(11,700)

Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.

Work for Mailchimp?

Learning about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp Reviews

Showing 11,699 Mailchimp reviews
Mailchimp review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Mailchimp review by Ella K.
Ella K.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailchimp review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services
Mailchimp review by Maud G.
Maud G.
Mailchimp review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.
Mailchimp review by Digiperform E.
Digiperform E.

"Good Bulk E-mail Marketing software"

What do you like best?

The Things I like most about this application is it provides for us the opportunity to use 3rd party integrations, which permits us to make advertisements and link our sites and start campaigns, making sure that prospective customers are added onto our news letters therefore we can send out them new marketing promotions.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I really don't like is that in spite of a range of web templates which are extremely helpful, when it comes to customize these templets, margins etc, is usually relatively complex in the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is definitely a helpful e-mail marketing application to systemize most of the functions in an easy and efficient way. Moreover, it permits an array of 3rd party integrations that assist in the tasks we would like to carry out while using mailing lists. It is highly recommended specifically for small enterprises.

Mailchimp is actually a application which has made it possible for us to save lots of time and effort because of the automated functions that individuals can set up for delivering email messages, in addition it's been very helpful to monitor our clients, see detailed info on responses and also segment them in a more effective way.

Mailchimp review by Hugo L.
Hugo L.

"Giant advertising."

What do you like best?

is the best in terms of advertising and marketing is concerned, this free tool I love because it allows me to make the best of my products known in a simple and fast, Mailchimp takes care of everything. With several excellently elaborated campaigns it allows me to be known all over the world, the way in which I program the automated mails and send potential clients is fantastic, gives automatic tracking and this is something that many similar tools do not offer, as well as recommend products Similar. Evaluate the customer's purchase history in order to have a select and direct group to reach. I like the way you monitor my results through graphics, in this way I can see how my business is going. It is a free tool.

What do you dislike?

Memberships paid can be a bit expensive, but it offers better services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an advertising and marketing tool that promotes your services and businesses for free and highly professional, with the best tools in the market, you should use Mailchimp because it will allow you to expand your business in the fastest and easiest way because it takes care of all. I recommend it.

It has helped me in a giant way to promote my business since it gives me publicity with excellent tools and makes me known worldwide.

Mailchimp review by Sidel M.
Sidel M.

"The invention of Mailchimp is life saving, life lat work has become more fun with time."

What do you like best?

I really like the campaign management features because, Mailchimp has helped us put our company on the map which is amazing since it helps us attract clients and the fact that it gives total brand security increase the confidence of clients which is amazing.

Also it is ridiculously inexpensive because there are a couple of packages that suit all clients.

The free trial is also amazing because one can try it and if they are impressed they can make the purchase.

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly I have enjoyed using Mailchimp and the fact that its reliable is a plus, I haven't experienced any hitches while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, with my use of Mailchimp I admit it has been an incredible experience and I would urge other professionals to give it a try and for sure they will be blown away, literally.

Brand advertisement with Mailchimp is on a whole other level, because brand security is guaranteed and that the fact that Mailchimp allows integration with other platforms which increases sales and putting our company on the map.

Mailchimp review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"Excellent tool for small businesses, the best email platform!"

What do you like best?

I love its easy access, anyone can handle it easily, also has a variety of tools and a very amazing and cutting edge interface that helps create attractive emails for customers, with different types of templates that can be used in case need to create an urgent news to send to contacts. I appreciate the possibility of programming large campaigns.

What do you dislike?

If we talk about price, it seems a little high for medium-sized companies like us. Your mobile application is not so good. Once I used it, but I find it difficult to design a newsletter because of its user interface. Mailchimp has integration in social networks, but it does not cover all social media channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp overall is a great solution, but for anyone that is not very technical, I do not recommend them. I find that people who are not tech savvy end up being very overwhelmed by MailChimp, and easily get confused. Otherwise, I usually recommend it, Mailchimp allows you to grow at your own speed, and can as easily handle a large mailing list as it can a small.

Mailchimp is perfect for Decowraps because it allows me to reach my clients in a simple way because most people are constantly on their mobile phones or computers; In addition to this I can perform a large number of marketing campaigns in a truthful manner, this in turn has helped us increase our communication reach through emails.

Mailchimp review by Jenny R.
Jenny R.

"Great marketing help for small businesses."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is a great platform to spread advertising campaigns of excellent quality through electronic mail. This platform has many years running and I can say that according to my opinion it is the best option that can be obtained in the market.

I like MailChimp very much that with this tool all the templates they offer can be automatically adapted to the device from which they are viewing, this is one of the features that most have guided me, in addition to the wide variety of templates offered. It also facilitates analysis and reports. It really has never been so easy for me to create campaigns until I met Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

MailChimp offers a plan of 2.000 subscribers free, to start is a great option, but when you want more capacity and better functions can be quite expensive and generate a big hole in your pocket, even though the basic plan is somewhat moderate I consider that the prices of the platform can be quite high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For people who recently started using MailChimp or who still do not use it, I recommend you carry out your campaigns with this platform since it is a symbol of professionalism and it is really easy to use and I personally have received very good results since I started using it.

MailChimp is a great option for small companies to start marketing and create large advertising campaigns that allow the growth of this in a very fast and effective way. This platform has had a very positive impact on the growth of the small companies that have started to use it.

Mailchimp review by andrew p.
andrew p.

"A good tool for emails"

What do you like best?

I love this email platform because it has a fairly clean and well designed interface, you can send a good amount of emails (10000) in the free version and it's a good offer. This platform is very well designed, sending emails is a very easy process and has many advantages to work it. I definitely recommend using it as the main mailbox.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me is their automatic answers, I think they should devote a bit more to improve them, besides the prices increase according to the plan, but the rest is an application with many advantages and many reasons to choose it as

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the first mailbox platform that comes to mind for a company, since it has a charming interface and a very good marketing. Or they have a free plan, with which you can send up to 10,000 emails per month to 2,000 subscribers. This is good news for personal accounts and SMB, since most of the tools and templates are available in this free account.

In the time that I have been using MailChimp I have been able to say that it is a very good application. It has many qualities for which it should be used. His plans are quite reasonable and his editor is simple but very effective. It's a very well-made mail platform. In my company we use it as the main mailbox and we have not been disappointed. Without a doubt the best option for emails.

Mailchimp review by Endert L. O.
Endert L. O.

"It has a free plan Very good and It is very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is an email editor very easy to use, it has helped a lot, since it has a very good free plan, it allows a good amount of emails and, if necessary, it must be exceeded if it is necessary to pay. Its drag-and-drop tool, which is quite easy to use, has been very versatile, saves a lot of time and allows me to test several options very quickly. It is very intuitive and its technical support of the best. I really like its component tab, it is very varied and can be reorganized to my personal taste..

What do you dislike?

It does not have the automation of the mails, which after a certain amount of mail is practically indispensable to use another tool to meet the needs.

Subscription has become a bit expensive, which has led us to evaluate other options. Although that would imply familiarizing yourself with another provider, it would surely take some time for us to adapt to mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Realmente es muy practico para iniciarse, Cuando tienes hasta al menos 2000 suscriptores es manejable, ya luego existen mas requerimientos para los que hay otras herramientas mas economicas que cumplen con las exigencias. Pero ha sido de gran utilidad el tiempo que lo he venido usando.

A long time ago it was very valuable for our organization, it helped us a lot in our projects, we are still using it but evaluating to change since its cost is high for the benefits it offers. It has helped me to understand how I am wrong with my campaigns, it saved me money by not choosing a design team

Mailchimp review by Neimary V.
Neimary V.

"Mailchimp is a great tool for communicating with customers."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is a very powerful tool for email marketing and also greatly facilitates the management of the sales funnel because we can adapt the mail according to the lists so we can segment customers and send mail according to how advanced our customer is in the funnel. I consider that your free plan of 2000 subscribers is very good because it allows individuals and entrepreneurs to start with their first email marketing campaigns and once your campaigns start to give results you can easily upload the plan that best suits your needs.

The email templates are very good and you can configure them under a simple interface, which allows a large margin of configuration of emails.

What do you dislike?

In general it is a great tool only that needs time to understand and apply each of its tools, but once past this period becomes an indispensable tool to maintain your customer list.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all the people that are considering to begin to make campaigns of email marketing I recommend them that they use mailchimp, it is a very powerful tool that allows to automate many of the tasks of the marketing and in addition it has a good free version that allows you to begin with your first 2000 subscribers and thus to start your idea of business.

We use mailchimp mainly for our marketing campaign, and have our customer list, and also fragment our customer list and be able to send emails to our different types of customers.

Mailchimp review by Russel C.
Russel C.

"Mailchimp, great application to manage advertising"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Mailchimp is that we can integrate different applications on the platform, for example if we link our Facebook account we can access all the features of a FB ADS account from our Mailchimp dashboard so we can hire advertising on Facebook but the process will be completely transparent since we only interact with Mailchimp. This is very useful because Mailchimp integrates a large number of options that help us improve the management of our ad campaigns.

Another interesting aspect of Mailchimp is that we can use the templates offered by the application to create our own advertising campaigns, in this way the results are very professional and with a bit of modification in the design, or we can achieve a very professional result.

What do you dislike?

I have used Mailchimp for a long time and I have had to use technical support on some occasions, unfortunately it is a bit slow in my opinion the management of the tickets, although it is true that when it is our turn they usually solve the problem very quickly and over all very efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Mailchimp without hesitation to other companies that dedicate themselves to online marketing since personally since I discovered this tool my work is much simpler and automated and I can dedicate myself simply to manage advertising campaigns in a more intuitive way from the dashboard.

Mailchimp is an application that is very useful for us to save time and manage advertising campaigns of our own or our customers, not only saves us time but also it is very comfortable to manage everything from the Mailchimp dashboard. The results of campaigns based on application templates have also improved our conversions.

Mailchimp review by Katie S.
Katie S.
View Original May 13, 2019

"Easy and beautiful!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - it is incredibly easy to get started, to import contacts, to segment, to customize your email, to schedule, and to report!

What do you dislike?

The price!! They wildly increased their prices in the past year and they do not offer good solutions for small nonprofits. They are also very hard to get in touch with. There is no phone number and they contact you over email and take over 24 hours to reply to each email.

It does not currently integrate with my CRM, but my CRM is working on an integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have a new pricing structure that has severely increased our costs. However, based on my research with other email softwares, it's on par with the market. But, it is incredibly intuitive. You can start out with simple, yet beautiful emails and grow in customization and complexity as your comfort level grows.

We send our monthly newsletters through Mailchimp. It has helped keep our donors in the loop and aware of our programs and events.

Mailchimp review by Rosa Ines M.
Rosa Ines M.

"A popular and useful tool to market through the WEB"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp offers a very favorable learning curve for those users who use software of this type for the first time. What I like the most is that it gives me the opportunity to customize the email according to the needs of our company. The editor is fast and very easy to use. The automatic response function is also very useful and relevant.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have problems with some emails that reach the promotion tray and others that are sent to spam. This can be problematic at times, so developers should work to correct this flaw.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp is a very useful software if what you are looking for is to maximize the positioning of your brand. It offers a very good free plan. The technical support service is always ready to help. The interface is simple and with a little practice you will learn to handle it in a matter of days.

The benefits have been numerous if we take into account that since we subscribed to Mailchimp we now have a tool that supports us in the marketing area through the WEB and social networks in an automated way. The investment was minimal compared to the gains we have obtained thanks to Mailchimp. All the staff adapted quickly to this software that is doubt became a blessing for us.

Mailchimp review by Francisca D.
Francisca D.

"Mailchimp has been an incredibly amazing one for sure."

What do you like best?

Free trial is my favourite because it gives professionals a chance to gauge of the software would cater for their needs.

Brand security also is incredible and I can't wait to see what else it has to offer.

What do you dislike?

Unless there is any arising issue, so far it has been incredible but the pricing would be the exception because others would consider it pricy but I feel like it is affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp is a very affordable software for email marketing and the services are incredible for the pricing.

The packages as well are also pocket friendly and meets all your expectations as a professional.

Campaign management is also of the essence and Mailchimp has helped us put our company on the spotlight and security for the brand while at it.

Mail marketing is another problem that has been solve all thanks to Mailchimp we are also able to integrate that with other source of marketing.

Mailchimp review by Jenny M.
Jenny M.

"Great software to market smarter and faster."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is a pretty smart way to market today, making high quality advertising campaigns has never been so easy. With this platform I can express great creativity and one of the things I like most about using it is that all the templates it offers (quite the truth) are adapted to the device that is being accessed, cellular, tablets, computer, I like this a lot . Also with MailChimp I can know the status of my campaigns, and it offers a statistical report where it reflects me that I must change to improve the quality and the impact of the campaigns that I made on the platform.

What do you dislike?

I think the initial customization in MailChimp can be tedious and long, since it takes some time. Sometimes I am not so clear as some option works correctly, for some it is easy, others something complex. But this did not stop me from being able to love the platform and to continue using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is better to take the time to know completely how each option of MailChimp works and to configure everything initially, if you can avoid any problem while you are already doing some work. It's what I did and the truth is that I worked quite well, since it is very important to know what you are working with.

MailChimp is a very professional platform that can generate great impact to the public that receives the campaigns carried out there. This generates that the companies that use it can cause great interest in the clients to whom the content that can be created there is shared. Also for small companies or for what they are testing how the platform works is the free version.

Undoubtedly MailChimp is the best option in the market and quite used by companies.

Mailchimp review by Zachary M.
Zachary M.

"It has good tools for its use"

What do you like best?

The variety of templates you have are multiple what I've never had to repeat any for the creation of the campaigns that are sent visually professional type made by someone with years of knowledge in conducting campaigns but is that mailchimp makes this it looks like this because it provides very useful tools to make it so

The delivery capacity is the best with a high level of emails arriving at the main input tray so that your visualization is more optimal

What do you dislike?

When doing advanced automation, mailchimp disappoints because its result is not the one I expected, so I prefer not to do this type of automation, which I am sure will not work because of previous results and what it does is waste time in revisions that will make a failure

It is a platform with useful tools for the creation and sending of campaigns where the information is displayed that is entered with advertising to increase the number of customers and users interested in knowing more about the company and that in the future they can become clients because at the beginning we make ourselves known and then it is where the benefits of those campaigns that were sent come from

Mailchimp review by Jack G.
Jack G.

"Great electronic mail management service in the cloud."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is a great option to manage the email and for the creation of advertising campaigns spread through it. This tool is based on the cloud and also offers applications for iOS and Android phones, I like this option a lot.

I also love that this platform is aimed at any kind of public or companies that wish to use it, especially those people who have little knowledge about the whole world of digital marketing.

I also like MailChimp's initial panel, it uses color in a moderate way, to attract attention in a discreet way.

What do you dislike?

I believe that in recent years MailChimp has focused more on users who have limited knowledge and leaving a little aside to those who need to do more complex work on this platform, in my opinion this should be taken into account and treated to generate a balance in relation to that. Apart from that, I love how this tool works.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My personal experience with this tool has been quite satisfactory despite the few faults and details that it presents. Undoubtedly MailChimp is a great option, and it is widely used by a large number of users worldwide. So if you are considering implementing this platform in your way of working, for the creation of any type of advertising campaign you should only start in this tool and you will receive great benefits.

MailChimp besides being a great option for large, medium and small companies to create high level advertising content, which is very favorable and beneficial for these, also guarantees excellent security and privacy. This company has a series of transfer agents located in different locations that are responsible for ensuring excellence in their security.

MailChimp, great tool with multiple benefits that guarantees the security and privacy of its users, excellent option for companies to tell the truth.

Mailchimp review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Easy On The Eyes Dashboard, But Could Use Some Better Functionality"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Mailchimp is to use. The simplicity to set up a template or import one. Also, being able to target through tags and past campaign data. The integration with so many open source products and with Google Analytics makes information easy to track.

What do you dislike?

The navigation is lacking - there are so many clicks to get back and forth within the editing dashboard. Also, the uploaded images/docs could have more powerful organization and be better organized for search.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to keep your Mailchimp campaigns organized. Utilize tags as much as you can, they make for fantastic targeting outside of entering in specific demographic info per user.

I have been able to hard code HTML inside messages so they display better, particularly within older Outlook programs. Also, making sure layout is optimized for mobile. Even though tracking is possible with Analytics, I like to build in more robust campaign URLs for better tracking.

Mailchimp review by Leen S.
Leen S.

"Mailchimp is a useful application in email marketing"

What do you like best?

MailChimp a very useful online application for sending the bulk emails of your products and services to your target or current audience. It offers a lot of web templets inside the application, which helps a lot in designing a professional email campaign. MailChimp also integrates with other third-party application with ease.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like about MailChimp is usually that within the free subscription you don't have the choice to work with full functionalities that the MailChimp gives you in the paid one, mainly the one to have the follow-up of your email, which is most valuable and interesting for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe MailChimp is ideal for a small company and starters since it is the simplest e-mail marketing software. You may design a lot of professional mail templets without having any professional experience, the drip system of this application is also a good one.

MailChimp is utilized by the marketing division inside my organization. We've purely utilized it to send out email newsletters to a large number of our clients. These newsletters are very important for the marketing department because it serves as a low-cost but successful method for the marketing staff.

Mailchimp review by Cole A.
Cole A.

"This tool is great because it keeps in contact with my clients without much effort"

What do you like best?

I like Mailchimp because it is a tool that has a web application and serves to send informative email campaigns in HTML format compatible with all mail clients. It even allows us to create newsletters with the purpose of using the so-called email marketing, and if we use a web platform with a Wordpress or Drupal 8 manager, it also has many extensions that allow us to integrate this fabulous tool

What do you dislike?

We have had Zero dislikes, because with MailChimp everything is easier and I have received good results in my business. Offering many benefits one of them, is that I could catch more contacts and stay in communication to improve our business with a well-configured and planned advertising campaign when using a web platform to send emails

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can recommend this product because it offers me one of the best programs in the market. I can also break down all my contacts in different categories or groups, I like to see how many people have opened my email because I have been able to obtain a lot of traffic of people, requiring the services of my company all this I can achieve Thanks to Mailchimp

There are many benefits that this tool has offered me since with it I was able to create a list of subscribers, and I can assure you that it is one of the best options in the market. We can also say that Mailchimp is a marketing service provider that deals with a shipment without design, based only on a text

Mailchimp review by Katia T. H.
Katia T. H.

"Great tool for advertising on the internet."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is a great tool that almost anyone can use, I'm honest, I'm not an expert in technology, I only have the basic knowledge of computer science, and some friends, who also have their own businesses, told me about this application, and the advantages you can have, to make your brand known for all kinds of people, in an easy way, without needing to be an expert in technology, and I said why not, and try it.

Something I really like about this tool, is that it gives you the necessary tools to make your advertising campaigns quickly and safely, almost everything is predesigned, and you only have to edit one thing or another, to launch the advertising, you need for your business, you can also launch these campaigns, by the different means of communications, we use these days, social networks, emails, among others, in short, something I like, is that anyone can do this, and so avoid costs, hire professionals, in marketing, and do it yourself.

What do you dislike?

I only use the basic advertising tools of this application, I have really checked and I see that you have many other features, which I do not have the slightest idea, so that they are useful, although with the tools that I currently use, it has worked quite well for me. I would like to know a little more about the other features of the application, I am not sure, if there is a forum or something similar, where they explain these characteristics easily, without needing to be an expert in the subject, and you can easily understand them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that can be used by anyone, something I recommend is to see a tutorial on the web, about the operation of this application, if you have your own business and do not want to spend more money, hiring an advertising expert, with something of your time you can easily learn to use this tool, which will help you to give incredible growth to your business.

Thanks to this tool, I entered into this world of online advertising, which has allowed me to make my business known to many more people than I thought, with this I have managed to cover areas that I had not even thought about doing.

With this tool, it is not necessary to spend thousands of dollars on publicity campaigns since you can do them yourself, in addition to reaching the people you want, with your own search criteria.

The growth of my business, is increasingly effective, and every month I have new clients, or I know new people who want to help in some way to give growth to my business, in conclusion it has been a great investment, for the growth of my business.

Mailchimp review by Anthony E.
Anthony E.

"Mailchimp, great tool for email and landing page campaigns"

What do you like best?

I really liked the application in general but without a doubt one of the best features that make this application is essential is the ease to get good results in our campaigns, this is mainly due to the quality of the templates offered by Mailchimp and that we can use for our campaigns with only modify the content and images with our own, maintaining the structure of the template.

In general, the Mailchimp platform is very simple to use and presents an aspect that looks incredibly professional. Your dashboard makes it very easy to find things and navigate through the menus of the application, using the search filter we can find what we are looking for easily.

We also find a very fast technical support that can help us improve our results if we encounter any problems, in my experience they have always been very useful and has helped me while I have been subscribed.

What do you dislike?

I have been using the platform for several years and at this time I have not found any problem in the application nor any feature that I missed, personally I think the platform is very complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mailchimp is a very useful tool for small businesses to get to know and improve their repertoire of clients, from my experience Mailchimp has helped us to improve and expand the business making use of advertising through email for what I think to use This method is the most recommended since it is very cheap and with an acceptable conversion rate.

I am using Mailchimp to carry out advertising campaigns in my business for 3 or 4 years, the results have been improving considerably as I have been learning to develop with the application. Currently I do not believe that there is an application that can replace it since the power to link the application with other services makes my job much easier.

Mailchimp review by Ross C.
Ross C.

"The most complete tool to automate email marketing campaigns."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is a very good platform to relate email marketing campaigns, its performance is excellent. Through this platform I can keep in touch with my subscribers and make promotions of my products. This platform has very good templates, they are totally professional and very easy to edit.

Another thing that I really like about MailChimp is the amount of information and statistics that it gives me about my clients, it allows me to know the behavior of my clients when I send them my emails, this makes my team and I strive to constantly improve and maintain a very good communication with the subscribers.

What do you dislike?

MailChimp is really a good platform, but it has something to improve, the support is not very good, when using the more expensive paid version the support is good, but in the previous versions it is very bad, they take a long time to respond. I think they should worry about offering better customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that they should create professional templates, since this platform allows you to completely edit the templates, create one that adapts to the needs of your customers.

I also recommend installing the Google Analytics tracking code to have even more information on the behavior of your customers.

MailChimp has been very helpful for my corporation, this platform has increased my list of subscribers, in addition, it has allowed me to create very professional templates to give visual satisfaction to my clients.

In addition, this company has allowed me to better segment my audience, I can create a specific list for our target audience in a very precise way, this has led to a very considerable increase in conversions in my online store.

Mailchimp review by William K.
William K.

"Mailchimp, a creative solution to create ads."

What do you like best?

What I like the most is its interface, which, being very simple, is intuitive and easy to use for the most inexperienced user. Mailchimp has many interesting features, for example it is able to send emails created by ourselves (based on the Mailchimp templates) in a massive way and without limits in a very short period of time.

In addition, the platform offers a free trial period that although it is not much, it is more than enough to be able to test the application and all its functions in a test environment as close as possible to a real professional experience. Most of the templates offered by the application are free (all if we pay the subscription), these templates can be modified so that we can make a simple template a unique design for our ads.

What do you dislike?

The application works very well and fulfilled the expectations I had in it, I thought that the positive reviews could not be real because almost everyone gives a maximum score, but after testing the application the results have been very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think carefully before creating a campaign because to be successful you must have a template that is totally unique and without spelling mistakes so I recommend you be very careful with the content of your landing pages and marketing emails. I also recommend that you use Facebook as an associated advertising platform if you are going to address a very specific public.

Mainly I used the application to send emails in a massive way from a database that I have with potential clients, after much modifying email templates and test results, I got a conversion rate of 3%, which in this business is something incredible since 3% of thousands of emails equals a lot of money.

Mailchimp review by Janel M.
Janel M.

"A very reliable platform to manage your email marketing"

What do you like best?

What I like about Mailchimp is its price, because for only a fraction of the price of other platforms, Mailchimp offers a wide range of functions that would normally cost more money. It is a platform that not only allows you to create and manage your customer lists but also has automatic integration with some popular e-commerce platforms which is ideal to maintain constant contact with customers. You can create automated sequences of workflows, email marketing campaigns with very professional templates, all at a very affordable cost.

What do you dislike?

Mailchimp is a very good tool however the only thing is that it can be tedious to configure the automation of the email at the beginning, also some templates can be unintuitive, it can take some time to review the tutorials to understand how they work correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend the use of Mailchimp widely, because it is a reliable platform, with many useful features for any company or professionals that need to manage their email marketing. It offers templates with professional appearance, automated workflow and an affordable price. If you are a small business this is an ideal option.

Although it took some time for the initial configuration of our emails, mailchimp has been a reliable tool that has allowed us to manage our email marketing campaigns in an effective and non-intrusive way, which is important to maintain a healthy communication with our clients. Being able to automate all these processes has saved us invaluable time.

Mailchimp review by Sue I.
Sue I.

"Mailchimp is the champ. Amazing experience."

What do you like best?

I like how amazing it is to manage emails which at this age and era responding to mails is a task and mailchimp has made that a lot easier which is great.

What do you dislike?

Personally, it has saved me a whole load of trouble and make work a lot easier, so far so good. I really like it a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it use to all individuals in the relevant fields because mailchimp has amazing features that make marketing and advertising great.

Brand protection is always at the forefront of our company and this is what mailchimp does, it always has our back when it comes to advertising and more so for as the project lead for each project I always tend to incline towards protecting our brand while I'm at making things done, as assigned. Getting to market our company and the different policies that people can take up mailchimp assists with responding to mails that get pilled up due to the work load, I really appreciate what mailchimp has offered, its quite incredible.

Mailchimp review by Aleimar m.
Aleimar m.

"Email marketing within everyone's reach "

What do you like best?

I think mailchimp is the best tool for email marketing, is very powerful, comes with many templates that make it much easier to structure emails, has a short learning curve, but when you complete your first emails becomes a fundamental tool, is great for keeping your customers informed about new products or updates of your products, serves very well for the sales funnel by creating customer lists as they advance in the funnel.

Something that helped us considerably is that it easily integrates with eCommerce tools such as prestashop, WooCommerce and many other applications. then we can maintain the same email manager with the ecommerce tool we want because it becomes an extension of that tool.

Your free account helps a lot when you are starting your business, and you can increase your plan as your business grows and the number of customers.

What do you dislike?

I consider that the price to change from the standard version to the primium is somewhat high. And especially if you need some of the tools that only the primium version can offer. Also at the beginning can be a bit complicated to use it, but with little time we have been able to apply each of its functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start using it and measure your own results. Great tool

Currently we use mailchimp mainly for email marketing and maintain our list of subscribers, but has become indispensable as a CRM tool as it complements very well our interaction with customers. It is also very good whether we want to send emails to our entire list of customers or to a select group of them with special promotions.

Mailchimp review by Arthur B.
Arthur B.

"Easy campaigns via email."

What do you like best?

I love MailChimp because it is very easy to use. To register you only need an email and password. A little more information is required when logging into the program: physical address, name and details of the organization and website. You can also add a profile photo and if you wish to subscribe to a series of introductory emails.

The control panel of this platform I like because it is clean and very easy to understand, even for people who just started to use this tool. Then three options are presented: create and send a campaign, create or import a contact list or start creating an audience. E very easy to start in this tool, there are many things about MailChimp that I like and I think it has been very helpful for the growth of my company.

What do you dislike?

MailChimp customer service can sometimes be useless, I have needed help with some doubts and I have not been able to solve it with the help of these. However, I have no other complaints about this platform. They must improve and correct some details, the rest is a platform that complies with what was promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

MailChimp really shines for its characteristics and capabilities to combine an attitude of fun and games with a serious program. The name of MailChimp has been very renowned and highlighted in recent years. For what I consider is a highly recommended platform for those who have not yet implemented it in their businesses or companies.

With MailChimp we can also receive reports, including revenue, click maps, performance, domain and subscriber activity. I believe that this series of options allows users to know better the results obtained through the use of this. MailChimp is an excellent option that allows a diffusion of advertising campaigns that allow exposing all kinds of necessary information in a simple and innovative way.

Mailchimp review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Mailchimp, a very efficient advertising service."

What do you like best?

I like this application because it helps me a lot with the results I get in my business, thanks to Mailchimp I have learned to manage my budget for advertising and what is better, to make it profitable, so by using this service I not only get better results but also that sometimes I even spend less than budgeted.

Another very interesting aspect of Mailchimp is that it provides me templates on which to create the ads I need to advertise, so I use their templates and modify them according to my needs, all this work just needs a few minutes usually if you have prepared material .

It is also worth mentioning that Mailchimp offers integration with many other non-platform services such as Wordpress, Facebook or Instagram, this helps a lot to improve the quality of our results and make the work easier, the application becomes especially powerful when we use our Facebook and Google ADS accounts, since the scope of our ads is much higher.

What do you dislike?

The least I like are some of the tools that offer us to modify the templates, for example the modification of images is not very advanced so sometimes it is better to download the images and modify them on your computer and then send them back to Mailchimp , this makes me lose some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have not yet tried it, I recommend you sign up on its website and try its free version, it does not offer as many features as the paid version but it serves to give you an idea of how it works, personally if you are a user who is wasting a lot of time managing publicity I think this application is going to be very useful for you.

The main problem solved with Mailchimp is the possibility of integrating our Facebook and Google ADS accounts to manage our advertising campaigns, this makes our work much easier and we do not waste too much time configuring since most of the information is imported when connect the applications.

Mailchimp review by Elvis C.
Elvis C.

"The monster of advertising and marketing."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is excellent for capturing my clients, since it allows me to spread my pages and links free of charge as well as inserting my images since there are other programs that are paid. I love the way in which I can create my lists and segmentation of them. It is very simple to use, the newsletter is the maximum, I like the way it is integrated and works directly with Twitter and Facebook, very few Mailchimp emails that arrive in the Spam tray, it seems essential that it shows me updates of the statistics of my campaigns, without mentioning how funny and attractive your logo is without a doubt one of the best in the market.

What do you dislike?

I would like that in the free version there would be more options available such as the creation of follow-up messages, but the paid membership version is very economical.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If advertising and marketing is about Mailchimp is one of the largest, recommended to boost your business and promote your services easily and completely free.

Has driven my business and has made my services known to many clients, and every day I get more attention from them, it saves me a lot of time that I invest in my daily work.

Mailchimp review by Eugene W.
Eugene W.

"Great marketing tool with lovely aesthetics."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is an excellent marketing tool where I find a great aesthetic and a very intuitive interface. One of the features that I like most is that this platform offers a free plan of 2,000 subscribers to which you can send up to 12,000 campaigns per month. In addition most of the templates that offer their free. There are also payment plans in which you can choose which is the one that adapts more to the needs of each user, thus offering different features that makes this platform a great ally for the diffusion of campaigns of our companies.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantages I find in this platform is that the payment plans (apart from being a little high) tend to rise in price very constantly. Also, in their automatic responses it can be quite solid, but nevertheless it leaves much to be desired when we need more automated options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp is a great option for the diffusion of advertising campaigns via email, it allows the elaboration of large campaigns, quite striking and effective, so it is a very useful tool and to me in particular it has worked quite well. I recommend its use to those users who are considering using it.

MailChimp makes marketing a more attractive world and easy access to all users who need this type of advertising, as it offers great variety of options and everything is quite simple to understand, so you do not have to be an expert in the subject to learn how to use this platform.

With MailChimp everything is easier and I have received optimal results in my company.

Mailchimp review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"Mailchimp offers excellent drip campaign automation "

What do you like best?

The ease with which we perform drip campaigns is quite large. We like templates for ads, as they are very varied, and easy to customize. Mailchimp allows you to manage large databases of contacts, importable from spreadsheets previously created on platforms such as Microsoft Excel. Another tool that we liked is its tool to track the return on investment (ROI).

What do you dislike?

We do not like your system of personalized domains, since it includes an extra payment of $ 99 per year. We do not like their templates for postcards, nor their metric tracking system, because they are not very configurable. We also do not like your WYSIWYG post editor because it is complicated to manage. Its landing page management function is very slow. Mailchimp does not run properly on mobile devices. In these the platform tends to collapse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is an excellent email marketing automation service, full of advantages for small businesses that need to comfortably manage their advertising campaigns on the web. We recommend it a lot to track the ROI. Is amazing.

With mailchimp we have solved all our concerns regarding marketing automation. Now it is much simpler than before to review databases of sent emails, and also to create active emails through events. We have noticed an improvement with our market studies thanks to mailchimp, and we are satisfied with that.

Mailchimp review by Shirley N.
Shirley N.

"Mailchimp is the champion of all, guarantee."

What do you like best?

It has incredibly ridiculous features like the fact that personalizing emails is so easy to do because of how easy it is to go about the software.

I like the free trial which gives an opportunity for someone to test the waters and the pricing for the payment packages are just fabulous.

Responding to a whole load of emails is also very fast with mailchimp. I reduces the overload and responding to mails is way easier with it. I love how it has made life early a bit bearable.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular to be honest. It has done lots of good that bad which I'm yet to find out but so far it has been quite an amazing experience for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend it to all individuals and the best thing is that it has a free trial period and there are amazing packages to suit all individuals of different caliber which is incredible.

Customizing mails has been great all thanks to mailchimp which is a plus on my end automatic email response being one of them.

Campaign management has also been great ever since I started using mailchimp, campaign optimization could give it the highest rating. Protection o the brand is also such a great thing that mailchimp does and as a team leader I enjoy using it.

Mailchimp review by Mary Ann M.
Mary Ann M.

"Love this program!"

What do you like best?

Where do I start...it gives me one place to keep my contacts, great looking email templates, allows me to set up campaigns to be sent to my contacts so that I do not have to recreate them over and over again. I can automate it, it is user friendly. Overall supports my marketing and productivity.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I have found that I dislike about Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is easy to use, they have a wonderful guided self-help option that can assist you with learning any of the features. You do not have to be a computer expert. It make keeping in touch with your contacts effortless.

I think I answered this in my "what do you like best' but I will reiterate the main points....this program gives me an easy and affordable way to connect with my contacts in a meaningful way and makes it so easy to do so. As a result I have been able to capture more contacts and stay engaged with them almost effortlessly.

Mailchimp review by Mario Q.
Mario Q.

"Mailchimp creates advertising ads in a simple way."

What do you like best?

Using Mailchimp we have saved a lot of time, both in the creation of ads and in the management of advertising, which is more automated when using Mailchimp. Thanks to Mailchimp we have also been able to improve our business because with a well-configured advertising campaign you can achieve very good results.

Regarding the configuration of the application is not very complicated but if it requires some learning that is not achieved in a short time, in this aspect we always have the help that can provide technical support that although it is not very fast at times ( I think it varies depending on your time zone), it will be enough in most cases.

Another important aspect of Mailchimp is found in how it is integrated to other services in a way that allows us to improve its operation and efficiency using Mailchimp with applications such as Adsense, Twitter or Instagram ADS.

What do you dislike?

-The price of the application is high which makes that small businesses like ours find complications to be able to face the payments.

-One of the most interesting features of the application is only available in the Professional version, the tool to respond automatically is very useful and can not be tested for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended that before you venture to use Mailchimp without having any idea you use the documentation of the application or consult with the support team your doubts and problems, you can also find very useful information on the internet. On the other hand, if you are going to use the marketing tools, I recommend that you combine the application with Adsense.

Since we use Mailchimp the way we handle our advertising campaigns is almost completely automated, since we only start or stop the campaigns when necessary, this helps us save time and money since all we have to do is monitor that The conversion rate is the desired one.

Mailchimp review by Liam W.
Liam W.

"Greater profitability"

What do you like best?

Email marketing generates more profitability by building a list of active subscribers and that is what Mailchimp allows me to do because I have all the necessary tools to help create campaigns and send them by email

Save advertising costs by offering a different and innovative marketing to have a higher rate of customers that reflect more sales

Provide a good service at all times to clarify doubts and solve problems that are generated with minimum response time

What do you dislike?

The prices increase quite fast once you start to need to increase the number of subscribers and it is quite obvious that the more subscribers have higher sales but there should be an intermediate plan because the price rises a lot

The profitability that it offers is very stable allowing to have active subscribers that are increasing more and more and that benefits the marketing that is more profitable for company, I like the management that does with each campaign sent doing an excellent work that takes little time and is more the good results that you see

Mailchimp review by Paulo W.
Paulo W.

"Mailchimp is one of the easiest tools to work and learn"

What do you like best?

I like it because it has a platform that is very easy to use, on the other hand Mailchimp can come up with you to support your company. It has also helped us to make some very important decisions and improve a final balance. Although there are many templates, you can always produce yours in a few minutes. My company told me that since using Mailchimp it connects easily to WordPress in many ways and is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that this tool does not give us many templates for several campaigns, the existing templates have not been updated in a long time and they feel obsolete. In spite of the kindness that the daily use of the web page Mailchimp has given us in the company very good results that are evidénciales because the business we have done has been excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still do not have it, register today because it is one of the best software offered by the market. It also offers a free version that will serve as an appetizer to start and see the benefits offered to my company. I usually recommend it because it's really easy to create a survey or a customer form

This platform has made my company significantly improve the number of clients, for now we are not solving any problem as Mailchimp is quick to master it and learn to solve tasks. It also offers many benefits one of them is directing and organizing our customer service

Mailchimp review by Nikolay G.
Nikolay G.

"Best option for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Recently I had to preview how an HTML email will look like and MailChimp helped me a lot, as you can paste HTML code and it turns it into an email. Also it helps you out keep different lists of contacts that you can choose from when you create different campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this platform. For email purposes, it has it all in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for segmenting your contacts into different lists and you are tight on budget I recommend using this software at the beginning. It is easier to use and gets a huge percent of email delivering. You can also couple it with a Landing page. Especially use it if you don't have IT knowledge and programming skills for HTML and CSS languages. With MailChimp, you can drag and drop built-in components or even use a pre-built template for creating an email campaign.

I collect business emails and then use them to send emails via Mailchimp. Some of the benefits for me are the ability to see insights via the built-in analytics and separate contacts in different listings so I can target email them.

Mailchimp review by Jamie K.
Jamie K.

"A great solution for campaign and advertisement design!"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I have to say about Mailchimp is how easy and user-friendly it is to handle and to teach to your peers, colleagues and fellow partners among your company. It has plenty of designs, templates, examples, formats and tools for every single campaign or advertisement project that you can imagine. Also, it comes with email management and you can upload lists, organize features and set automation processes for your current projects or campaigns and you can adapt a bot which sends or receives emails based on how influence are the recipients selected.

What do you dislike?

Technical support sometimes doesn’t answer any of our questions, at the beginning I thought that it was for the great difference between our time zones but after one month I realized that they don’t do any efforts on answering and you have to complain about it or just look for another third-party solution that would help you out with the issues that Mailchimp are making you crazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software to all marketing managers, departments and companies out there. Mailchimp has the capability of reaching as many clients that you want to reach and make of that the opportunity to get more sales revenue and more profit from every single contact and matching profiles as well by only using its email managing tool and the campaign design and advertisement protocols.

Mailchimp has brought to us a solution for email managing and clients engaging with excellent campaigns and advertisement protocols in order to reach and gain more clients through time and also make clients to subscribe to our newsfeed and our sales revenue are growing really fast because of this solution. At the same time, our company is gaining trust and good revenues because of the public capacity that this solution actually offers.

Mailchimp review by Ginger P.
Ginger P.

"Love MailChimp for every cmpany that I have worked with"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the templates that are prebuilt. I use this for a lot of my recruiting candidates. It makes it very easy for me to import a large quantity of contacts with the Excel import and the large data import that they have included in the system. I like the ability to sub section different subscribers to ensure that you don't send every email to every subscriber that you have. I can send a piece of mail to everyone or to just a select group of people. I can also break down all of my contacts to different categories or groups. I enjoy the built in tools and especially the reports that you can view. I like being able to view how many people have opened my email and how many people have subscribed/unsubscribed/clicked on the links, etc.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to import from Excel and break down first and last name better. My spreadsheet has name, not first and last name. So all of my contacts get imported with their first and last name as just their first name and that is unfortunately because of how Zip Recruiter exports. That is more something that I need to work on than something that is an error within the company. I do like that the free version includes so much within the system. I wish there was a cheaper way to have just the mailchimp logo removed than purchasing an entire package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best mailing service you will find for free

When I was in Real Estate, I could very easily layout new homes that were for sale and even layout things that new homeowners should know going forward. When I owned a restaurant, it made it very easy for me to send out invites to special events, special foods and things that were coming up at the restaurant and in the area. Now that I run an Insurance Agency I am using this for my recruits. This enables me to send out information about the company, videos, links, data and anything that can help new agents and those that are interested in becoming new agents in the industry.

Mailchimp review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Mailchimp, Marketing-Kampagnen mit hoher Conversion-Rate"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp ist ein großartiges Tool für die Erstellung von Marketingkampagnen und hat mir sehr geholfen, zu wachsen, sein Urheber von Camap. Das ist sehr intuitiv und obwohl es am Anfang nicht einfach ist, sich an die Anwendung zu gewöhnen, ist alles schneller. Ich mochte auch die E-Mail-Vorlagen, da sie sehr nützlich waren, um meine eigenen Kampagnen zu erstellen. Ein großer Vorteil von Mailchimp ist, dass es Marketing-Services von anderen Plattformen wie Google, Instagram oder Facebook implementiert, um Kampagnen über diese zu nutzen. Ein weiteres nützliches Feature war die Möglichkeit, eigenen Quellcode in die Mailchimp-Vorlagen einzufügen, um ihn gemäß meinen kommerziellen Vorlieben zu ändern.

What do you dislike?

Meiner Meinung nach können die Preise für kleine Unternehmen sehr hoch sein, eine kostenlose Vollversion, die etwa einen Monat Zeit bietet, um alle Funktionen von Mailchimp zu testen. Ich denke, es wäre hilfreich, wenn einige entscheiden, ob sie die Lizenz benötigen oder nicht.

Die mobile Anwendung eignet sich zwar zum Anzeigen der Kampagnenergebnisse, ist jedoch nicht sehr praktisch zu konfigurieren, da die Ausführung aufgrund der Einschränkungen des Geräts wesentlich langsamer und komplizierter ist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Als Profi empfehle ich die Verwendung dieses Tools, da es sehr nützlich ist, Marketingkampagnen über E-Mail und soziale Netzwerke zu erstellen. Der Preis ist auch sehr wettbewerbsfähig und angesichts der Ergebnisse, die mit diesem Tool erzielt werden, werden Sie keine Probleme haben, für seine Dienstleistungen zu bezahlen.

Es ist eine sich wiederholende Aufgabe, einen konstanten Kundenstrom in Ihrem Unternehmen zu erreichen. Wenn Sie kein großes Unternehmen sind, können Sie mithilfe von Tools wie Mailchimp Marketingkampagnen erstellen und automatisieren und so einen monatlichen Kundenstrom aufbauen, um das Geschäft aktiv zu halten. In diesem Punkt bin ich sehr zufrieden mit den von der Anwendung angebotenen Tools, da es uns dank E-Mail-Marketing gelungen ist, Kunden zu gewinnen.

Mailchimp review by Adriana J.
Adriana J.

"Usefulness in email marketing"

What do you like best?

The easiness to design the template as mail presentation and the registry configuration of the mailing list for the campaign. Allows you to attach any presentation file of the brand or service that you need to disclose In addition to being an excellent tool for monitoring campaigns, it allows the control and verification of each email sent, if it was received, if it was read, and for rethink email marketing strategies and potential customers. With the reports you can validate those who have deleted your mail or that your address is incorrect.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not listed something I do not like, however, I think there are always things to improve and learn, and it can be improved in terms of allowing more tools when inserting images and designing the custom template. Templates are used as brochures or small presentations that are also attractive for viewing potential clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

They must prove it really worth it, it is a tool that facilitates the management of email marketing campaigns and has a lot of scalability. Highly recommended for campaign managers and digital marketing companies and digital information consulting.

The use of this tool in email marketing has been wonderful, very useful and useful. It allows me to present the monitoring and analysis of the campaigns sent and each time improving the content and the presentation of the same for the acquisition of clients. I recommend it one hundred percent. And I appreciate this type of tools and the free access to implement it and know it.

Mailchimp review by Audra L.
Audra L.

"We love MailChimp-- Great for Small Businesses! "

What do you like best?

I love that it's very easy and intuitive to use and that they have premade templates that make it even easier! I also like that you can plan ahead and schedule campaigns! It's great for small companies because it's very cost effective as well. In fact, we are able to use the free version!

What do you dislike?

I've had trouble embedding videos into the campaigns-- I wish they could make that easier! I also wish they had more template options! They may have this already, but it would be awesome if they had a graphic design team that could help brand your campaigns for small companies that don't necessarily have an in-house Marketing Department.

We use MailChimp to send out a bi-weekly internal newsletter! Our employees are all over the world, so this helps them feel more connected to the team. It's a great, fun way to keep everyone in the loop! We like to add current events within the company, employee shoutouts, customer feedback, and even birthdays and work anniversaries!

Mailchimp review by Ron C.
Ron C.

"Einfachstes Tool für fortschrittliches Werbedesign"

What do you like best?

Die Einfachheit, mit der die von der Anwendung angebotenen Designs erstellt werden, ist eines der Dinge, die ich an Mailchimp am meisten mag. Die Benutzeroberfläche ist sehr intuitiv, sodass die Arbeit beim Erstellen von Anzeigen erheblich vereinfacht wird, da praktisch nur das Ziehen und Ablegen von Bildern möglich ist und Einfügen von Texten. Ich mochte auch viele Vorlagen, die vom Mailchimp-Service angeboten werden, und die Designs sind sehr gut, so dass sie manchmal viel besser sind als meine eigenen, und ich benutze die Vorlage schließlich mit nur wenigen Änderungen.

Ein weiteres interessantes Feature ist, dass wir unsere Designs mit jedem über einen Link oder über soziale Netzwerke teilen können. Derzeit verfügt die Anwendung über zwei Dienstmodi, einen kostenlosen und einen "Mailchimp for Work" genannten, der die Einschränkungen beseitigt und den Zugriff auf viele weitere Designs ermöglicht.

What do you dislike?

Obwohl die Anwendung für meine Arbeit sehr nützlich ist und ich sie regelmäßig benutze, denke ich, dass ihr Preis etwas hoch ist, hoffe ich, dass mit der Einführung einer neuen Dienstart die aktuelle eine kleine Preissenkung erhält, für den Rest die Anwendung funktioniert gut und die Ergebnisse sind professionell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich empfehle, das Abonnement von "Mailchimp for Work" zu bezahlen, wenn Sie Vorlagen verwenden müssen, da letztere im Hinblick auf das kostenlose Abonnement viel mehr Vorlagen und Vorteile aller Art aufweisen, die es lohnenswert machen. Ich empfehle Ihnen außerdem nachdrücklich, die Anwendung im Chrome-Browser zu verwenden, da ich persönlich der Meinung bin, dass sie viel flüssiger funktioniert.

Hauptsächlich verwende ich Mailchimp für die Erstellung von Anzeigen, und die Vorlagen, die die Anwendung als Grundlage bietet, sind aufgrund ihrer hervorragenden Gestaltungsqualität sehr nützlich. Ich verlasse mich persönlich auf diese Vorlagen und ändere nur das, was für die Personalisierung erforderlich ist. Die Ergebnisse sind sehr professionell.

Mailchimp review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"MailChimp Is The Top Monkey For Email"

What do you like best?

MailChimp has an extremely easy interface for setting up templates and managing lists, and a great mobile app that makes it easy to check campaign results, do re-sends, etc. on the go. MailChimp's social integrations are also useful in most cases. Importing new lists or integrating forms with lists is extremely simple with MailChimp. MailChimp also integrates really easily with our other reporting platforms such as Domo and Google Analytics. MailChimp is easily my favorite email platform that I've used.

What do you dislike?

The cost. MailChimp can get pretty expensive pretty quickly if you manage a medium-sized list (5,000-ish emails). Given average open rates even in the 20% range and click-thru's in the 8% range against a list of only 5,000, the cost can become a squeeze for lower budgets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use several of the larger email platforms and MailChimp is my favorite. Try a few so you have a frame of reference, but I find MailChimp to be among the best.

MailChimp definitely helps increase website traffic and and does result in sales, but as mentioned in the "dislike" area, the cost can sometimes wipeout any gains. Like with most email campaign systems, the more you send the more you lose users from unsubscribes on your list, but the analytics dashboard has made it easy for us to report and show this to clients, guiding us and them towards a) more thoughtful email content, and b) less aggressive campaign schedules.

Mailchimp review by Ruben C.
Ruben C.

"Mailchimp fits well!"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is easy to use, has templates that make it easy to start and looks incredibly professional. It adapts properly to all screen sizes of the devices. I love that you can create an email campaign in advance and can do almost anything you want in an email, from smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs, in addition to providing vital reporting statistics regarding the performance of our campaigns email.

What do you dislike?

When editing an email certain functions are not editable the way I wish they'd be. For example, if I want to add an image group of three pictures to an email, Mailchimp allows to choose from a few different options in how those images are laid out. Those options are not always enough. I find myself sometimes wanting more options to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp is ideal to meet communication needs with emails, those companies that need self-publishing in terms of length of email and content is extremely important this program. It makes the monitoring of objectives and the trace ability of the return on investment surprising, in general terms I recommend MailChimp as the primary provider of email marketing for people to use it.

In DigitalSolutionsC we use Mailchimp as a tool to follow mail campaigns on marketing issues with ease, it also helps us solve problems of internal and external newsletters. In addition to that it provides us with large software updates, such as API integration. In addition, we produce monthly bulletins every month, for each of the demographic data, in which the updates of our software and the content updates of the website are delivered.

Mailchimp review by HERMES F.
HERMES F.

"Es de gran utilidad para los negocios"

What do you like best?

En el ámbito de la producción existe una amplia gama de renglones entre ellos esta el que se refiere al final del proceso, en este caso seria la salida del producto al mercado,es en este punto donde nos encontrábamos un poco restringidos ya que carecíamos de las herramientas que nos permitieran mejorar la calidad del proceso de enlace con clientes que pudieran ser considerados como muy potenciales, es por ello que para nosotros el uso de mailchimp ha sido de gran utilidad ya que nos ha permitido ampliar los horizontes en el sentido de la concreción de negocios ambiciosos con clientes de mucha experiencia. Su sistema de enlace con otros usuarios a través del marketing nos parece muy bueno y los resultados que hemos tenido con su uso es realmente asombroso

What do you dislike?

En cuanto a lo que pueda dejarme de gustar de la propuesta que maneja mailchimp, podría mencionar que no encuentro hasta el momento punto alguno que no me haya servido para solventar las situaciones que presentaba en la empresa, por tanto al ámbito del sistema de mercadeo que hemos manejado nos ha permitido darnos cuenta que su valor y su utilidad es de un gran potencial y especialmente genera muchos y buenos resultados a los procesos de ventas de nuestros productos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendaría que el sistema de trabajo se difunda en una mayor medida a la actual ya que muchas de las empresas que presenten situaciones similares a la nuestra y que no encuentren el proceso adecuado para solventarlas puedan hacer uso de estas herramientas y poder aumentar sus producciones y la presencia de sus productos en el mercado en el que se desenvuelvan. Esta propuesta seria muy buena ya que algunas organizaciones aun no implementan el uso de estos procesos y seria excelente que la primera opción que encontraran a la mano sea la de mailchimp.

Realmente el impacto que nos ha dejado el uso de mailchimp ha sido bastante gratificante y significativo, ya que nuestro proceso de ventas se encontraba en un punto que no era el apropiado para la empresa y para el personal, una vez que hemos colocado la herramienta en manos de los encargados de ejecutar los tramites de captación de clientes, concreción de negocios y manejo de las ventas de nuestro producto hemos observado como se ha podido elevar en gran forma todas las ventas y en consecuencia los ingresos brutos de la empresa, situación que nos ha servido en gran la gran mayoría para en adelante evitar que recaigan los procesos ya mejorados y continuar con el uso de la herramienta a modo de poder afianzarnos en el tiempo e ir a la par con el desarrollo que nos proporcione.

Learn more about Mailchimp

Mailchimp Videos

Learning about Mailchimp?

* We monitor all Mailchimp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(11,700)