Mediafly Evolved Selling

Mediafly Evolved Selling

Mediafly's technology bridges the gap between buyers and sellers. We enable sales and marketing teams to create a sophisticated selling experience that the modern B2B buyer values and that increases revenue.

Work for Mediafly Evolved Selling?

Learning about Mediafly Evolved Selling?

Mediafly Evolved Selling Reviews

Ask Mediafly Evolved Selling a Question
Showing 43 Mediafly Evolved Selling reviews
Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Brian W.
Brian W.

"It's not about selling, it's about being relevant. "

What do you like best?

Mediafly is easy-to-use and allows us to be relevant in prospect and customer meetings. By having a range of accessible content at our fingertips (including offline) we let buyers and customers tell us what is most important and then we drill into their pain points versus trying to sell them what we think they want. It has been incredibly empowering to the team.

The interface (see screenshot) is simple, yet elegant. However, beyond design, this allows us to showcase areas our point-of-difference, expertise, or culture we couldn't ever neatly package in a pitch deck.

However, what we like most isn't the feature/function technology, but people. In two ways - First and foremost, the customer success team at Mediafly really wants us to be successful. This was evident from our onboarding sessions with Luke and the team. We were in-market fast! Second, we, in turn, are able to improve our own relationships with the people we meet with when using Mediafly because it is about them, not us.

What do you dislike?

It's more our problem than a Mediafly problem, but we occasionally need to do digital house-keeping on some of our content, but thankfully, having different collections can mitigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be candid about your business goals as Mediafly's customer success team is super helpful in bringing that vision to life with their technology. The implementation/onboard process was smooth sailing as is ongoing support.

As mentioned above, we are using Mediafly to be more relevant to the audience we serve and hope to sell our services too. We regularly use in real-time selling/meeting situations and it has been effective in relationships, relevancy and this has led to more revenue.

It has also saved a ton of time in the new business process as we are no longer crafting lengthy individual pitch decks, rather we can eliminate that headache and use the tool to pivot to buyer pain-points we uncover during actual meetings.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mediafly Evolved Selling
Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Anna  W.
Anna W.

"Marketing Manager "

What do you like best?

We call on B2B (and B2C) companies often and Mediafly's technology makes my job much easier. Our business development meetings are more relevant and real-time to the buyers, which removes some of the stress associated with "selling". This creates an atmosphere of conversations which I think all sides appreciate. Mediafly is very intuitive and the application has an elegant interface. Lastly, the people on our account and customer success team have been terrific!

What do you dislike?

As with any new technology we had to break our own cultural norms about approaching B2B sales situations and meetings. Thankfully, the team at Mediafly was a good resource as they not only helped onboard the technology but also coached us on sales enablement trends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While we can't say enough about the technology - the people really make a difference. Everyone from the CEO of Mediafly down to our customer success team rep is invested in our success. They are always proactive with ideas to improve our business with their technology as the fuel.

We are a high-growth company and to continue that growth we needed a robust technology to build a faster, bigger, and better pipeline of deals. Last year, was a record revenue year for AE Marketing Group with growth about 5x our industry peers. Having the confidence, knowledge, and tools from Mediafly was a big contributor to our success.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Outstanding Platform For The Modern Seller"

What do you like best?

The Mediafly platform is a game changer in terms of transforming sales to keep up with the changing Buyer. Buyers require personalized content, and interactive engagements and conversations. The Mediafly platform equips our sales team with the right content and the right time and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to selling. Its mobile capabilities are seamless and critical to enabling sales teams for one on one conversations leveraging phones and tablets.

What do you dislike?

I do not currently have any concerns at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong platform. Important to leverage as part of a sales transformation effort. Strong team, very accommodating and easy to work with. It is the best value that we saw in the space.

We are a relatively new user, but we are leveraging the platform the more easily access our content, but then be able to effectively and efficiently access the tools and content we need in order to create a personalized and impactful prospect or client presentation. Definitely seeing greater engagement in our sales conversations and meetings.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Gedival A.
Gedival A.

"Mediafly Evolved Selling focusing on sales and training of professionals"

What do you like best?

I like Media Fly because it has increased my production a lot. Through it, I was able to improve my sales and empower my team. Through this tool, I can put new contents in the hands of my team so that they sell with greater agility and at the same time the clients getting satisfied with the qualification of my team.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I do not have negative points about this tool, since through it, I was able to increase my profit in the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Due to the competitive market we have today, customers expect sellers to be qualities when they are closing business. With customers demanding and expecting more from brands, vendors face the significant challenge, with this tool, it is possible to organize everything the customer needs.

With Mediafly I made my company more productive and agile, allowing my team to access a central location for training, marketing materials, custom sales tools, meetings, and sales training. I was able to offer my client the best solutions, because I had my team of professionals trained.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Diego L.
Diego L.

"Mediafly Evolved Selling for agility in the sales process"

What do you like best?

I like the way this tool revolutionized my entire sales process. I currently have a very capable team and with the number of sales growing every month. Another detail is that customers were also very satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I think that such a powerful tool should have a greater marketing, maybe make more partnerships to get your name disclosed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it as a tool that brings impacting learning and practice solutions to sales teams. It is possible to make the sales team more confident, improve productivity and do a better job. Every detail due to the current market's competitiveness is essential at the moment it is selling the product to the customer.

Through Mediafly, I have been able to reinforce the best practices, management and competence of the team, thus ensuring that the performance is great content. Another detail is that I have increased my team's confidence with simple, objective learning practices.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Kamilla E.
Kamilla E.

"Mediafly Evolved Selling for sales and agility in commerce"

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a very good tool, in terms of content management, presentations and ease of use.

Through this tool, I can provide a roadmap to guide sales transformation, to improve my sales people resources, and to achieve my business goals.

What do you dislike?

I have little time to use with the tool and at the moment I only have positive things to say, since I have been able to increase my productivity in sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently the market is very competitive. I recommend using this tool to increase the productivity of the company, both in the sales process and in the agility of the team in getting new customers.

I was able to increase my sales numbers by using machine learning to help sellers customize and contextualize the content. I was also able to integrate with customer relationship management platforms and share with my team the necessary contents, thus allowing greater agility and ease in sales.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Emilie T.
Emilie T.

"Easy to use. Keeps our marketing content consistent."

What do you like best?

The Mediafly application has solved our issue of having content all over the place. We now have one central location for Sales to access and share marketing content. This has helped tremendously with consistency. I think I'm most impressed with how our team has adopted the technology. It's so easy to use and intuitive that even the salespeople love it. We've integrated it with our own sales enablement platform for asset managers, which as created a powerful solution for investment companies who need tight compliance controls, along with the flexibility to create customer-centric (customized) presentations. I have recommended Mediafly to many colleagues.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, but I would like to see them develop more granular reporting features.

Content consistency, tracking capabilities (usage and view analytics), integration with slide management system and CRM, creating relevant and unique content collections for specific clients/prospects.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Jack R.
Jack R.

"Deliver an insightful customer selling experience with Mediafly Evolved Selling"

What do you like best?

It is easy to integrate content with existing system by using the drag and drop feature.It provides security to protect content by using the airtight security functionality.It is easy to share files in any format such as Audio,Video,PPT. It allows the sharing of content from different browsers like Firefox,Safari and chrome and devices like PCs,Android.

What do you dislike?

Mediafly Evolved Selling is easy to use but needs training to be able to understand how to use the software to avoid being confused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mediafly Evolved Selling works with companies that have complex products of any size ranging from small to large companies.The software is great for marketers as they will be able to see content that sell more and quip the sales team to improve sales.

Our sales team has been equipped with presentation tools that has made the have an interactive and successful engagements with buyers hence they are able to close more deals and sell more improving our revenues.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Phillip M.
Phillip M.

"Multiply your sales volume by using Mediafly "

What do you like best?

The software is not complicated and has a simple user-interface.

Its affordable and any company involved in any marketing activities can use the software effectively.

Equips and powers our sales reps and teams to market more and in the process grow our business brand.

What do you dislike?

Its sometimes affected by poor internet connections in its working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will never regret at all by acquiring this software as it will empower and improve the way you market and sell your products. It has a simple user-interface and thus it will be wholly embraced by your sales staff.

Mediafly Evolved Selling has emerged as our prefered sales enablement platform that has changed the manner and way in which we execute our sales strategy. It has enabled us to train our staff and impart reliable sales skills that help them gain insights and market our company effectively.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Simon G.
Simon G.

"Top-notch sales enablement tool"

What do you like best?

Mediafly Evolved Selling deployment method start with site engagement that will assist the team know the current state of the company, competitive advantage over competitorsn and come up with a plan to advance sales.

It ensures that content in the hands of marketers and sales rep is updated and controlled.It also create a centralized location for all sales materials.It also delivers personalized content to clients and potential clients.

What do you dislike?

For the period we have used Mediafly Evolved Selling we have not experienced any hitches but it requires staff training before adoption.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For business that wish to increase sales they should consider Mediafly Evolved Selling. It has worked for us and I beleive it will work for you.

Mediafly Evolved Selling is used in the enablement of sales in our company. Since its deployment sales has increased by 40%.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"End-User friendly software to streamline your selling process"

What do you like best?

Mediafly has an easy to teach and use selling platform that has streamlined our selling process and has been an extremely useful tool for our sales team on the go and in remote places to close the deal and help us tell our story to the customer.

What do you dislike?

They are always listening to their customers needs and wants and really have addressed all of our wants with quick updates and new tools.

We have solved the issue of our sales teams not having the latest data at their disposal as everything they need is in one place and at their fingertips for the meetings that go in a completely different direction than they had prepared for with ease. They are not selling with the wrong data and do not have to tell their customer let me get back to you on that as often which makes us the top choice with our customers over our competition. We no longer have to worry about our confidential info being left or misplaced as it's all in the platform and we can see who and what touches it.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Mediafly is the best tool for organization! "

What do you like best?

We can customize Mediafly to work for our exact needs. We have so many assets, its awesome to be able to organize them in a way that is most efficient for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I do wish that when a client opened the link we could see more than just their location - it would be beneficial to see name or email (like a "please enter your name" to continue screen for them) when they open a link so it sends to us.

We had all of our assets in one location which was our headquarters, but now that we've expanded exponentially and have offices across the US we needed a way for all reps and locations to access this information - enter Mediafly!!

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Michele S.
Michele S.

"Makena Ipad presentation"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the platform is to navigate; the tabs on the top of the screen allow me to easily move within the data and get to where I need to be without any trouble. I love that any support material I need is housed in one place, and hyperlinks and can be quickly accessed to share specific data with my customers.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the mediafly platform. I wish on the patient identification tab we still had access to the entire SMFM algorithm for explaining to MDs, not just the side that is Makena eligible moms, but we can get to that in the actual reprint if need be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

I can confidently and efficiently discuss Makena at length with my customers having just my ipad in my bag. No more walking in with tons of papers and sales pieces trying to guess what the customer would be interested in. I think it's a much more professional look with a media presentation, and they you can always leave behind a hard copy of anything they request.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by John T.
John T.

"Excellent Technology and Service"

What do you like best?

The Mediafly solution is really top in it's class. We've worked with them on several projects and are continually impressed by their professionalism and focus on customer success. The security and scaleability of their solution is also of great value to us and our use cases. I'm also very impressed at the rate at which their product evolves and improves in features.

What do you dislike?

Really, there is nothing I "dislike". Most suggestions for improvement I would have are minor. Even their license fee costs are quite low considering the amount of value they create for clients.

Mediafly augments my firm's dynamic publishing capabilities with content distribution, tracking and sales enablement capabilities. Our mutual clients are extremely pleased with the results.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Lisa F.
Lisa F.

"Mediafly - Our Global Sales Enablement Tool Breaks Down Silos"

What do you like best?

Where do I begin . . . 1. The customization of the tool to fit with our Company branding. 2. The ease of use. 3. The wonderful service. And most of all, when we branched out to our Marketing teams in the other regions, it broke down silos and enhanced our creativity.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see better reporting tools.

Looking for a Sales Enablement tool that would provide content at the fingertips of our Account Managers that was on-brand, on-message, easy to find and easy to share with their customers. We also use the tool to provide educational material to our Account Managers and to facilitate feedback.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Elijah W.
Elijah W.

"Outstanding sales enablement solution"

What do you like best?

Mediafly Evolved Selling deployment process is simplified and easy. It enable us to validate and have control of the content marketers are using in diverse campaigns. It creates a centralized storage for marketing content making it easy to access for everyone. It is easy to search for content. It also has different templates that make creation of marketing content easier.

What do you dislike?

Mediafly Evolved Selling requires staff training after deployment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mediafly Evolved Selling is a very flexible, robust and effective sales enablement solution. We have experienced a constant increase in sales since we deployed the solution.

We use Mediafly Evolved Selling as a sales enablement solution for our staff and recruitting company. It is easy to use and administer and it has increased our gross sales.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Samuel K.
Samuel K.

"Robust digital asset management solution"

What do you like best?

Mediafly Evolved Selling enables us to create and manage different types of digital assets such as videos, audios and images used later or previously in our campaigns. It facilitate creation of interactive digital content that is appealing to consumers and deliver the same to marketers. The central digital asset management make information easy to find.

What do you dislike?

Mediafly Evolved Selling has met its requirements in our company and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mediafly Evolved Selling solves two issues at the same time digital asset management and sales enablement. It is also easy to use and has a responsive support team.

Mediafly Evolved Selling is used in management of marketing digital assets and sales enablement. It is easy to deploy and use.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Timothy S.
Timothy S.

"Sharing is Caring"

What do you like best?

As we have integrated the system more it has become an easy go to tool. Weather on the phone at my desk or in front of clients it is an easy way to share product guide and tech specs with clients efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it is serving it's purpose in my world.

Our old system of storage for product guides and tech spec's was a chore to get to and only accessible from a desktop site at the office. Now we have the ability to share on the fly and get information to clients efficiently no matter the location.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator

"Fantastic product and support"

What do you like best?

Mediafly has been an excellent platform for our sales team to use with external customers, and for our internal team to use to communicate with the sales team. Support has been top notch, I've never had a question go unanswered by the technical team, and our account support team has been great about checking in regularly with news about new features, or just to see how things are going as we expand our use of Mediafly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, our experience has been positive across the board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We are using Mediafly to provide our sales team with interactive tools they can use when they call on customers. It has given us a platform to tell our story in a visual, interactive way, and on a platform that our sales team can understand intuitively.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Jason R.
Jason R.

"MediaFly Review"

What do you like best?

Easy and quick online access to many important marketing files. Less large file emails to manage and download as well as less hard drive space to save files.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was simply a file list instead of folder list. Might be easier to find what I am looking for instead of guessing the folder a file may be located in. I think there should be more than one way to view files/folders.

Being able to have marketing and sales materials at my fingertips with less time searching for important documents

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Moses N.
Moses N.

"Effective marketing content managament solution"

What do you like best?

Mediafly Evolved Selling enables all sales rep in all divisions to have the most updated content and effective to customers and potential customers. It also provides a centralized place to store marketing content. Within 3 months of using it we have witnessed increase in sales and revenue.

What do you dislike?

Once you learn how Mediafly Evolved Selling works there are no more challenges in using the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mediafly Evolved Selling shall increase your sales by a large margin if you deploy it and use it.

We have used Mediafly Evolved Selling as a sales enablement platform to increase our sales and inturn increase our revenue.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Kayley  O.
Kayley O.

"Marketing Assistant "

What do you like best?

I love having everything in easy to find buckets; it makes everything so easy for everyone to locate items and for everyone in the office and at our other locations to use also!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, now that we have the advanced search tool finding items is so easy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform to store and share information!

Having multiple locations can cause a disconnect between offices. Mediafly really helps to have everyone be able to locate everything in live time.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Powerful and adaptable"

What do you like best?

The interface is intuitive for using the platform, which has lessened the burden of a very in depth training when we moved to Mediafly - as it is easy to pick up quickly.

What do you dislike?

It's my understanding that once upon a time, when using the Mediafly tool, the icon that displays on iPads would be the branded logo of the client. When we were setting up earlier this year, we were informed that due to some changes, the Mediafly dragonfly logo and colors would be the app icon and we were unable to modify that. I wish, from a branding perspective, we could brand that as our product's app, rather than our product app living inside the Mediafly app. Minor - but would be a nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand what you need from the platform. Mediafly has a lot of capabilities. For us, we liked the ability to "expand" within it - meaning we didn't deploy with all the features and functions enabled, but saw the advantage of utilizing the additional features down the line as our business needs changed/evolved and our users increased adoption/usage and comfort.

We use Mediafly to deploy our iVA for our sales team. Resources that can be used outside of the iVA environment are also shared through Mediafly, as a "one-stop-shop" for our field team to access digital versions of key materials all in one place. I've really loved the reporting features, that allow me to see who's using, what they're using, what they're searching for - helps me, as the marketer understand what is most relevant for them at any given point in time, based on market dynamics.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User

"MediaFly... convenience on the go "

What do you like best?

While on a show floor or in a meeting at a client site I have been able to quickly pull up and show clients new products we carry.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, after using the interface enough times it becomes quite easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a useful as you make it, pretty general but it is a tool that you can make into a asset if you spend time building your files and educating your employee's

Having product guides and pictures of gear in the field is a great asset while on the road.

Having the ability to build a folder to share different products with clients that they can, in turn, share with their coworkers is a great feature too.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator

"Service and Support add value to this strong and nimble technology."

What do you like best?

Mediafly's technology was able to fit all of our needs and their sales and support staff have continued to exceed our expectations long after our launch phase. We are connecting areas of our organization in ways that we never thought were possible.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to share about dislikes with Mediafly. Certainly the struggle is in having resources on our side to help drive the tool forward, but Mediafly's team has taken on that burden for us and is helping us achieve our goals by driving us forward and making long term implementation and development easy.

Mediafly has helped areas of our organization connect in ways we only dreamed about.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Initial consultation to implementatio"

What do you like best?

Mediafly really stood out as a leader in the technology selling platform space. From their initial presentation, to continued consultation, our partnership with Mediafly has been an A+ experience.

What do you dislike?

This was no part of the onvoarding and launch of this tool I disliked.

We needed a “one stop shop” for uploading, updating and sharing both internal and external sales content, where our team could easily access from a web-based, or mobile platform.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Betty  M.
Betty M.

""Top of MInd Marketing & Sales Content Platform""

What do you like best?

We are a relatively new user to MediaFly but love the interface and ease of use of the platform; it's a Marketing and Sales Exec's Dream to repurpose personalized content on demand), be relevant and "Top of MInd" in a presentation or webinar and in our case have a centralized repository to access our tools instantly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike; looking forward to working more with the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High energy company very motivated on customer satisfaction and delight with a great product.

- Repurposing content / "Media on the Fly" for an upcoming demonstration or webinar

- Centralized repository invaluable vs hunting and searching for tools by subject matter

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Jay N.
Jay N.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

I like to be able to send select equipment specs in one link to my clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when a client's client clicks on a link it has my email address on it. I don't deal directly with their clients and my clients would rather their potential business to know my direct line.

Helps me get information to my clients.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator

"Building a better sales force "

What do you like best?

The Mediafly platform brings our sales team into the modern day. As someone who works with and supports our sales team, this tool gives me a window into how our sales members present and interact with their customers. im also able to give our sales team an edge over their competitors.

What do you dislike?

Our platform brings a lot of frustration into my life. Being able to see sales people struggle in the field, offering them a solution using mediafly, then having them not use the app makes me want to pull my hair out.

Using mediafly, we are able to control the content being used by our salesforce, discover which materials are/aren’t working, and track which documents are being used most.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User

"Butterball Media Fly Scott Earle"

What do you like best?

Media Fly has been a very nice additional in my capacity as Regional Sales Manager. I'm located across the country from our home office and this resource give me tools at my fingertips that I can use anywhere. Whether I'm in an airport or working at my home office, I can access the resources marketing has provided at any time.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes get stuck in a document and have a hard time navigating back to the master home page for Butterball. This is just user error, but there must be something different with the navigation that isn't as similar to other applications.

I can access marketing presentations and resources where ever I'm located

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator

"Mediafly is easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The Mediafly platform is user friendly. Its technology is always evolving with new features being offer for a better user experience. The system allows us to offer our clients content in multiple formats including video and live steaming. The Content Management system is quick and offers tracking capabilities, reporting tools and viewer analytics. The system is well gated with airtight security features.

What do you dislike?

Giving users permissions to certain folders can get confusing.

We use Mediafly to support our Sales Trade Website. It has benefited our company in that we are able to manage our users and content with one system offering our client a one stop shop to content, media planning and buying resources.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Latane C.
Latane C.

"love this solution"

What do you like best?

Amazing way to drive sales & marketing alignment. Perfect for inside sales to support better conversations and more consistent conversions.

What do you dislike?

Not related to mediafly per say, but need to ensure have a good strategy around content creation and updating so you can really leverage the awesome metrics that come out of the solution.

faster sales ramping, lead conversion, increased win rates, new solution/ product roll outs

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Robin F.
Robin F.

"Great Experiences with MediaFly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the ability to send directly from the link. Convenience. Not using up my storage.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing about the Software that I haven't liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it.

Spending less time having to go to different drives and down loading information. Everything I need is right there with the click of the mouse.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User

"User Friendly and highly convenient!! "

What do you like best?

I can see who opens the links and follow up also how the link user can share with others in their organization. Spreads the product info effortlessly!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes navigating for info can be difficult

Sharing useful information with customers. Customers enjoy the experience without having to open and save multiple attachments.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User

"It is great to have the marketing files all on one site."

What do you like best?

That the information is all together and easy to find.

What do you dislike?

Not easy or clear how to return to beginning or home page

I do not have to request the files from Marketing. As long as the files are uploaded we have access to them.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User

"resources at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

All of the marketing materials I use for office calls are in one place on my ipad. It's quick to show offices a few pieces, so that they can decide which is best for their office needs.

What do you dislike?

Offices still like a hard copy left behind, so even if I'm totally paperless, I still need to have resources to leave in the office

I dont always have the paper I want to reference. Now, I can find most anything on the app.

"Mediafly Sales"

What do you like best?

I like the usability of the software program. The ease of use creates more efficient in the work place. I also like how you can create real time sales presentations

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the software. The fact you can create presentations from your phone is awesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would reccomend

The benefits we use Mediafky for involve tracking sales of our accounts. We also like that it's not a boring presentation. It tells a story that we use to create a competitive sales culture

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator

"Great staff and excellent product"

What do you like best?

I really liked how they presented the products available and created a solution that best fit our needs.

What do you dislike?

I would have rather paid for an initial setup fee and for the amount of server space that we are using instead of the per month licensing costs that we currently have.

We are giving our sales team easy access to documents in a better organized manner than what they were used to, in a secure environment that they can access anywhere.

"Mediafly Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use within the app. I also like that you can easily create and sort content. I am always able to address questions from my reps quickly because the tool is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could edit reports and dashboards easier

We have a lot of content that is at our reps disposal, so this tool helps them to find appropriate content

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by Administrator

"Great Solution for Shared Files"

What do you like best?

I love that you can use this tool for accountability. To know who has accessed the files is very valuable.

What do you dislike?

The upload speeds are sometimes slow. Not sure if that is due to our internal systems, or if that is something that can be improved.

With Mediafly we are able to share large files in real time and give sales all the tools they need.

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User

"All the right content in the right spot"

What do you like best?

I like the way it allows sales and marketing teams to align

What do you dislike?

Its great really I have nothing that I dislike about it. Besides the new company I work at does not have it.

At my last job we were using it to align sales and marketing with good content in our sales cycles

"Mediafly is so fly"

What do you like best?

All of the features, plus a cool logo!

Ease of use

Marketing and sales alignment

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, but excited for the initiatives that are on the roadmap

Helps reinforce a customer-centric strategy

Mediafly Evolved Selling review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Ease of updating information to clients when changes made in events

What do you dislike?

Security violations made it impossible to continue use

Keeping abreast of changes in the med. Field

Learn more about Mediafly Evolved Selling

Mediafly Evolved Selling Videos

Learning about Mediafly Evolved Selling?

* We monitor all Mediafly Evolved Selling reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.