables on an on-demand basis

What do you dislike?

It's really tough to get a hold of customer support or sales when you have questions/issues. Once reached, customer support certainly helps to resolve issues/answer questions, but getting in touch is quite difficult. This is something they could greatly improve on.

Enriching data is a great way to use Listware and we've realized we are able to identify leads we wouldn't have been able to identify otherwise.

Melissa Listware review by User in Fund-Raising
User in Fund-Raising

"Very easy to use for NCOA Link Updates"

What do you like best?

I love that you can download an add-on to your Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. This has made the process of address verification extremely simple, as you can do it from your desktop and not have to upload anything.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the address verification returns in a format that is a little hard to read, so it takes a while to sort through and correct. Other than that, it has been a great product.

We need to show our address verification when we bring bulk mail to the distribution center. This has made the process very easy and we have seen a major decrease in returned mail.

Melissa Listware review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Listware for office client identification"

What do you like best?

The process is clean, simple, accurate and economical for quick information assembly. This worked directly, although a bit of 'learning' to find some of the buttons.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing comes to mind! It has been quick, and will need some decoding of fields and abbreviations. Using the EXCEL interface seems quite workable, and adaptable. Of course, costing is always a concern for a small independent business office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to start with the 'self-serve' or consulting option as you need, from the beginning.

Testing as data clean-up of outside records before contacting potential office clients. We need location / distance from office, as well as email and phone for eventual follow-up.

Melissa Listware review by Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.

"Listware, the time saver!"

What do you like best?

Listware provides me with the opportunity to validate all of my address data before processing orders which helps to prevent returns which saves time AND money!

What do you dislike?

Our internal system address validation is more strict than what Listware can accommodate but it still saves us 80% of the time we would spend without this product.

Increasing deliveries, decreasing returns!

Melissa Listware review by Bhawana P.
Bhawana P.

"Melissa Listware"

What do you like best?

I can process lots of data at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Not enough info about error addresses. There should be more suggested addresses while cleaning.

Using to cleanse the site addresses

Melissa Listware review by Priyanka S.
Priyanka S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Best for Business scenario and helped in several analysis

What do you dislike?

Its good in all situations and helps us to understood the case study in right direction

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its very helpful

Data cleansing

Melissa Listware review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Melissa Data Address Verification"

What do you like best?

This Listware easily downloads and works with excel, its easy to run reports. Also the price point per item is amazing. Account linking is easy and updating profile was quick and simple.

What do you dislike?

From what I have found it must be downloaded on every single device. We updated our computers and the list-ware had to be re-downloaded to each computer that we use.

Our 501c3 does a lot of mailings, without Melissa data List-ware we would get a lot of undelivered addresses, since we made the switch our mail success rate is over 95%

Melissa Listware review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to use and cost effective"

What do you like best?

It is very inexpensive to append data. Works great for real estate prospecting

What do you dislike?

the email addresses that are appended using the listware service are not verified and the emails will have to be scrubbed for invalids

I am generation marketing lists for business. we are in real estate. listware helps find owner name and mailing address info fast and cheap

Melissa Listware review by Taray R.
Taray R.

"Like family"

What do you like best?

I remember when I was introduced to Listware from salesman Eric. He made feel like I was in a shop with multiple options to please my customer reps. I now have a full understanding to how my business can benefit from partnering with MelissaData. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

Real broad for small to medium sized businesses. I'd like to see something modeled for smaller businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being new I just would like to work closer to my sales rep.

I solved demographical information for sales.

Melissa Listware review by Stefani I.
Stefani I.

"Listware address verification usage"

What do you like best?

The local version of Listware that allows me to run it on small batches of incoming customer data. We are able to verify, clean and correct before it hits our database.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are addresses that come up as unknown of verification type that come right up on Google as a residence.

Listware is a low cost service that helps us ensure accuracy of information of our customers and potential customers. Reduced costs and more targeted mailings are our main benefits

"Very useful service!"

What do you like best?

Melissa Data works very fast and reliably. I'm able to look up individual contacts or upload a spreadsheet and do a whole batch

What do you dislike?

I wish it had access to more email addresses.

We needed to verify addresses and append contacts with additional information. We found Melissa Data to be fast, accurate and , it integrates with our salesforce database

Melissa Listware review by peter b.
peter b.

"Simple, super fast time saver"

What do you like best?

Batch processing of property data is huge for me. This process saves me hours of work each week and the data has been incredibly accurate.

What do you dislike?

Would love excel integration for Mac like there is for Windows.

I need batch property information and Listware does it all with speed and accuracy.

Melissa Listware review by User

"Great tool for verifying addresses!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use software for verifying addresses for input during data entry.

What do you dislike?

When there are updates to the software it has a lot of glitches.

The only thing I use this software for is locating street names within a particular zip code.

Melissa Listware review by Erin H.
Erin H.

"Listware is very accurate!"

What do you like best?

I like how clean the data comes back. It is very clear what is wrong with the address and what we need to do on our end to clean it up. The data is very accurate.

What do you dislike?

The cost per field, rather than per row. It takes quite a few credits per address row.

Overall mail deliverability has gone up in lieu expense have gone down. Members are getting their mail in a more timely manner.

Melissa Listware review by Pat C.
Pat C.

"Scrubbing for Phone Numbers"

What do you like best?

The system was incredibly simple to use and affordable. I had my list scrubbed in less than 2 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Zero complaints so far. This was very simple and easy

I used to have to scrub each phone number on my calling lists myself. This was extremely time consuming. With the discovery of listware, my problems are solved.

Melissa Listware review by User

"Fast & simple address check"

What do you like best?

I can easily check 2,000 addresses and see what address type it is, whether it is deliverable or not.

What do you dislike?

Can't buy less then 1,000 credits at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out.

It lets us verify our contact information to reduce mailing waste.

Melissa Listware review by User in Higher Education

"Great Phone and address update tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to buy credits for using the software to look up phone numbers and receive address updates/corrections.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes flags names are inappropriate (vulgar term found), especially oriental names, or it flags names as businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listware offers many features we do not utilize, but if you need mailing list tools, this software is for you.

We need to find phone numbers in order to contact clients we have name and address for, but no phone. The program also gives address corrections as well, which is very helpful. We get fewer returned or undeliverable mail back.

Melissa Listware review by Ron E.
Ron E.

"Listware is awesome"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with Excel pluggin. Relatively inexpensive, regarding what it's capable of.

What do you dislike?

Filtering through amount of available data is lengthy at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to scrub large amounts of data, easily, quickly, and for a reasonable price...use Listware.

I'm using it to scrub lists of homeowners un my area, to help me with targeted marketing.

"Great Data"

What do you like best?

It was able to verify all the information I needed and they were able to get much more info.

What do you dislike?

Interface is a little confusing, and easy to generate extra charges you don't need

Verifying address/phone/email

Melissa Listware review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great way to keep your finger on the right target"

What do you like best?

Straightforward and simple to use for people who are not "techy."

What do you dislike?

Hoping they can better address when information "ages," so we know when contact details are no longer valid..

Has helped streamline the mailing preparation process for our non-profit. We have also been able to reduce costs and protect the quality of our mailings.

Melissa Listware review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Listware is exactly what I needed!"

What do you like best?

Low cost

Easy to use

Complete and comprehensive

What do you dislike?

Could use a little more break down like adding titles, first and last name recognition

Little things that don't really effect the outcome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy and affordable

Very fast results

No need to purchase and renew a program

Makes mailing first class better. Less returns.

Melissa Listware review by Administrator

"Most comprehensive query service"

What do you like best?

Most comprehensive service I’ve found so far

What do you dislike?

The wide range of possible query params

Lead generation. Great tool for appending date not found elsewhere

Melissa Listware review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Good data corrector"

What do you like best?

I can by credits and use as needed. The color coding of corrections

What do you dislike?

Updating corrections not automated when using Microsoft Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

set up your data files to incorporate Listware output format for corrected or updated information.

Keeping snail and emailing lists up to date which saves on returned mailings

Melissa Listware review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Listware makes quick work of bad data!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Takes bad data and make it clean again.

What do you dislike?

having to purchase credit "blocks" rather than only what I need

Our big challenge is cleaning up bad mailing address information we receive from clients. This standardizes many of the common issues.

Melissa Listware review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Cleaning up a email database collected from an online petition site."

What do you like best?

Very smooth to enter the file into the system, done in 2.5 seconds. Found several bad email addresses. makes it easy to get to the results and the information that I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to complain about, used this before and was pleased each time I needed to get a contact list cleaned to use.

Makes the process of cleaning data lists fluid and problem free.

Melissa Listware review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Love data"

What do you like best?

Accurate informarion and very exploratory when navigating the sides are

What do you dislike?

Tedious screening and the elimination process can be time cpnsuming

Investigations

Melissa Listware review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Great Program!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I was immediately able to arrive at the data I was seeking with minimal struggles. The customer service and help forums were fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Although I felt the prices were reasonable in comparison to other providers; I did wish they could have been a tad bit cheaper for certain recover fields.

The problem of formulated specific date for a customer group. The benefits were amazing! I received 80-100% of fields I desired.

"Too Expensive"

What do you like best?

easy to upload file and identified headers

What do you dislike?

Price and it appears I have to rerun the data several times to get all the services I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out but shop around.

I was trying to find and automated system to dedupe files and ncoa

Melissa Listware review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"ListWare Review"

What do you like best?

Detailed summary report

Ease of use

Quick and effective way to verify addresses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike. It is a handy tool to validate data.

We tried ListWare for the cleanup of the addresses in our database and it has been effective and time saving so far.

Melissa Listware review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Totally convenient"

What do you like best?

Whenever I need to look up and verify an address they always get the job done quick and easy

What do you dislike?

Not much at all I love it and like I said it's very convenient

Verify people's address for shipping and sales

Melissa Listware review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Melissa ListWare Online Services Review"

What do you like best?

It is a very quick and easy way to validate addresses.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. The resulting data is very accurate.

We are trying to clean our addresses in the database and have used this service to validate the same.

Melissa Listware review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Appears to be a great service "

What do you like best?

I best like the ability to append emails, verify contacts and address and the affordability

What do you dislike?

The site is a little confusing to navigate and difficult to use credits at first

Missing emails and address

Melissa Listware review by Executive Sponsor in Real Estate
Executive Sponsor in Real Estate

"Vice President of Consumer Marketing"

What do you like best?

Quick access to data. No FTP or batch jobs needed.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a dislike. List Ware helps solve my business problems very well.

We're able to reach our customers more easily, leading to greater customer satisfaction

Learn more about Melissa Clean Suite for CRM

Melissa Clean Suite for CRM Videos

Learning about Melissa Clean Suite for CRM?

* We monitor all Melissa Clean Suite for CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.