Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes

Actively protect against all forms of Malware, Improve your protection without changing your AV, Renowned protection and cleanup technologies, Tool most recommended by techs and super users

Work for Malwarebytes?

Learning about Malwarebytes?

Malwarebytes Reviews

James D.

"Great for getting them tricky bits of Malware!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to manage.

Finds 99% of spyware, malware, rootkits and ransomware.

Uses few resources.

Great for blocking access to dangerous reported website.

Management console is fantastic.

Supports

What do you dislike?

It can be very slow on older PC's.

The free version does not support real time scanning, this might trick people into thinking there PC is safer than it actually is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes is a great tool to have around the home and office. It makes it easy to keep your PC free of nasty Malware, Spyware, rootkits and ransomeware. Highly Recommended.

This is a great product for periodic scans and keeping PC's clean around the office (and the house for that matter).

The business version saves time by making it easier to manage on a network using the management console

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Malwarebytes
Showing 195 Malwarebytes reviews
AG
Administrator in Government Administration
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Malwarebytes
Marc G.

"The only anti-virus software you'll ever need"

What do you like best?

1. Malwarebytes literally cleans every virus, spyware, adware, PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) and Trojans that your computer is infested with.

2. Sometimes when you copy something off a pendrive or download something off the internet that you believe may be infested or may show up as false positive detection in malwarebytes and yet you'd like to access such files/folder. In such senarios their exclude folder function works like a charm, You can just select and exclude a folder from malywarebyte's watch and it won't scan it at all. This is perfect.

What do you dislike?

Price could have been a little lower. For Commercial usage the price is right but for personal use $50 a year is steep price to pay and they don't even have a monthly subscription offer, you have to buy 1yr minimum.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the price they are selling it for, Malwarebytes is the only antivirus, anti-malware you'll ever need. Install once and never worry about viruses ever again.

I can download stuffs off internet and connect flash-drives much more confidently and safely now, knowing that malware bytes will keep my PC safe from any and all types of virus.

What Endpoint Protection Suites solution do you use?

Jorge R.

"Malwarebytes, Reliable Malware remover"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is one of a number of anti-virus software applications readily available to you, some of which are free downloads. While the majority of anti-virus software is legitimately helpful and effective, some rogue anti-virus software out there can be just as devastating as the viruses they claim to counteract.

To put it simply, Malwarebytes is an application that was created and developed by the by Malwarebytes Corporation in 2008 that hunts down and destroys viruses and other insidious malware.

What do you dislike?

Might not find all virus you have, needs to be updated to the latest virus definitions for you to be protected.

Interface is really minimun.

The Pro version is not free

Sometimes blocks websites that don't have viruses.

May not be able to detect some deep-rooted malware.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent at removing adware.

I do like that there is an option to put the Malware button on your task bar to make things nice and simple. Who doesn't like simple?

It scans for malware or viruses that other software products miss. Everyday anti-virus software doesn't always detect everything.

Virus protection.

Real time protection.

Speed of virus scans.

Jay A.

"Malwarebytes Review"

What do you like best?

It is by far my most favorite of all antivirus and firewall programs I have ever used. The virus knowledge library and support are immense. The program itself is fairly unobtrusive and highly customisable to what the end user intends to defend against. It has a free mode that is still one of the most superb antiviruses out there, if one does not feel like subscribing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing to really dislike about the product is perhaps it's very mild learning curve on understanding the mechanics it uses to block items, or to customise filters to one's own preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely worth checking out, even if only via it's free version. It is one of the most robust antivirus and firewall programs on the market in it's price range.

The obvious benefits of this program essentially explain themselves (antivirus, antitrojan etc). Beyond that, however, is the completely fair price point for single or multiple licenses across different devices.

Doug T.

"Malware protects you from viruses"

What do you like best?

The best thing for me of Malwarebytes is that it has two types of analysis and each one of them has its positive points. The two types of analysis are:

- Quick analysis: This analysis is an analysis that is done by the computer disks that you want and consists of a scan that quickly reviews what is inside those hard disks. This serves to check every day if there has been any virus or malware that has been introduced into the system.

- Full analysis: This scan is used to see deeply on one or all of your hard drives if there is a virus, worm, Trojan or other type of malware inside them. The difference with the previous one is that it scans all the files in a deep way and although it takes much more time, it also gives you more security because you know that you are going to review from the beginning to the end of the hard disk.

What do you dislike?

Malware sometimes shows warnings about possible viruses that are not really viruses. The good thing is that it allows you to leave those possible viruses inside the quarantine and there you can check if those files are really malware or it has simply been a mistake.

On some occasion, the complete analysis has not finished and I had to do it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very important that a company has programs like Malwarebytes that protect you from any virus or even external attacks that try to steal your information or delete your files. It is a good tool to be sure that all the information you have on your computers will be totally secure.

Protecting your company is very important, because within a company there is a lot of important information that can not be lost because it is key to your business. Malwarebytes allows us to be safe from external threats.

We usually perform full analyzes and rapid analysis in a usual way to check that everything is working correctly. The quick analyzes we have selected for them to be done on a daily basis, as well, before starting work in our company we can see that everything is working correctly.

James M.

"Excellent for daily security and as portable tool"

What do you like best?

It just works! I can use it (pro version) on a schedule and keep workstations free from unwanted software and malware, but even more importantly: I can use it as a portable tool to find and destroy malware on already compromised systems. This is my go-to software when I have to deal with a compromised system, and it's the only software I've used that seems to always find and correct whatever malware I'm dealing with. No other softwares have been nearly so successful for me-- and in my line of work, time is money! And downtime means losing money!!! And personally, I love that I can use the free version on all of my home systems and it's powerful enough to give me confidence in my ability to prevent, mitigate and/or repair any malware I might encounter.

What do you dislike?

Honestly...I have no complaints about this software. The free version is amazing and powerful-- honestly, the free version is all you'd really need for most of the casual user's day-to-day activities. The pro version has incredible features that make it well worth the price. But, I guess if I HAD to pick something to say, I'd wish for scheduling to be made part of the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although Malwarebytes is a fantastic product, I always recommend using a secondary software to make sure that there isn't some malware that has been missed (virus definitions aren't all-knowing after all!!). I tend to combine it with a cloud-based solution, such as VirusTotal.

DOWNTIME DUE TO COMPROMISED SYSTEMS. Having one tool that I can count on to clean almost any malware I come across and get a workstation back up and running is a life-saver! Secondly, having it running on workstations using it for maintenance w/ scheduling feature and active monitor helps maintain system cleanliness, speed, and is especially useful for preventing my end users from accidentally downloading malware in their daily activities and communications.

David W.

"Keep your computer safe with MalwareBytes"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this application is that it helps me to protect my computer from malicious programs, especially advertising applications that showed ads on my desktop, since I installed this application and made a complete analysis successfully getting rid of several malware applications and the advertising disappeared from my computer so I am very happy with this aspect of MalwareBytes.

Also I found the quarantine function very useful so I can review the files before proceeding to delete them in case the application is not malware and it is an error.

On the technical support of the application I found it efficient because on one occasion I had to go to them to solve a problem and they were very attentive and fast, for me this is an important aspect since there are many applications that sell you a product and then They do not have any technical support.

What do you dislike?

The operation of the application is perfect but sometimes some applications may be suspicious when they are really false positives, except for this I have not seen anything negative in the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application for those people who surf the Internet daily and want to be sure that they will not be infected by entering a website and becoming infected. With the real-time protection of MalwareBytes is an additional security measure.

Both at work and at home we use MalwareBytes since security for us is very important and personally I can not risk sensitive economic and personal information for not spending a few euro worth the license. In addition, thanks to the programmed analysis, the user's intervention is minimal.

George L.

"Sweep any threat from your computer"

What do you like best?

When you enter the program you can see all the well ordered and structured options. I believe that having well-defined options is essential in a program that is dedicated to protecting computers.

The quarantine section also helps you to review the threats before eliminating them because maybe on some occasion that threat is a false positive and it is fine that this section exists to be able to review the detected threats well.

It is updated on a regular basis, which increases the protection against any new threat that may arise, since whenever a new virus or ramsomware comes out Malware tries to remove updates to eliminate them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing serious, only sometimes the program has been blocked when I was doing a complete scan of the system, but after starting it again it was analyzed correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable for companies to protect their data and be protected from external attacks. Malwarebytes is an indispensable tool that helps to make the protection against viruses more extensive.

Protection and security is what we have achieved in our company when installing Malwarebytes. Every day we do a quick scan to check possible threats on computers. Since we have installed it, it has eliminated many viruses and we have had fewer problems related to attacks on system vulnerabilities.

We care less about losing data and important information, since it has given us a lot of security to have installed this program, it has helped us to work more secure.

Trevor S.

"Dead Simple and Effective AntiMalware"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is almost trivial to install and administer in native macOS environments. It is a joy to use and is quite effective cleaning up malware. We have tried a variety of competing products and kept coming back to the free version of Malwarebytes to fill in the gaps where other products fell short. Once funding became available we jumped at the paid business version and haven't looked back.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Malwarebytes. Well, maybe the goofy "robot" themed marketing. Truly though, thus far it has proved to be a perfect macOS anti-malware solution. I wish I had funding to deploy it wider than I have!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The business version is almost set-it and forget it. I recommend doing a trial and comparing it with your current antimalware product.

We are a pure macOS environment (K-8 school) and have struggled with clients becoming infected via browser extensions and rogue software installs. Malwarebytes stopped those overnight.

Iwona B.

"Increase the level of security, free of charge."

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is slightly exceptional security software designed for detection and removal of various types of malicious software. The software enables you to dispose of viruses, Trojans, rootkits, dialers, and spyware from your computer. Malwarebytes isn't a typical antivirus, but independent scanner the software monitors used files and viewed websites. Using the program is effortless, and the interface is quite transparent. The software might be customised, as you are provided several types of scans, including quick scans and user-designated areas. Malwarebytes is equipped with extensive task schedule so that you can set up automated tasks such as updates and scans performed in the background.

What do you dislike?

The software is quite poorly optimised, so Malwarebytes causes high resource consumption. Also, the frequent pop-ups encouraging to buy the premium version of MBAM could be annoying and ruin the user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you could be threatened with malware, you might consider downloading the software, as the free trial version is available.

The software complements antivirus software and provides an excellent function of permanent monitoring of the computer. Also, MBAM scans browser data and system registry, which allows the detection and removal of hidden threats.

Robert J.

"Ensure the safety of your company"

What do you like best?

The execution in the background of this program is something that serves to consume less resources and at the same time you are constantly protected in the background. This helps you to be sure that any virus, malware or problem will be notified to you.

The internet protection that Malwarebytes offers is really good. There are more and more add-ons, malicious files and Trojans that you can find on any web page or when downloading a file. The good thing about this tool is that any threat that occurs while you are surfing the net will warn you and protect you so that you do not get infected with the system.

What do you dislike?

When it detects many threats at the same time it sometimes takes a while to react and continue to scan the rest of the files. It is a temporary problem that only affects for a few seconds before it continues to scan the rest of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is essential that any company protect your data and information with programs such as Malwarebytes, since you have to be protected from external threats that may endanger your company's systems.

We have Malwarebytes installed on all the company's computers. We usually perform full analyzes on a weekly basis, to see if there is a problem, a virus or Trojan. At the same time, every day we perform a quick analysis, to review any possible malware more quickly. All this gives us more security to be protected from external threats.

Lucius R.

"Protection and security against viruses"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this program is real-time protection. When you are in a company you spend a lot of time reviewing documents, data, files and many times a virus, a Trojan or malicious software can appear. The good thing about Malwarebytes is that it warns you instantly when a threat appears and that makes this software more useful.

Also, in our company, we usually schedule daily analyzes, so that each day before starting work, we do a quick review and see if there is any malware that could harm our system. This option of programming analysis is simple and also saves us having to do it manually.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes blockages of web pages occur or take files with malware that are not. When this happens you have to put it in the "exceptions" section so that it does not detect them as something bad and is annoying.

A program as wide as Malware is normal to have failures and errors to detect threats, but if they improve the detection a little more, it would improve the quality of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You have to protect the files, data and elements in a company. This software helps to increase security, so it is advisable to have programs like this one that allow your company not to suffer problems.

Putting files in quarantine has helped us on many occasions to avoid worries, since by doing this you avoid that other files of the computers may end up affected. It's fairly easy to use quarantine and gives you that extra security.

We have removed other viruses, Trojan, malware and blocked suspicious web elements. It has protected us from threats on different occasions and prevented us from losing important data.

James J. M.

"Complete protection, for all types of threats."

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is a complete protection tool, to protect mobile and desktop computers from all types of cyber attacks, it has 4 levels of protection:

-Web Protection.

-Exploit Protection.

-Malware Protection.

-Ransomware Protection.

With these four features a total protection shield is created, in any equipment where MalwareBytes is installed.

It also has three types of scanning, from a basic one, to a deeper one, which detects all types of threats, which can be hidden, and ready to attack at any time.

What do you dislike?

The different scanning stages with which Malwarebytes account, can become a bit slow, and it takes a lot of time to perform a deep scan, although the application runs in the background, it is not the same, to perform an analysis where all the rest processes are in pause.

We have a complete protection against all types of threats, in this way we protect all our information both in the cloud, as the files we have on our desktop computers, laptops and other devices, where we protect ourselves with MalwareBytes.

Ryan S.

"Complete protection on your computer"

What do you like best?

Security tools are always indispensable in a company with many computers and a large amount of information.

Malwarebytes provides security because it not only eliminates existing viruses on your computer, but also protects against possible Trojans, keyloggers, pishing and other possible attacks that may occur within a computer network.

The quarantine system is also very useful to leave possible elements before eliminating us and being able to analyze them well before we erase them.

What do you dislike?

I think the only bad thing about Malwarebytes is the same thing that happens with other cybersecurity tools. Sometimes errors occur when analyzing some type of malware in general and catalog files as infected when in fact they are not. But luckily this happens a few times and most times if it detects everything well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes has been working for many years to eliminate malware and also to constantly update itself and be able to eliminate new viruses that appear.

I recommend this tool mainly because it is always constantly updated, it is very simple to use and because it usually protects very efficiently against a wide variety of viruses.

Protection is the first word that comes to mind when I think of this software.

It has provided extra security to the company I work for, as it has helped us avoid being attacked by Trojans, affected by viruses or trying to hack our network.

Keeping information secure is very important, since not only do you avoid deleting data, but you save a lot of money, since it would be a significant monetary loss if some files were lost.

Edwin W.

"Superb Protection"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is probably the best security software for windows at the moment. The scanning is good, internet protection is excellent, malware protection is great but none of these affects the system performance, and that's a great plus for any anti-malware software.

The software is really easy to use, there are only a few options available, and the usage is pretty straightforward, there are mainly four security services available with it, the first one is the malware protection which scans the filesystem for any exploits then comes the internet security which scans for all internet connections and blocks any unwanted connections. Then there is exploit protection to fight against other files like trojan horses and stuff. The last one is the ransomware protection, which is as straight as the name suggests, due to recent events its essential that any anti-malware software contains ransomware protection as these exploits become quite common.

The pricing is excellent compared to other options, and with one license you get lifetime access, and that's great. the software is available for windows, mac, android and ios so you can protect all types of devices.

What do you dislike?

the guaranteed files are sometimes hard to find and restore

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes is an awesome anti-malware solution for all types of devices, highly recommended

Malwarebytes is an anti-malware software available for windows, mac and mobile devices. its lightweight and gets the job done, absolutely satisfied so far.

Dan S. T.

"Serious screw ups and extremely annoying false positives, along with some good features"

What do you like best?

Premium version catches problems on the fly

What do you dislike?

Exclusion Interface is extremely poorly constructed and is a huge waste of time. They refuse to listen to feedback about doing it efficiently with check boxes the way Avast and most other programs have implemented. There is no excuse for wasting customers time.

When I exclude folders for extremely useful programs that I use such as Auslogic Defrag and JetClean, they have recently decided to nevertheless (even though the exclusion is supposed to let them know to leave the program alone) uninstall, delete, and erase these programs. In the past MalwareBytes left these programs alone, but not anymore. I think that these free programs have some sort of harmless activity which is picked up as a PUP. You would think that if I mark the locations of these programs in the Exclusion Setting, then I would get around this problem, but in fact that does not help.

The only workaround is a complicated bunch of steps which finally allows me to have these programs keep running.

Finally, Malwarebytes released a version, sometime last year, that kept eating up memory, slowed down, and often crashed everyone's computer. Although an update eventually fixed the problem, there was no acknowledgement, nor an official apology to all users. No other security program has done anything so terrible in all the years that I have worked with and repaired computers. Obviously, Malwarebytes never ran an effective Beta test, because they should have caught this screwup before releasing such an update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Prior to version 3, the program was excellent, problems started with version 3, various components refused to stay enabled and behaved in a bizarre manner. Eventually later 3.xxx appear to no longer show this problem, but on occasion on new installs, on new computers it still happens

Dumb question. Personal or business use of computers requires security.

Maria Celeste M.

"GREAT HELP TOOL"

What do you like best?

The comfort, its interface is very simple, I can perform quick and personalized analysis or threat analysis. Your search engine is efficient, I can know what threats are affecting my computer and delete them or put them in quarantine if necessary, safely and efficiently. I can schedule the analyzes according to my specifications.

I have security when I browse because I have protection in real time, it does not weigh much or interfere with the functions of the computer, it is very light and fulfills its function. Normally analyzing the computer in safe mode, Malwarebytes Antimalware is perfect to use it in safe mode, it will detect everything faster and nothing will get rid of it.

At the end of the analysis creates a very useful report, I can see there threats that affected the team.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not allow to eliminate certain elements in the analysis, but the premium version does. These elements can be removed with another antivirus, so always use a second antivirus, it is the only problem of the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think if you want a good antimalware, this is your best option, but access the premium version so you can enjoy it to the fullest. I recommend it since it has saved me many times even in its free version.

I was able to eliminate Malware, Adware, and other threats that put my bank accounts at risk. I feel more secure with MalwareBytes Anti Malware on my computer

John S.

"Malwarebytes Keeps our Computers Safe!"

What do you like best?

With all the computer work being executed in our office, we love how Malwarebytes keeps our computers safe with allowing us to occasionally check our systems for Malware. This is especially important as we have music albums, website content, and word documents among other files that, if hacked, could damage our computer systems and our customers' computer systems! This is why we love Malwarebytes: it keeps our systems safe!

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Malwarebytes is used by Apple, Inc. We believe that Apple Inc. should have its own system, as Malwarebytes should take all the credit for its amazing features. When we occasionally take our computers to the Genius Bar, Apple Inc. uses Malwarebytes to check on our computers. We believe that they should not be using Malwarebytes in their services; Malwarebytes is so beneficial that it should have every right to maintain its own support desk.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Review Malwarebytes, and give it the credit that it deserves. Keeping your computer systems safe and secure is a valuable asset.

Malwarebytes helps us fish out dangerous pieces of malware in our systems. With so much file transfers going on, we cannot keep up with all the dangers of our site, or the vulnerability of our ad-hoc networks. Malwarebytes helps us make sure that our computers stay clean, so that we can continue to edit content and create content that is valuable and safe for our customers and business partners.

Alexandre H.

"The best choice"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is a very easy-to-use application that can help people fight malware. According to its creators, people should use the PREMIUM version, which provides real-time protection, much faster scans, and also allows scheduling of scans or updates to the database.

387/5000

The program is available in several languages and has no problem running alongside to other anti-virus or anti-spyware programs. Malwarebytes scans stand out for their speed. However, this does not have a visible impact on the use of the CPU. Thanks to its advanced technology, malware is not able to block Malwarebytes scans and prevent their removal.

Malwarebytes is particularly good at finding and erasing potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).

These are not viruses so they might not be picked up by your regular security software, but they’re a nuisance.

What do you dislike?

However, there are some drawbacks that must be mentioned: the Malwarebytes bonus and the real-time protection are only obtained with the PREMIUM version and, really, it is a program to fight only against malware, so it can not be compared with the most powerful software that exists.

Sometimes the product is slow and unstable. The product consumes too much memory and CPU resources.

Price list is diferent is each country.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always buy the premium version

Several security issues as:

-Virus

-Phishing

-Ramsonware

-Adware

-Malware

Koldo I.

"The definitive cleaning tool"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes it's a tool to clean your computer of virus, malware's and Trojans. It's very fast and effective, with just 10 minutes you can get your computer totally clean. The application creates a quarantine folder where store the malicious files before delete, since you can decide if it's a virus or not during the next days.

What do you dislike?

The premium application integrates some tools that are not fully necessary and spends much Ram memory, but the simple free application works perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes it's a free application in the basic version that allows you to clean your computer better than much antivirus. Its easy to use and with 3 clicks you can get your computer clean.

I use Malwarebytes in all of my Windows computers to clean once at week form scam, virus, malware's... It takes a few minutes in my computers and every week find some thread.

Iván D.

"No hay Malware que se le resista"

What do you like best?

Es el complemento perfecto para cualquier antivirus, ya que MalwareBytes está especializado en la detección de malware (y en su eliminación si el ordenador ya está infectado).

Ofrece hasta cuatro niveles de protección en tiempo real que puedes activar o desactivar individualmente: protección web, contra exploits, contra malware y contra ransomware.

También permite hacer análisis de tres tipos: rápido, personalizado y de amenazas (que es el recomendado por el propio programa, y que yo realizo diariamente en mi portátil).

He de aclarar que existen dos versiones, la premium y la gratuita (que no ofrece esa protección en tiempo real tan efectiva, aunque sí que permite hacer análisis del equipo). En otros programas no hay mucha diferencia de prestaciones, pero en el caso de MalwareBytes creo que merece la pena hacer una pequeña inversión económica en seguridad y adquirir la versión Premium.

What do you dislike?

Yo no encuentro nada mejorable (puede que lo haya pero yo no sabría como mejorarlo).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es un programa de los que hay que tener.

No conozco ningún programa tan eficaz eliminando malwre, si aparece alguno solventa el problema de inmediato.

mario s.

"the best anti-malware i know"

What do you like best?

its a nice tool for detect all the malicious software on your pc, it can detect easily al the trojans, advice programs and viruses in general that can damage your operate system. i used frecuently for make maintanance to my personal and friends computers

What do you dislike?

i dont know what can i dislike of this program, before know it the malware was always a problem, and the normal antivirus were not helpfull, so several times i had to install the windows OS again to have a clean computer.

it help me to have a operate system free of malicious software, and beneficts me because i dont have to spent extra time reinstalling the Operate System or searching for the cause of the bugs.

Alan M.

"Easy Roll out, works well"

What do you like best?

How well it works, the reason we purchased Malwarebytes was because our regular AV software would detect threats but could not always remove them, particularly on the Mac side, so Malwarebytes was bought in to supplement our AV. I have never seen a threat that Malwarebytes detected but could not remove.

What do you dislike?

The limited Mac features and lack of AD integration, although I have been told this will be addressed in future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are primarily a Mac shop, which we are, then be aware that the tolls available on macOS is not as mature as you see for Windows.

We are solving the malware problem which is gradually becoming more and more prevalent on the macOS platform.

Carlos L.

"Recommended antimalware"

What do you like best?

It has an awesome detection rate, finding all types of malware or dangerous files that enter the computer. It has a free version that is very light and efficient that is normaly for personal use, but also works great for work enviroments.

What do you dislike?

Since I started using it I havent found anything I dislike other than recently they automatically activate the 14 day trial for the premium version and can confuse some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes its a great software that will absolutely help in maintaining clean your computer of the hazardous malware and other dangeours programs to your computer. I recommend its use.

Our computers are clean of malware as we have an scheduled task to run every day when system shutdowns. It cleans every day a minimum of 30 threats, proving its effectivenes on a daily basis.

Verónica M.

"Robust antimalware with great potential"

What do you like best?

With a simple and increasingly simplified interface, Malwarebytes offers excellent real-time protection for the computer (PRO Version) and a very comprehensive analysis to detect and block threats. I consider myself faithful to this software because Malwarebytes has taken me out of problems that other antivirus programs have not been able to solve. It is not a very heavy software and can run in the background without even noticing it thanks to the updates. The antivirus has not lost its quality and has been constantly incorporating new and interesting features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the detected files are not really threats, so it is important to take a look at what file we are deleting so as not to lose relevant information. I have almost no problems with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the use of this software, even in its free version, it carries out exhaustive analyzes that can get you out of doubt when you suspect any threat present on your computer.

I have used Malwarebytes as a complement to conventional antivirus. Many times it has given me better results and I checked it substantially during the entire time I used it. It is a software that can get you out of trouble in very specific moments.

Jared M.

"Malwarebytes is nothing short of perfect"

What do you like best?

For the job I do, Malwarebytes is simply a must. It does everything, and I mean everything! Contrary to its name, while it finds any type of Malware with ease, it also picks up viruses. What I like best about it all is that not only does it pick up all the gunk, it does it quickly. The ability for Malwarebytes to work quickly is extremely helpful in the job I work at considering I work on many different computers.

What do you dislike?

In my job, the work I do requires no interruptions, usually, However, Malwarebytes is always keen on informing me when to run and if its found anything, this is by means of annoying popups. Additionally, it opens another window when it scans, not sure why that's needed, I need to keep all the computers resources to a minimum.

I have used Malwarebytes to help keep many of the computers I work on secure from any potential Malware that will try to steal data. The data we acquire and use sometimes has strict confidentiality.

Griffin K.

"It's a decent security software and virus scanner"

What do you like best?

It's a light antivirus software. Let's face it, it's never easy to find an antivirus software that light enough to run without wearing down you computer. That aside, Malwarebytes is a great antivirus software because it's easy to use and quite effective when it comes to fighting malware infections.

Also, it virus definition library is impressive and always up to date. That allows it to spot forms of malware that I didn't know even existed. Lastly, it offers you different levels of scanning depending on how much time you have. That means that you can do a light scan or an in-depth scan whenever you want to without any hassles.

What do you dislike?

False positives. Sometimes the app will quarantine files that are not infected with viruses. And that can be a bit of an inconvenience to those who don't know how to navigate to the quarantine settings and folder to retrieve their files or make adjustments to their whitelist.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use Malwarebytes because of two main reasons. One, for an antivirus scanner, it is very lightweight. Two, it is effective. It gives me a piece of mind enabling me to work on my computers and save files without any fear of experiencing malware-related misfortunes.

This antivirus helps to keeps my windows PCs and laptops safe from malware attacks and damages to my files. To get the best features you may have to buy the premium version but I find that even the free version has features that are essential to keeping malware at bay.

Vincent C.

"Nice Antimalware Software"

What do you like best?

I have bought Malwarebytes Premium in the past—paid only one time—and I had it ever since. I'm really appreciative of them giving me a lifetime license to Malwarebytes. I always had Malwarebytes working alongside with another antivirus (Avast), and it never had any conflicts at all. Malwarebytes picks up things that regular antiviruses can't detect. I feel safer when I have Malwarebytes on my system because it's added protection above of my regular antivirus. From what I have heard from the last couple years, Malwarebytes can replace my antivirus and act as an antivirus itself. I'm really happy to hear that because I can depend and rely on the powerful Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

What do you dislike?

There are times when I have to turn off the protection layers because it's interfering with my work. Sometimes this software detects false positives and exclusions are a bit hard to setup. When it detects and blocks a false positive, it's easier for me to just turn off one of the protection than just manually fiddling with the exclusions and getting it to exclude the program. It's also a bit annoying when the notification box keeps popping up telling me that I need protection. I understand it's trying to protect my computer from viruses, but it should have an option for it to be silent or quiet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes is a wonderful antimalware that I had for over 10 years. Today, I even trust it enough to just have Malwarebytes alone on my PC without any other antivirus software.

I definitely feel safer when I'm accessing the internet, opening email attachments, or downloading a file online. From what I have seen, Malwarebytes blocks my browser from accessing malicious websites to the point where I do not see the website at all. That is real time protection that I can trust.

Ginger G.

"Keep your computer safe with Malwarebytes"

What do you like best?

I like this antivirus, because I keep my system safe and every analysis I do, I do it very easily, I just press "Scan now" and perform a thorough analysis of my entire computer, which does it efficiently, since it eliminates the annoying Trojan viruses, hijackers, worms and backdoors that always infiltrate my system. But with Malwarebytes I feel confident because I know that in a system scan I will quarantine them immediately. I also like that you have a very nice platform.

What do you dislike?

When my computer slows down and has failures, I perform an analysis of my system with Malwarebytes and I know that everything will return to normal, as it performs the scanning of my computer quickly and without complications. This antivirus detects all the viruses that torment my system and removes them immediately. I have not disliked anything at this time and I hope it continues to maintain its efficiency, because all my information remains secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it has feasible methods to eliminate viruses, because it does it very fast and analyzes each site on the computer, and does not rest until it finds and eliminates each one. When a virus enters my system, Malwarebytes captures it and removes it immediately. This is a very capable antivirus to keep the information stored in the protected computer and guarantee the best functioning of it. I recommend it 100% because it has worked very well for me.

From the beginning, Malwarebytes has been a great protection, since it eliminates all viruses that enter my computer and removes them immediately, because it has a large arsenal of protection for all types of viruses. This antivirus does not detect false positives, because it has a really robust and efficient interface to keep all threats away. My computer is fast and keeps all my information very secure and where it should be.

"Protege tu PC de todo malware"

What do you like best?

Gratuito y de libre descarga, aunque posee una opción de pago. Detecta todo tipo de malware para posteriormente ser enviado a cuarentena o eliminado. Las actualizaciones son prácticamente a diario. Se puede programar los escaneos según necesidades y tiene algunas opciones adicionales tales como firewall. Es de los más recomendados actualmente.

What do you dislike?

Ralentiza un poco el ordenador. La opción de pago que incluye no mejora mucho lo ya presente, por lo cual no le veo mucha utilidad. A veces detecta archivos como malware cuando no lo son, aunque son pocas veces.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Si crees que tú ordenador ha podido ser infectado o quieres ser previsor, descárgalo. Trabaja muy bien las incidencias y es gratuito, así que no se le puede pedir mucho más.

Proteger los ficheros de tu empresa o de casa se hace cada vez más necesario, por lo cual un anti malware es necesario y este probablemente es el mejor. Ganas en seguridad y en prevención

Karol Andreina E.

"Malwarebytes te mantiene seguro"

What do you like best?

Es un software que te mantiene protegido ante cualquiera amenaza de virus y troyanos, es uno de mis favoritos. Este permite escanear todo el sistema de archivos y todas las unidades de discos y extraibles, permitiendo revisar absolutamente todo, y así poder detectar cualquier amenaza o dando un positivo de que todo se encuentra bien y protegido. Lo mejor es que podemos usarlo independientemente si usamos otro software antivirus, este correrá sin problemas. Posee niveles de escaner, rápido o mas profundo con búsquedas heuristicas. También tenemos la posibilidad de usarlo portátil en cualquiera unidad extraible y así poder llevarlo y poder escanear estaciones de trabajo, con mayor rapidez. Me gusta mucho porque es muy minucioso en la búsqueda, siempre permite dejar actualizar bases de datos para así estar al día y no permitir que amenazas entren a nuestro sistema. Con Malwarebytes me siento plenamente seguro. Esta protege los sistemas cuando alguna unidad nueva es conectada, levantando un análisis automático y poder neutralizar cualquier evento que amenace, así como también cuando se navega en la web, es capaz de estar activo ante cualquier amenaza que se presente en la navegación, siendo capaz de detener alguna intrusión o virus que quiera colarse en los sistemas.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta ideal para mantener la protección en la red de trabajo, por el momento de uso no observo nada negativo,

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es un software muy completo y muy eficaz a la hora de detectar cualquier amenaza que quiera entrar en nuestros sistemas. La protección es en tiempo real, ofreciendo análisis una vez que alguna unidad nueva o que se ingrese esta es escaneada automaticamente, ofreciendo así la mejor seguridad y neutralizar cualquiera hazaña de virus y troyanos.

Actualmente es una de las herramientas pioneras en resguardar y aportar seguridad a nivel de sistemas en la empresa, en todas las estaciones de trabajo y servidores es usada para si poder aumentar la seguridad y estar limpios de cualquier amenaza.

"Detector de malware muy efectivo"

What do you like best?

Fácil de descargar e instalar, basta con acceder a su web y de forma totalmente gratuita podemos empezar a usarlo tras la descarga. Podemos elegir entre distintos tipos de análisis, desde uno rápido a algo más avanzado o por unidades o carpetas según nuestras necesidades. Los archivos detectados pasan a cuarentena o podemos eliminarlos. Actualizaciones prácticamente a diario y ocupa poco espacio en disco.

What do you dislike?

Ofrece una versión de pago, aunque no merece la pena, con la versión gratuita tienes suficiente. Le faltan algunas opciones adicionales que sean de provecho, como mejorar el firewall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lo recomiendo si no tienes ningún antivirus instalado y sueles navegar por Internet, ya que es probable que tu ordenador pueda tener archivos infectados. Es gratuito y una buena herramienta.

Evita que un ordenador pueda quedar inservible por algún tipo de malware, dejándolo en cuarentena. Lo mejor es programar escaneos con cierta frecuencia para tener controlado este tipo de problemas, sobre todo si tienes datos sensibles o que quieras tener mejor protegidos.

"Malwarebytes - Review"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is a tool that provides an extra layer of protection when you use your computer every day. The main advantage of Malwarebytes is that it is an easy-to-use tool that is compatible with systems like Windows/Mac. Malwarebytes is a powerful tool designed to protect users from malware threats, another significant advantage of Malwarebytes is the fact that it works with other anti-virus tools and has an anti-exploit module that further protects our system against attacks. It is also worth mentioning that Malwarebytes can block infected sites so that we will not be infected with dangerous software.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I noticed when using Malwarebytes is the fact that this program was able to identify the site as dangerous mistakenly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you care about the security of your data, you should consider using Malwarebytes, because this program provides an additional layer of protection.

By using Malwarebytes, I can use my computer without worrying about sensitive data leakage.

"Best Protection Available when used with Windows Defender"

What do you like best?

Although Malwarebytes can be used as a standalone product, it's real strength is that it adds an extra layer of protection to your current anti-virus. This feature is particularly effective when used with Microsoft Defender, the free anti-virus that is included with Windows. After doing copious research, it became clear that, as of this date, no other standalone product outperforms Malwarebytes when it is used in conjunction with a second anti-virus.

What do you dislike?

Using the product in conjunction with a second anti-virus consumes additional resources on your PC. Sadly, that is the price one has to pay to have the best level of protection. Would love to see their product provide the very highest level of protection as a standalone product so that resources could be freed up.

Besides the standard features, the enterprise version offers ransomware encryption protection that no other anti-virus currently provides. This allows us the ability to roll back changes made to machines that have been hit by ransomware, up to 72-hours.

Travis S.

"BEST EXPIRENCE WITH ANTIMALWARE"

What do you like best?

Antimalware is Multitasking antivirus in the world. Its protect my computer from Viruses, Malware, Trojan, Ransomware, etc. It protects my online world. Block fake websites. It automatically scans my computer. And Automatically update as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like all the features. Some times it blocks the personal software in this case we need to stop the firewall then install the software then turn it back on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to secure your computer and personal data then Antimalware is the best protection for your devices.

I use Antimalware install my customer's computer to remove viruses, Junk, Malware in their computer, after running the computer, is working fine.

Josh T.

"Great software for stopping malware threats"

What do you like best?

Even the free version is packed with the essential features. One thing that I really like is that on my computer, it always finds something. That something is a piece of software that i use on occasion, and I know it has ads and tracking software, but I need it a few times a year.

It bothers me when antivirus software don't find anything. Then you don't know if it's actually looking.

I like that I constantly need to update the database. That means they are always adding to it.

What do you dislike?

I use it on my PC and my Android phone. On the phone it seems like it takes a while to start running. But it always does run in the end.

I often have to go to foreign websites to look up data sheets and I'm Leary about what malicious files I might pick up.

Silvia M.

"Must have tool for malware detector and cleaner"

What do you like best?

The tool is avaible in 2 versions:

The free version has all you need to stay safe on the web; i.e. nice summary dashboard, manual scansion, auto update, report post analysis and so on...

The paid version includes features like automatic and scheduled scansion, and realtime protection.

What do you dislike?

The licence is a bit expensive and the performance could be better, especially when you need to download a new update.

The GUI could improve becoming more modern and user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For my necessities the free version is enough and I don't think, for now, to switch to the paid version.

I absolutely recommend this software and, if you don't need a realtime protection, choose the free version.

With this tool we feel safer when we use the pc daily, in particular while surfing the internet

Bella J.

"Malwarebytes gets the job done and makes your job safer "

What do you like best?

I really like Malwarebytes for too many reasons to count. But if I had to pick the best reason, I'd choose that it makes my work life so much easier. There's an insane amount of information that I need to gather to be good at what I do such as data collecting, which involves various sources, and yes this means visiting many different potentially unsafe websites. Basically, it protects me from anything, efficiently.

What do you dislike?

What I really dislike about Malwarebytes is that it forces open a screen when scanning and on top of that, there are random popups of reminders which is intrusive in some of the work I do.

I've used Malwarebytes to help screen sites I visit for data collection - this has made my work a lot easier and safer.

"El peor enemigo del Malware"

What do you like best?

No hay problema que resista a esta herramienta. Es increible la capacidad de encontrar y eliminar software dañino. Su potencia radica en su sencillez de uso y en la rapidez de las inspecciones. Pero pese a la rapidez con la que se ejecuta la búsqueda, esta es muy completa y no suele escaparse nada (es importante tener actualizada la base de datos de malware continuamente y antes de cada análisis)

What do you dislike?

Una pena que la versión gratuita no incluya más características, casi todo esta incluido en la versión de pago. La gratuita no tiene protección en tiempo real, solo es bajo demanda, es decir que si no ejecutas un análisis no detecta el malware. La versión PRo impide la ejecución del malware directamente al tener ejecución en tiempo real.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

si no lo has probado, deberías instalarlo, Hacer un scan del equipo y te sorprenderás, te lo garantizo. Y una vez hagas eso y veas el resultado comprenderás porque es tan necesario.

es sin duda una herramienta a tener en cuenta y necesaria en los equipos. Además si dispones de los medios necesarios o en los equipos manejas información crítica para tu organización, en ese caso deberías plantearte tener licencia profesional para estar protegido totalmente.

"Mejor antiMalware, incluso en Android"

What do you like best?

En pc, en android... en cualquier dispositvo que tengas puedes tener instalado MalwareBytes y asegurarte de que siempre estas bien protegido ante cualquier malware. Sin duda este es uno de esos programas en los que pagar la versión pro es un plus y la licencia no es muy cara. Permite además de tener a raya los programas maliciosos, mantener el equipo limpio de archivos inservibles y optimizar los recursos. NO es solo un antimalware al uso, va un poco mas allá permitiendo al usuario tener el control sobre otros aspectos del equipos y la limpieza y desinfección de los mismos.

What do you dislike?

no tiene nada negativo. que puede haber negativo en un software de este tipo, capaz de salvar tu equipo e información de los malware mas peligrosos actuales, incluso tu dispositivo movil, ese con el que te conectas a infinidad de redes wifi sobre las que no tienes ningun control (cafeterias, centros comerciales, tiendas, comercios, casas de familiares...), en cualquier momento puedes ser victima de un malware y si no tienes algo como Malware bytes probablemente ni sepas que tu terminal está infectado.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

que más añadir respecto a lo dicho anteriormente, nada más se puede añadir... hay que probarlo para saber lo que es y como funciona. Sin duda un programa a tener en cuenta y a tener habilitado en todos tus dispositivos

Es algo que esta habilitado en todos los equipos, aunque no en todos contamos con licencia profesional, en muchos casos la gratuita y unas buenas pautas sobre seguridad son más que suficientes.

Peter N.

"Good protection against malwares !"

What do you like best?

I've been using this software for more than 2 years , the main things i like about it are :

+ User-friendly interface

+ Good against all sort of Malwares/adware

+ Web protection , many times the software blocked a lot of harming domains when i was surfing the net

+ Don't need/use a lot of system resources

+ Fast scan time

+ Good price tag

+ Rootkit detection

+ Zero influence on computer speed

+ Excellent Performance

+ Active ransomware protection

What do you dislike?

We all know that Malwarebyte is an Anti-malware / Anti-ransomware / Anti-exploit / and have Malicious website protection , but it's not a full protection suite that you can install alone and have a fully protected network if you own a corporation or a small business company ! the software need a lot of development in term of Centralized management , Remote deployment, Advanced reporting and monitoring.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend buying the premium edition instead of opting for the free version because it don't have real time protection .

Malwarebyte works like charm against Ransomware that has become very common over the past few years. Attacks of this nature can lead to a devastating consequences. So far its doing a well done job.

"Best antimalware ever"

What do you like best?

herramienta de limpieza y desinfección de malware en los equipos. Es muy potente y facil de usar. La descarga es gratuita y puedes probar la versión completa durante 15 días. Una vez expira el plazo decides si pagas o sigues con la versión gratuita, la cual también es muy completa y eficiente. La instalación es intuitiva y no intenta colar publicidad, cosa que otros productos de este tipo si intentan y al final dudas de si realmente estas adquiriendo un producto de limpieza cuando te quiere instalar porquería... Los análisis son rápidos y funciona a muchos niveles. También hay que indicar que estas herramientas no hacen mágia, si tu mismo instalas un virus o lo ejecutas, estos programas no siempre son efectivos. Sin embargo, Cookies maliciosas, Publicidad y demás, eso lo fulmina.

What do you dislike?

no he detectado puntos negativos ni problemas en su funcionamiento. Es una herramienta increible para mantener los equipos revisados y limpios.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

el mejor antimalware, la versión gratuita es mas que suficiente para mantener limpios los equipos, pero si necesitas algo más profesional y protección en tiempo real, existe la opción de pagar licencia para la versión completa.

Esta presente en todos los equipos de la organización, los usuarios estan mentalizados de que la seguridad es algo prioritario, y que los datos con los que se trabaja no se pueden exponer, por lo tanto tenemos habilitadas las mejores herramientas y medidas de seguridad en todos los equipos.

teresa p.

"the best malaware destroyer"

What do you like best?

I can keep my computer at bay from annoying viruses, it protects me effectively and its interface is very easy to use, it detects and destroys all kinds of worms, trojans, spyware, bots, rogues, among others.

What do you dislike?

the free interface has certain functions that the pro does not have, I think they should leave some functions of the pro version to the free one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

keep your computer protected is very important because there are your files and personal information protect yourself with this powerful antivirus.

I have it installed on my personal computer to remove any malware or virus that tries to infect my computer, I have defended myself from several attempts of Trojans and some worms of web pages destined to this.

Brad W.

"A Fantastic piece of anti-malware software. "

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes is a very robust suite of threat protection software. We currently use their anti-malware, anti-exploit, and anti-ransomware software. Before we had switched to Malwarebytes we were getting ransomware attacks on PC's on a monthly basis. After we implemented Malwarebytes we have not had a single successful malware/ransomware attack in over 3 years.

What do you dislike?

The ransomware portion of the software is not currently centrally managed through the management console. This unfortunately doesn't allow us to quickly verify that the anti-ransomware software is installed and running correctly on all machines so we have to do it manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need protection against malware and ransomware there isn't a better product I've used. Not a single successful attack in over 3 years speaks for itself.

Malwarebytes is an essential layer in our multilayered security approach. It's exceptional defense of our computers and servers against malware/ransomware over the past few years has really exceeded our expectations and allows all of the IT staff to sleep better at night.

Crystal S.

"Thorough and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's a wonderful complement to traditional Anti Virus programs. Plus, watching the Remediation Map is always fun. It shows all the things Malwarebytes catches that other programs have missed and keeps a running tally by Anti Virus software provider, which can be quite amusing.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The interface is a little on the boring/staid side, but that is merely an aesthetic complaint, not a program one. The program works nearly seamlessly out of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for the paid version. Live protection is always better than remediation after all.

It's a nice complement to our other security programs. Whether it's a lack of attacks or a lack of success from them, we've never had an issue. What better benefit could there be?

Laura M.

"Best Malware out there by far..."

What do you like best?

I've used several different malware programs and this one is by far my favorite. Malwarebytes was the only software that was able to completely remove the HKU/S-1-5-21 trojan from my computer after it had already been scanned by 3 other programs that said my computer was clean.

What do you dislike?

There isn't very much to not dislike. It would be helpful if the scan had an option to completely shut down the computer once a scan has finished, but that might be available on the paid version (I'm not sure).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Malwarebytes is my #1 go to from now on.

My computer crashed and had to be reverted back to factory defaults and I was still having problems. Malwarebytes is the only program that found the HKU trojan and completely removed it.

UL
User in Law Practice

"Feeling of complete security with Malwarebytes"

What do you like best?

How effortlessly it detects malware or viruses and blocks them from invading the computers. We have a lot of important files on these computers, so protecting that information is very important to us.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. This software is relatively newer to the game and not as widely known as other antivirus softwares that have been around longer. Malwarebytes is extremely reliable for being rather new, and their prices are very affordable compared to other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software is as good as it gets when talking about finding the right anti virus for your computer. Their customer support is there to help you in anyway possible. They offer information on their website through blogs to keep you updated with current news, and offer a 'scams' section, to show you common scams and how to avoid them. All in all this software is definitely worth the buy. The prices cant be compared to others, and are very affordable.

Protecting client information is a number one priority. Malwarebytes does that almost effortlessly. They have recently started to offer antivirus for Mac as well. This is helpful to us as we have a Mac computer used for marketing in the office. The added security on our Mac system will help to make sure none of our client information of classified documents end up in the wrong hands.

Janel B.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

It was easy to install and helped pin point spam, viruses, and other harmful programs.

What do you dislike?

Its take while to complete a thorough scan of each computer. So took over an hour.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend it to anyone. We only discovered it after we were infected but we continue to use the software to monitor our computers and network. I would recommend others used Malwarebytes before it happens to them.

We had a virus spread throughout our company and it infected our network. We used Malwarebytes to slow down the spread and identify which computers had been infected and was able to remove those computers from our network without shutting down the entire network and losing days of business productivity.

William B.

"Good, but could be better"

What do you like best?

We have a license for the Malwarebytes Enterprise and as far as a it's anti-malware abilities go it's top notch.

We are able to use it to very effectively clean malware off of most infected systems, and even for badly infected systems the chameleon tool (included) works very well.

What do you dislike?

Contact with support is frequently slow, and they have some truly crazy recommended settings that require a fair amount of fiddling on the back end. At one time we were experiencing some slowness and disconnects from the server/console and their recommendation was to sort the 5000 license into groups of no more than 100 with offset scan and update times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MBAM works as far as keeping machines fairly clean, it is best used as an ancillary security system alongside a regular antivirus system.

Since we started using this I feel like our Malware issues have decreased, and our cleanup times when we do have to do something has decreased. I don't have numbers to back that up.

Iker J.

"Better than much antivirus!"

What do you like best?

Malwarebytes allows you to clean your windows computer of malware, spyware, bots, and other malicious softwares with any complication and really fast.

One of the best things, is that after scan, if there are threats found, Malwarebytes ask for a restart of the computer to finish the cleaning process in boot time.

What do you dislike?

The application is free but tries to put premium packages every time that you update the program and it's a bit disgusting.

If you use the real-time engine, it spends much resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a easy application to clean windows computers. It's free and works really good. Also delete the running Malwares by restarting the computer. It's fast locating the issues and easy to delete them.

Basically I clean the computer of our clients with this tool. It's more effective than other antivirus.

Learn more about Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes Videos

Learning about Malwarebytes?

* We monitor all Malwarebytes reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.