Mailee.me Reviews & Product Details

Mailee.me Overview

What is Mailee.me?

Email marketing software with no monthly fees.

Mailee.me Details

Email marketing software with no monthly fees.

Mailee.me
2010
Gravatai, Brazil
Answer a few questions to help the Mailee.me community
Have you used Mailee.me before?

Mailee.me Reviews

Showing 12 Mailee.me reviews
Already have Mailee.me?
Student
What do you like best?

I really love the insights and analytics the platform provides. It helps us analyze and tweak our email phrasing, subject, and format to be more effective and useful to our customers. The platform makes it easy to measure out progress and understand exactly where we are thriving or struggling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the design limitations. Sometimes it is hard to keep our emails on-brand while also switching it up, becuase there are certain limits on email design and format. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for more detailed anaylitcs on your email marketing, try out Mailee.me. Even if you only use it for a little bit, the insights could help you understand what emails your customers respond to best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My team and I are able to easily send out emails and recieve detailed analytics on their performance. This helps us better format, time, and phrase our emails to increase engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The mailee.me program is a very easy to use program for creating marketing emails. The new version of the software layout is even easier to use. This tool is very good and, what's important, much cheaper than the competition. It is very efficient. You can use it to create messages, send them and track the results in one place. You can create messages using the template wizard. The software also integrates with social networks. Thanks to the reporting function, you can constantly monitor shipping deliveries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the website won't open. Besides, I didn't find any flaws. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software will be useful to anyone who wants to reach more potential customers by email. Perfect for creating marketing emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mailee.me program was used to send marketing emails. He did very well. The price is very adequate for the software. It was easy to create messages using the wizard. The software has many tools such as templates, which creates unique emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Youcanbook.me is a great way to book appointments without a hassle. I appreciate the options in the settings function to make sure booking is easy and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features available on the paid edition that would be super helpful on the non-paid edition (like marking out a time continuously). I understand they have to make a profit though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems that are being solved is the ability to share my link with others to book an appointment without sending my entire calendar. A simple link and click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Administrator
What do you like best?

Marketing campaign creation is never been so easy. App is not user friendly though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support isn't that good if we compare it to other email marketing platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for cheap and powerful email marketing tool then Mailee.me is good option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy campaign creation and bulk emailing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Mailee.me tool is really fast in sending the newsletter to the customer. It is a user-friendly tool and easy to use. It has an informative insight panel which helps us to create more clients through its service. It has a flexible ready template to send the newsletter and very good in design perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer support not so good. Rest all okay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves our time to make a template for the newsletter and other campaigns. It is fast and easy to edit in template design and easy to shoot the campaign and helpful in making more clients for the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

Perfect email marketing tool for making good relation with clients. It is easy to use and easily customize the email format. The stats about the email campaigns they provide almost accurate. It is great for building and sending marketing emails. and very helpfull for business to grow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. i like the informative stats provide by Mailee which helps me alot to run next campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is user friendly and fully customizable which helps alot to run campaign in short of time. It doesn't require any coding skills which can be easy to optimize. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ID
What do you like best?

I like this tool for creating and sending company newsleeter to our registered user. This tool has a great user interface which is ease to optimize it. best part is insight panel where we found analytic information of sent newsletter and marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

well still not found anything to dislike. overall i like this tool.. for beginner i recommend to use as a trial so that everyone can cknow the benefits better before purchase this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mailee is fast for sending powerfull newsletter with lots of utility function availibility. It save our time to create a campaign and making a proper analytic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

It's easy to use. There is hardly any learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has less features. Could do with more improvements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending emails to multiple IDs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its a great piece of marketing software to improve sales and grow your business. its very easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing i can think of, the software is amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used to have a problem with our email software but mailee made this a thing of the past, its easy to use and looks great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The perfect newsletter to use when in need for our business model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit sketchy in terms of support and services advertised Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently we have attributed most of our employees email via this service which will be further used to help provide benefits to our company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Building and Personalizing Emails, Easy to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding exact metrics, Some times it missing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good tool for email marketing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending large quantity mails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Very complete solution for email markering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The insights could be displayed better to my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending emails to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.