MapAnything, a Salesforce company

MapAnything, a Salesforce company

Leading Location Intelligence Tool for Salesforce | Leverage mapping and optimization technologies to maximize the productivity of sales and service resources.

Work for MapAnything, a Salesforce company?

Learning about MapAnything, a Salesforce company?

MapAnything, a Salesforce company Reviews

Ask MapAnything, a Salesforce company a Question
Showing 205 MapAnything, a Salesforce company reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MapAnything, a Salesforce company
Brian W.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

MapAnything is very easy to use. It provides a lot of flexibility with the data already within your Salesforce org. We continuously learn daily new features and functionality. Our account management team is great and continues to educate us and apply the product to specific use cases we have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we don't like is the ability to plot specific postal codes to make a specific territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research. We were looking at two different products but MapAnything came prepared for the conversation. They understood our use cases and within 15 min on the phone with a demo, they showed us how their tool can solve all of our use cases, not to mention how easy the tool is to set up and navigate.

All of our sellers and service teams are territory based. This allows us to ensure our teams are within the same territory geographically to maximize our time in front of the client and minimum driving time.

What Field Sales solution do you use?

Robin S.

"The Mapping Solution for Drivers and Sales Reps"

What do you like best?

Map Anything allowed my company to have a single place to look at routes for our trucks and service areas for our sales people. They were always happy to help us navigate and improve our instance. The connection with Salesforce was really important to us and having that seamless interaction between our accounts and the map led to a lot of connections that our reps could visually see and take action.

What do you dislike?

MapAnything folder organization would be the only area where improvement could be made. The drill down folder method works well for a small environment but a complaint from the field was not being able to find a folder or route because it took too many clicks to locate. The security settings and hiding abilities were very black and white and restricted whole directories or nothing at all which caused confusion because restricting a single folder from a user could only be done at a top level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take as much time as you need to make sure that it is the right solution for you. There are a lot of things that you can do with the program and you should not jump in if it is too much for your organization.

Truck Routing and Sales Territory Creation were the biggest solved problems. The functions greatly increased speed and delivery of services and helped us to find efficiencies in the organization. Having the team be able to quickly find locations and understand where they were going or what area belonged to them increased confidence in how they were doing there job. The Google Map overlay gave our users something familiar and up to date as opposed to custom mapping software which rarely gives guide points.

Daniel D.

"MapAnything is the best way I stay organized when planning my "

What do you like best?

MapAnything allows me to plan my days, weeks, and months in the field and gives me the tools I need to be the most productive in each part of my territory.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here! The product works exactly as it should to help me prioritize my day with each part of my territory. I am still working to further customize some of the functions to my specific territory. The more I use it the better I have gotten at it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for any sales team!

It helps me cut down on time spent in each different part of my very large territory. It gives me quick access to accounts who may not be on the top of my mind and let me see who and where I can get to in a given call cycle. It allows me to customize accounts by type, size, and accounts I have seen or not seen in each quarter.

Mike C.

"It goes beyond being a routing tool."

What do you like best?

The sheer fact that MapAnything can help an account manager see what's important to them on a screen and plan it out on a calendar that is part of the ecosystem is a huge win. Our initial use case for getting MapAnything was to help with new hires coming in and being introduced to a new territory. As reps have become more fluent in their territory and how to get there, we've seen a stronger need for showing visual data insights which MapAnything does well. We want the reps in the field to have a lot of empowerment. The only expectation is to have their week planned in advance. The MapAnything scheduling feature allows the reps to pull up all the data while they are in the office - the reps can easily see key customer attributes and product data which allows them to make smart business decisions. Another big perk is the support MapAnything has for enterprise organizations. This was a big +1 during our vendor selection phase since we do have a global instance.

What do you dislike?

Creating layers has a learning curve to it, especially if you have a complex org with data spread across several objects. If anything could use a UX update, it would be the layer creation in general. While it is functional today, folks that don't have an average level of data structuring might have a hard time piecing data elements together.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a strong understanding of the business case this tool will serve beyond getting to person there. Prior to MapAnything we had reps using Google maps, Waze, etc...if you just need to get to a single location there are plenty of options. The key thing is understanding the insights an account manager needs to make smarter decisions on who to sell to and why. Trial and error is the best way to test the waters, don't be afraid to experiment since you really can't break anything. Make sure you have someone that understands your CRM data which makes layer creation easier.

The biggest gain so far is the scheduling feature for sure. Depending on the country, we did have legacy tools to help planning a day but the use case was more for a delivery truck versus a person doing sales calls. We have gotten a lot of really good feedback about the scheduling feature and when you combine that with map data it's really valuable. For example, we heard one use case in the Midwest where there was some rough weather, the account manager used MapAnything to see weather warnings due to tornadoes and he was able to quickly replan and reroute based on map data. We've heard the classic use case of customers not being available and MapAnything providing insights to other customers in the area so it's not time wasted. A great use case is being able to see product that are being undersold for whatever reason, the account manager can factor that into his day. Essentially the product helps us to not leave money on the table and provide a higher level of customer service - which is expected these days.

Paul W.

"Our new prospecting tool!"

What do you like best?

MapAnything has been a great tool for our sales team to go out and interact with prospects. They draw routes like they never have before and fill in key data to follow up later. This is entirely better than what we were doing before! Our sales team is really excited to dig into this, and our sales blitzes just became entirely more effective with one application with all of our Salesforce.com data behind it.

What do you dislike?

There are pieces in which are a bit clunky, like jumping in and out of sites to fill in this data, or having to work outside of the app while in the mobile setting to actually get to the location of the customer. The ideal situation would be for one seamless experience with one application which if it needed to interact with others in the background, it would just do natively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Know what you want before you start loading data. If you are a Salesforce.com user, make sure your data is clean and consistent.

We have a plan of attack to prospecting now as opposed to just driving around like we were doing before. This will save our team a week a month in cold-calling and prospecting. Being able to plug all of our data directly into Salesforce.com and having all of the data match up perfectly is so key to our success with this product. When we were looking for a tool that compliments everything else were were doing, this was the clear winner.

"Very useful to map my customer"

What do you like best?

I can see all my customer and prospect in a unique view.

It's perfect for me to organize my business trip

Very good integration on SFDC with a complete view in the account

Very easy to create filters with multiple combination.

Big community with a lot of help, it's also something complicate because you can loose som times to search answers to your questions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes mapping and routes are not very easy to make

A lot of filter and conbination

It's not easy to export some trip

Calendar extension is not very user friendly

Weather extension for france don't work very well or not very realistic, it's also the same for trafic.

The possibility to have an extension to google maps or something like this or possibility to export directly to the GPS of my car will be also perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the ease of use

Unknown prospect very easy to found with the overview, and the link direct to sfdc is perfect to view the account. With that I spend less time to organize my business trip

I have increased my number of visit weekly visit with the use of this tool, I have also discover some customer you don't think about. You can also check the moment of the last visit you made to a certain customer and be ok with the check of this account.

I also perfect to made effeicient trip and organize, it's seems less kilometers and fuel for the company.

Mark B.

"A momentary lapse of mapping "

What do you like best?

The map anything application is accessible within my Salesforce application. It can be used to map a route to each appointment if they are scheduled correctly. The “Take me there” button is useful.

What do you dislike?

When I need to check into an appointment, I click and wait and wait and click, to create a map with a number for each stop on the map. I click on the number and check in. I fo in to the pharmacy and do work. If It’s an hour or more between check in and check out, my created map is dead. I am forced to do all the clicking and waiting again to create a map again just to check out. Wasted time.

This is an extra step to track our routes and box counts, which seems redundant. Maybe a benefit is sales notes and tracking, but that could be done easier in a different app.

LEYNA H.

"Edmentum's sales team saves time and money with MapAnything"

What do you like best?

The ability for our sales and service teams to plan routes and view customers and prospects in specific areas - anything you can report on in Salesforce, you can map using MapAnything!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides. They have been fabulous to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your due diligence, but in my opinion, MapAnything is the cream of the crop.

Edmentum needed an easier way to assign and realign sales territories. Our sales and services teams needed a tool to help them plan routes and view customers and prospects in specific areas.

Edmentum uses MapAnything to assign and realign territories for over 400 Salesforce Users. Its sales team uses MapAnything to view customers and prospects in their territories and plan transit routes.

The successful use of MapAnything by the sales team led to the Implementation team using MapAnything for scheduling on-site trainings. The Product marketing team is also adopting MapAnything as a tool to help with marketing campaign management.

Check out our full story in the video at https://mapanything.com/customers/edmentum

"A true time saver and great sales tool."

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to search for current customer and filter by different criteria helps to target our Pardot emails effectively. I train new sales reps and the ability to have a map with who your customers are is invaluable since it can take lots of time to learn a new territory, this makes that process super simple.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is really poor. Not typically a big deal since we don't use it to navigate on the road, but it leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You better have your CRM in good shape, or else it is not worth your time. This is not a knock on MapAnything at all, just a requirement to have a database with current info.

Where are my customers. What do they have. How do I effectively schedule travel to make sure I can stay on schedule. This is 100% used for trip planning and targeted emails.

Diamond S.

""MapAnything Review""

What do you like best?

The sheer actuality that MapAnything can help a record supervisor see what's essential to them on a screen and plan it out on a date-book that is a piece of the environment is an immense success. The MapAnything planning highlight enables the reps to pull up every one of the information while they are in the workplace - the reps can without much of a stretch see key client qualities and item information which enables them to settle on savvy business choices. Ultimately the help is amazing. They have been very useful and have connected ordinarily to ensure we are dealt with and are using the majority of its highlights.

What do you dislike?

This product is great and supportive. We've nothing to dislike about software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Format your necessities first with the goal that you have the majority of your utilization cases distinguished so the MapAnything group has every one of your needs to give their phenomenal client administration.

With MapAnything we have had the capacity to make proficient and powerful route management accordingly improving consumer loyalty and benefit at a lesser time interim.

Jen W.

"Invaluable tool for my team when it works"

What do you like best?

I love how complete the reporting is! I can pull reports with all types of filters and requirements that meets the needs of my reps. It's an amazing tool for all of our event processes.

What do you dislike?

Recently, it's been very buggy. We're finding issues with saving queries along with a number of other issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! It's a wonderful tool, but make sure it integrates completely with whatever your CRM is.

We're able to focus our efforts in specific events and specific markets. It makes us way more informed about what's happening in the area, and how to target our accounts that are geographically relevant.

Ryan S.

"What it does really helps me, but there are some problems with how it works and navigation"

What do you like best?

Map Anything allows me to find Leads, Contacts, and Accounts in our database in a specific area for marketing purposes

What do you dislike?

There are some ways in which things aren't clear (e.g. Weather maps that are color coded without a key to the meanings of the colors) and some places where the features or navigation aren't clear. Also, occasionally bugs prevent things from functioning

For instance: if there is a storm in a certain area I use the storm map layer to find contacts in the specific storm area. I don't think Map Anything realizes the marketing potential for this feature in my industry

C. J. R.

"Very useful tool for your business"

What do you like best?

I've been a MapAnything customer since 2014. I love that they continually listen to customers ideas for use cases. Their willingness to add features and functionality to the tool is great! Being able to visualize your sales and customer data on a map is invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the learning curve is a little steep to fully utilize the tool to its maximum potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It

Outside sales rep daily sales routes. Sales territory planning. Territory planning and mapping. Route operations and optimization. Visualizing data helps uncover opportunities and strategically plan as our company grows.

"Robust but needs refining for the occasional user"

What do you like best?

Pin view of where my accounts are located, and how I can pick to include certain types/sizes of accounts in my view. It makes it really easy to understand the layout of the area I am visiting and where the businesses are located.

What do you dislike?

You cannot optimize your route if you have set meeting at certain times. For example let's say I want to visit 5 accounts in an area but I have a set appt at 10am with company A and I want to go see company A first but the optimized route has company A as the last stop. I would be nice to optimize only part of the route while being able to set up certain stops at certain times.

Drive time savings and more efficient coverage of account visits. It also helps me determine if a business is worth chasing due to the area it's in or the fact that it may be a residence and not an actual business office.

"LOVE MapAnything!"

What do you like best?

The "Optimize Route" feature is my favorite aspect of MapAnything. I can plug in the schools I want to visit and have the best route laid out for me in just minutes. I also love the colored map pins that differentiate between my current accounts and my prospect accounts. I also like the fact that I can map several different routes with similar data and have the ability to save those particular routes for different dates.

What do you dislike?

I wish the mobile app of Salesforce allowed me to use the MapAnything a little more efficiently. It's too hard to use in that realm. I find the laptop version to be much more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool I've ever used for optimizing routes with assessment of time management between stops. I also love the colored map pins used to determine which records are current accounts and which are prospect accounts.

Best use of my time (and gas!). Best benefits = time management with time between stops in my territory.

Scott W.

"More than Maps"

What do you like best?

First off- MapAnything is a comprehensive solution. We have tons of things we really like and use alot. The ability to make a perimeter based on driving time is a huge, awesome feature. The second is the ability to search for keywords and have them populate the map. That feature, and click to create buttons are great tools for prospecting. Lastly- the support is awesome. They have been super helpful and have reached out many times to make sure we are taken care of and are utilizing all of its features.

What do you dislike?

As with all powerful tools, it can be daunting to learn all of its features. It would be cool to have an online learning platform like salesforce trailhead to fully learn all of its features. The ability to export with hyperlinks would be great as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you block out some time to learn the tool.

We are prospecting better, and creating location based customer and prospect lists. We have had an easier time compared to our old mapping tool, and have alot more flexibility with options now.

Jonathon S.

"Helping us "see" our data"

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is the ability to filter a query to the exact dataset that I am studying/analyzing. I have been able to get as granular as necessary for the projects assigned to me. Additionally, the ability to layer one query over another to analyze proximity has been a big benefit to my organization.

What do you dislike?

To date, the only feature that feels missing is the ability to print a map for inclusion in reports or presentations. It is easy enough to use screen shots, but seems to be an unnecessary step.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a bit of a learning curve to get up and running.

MapAnything helped us to plan out new program locations based on the home addresses of the individuals in our programs. We were able to identify several central locations within a reasonable distance to the individuals we support. As a result, we are able to more efficiently and effectively provide services. Future projects will involve studying how best to connect individuals to businesses/employers in their communities.

Jake Rasmussen, D.

"Stellar Product, Amazing Team"

What do you like best?

This is a powerful app. In marketing, data and strategy are the most important pieces of the puzzle. MayAnything allows for you to interact with your data in such a way that you can rock your strategy. The team at MapAnything is awesome too. They jump on screen shares to help you along the way.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve which is mitigated from the outstanding team at MapAnything. You are only able to get drive times within a window, meaning we are unable to get drive times for over 4.5hrs. We would like to have 8 hours. The availability of demo support is a little tight. They clearly are a growing company providing a great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the demo a try. If you have location based needs, this is the right app to use!

Data visualization, creating custom lists of our data based on geotargeting. We have been able to target our marketing efforts in ways we have never been able to do before. We can interact with any object data in Salesforce in order to create reports which normally would take us a long time to build in Salesforce.

Bradley W.

"No hassles - does exactly what it says on the tin."

What do you like best?

As an admin, I appreciate that the product is easy to manage. I almost never get calls from users about the product, even though I know they use it a lot.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints. It pretty much is what it is. It is sensitive to address standardization quality, but there is only so much they can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pair this product with a good address validation/standardization tool. If you use HEDA, be aware of how the HEDA model manages/implements multi-address functionality.

Geolocation helps us to calculate distance from campus, which feeds into our predictive modeling. It is also very useful for our recruiters in the field to plan their itineraries.

"Great tool that can be better"

What do you like best?

The visual nature of the tool makes it most effective. The best tool for creating reports from salesforce for your sales staff. The ability to layer multiple reports over each other can be very powerful.

What do you dislike?

I want the calendar in SF to link to my google calendar so I can see my routes that I saved. Next I want to see the ability to create spreadsheets that reflect only the overlapping marker points when I layer to reports over each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need a dedicated manager of the tool that can keep it up to date and make changes as necessary to accommodate business needs

We are showing salespeople task needs and up sell opportunities. The mapping shows which customers need attention and which ones to attack first.

Kerstin K.

"MapAnything is an innovative, engaging company to work with"

What do you like best?

I love their product. Simple and easy to use with a sleek UI to make routing and planning more efficient

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would say I dislike is the change of reps on our account, where I know this is part of the process, not sure how well the information is transferred from rep to rep on our account.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say this is a great tool not only for your sales team but as an Admin I love it! Makes my job easier as well.

We are solving routing and frequency issues in terms of our sales team in the field. We are also now realizing the other opportunities we have and can easily see them visually on the map. The major benefit would be the visual aspect! Who doesn't like colorful visual reports!?

AB
Administrator in Building Materials

"Field Reps Utilize When Needed Most"

What do you like best?

The convenience of creating queries and driving routes from both a desktop and mobile environment. The UI is very easy to navigate throught and most importantly, its integration with Salesforce.com.

What do you dislike?

Their are times when creating maps becomes a burden when you are not able to save them in order to retrieve them for later. Or the ability to share a mapanything type file with other users, e.g., a sales rep manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, very intuitive, customer support is by far the best and MapAnything continues to be innovative. They provide many online tutorials and live how to seminars: MapAnything University. They make it easier and easier to use the application and providing more tools within the application itself.

We are quickly able to plot a sales reps salesforce.com records to visualize what their territories look like. By creating various zones, a sales rep can effectively target areas without guessing where he or she haven't visited the last time. This increases a sales rep confidence in ensuring all their clients are obtaining the necessary attention to ensure a better customer relationship.

Daniel L.

"Great for mapping boundaries"

What do you like best?

Ability to map boundaries for sales reps in their respective regions. Draw ing out the dif regions easily using map anything was helpful because it allowed for minor changes or enhancements that the user community needed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, however it doesn't seem to work 100% across various browsers.

Map boundaries for sales reps. Some reps go down to the postal code/zip in some areas and detailing this out in territory rules in salesforce would be difficult.

"MapAnything Reivew"

What do you like best?

MapAnything is a convenient tool for our Sales reps to quickly locate directions to potential customers. Our Customer Success Agent was also very knowledgeable regarding the product and when we had questions regarding the implementation of the new permission sets introduced last year, he was very clear and concise on which permission set did what and what kind of users should be allocated to the respective permission sets.

What do you dislike?

When integrating Lightning Experience for one of our business units, there were problems with the MapAnything managed package as the readiness document said that it was not lightning compatible. There were also some issues regarding permissions sets with MapAnything where we had to reach out to the customer service rep.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations to others potentially looking to use MapAnything would be to reach out to a customer service rep from MapAnything and see if this tool would be right for your company. The service reps are very knowledgeable and can fill in any gaps of knowledge that you may have about the product and how it can benefit your company.

Sales rep can quickly locate the best route to take to potentially reach out to customers.

Learn more about MapAnything, a Salesforce company

MapAnything, a Salesforce company Videos

Learning about MapAnything, a Salesforce company?

* We monitor all MapAnything, a Salesforce company reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.