Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine Reviews & Product Details

Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine Overview

What is Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine?

Lead Enrichment Engine by MARCOM Robot helps B2B Marketers and Sales Operations leaders get more intelligence about their prospects and customers, supplement lead scoring model and personalize marketing campaigns and sales cadences.

Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine Details

MARCOM Robot
2018
Austin, TX
@MarcomRobot
122 Twitter followers

Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine community
Have you used Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine before?

Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine Reviews

Showing 8 Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine reviews
Already have Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine?
Business Development Associate
What do you like best?

I particularly liked working with Marcom Robot in getting our project of appending URLs to our 13k list of companies. Mike, the person I was working with provided clear information on timeline and expectations of the project.

Pricing was within reason and matched what I expect the service to cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. The UI could definitely use some improvements! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problem: Our CRM contained a lot of duplicate entries due to a lack of a unique key.

Marcom Robot was able to take our vast list of companies, provide URLs, which in turn allows our CRM to de-duplicate the entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

MARCOM Robot is an extremely reasonably priced option for competitive company-level data enrichment. You will likely have to pay large multiples of the price they offer in order to gain company level data from other vendors. They also have a very no-nonsense sales process and a strong focus on customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MARCOM Robot lacks contact-level data (i.e. Job Title) which you will often find with other enrichment vendors. However, if truth be told, the contact-level data that other vendors have usually is not that accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Your success with any data enrichment will often depend on how many non-enrichable emails (like gmails), exist in your database. Be sure to ask for some sample data to see if it's right for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to gain more information about the size and industry of the organizations that we are in contact with. This information becomes available quickly after first contact and allows us to do some basic automated qualification/screening in our CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Marcom Robot Data Enrichment Engine
Business Development Manager
What do you like best?

I am writing a quick review to speed the word about the guys who helped us tremendously during the COVID-19 crisis. Our budget was cut significantly and we needed to get a tool that would tell us how many records in our HubSpot instance are valid and how many can be removed with zero disruption to our business process. The majority of data enrichment vendors have a pretty hefty price tag. I could not afford Clearbit or FullContact, and before long I stumbled upon these guys. I should say that they surprisingly have very little online presence, which was a concern to our management team, Anyway, we did an initial trial and enriched 100 records for free (@Mike, thanks a lot!!) before running the full project. The trial showed very positive results and we proceeded to the production deployment (API integration). So far we've updated 20K records, or I should probably say enriched and validated. The obsolete or bogus data has been removed and thanks to MR, we've been able to reduce our monthly bill with HubSpot. I also wanted to point out that I had told MR team, that cash was a challenge on our end. The MR team went above and beyond for us - they basically did all the work and we have not paid for the product since they gave us a 120-day extension. Thanks, guys! You've just made a customer for life! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was a little confused with the low online presence and I believe that this may be confusing for other businesses. I also think that there are no issues in the product that I could classify as being "critical". The quality of the documentation could be better, but I know that the MR team's already working on improving it. BTW, the team has been so instrumental in helping us set everything up, great job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're dealing with Mike S., you're in good hands! At the price these guys are offering their data enrichment tool, they are a no-brainer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HubSpot Data Enrichment

Mailchimp Email Validation

Reducing the Size of HubSpot Contact Database

Data Cleansing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CH
What do you like best?

This is by far and away the most accurate name to domain service I have used. I consistently have a need for this type of service in my business and feel I have FINALLY found a partner who understands the emphasis on accuracy. Not to mention the support team is AMAZING! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I have found. I do not have anything to report as far as dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business name to business domain appending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Marcom Robot team was great to work with and gave personal attention to find the right solution for our unique data enrichment needs. They helped us quickly identify data we were missing for over 16,000 records and were by far the least expensive route after looking at many, many other data enrichment tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, they've delivered what we asked for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our CRM had a massive amount of prospects missing the company names and the industry among other data. For a lot we only had an email address. I was able to send Marcom Robot the domains from those email addresses and just with the domain they were able to identify the company names and industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The "continuous data enrichment" feature was the reason to choose Marcom Robot. It works behind the scenes and every day the percentage of the enriched contacts keeps growing. We're primarily using it to enrich contacts, accounts, and validate email addresses and domains. We've only been using it for four months, but the quality of our database improved dramatically. The deliverability of our email marketing campaigns improved as well. PRICE PRICE PRICE! The tool is super affordable. Folks at MR should honestly be charging more. We're on the "M" plan and so far this has been one of the best investments of 2019 in terms of the ROI. We also tried the Company Name to Domain API, it's a great tool for our ABM campaigns when we have target accounts, but don't have the required info about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here except for a few things in the UI of the online portal. They are all minor issues, i.e. some elements of the UI are not self-explanatory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend connecting your CRM with MR through the API. That way the data enrichment process happens automatically and you basically don't need to do anything. The online portal's good too, but rather for one-off contact or account enrichment. Other than that, their support team's pretty responsive, so you shouldn't worry about the integration itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

salesforce contact enrichment, email validation, data cleansing, data enrichment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Our small team absolutely enjoys the online portal, where you can easily enrich the records you need without even setting up a full-blown API integration. Also, special thanks to Mike S., who's been helping us from day one. We have only tried two other data enrichment solutions during the vendor selection process, but MR turned out to be very much ahead of the game in terms of match rate. We're averaging an 85% match rate and we have not seen anything close to these numbers from other vendors. The closest one was consistently hitting around 60% match rate. When we started working with Marcom Robot team, they were bragging about the "Continuous Enrichment" which, according to them, was their unique technology aspect and a game-changer. I am personally quite skeptical of the fancy terms vendors are using to pitch their tools, but this one is legit - whatever it is that's happening under the hood, they promised us the highest match rate and they delivered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far it's been a pleasant journey. We believe that the documentation could be better, but I also know that the team's aware of that and they're working to solve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't have much to say here except that they're probably best for SMBs. Their pricing model stands out - we simply couldn't afford the majority of the vendors that are in this space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

contact data enrichment (We're on a free plan of HubSpot) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

This is a simple data enrichment tool that plugs directly in to Pardot and Salesforce to give me prospect industry and company size. The service from the team has been consistently excellent, a great product and team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The match rate is pretty damn good but a few big domains were missed but overall the hit rate is good so I can’t complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to enrich basic company info in Pardot and Salesforce this is the best solution for the price, I highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us enrich our lead data to create better prospect approaches that helps us solve their problems faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.