Mailchimp

Mailchimp

(11,168)

Mailchimp helps you design and share campaigns across multiple email and ad channels, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.

Work for Mailchimp?

Learning about Mailchimp?

Mailchimp Reviews

Mailchimp review by Taylor P.
Taylor P.

"Great platform if you have a small list and send under 12,000 emails per/mo."

What do you like best?

The price point: $Free.99 if you send under 12,000 emails per month and your list doesn't exceed 2,000 subscribers. We all know how expensive many email campaign platforms can be. But the ability to potentially connect with 2,000 individuals ... 6x per month - now that's a deal.

What do you dislike?

In contrast to my argument of how great the price point is - it is also one of the downfalls in my eyes. If you contain a very large subscriber base, then you're looking at paying a pretty penny for their platform. For instance, I have a variety of platforms I use ... mainly because I average 1.75 million email sends per month to seperate individual accounts. If I only used MailChimp to send my 1.75M emails, it would cost an average of $675 per/mo. Here is the catch ... that price is only if your list size consists of no more than 150,000 subscribers. Remember my database list is 1.75M. A list that size, according to their pricing chart, would average a cost of $7,500 per/mo. Not necessarily applicable to everyone, but in my situation it is deal breaker for larger campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if your list is small and would like to reach your customer on a personal note.

Using MailChimp for smaller campaigns has increased the role of email playing a significant role in personalization and customer engagement. It has revealed benefits of narrowing your market and connecting with your customers on a more personal level.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Showing 11,167 Mailchimp reviews
Mailchimp review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mailchimp
Mailchimp review by Ella K.
Ella K.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Mailchimp review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services
Mailchimp review by Maud G.
Maud G.
Mailchimp review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.
Mailchimp review by Bradford H.
Bradford H.

"YOU NEED MAILCHIMP ON YOUR SIDE."

What do you like best?

The thing I tend to like the best about using Mailchimp is the fact that you can set up a landing page for people to sign up on your mailing list. It works like magic too. So good!! You first pick from several well designed templates, that you can then customize to the way you want it to look. You can choose from options like making the text over the input fields say whatever you'd like. You can gather th info that will help you later convert the potential lead, into a buying customer. You can even decide which fields are required. But you can customize the whole look of the template you've chosen. You can pick the font, the colors, it's all up to you.

What do you dislike?

I did encounter one major problem when setting up this landing page I was previously raving about. There was a photo I really wanted to showcase at the top of my email sign up list, but had a painstaking time getting the thing to display correctly. It was a booger to get right. I didn't see the correct dimensions displayed anywhere, so it was alot of trial and error. Too much. When I finally finally finally got it right, it looked very elegant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give mailchimp a go. I'm almost positive you'll love it!!

I use mailchimp to collect signups on my mailing list, which I can later covert these potential leads into buying customers.

Mailchimp review by Tim G.
Tim G.

"Mailchimp is solid!"

What do you like best?

What I like the most about Mailchimp is the amazing page you can set up for people to sign up on your mailing list. It is completely customizable and is easy to do so. You can pick from a plethora of elegant templates to start off with. And from there you can really make it your own. You pick the colors that best represent your company or product, and then you can make it a right fit. You can even customize what each field or box for the potential customer to fill out. It doesn't have to be just name and email. You can choose what information they fill out, and even choose which fields are required. I love this.

What do you dislike?

Mailchimp is easy to use, but there was a problem I encountered when setting up my landing page, and that was figuring out the correct dimensions for my photo to appear correctly in my finished product. I had to really dig into Mailchimps FAQ to figure out what size I had to make my photo in another design program and then export with those proper pixel dimensions. I would have liked it to resize my photo automatically, but I just couldn't seem to get it to work that way for me. I had to go the round about way, which wasn't brain surgery, but became a bit frustrating until I finally figured it out. Best of luck in your own journey in regards to photo sizing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you'll be as pleased as I was once I trusted this monkey!

I was able to use Mailchimp to create a landing page that looks fantastic, and gathers the necessary information from potential leads for me to then try to convert them into buyers. This process is as seamless as can be on their end, making it like shooting fish in a barrel for me.

Mailchimp review by Cordale O.
Cordale O.

"Easy entry email marketing"

What do you like best?

MailChimp makes it easy to begin email marketing. It is easy to use and free with a generous starting number of contacts. It makes it easy to start building your list and build an understanding of what you want to do before committing to a paid service.

What do you dislike?

If you have a contact management system it can be hard to connect the two accounts to keep things synchronized. Although a lot of popular CRMs already have integrations with MailChimp because it is a popular email platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp is one piece of the puzzle when it comes to marketing. But by adding landing pages, they have made email campaigns a lot more valuable.

Email marketing is a big part of our business and MailChimp makes it easy with their drag and drop templates. I also am able to get into the HTML a bit if I want a little more control over the look of the email - which is nice because I don't have to completely rely on visual drag and drop.

Mailchimp review by Remigio M.
Remigio M.

"One of the best tools to market by email that there is currently."

What do you like best?

It has a simple learning curve that allows any user to manage Mailchimp easily. I really like the function of drag and drop when editing what makes it a very practical software. The analytics offered is very good. It offers excellent templates adaptable to different screen formats. The control panel and the respective menus are well arranged.

What do you dislike?

I think that maybe its price is not very competitive compared to other softwares of its kind. Although it offers a free version to begin to know this service, as we have more requirements as a company, the price of the service increases considerably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is small Mailchimp could be your solution subscribing to the free version since it offers very good features that you could take advantage of. It is simple to operate and does not require much training. I recommend it 100%

Mailchimp has given us great benefits inside the organization. To drive our campaigns has not been necessary to be experts in HTML. Mailchimp offers a wide range of useful templates when starting a communication strategy aimed at promoting our products.

Mailchimp review by Sahara  S.
Sahara S.

"YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS COOL MONKEY!"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is amazing for a couple of reasons. I love how you can set up a landing page for people to sign up on your mailing list. You can adjust what the information fields say, which are required, and you can completely customize the look of the page. You can also adjust whether the person signing up will receive a followup email, to verify they were wanting to sign up, and at what frequency they would like to receive emails. I love these features.

What do you dislike?

Out of all of the things I love about using mailchimp, the hardest part for me was getting the photos I wanted to put on my landing page to size correctly. I would upload the photo, and the top would be cut off. I tried again, and it stretched the image to the point of it being distorted. The template itself was easy to get the right colors, and the fields set properly, but I kept having trouble with the dang photo. I finally got it sized correctly, and when I did, it just looked great. My complaint could be more with myself for maybe not reading the dimensions properly, but my one dislike was that they didn't have the dimensions of my photo space more readily available so I could have maybe gotten it on one of the first 5 tries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try this crazy cool monkey out!!

Mailchimp has a great landing page you can design for folks to sign up for your mailing list, and once you have the page up, you can link it onto your webpage, or blast the link on social media to get more folks seeing what ya got to say. That lends itself to more folks becoming potential customers.

Mailchimp review by Tessa W.
Tessa W.

"MailChimp Delivers Emails- Just Hope People Open Them!"

What do you like best?

MailChimp has a very customer-friendly interface, with intuitive templates and features that makes its use very simple and straighforward.

What do you dislike?

We had two major issues with MailChimp. The first was that on several templates, the recipients would receive our communications and not be able to view the newsletters- even when 'allowing all content from this sender' or similar actions were selected. The other major issue was that the newsletters would often get jammed up by spam filters. We even had this happen when our host email was added to the contact lists of recipients.

I also have found there to be some lag issues where lists were edited (such as having names added or removed) and the program took longer than was ideal to update (such as hour+ after the change).

Recommendations to others considering the product

MailChimp is a great product- especially if you don't really know how to use graphic or other computer programs. Is is helpful to have your lists presorted before uploading them into Mailchimp (i.e. if you have teachers and principals together on an spreadsheet, enter them as separate audiences or lists when uploading them into the system).

MailChimp is very helpful in getting mass emails and newsletters out that look professional and are easy to make.

Mailchimp review by Derek K.
Derek K.

"Ease of creation and launch of campaigns"

What do you like best?

When sending the campaigns you learn to know more the tastes of the customers to know that they are more interested and what they like the least and thus continue to launch campaigns that are of interest that they care to see the content and the work done

I have a clearer image of how to improve the marketing of the company with each campaign and all the tools that work in groups to convert the audience into information that is used for marketing improvement

The performance of each campaign helps me make decisions and understand more intelligently what options make the improvement and how the campaigns are working

What do you dislike?

The prices seem absurd to me because one is very cheap and the other is more expensive the price is raised too much and there is no average price that is between half of these two plans as well as between these two plans the enabled functions are not much difference

I maintain a marketing of the most active and highest sales company with the ease of its creation and launches in order to reach customers more easily and attract new customers thus increasing sales and reflecting the good work that is being done. does it through mailchimp

Mailchimp review by Richelle K.
Richelle K.

"Mail Chimp is great!! "

What do you like best?

There are so many features about Mail chimp that I love. Firstly, the interface is very intuitive and user friendly. Not clunky or code- like, like many other applications. It is centralized and much easier than trying to coordinate a mail merge blast. It was easy to design content within their platform using templates and simple design options, while still looking sharp. It's also so much easier to have tags, segments, and different active lists all housed together while still being able to filter through difference lenses.

What do you dislike?

We seem to run through our contacts fairly quickly which results in increased price tiers. It is worth it for the cost, but sometimes can be variable especially withe exchange to american currency. I dislike that there is no timed function to plan for an e-mail to be sent at a particular date and time. I don't like how that every past campaign is always visible and can't be collected into an "archived folder".

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are having difficulty managing multiple marketing segments and lists and want to centralize and streamline your workflow - consider using Mailchimp!

We have seriously streamlined our communications process with certain stakeholder audience groups. We were able to centralize our efforts and simplify by taking advantage of this program. I love the metrics provided on click throughs, what content was more interesting to audiences and how traffic is directed to certain links. It integrates very well with social media and third party vendors like eventbrite.

Mailchimp review by Jacob G.
Jacob G.

"Simple and solid marketing platform with great email templates"

What do you like best?

I'd say the thing I liked the most in Mailchimp is the ability to easily create sign up forms and emails. The templates and intuitive design tools allow us to create emails in a very straightforward way. Also, there are many options and functions like spam filters, lists, tables, email scheduling and workflow management that are really great for organizational purposes.

What do you dislike?

Though I think Mailchimp's software is pretty solid overall, the main thing that frustrated me a little bit is the customer service. When I had an issue and referred to support, they couldn't always help me in great detail with our specific email campaigns. Many of their recommendations were solved directly on our own according to their online references or trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is simple and intuitive enough for just about everyone, but I strongly recommend to watch videos or read tutorials as much as possible. The time you spend doing that could help you avoid getting into setups that could be hard to fix later.

My overall experience with Mailchimp has been pleasant since the tools are easy to work with and we can send out many quality emails at once. Being able to stay in touch with our contacts through Mailchimp helps to keep us in our contacts' minds and to widen the possibility of converting offers. Mailchimp's automated features helps us to minimize the amount of hands-on time needed to maintain our email marketing campaigns.

Mailchimp review by Alan N.
Alan N.

"The ideal company to promote your products"

What do you like best?

When you send a campaign to promote a certain product you can see how it worked and analyze the data obtained through the reports. I like not only that it is easy to edit and create campaigns, but once sent you can get information that will be useful so that you can adapt the new campaigns better based on the results.

The ability to publish on several platforms at the same time, this allows you to increase the reach of your campaigns and at the same time also serves to obtain greater profitability by being able to advertise your products in many different places at once.

What do you dislike?

A section that could improve the creators of Mailchimp in the future is the design of the application. It is an application with many features and it helps a lot in marketing, but if it were visually more attractive it would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Directing the marketing area is a complex task, since it is an area that needs a lot of work to promote your products well. Mailchimp can help make these tasks more professional and the campaigns more profitable.

Adapting ourselves better to the market is one of the tasks that we have achieved, since now we advertise through more platforms and it is easier to create campaigns with attractive designs for the public.

The products we sell are also promoted through Mailchimp and we have managed to increase our profitability, since the marketing area works better now, because we analyze the results and reports of the application and every time we make campaigns more adapted to the public.

Mailchimp review by Willie M.
Willie M.

"MailChimp is associate degree email selling service that helps users style email newsletters."

What do you like best?

MailChimp is completely free for beginners, and includes most of their options like automations and landing pages. It solely prices cash once you hit a pair of,000 subscribers (and by then, you ought to be creating quite enough cash from you list to pay money for MailChimp).

MailChimp is simple to use, seriously straightforward. Their templates are drag and drop, their automations take little or no time to setup, and their integrations (with ecommerce especially) need little or no work to use.

MailChimp gets your emails delivered, as a result of they care concerning sender name and spam laws. they're tireless concerning ensuring as several of your subscribers as attainable receive the emails you send them (without visiting spam or the promotions tab).

MailChimp connects to ecommerce, while not requiring Zapier or alternative third-party affiliation services. each MailChimp account allows you to connect your store if it runs on Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Presta and a lot of. That manner you'll see that subscribers bought what, and when.

MailChimp is nice for drip sequences, despite what ConvertKit and alternative ESPs say. you'll produce automation sequences with varied triggers, so phase folks out of sequences once it is smart (like taking somebody out of a sales funnel if they purchase what you’re pitching).

What do you dislike?

MailChimp has its own language, victimisation words like lists, segments, automations, merge tags, etc. this could be confusing initially, since different ESPs use words like tags, sequences and broadcasts. Once you recognize the argot tho', it’s pretty easy.

MailChimp’s defaults are ugly, victimisation way an excessive amount of cold greys and boring fonts. thus you have got to try and do a little little bit of customization for signup forms and newssheet templates, in order that they match your amazing complete.

MailChimp contains a shitty affiliate program, that is largely the worst out of any E.S.P.. You get paid $30 for each referral (the person you refer additionally gets $30) total. whether or not you refer somebody UN agency pays thousands per month for his or her arrange.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The application is very suggested for businesses that require to send mass advertising by email and don't have their own means that, through Mailchimp this is often terribly straightforward and has nearly no shipping limit if you have got contracted the advanced services offered by what you i like to recommend that you simply get their services to be ready to work while not limitations.

It serves American state greatly and that i are victimisation it in my organization to urge a continuing flow of shoppers within the business and Mailchimp is that the good tool to make and automatise selling campaigns helps to possess a monthly flow of customers to stay the deal active. i'm terribly glad with the tools offered by the applying as a result of we've managed to draw in customers because of email selling.

Mailchimp review by Lucia P.
Lucia P.

"It is expensive for the profit.."

What do you like best?

It is a drag-and-drop email editor that is quite easy to use. The Components tab allows you to drag various components such as text blocks, buttons, videos, images, to your emails. And you can rearrange them as you wish to achieve the design you want.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative features is that they charge more depending on the number of subscribers, which I find blatant.

It has templates that do not allow versatility, it does not support labeling.

In general, it is not very flexible for my taste, I consider a personalization of the forms a valuable resource. The automation process that it presents is obsolete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you look for a simple app without much flexibility, it helps.

In case you are looking for more versatility and amplitude, it is preferable to locate another service provider, since they are cheaper and provide more and better tools

In general it has not satisfied my requirements at the time of accessing had expectations that were not covered.

I'll choose to try another service provider..

Mailchimp review by Rachel F.
Rachel F.

"It brings me closer to the clients and to understand them better"

What do you like best?

I did not have to be a great designer to learn how to use the platform and start marketing campaigns because the tools make it a professional campaigns with unique and amazing designs to attract more customers to know or keep buying new or old articles

I can see what message worked for the email sent and the ads to apply that same format or advertising strategy and make it work again with greater impact

They have live chat that fills me with confidence knowing they are always willing to help me in difficult times I need something from them

What do you dislike?

It is a good platform there is only one thing that I dislike at the beginning and it was the price so expensive that I had to pay to start using this platform but after having worked with all the tools that this platform allows I realized that it was worth paying this great price but at first it seemed a bit expensive

Besides learning to create campaigns of a very professional style it also helps to be more aware of each client and the business that is carried out for a higher production and a better performance with the confidence that this page generates for its new sales and new clients.

Mailchimp review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Mailchimp tuna very effective tool"

What do you like best?

First of all, the things that can best be differentiated from Mailchimp are its design and its ease of use, as simple as entering your web page and subscribing to a monthly or annual plan and you'll have Mailchimp,. Another great advantage of this program is the time to make email messages for customers or colleagues, Mailchimp offers a message editor and miles of templates, as well as professionals who make life a little easier, these templates Email messages always arrive in the inbox and not in junk mail, You can also import contacts from any text list you have.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I would not like, however I could say that it would be good to improve the prices of the plans and services, I have seen some other similar providers with better plans and cheaper prices, so it would be good to improve them

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to small companies its use since this tool is made to make effective email marketing campaigns thanks to its powerful landing page builder and in terms of data collection is spectacular.

Mailchimp helped us revolutionize the way we communicate with our customers, after acquiring their services we have improved our website sales by 15%, we have strengthened the relationship with our potential customers on the other side of the screen and we have improved our communication skills.

Mailchimp review by George C.
George C.

"The good way to do email marketing."

What do you like best?

This platform is amazing, I love that I can do my email marketing campaigns in a very complete way, it allows me to edit the templates easily, add all the content I want and optimize it until it meets all my expectations.

This platform has a very good free version, perfect for people who are starting a new business. It allows me to send up to 12,000 free emails.

In addition, this company easily integrates with most of the existing platforms, it is in most of the application stores, it is very useful and shows many statistics and graphs to know the behavior of my readers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like about this company is that when you start using the platform it was very difficult to configure all the campaigns, you need to have some knowledge in the email marketing area to configure 100% all campaigns and give good result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend watching tutorials on YouTube on how to set up email marketing campaigns, because really at the beginning it's a bit difficult to do it.

I also recommend using it for a new business, since it offers a very good free plan that does not offer any platform.

This company has solved many of my problems with my websites, it allowed me to integrate them to sites like WordPress or Shopify to configure my email marketing campaigns easier since I have a lot of time working with them.

It also helped me grow my list of subscribers, since the emails that I send here look 100% professional.

Mailchimp review by David L.
David L.

"Easy and productive"

What do you like best?

The design tools that this platform has help a lot to create campaigns in a professional way to send them by email and have a better performance in money

With this platform I keep in touch with customers for more time to grow the relationships and businesses that can be formed, you can have more informed customers by sharing all the publications that are made

What do you dislike?

The mobile app of mailchimp is only available for IOS devices and I could not download the app because my cell phone is not compatible with that operating system, hopefully improve the coverage and expand it so that I can have it on my mobile device and tablet to have the facility to work anywhere

They save costs of hiring professional staff in campaign design and marketing in addition to increasing sales and that campaigns are a success to send them to have all customers well informed and attract new customers in a simpler way but more secure and more efficient

Mailchimp review by MIKE V.
MIKE V.

"Es un excelente aliado para los negocios"

What do you like best?

Las opciones como la manera como se muestra la pagina, la armonía de sus imágenes, lo espacialmente útil y los resultados que aporte el uso de los componentes que se encuentran en ella, son definitivamente los elementos resaltantes y que aplican al gusto del usuario en mi perspectiva de observar y generar la opinión que sea considerada de los aportes de la pagina, así como también se pudiera resaltar el hecho de que es una pagina de muy fácil acceso y de manejo adaptable a todas las condiciones de trabajo.

What do you dislike?

En el ámbito de los elementos que se pudieran considerar de disgusto o desagrado que pudiera tener la pagina se podría mencionar que no presenta ningún elemento que pudiera ser tomado como adaptable a este renglón, mediante el uso de las opciones de solución que tiene mailchimp muy contrario a encontrar emisiones de desagrado se encuentran aportes muy favorables para las labores que se realizan y que dependen del uso de esta pagina web.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Podría recomendar seguir aplicando métodos de aumento de llamado de usuarios a la pagina que sigan creando aportes de mejoras de calidad y que esas mejoras sean compartidas en redes para que todos los que accedemos a la pagina podamos también recibir esas informaciones que nos sirvan de apoyo para solventar nuestros detalles y emplear esos detalles en prosperidad de nuestras empresas.

En nuestro día a día nosotros hemos podido solventar problemas puntuales generados por procesos en los cuales no se había aplicado ningún elemento sistematizado para generar nuevas opciones de aportes para resolver inconvenientes, nosotros hemos aplicado elementos encontrados en mailchimp y en concreto hemos mejorado nuestro desempeño en las labores propias de nuestro espacio de trabajo.

Mailchimp review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"Mailchimp, Online Marketing without limits."

What do you like best?

I use Mailchimp to promote myself on the internet and to increase my market share and my business since this service allows me to advertise on several platforms at the same time but with the convenience of being able to manage the entire process from Mailchimp.

The Dashboard of the application contains the basics to start working and is not saturated with options unlike other applications if we need a specific option we can find it navigating between the configuration of the application. The interface is not particularly nice if it is very simple to understand so we can navigate intuitively.

I would also like to mention the technical support of Mailchimp is very attentive and useful to answer questions about the service, it is one of the few services that I have tried that really try to help your client and put effort.

What do you dislike?

The truth is that there is something that can be classified as something negative, but if some things can be improved as the interface of the application, as I explained above is not too pretty since it lacks colors, everything is black and white.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As I always recommend in applications of this type to buy the license that best suits your needs, it is not necessary to buy the version that allows you to send millions of emails if you will not use it later, I personally believe that with the "Grow" license "It's enough to start using the application.

I use Mailchimp to promote my services and those of my business and without spending too much money I got the first results some time ago, these results allowed me to improve as an entrepreneur and now several years ago I use Mailchimp.

Mailchimp review by Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.

"A very useful tool to promote campaigns"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp offers a simple learning curve that makes it possible to use it in a very practical way. Learning to manage it is a very simple process. You can customize the email associated with Mailchimp. The drag and drop function allows everything to be easier. It offers analytics, which is very useful to know that I am doing well and not to correct in the process. It offers excellent templates that adapt to any screen format whether you are working from a desktop computer or from a smart phone.

What do you dislike?

With each update, they modify the interface or make it necessary for each user to adapt to the changes. Yes, it is a simple interface, however having to dock with each update to the new interface can be somewhat tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is ideal for those who want to promote advertising campaigns and do not know what they may be failing. It is a simple software to use and with a very competitive price. It offers a free version that can help you to become familiar with Mailchimp and impel them to acquire the premium version.

Thanks to Mailchimp we have been able to promote advertising campaigns related to the educational area. From awareness campaigns for the environment from schools, to promote new models aimed at a more liberating education. Mailchimp has been our ally when it comes to promoting the content we are trying to viralize and make known to carry our message.

Mailchimp review by Madison M.
Madison M.

"I recommend mail chimp to all my friends!"

What do you like best?

I love using MailChimp because it is so simple to use. I love to have the ability to drag templates which makes formatting my newsletters super easy! Inserting photos is also super simple to do. I also love the fact that I can save my email list, it makes sending out monthly newsletters super fast and simple.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not think of anything I don't like about MailChimp! It is perfect for me and my needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend others to give MailChimp a try, whether you are an individual who needs to communicate regularly with lots of people over email, or if you are a company who needs to send out high volume emails, either way, Mailchimp is amazing!

It has made my work of sending monthly newsletter updates, much faster and simpler. I no longer dread having to do this work because Mailchimp has made it so simple and easy!

Mailchimp review by Melvin H.
Melvin H.

"Perfect and flexible platform for a startup"

What do you like best?

What I like about mailchimp is that it is a very user friendly platform, it puts at your disposal tutorials that are very useful. Its interface is very well designed always maintaining a professional appearance.

Another aspect that I like is that when you run campaigns this generates reports automatically providing detailed information on opening rates, click rates and statistics on the general industry to see clearly if you are reaching the audience as expected, you can even export this information to CSV.

What do you dislike?

The only point I saw against mailchimp is that it takes a lot of time to do the initial customization, and in some points as the use of the templates within the campaigns is not very clear so you end up deducing it by trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp offers a relatively simple learning curve for any user, and offers a high personalization of the emails you prepare for your campaigns which helps you to improve conversions.

the use of mailchimp allowed us to know our customers better thanks to the generated reports that allowed us to know what is working and what is not, which has been very useful to make corrections to improve our campaigns.

Mailchimp review by Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.

"Mailchimp is our go-to email campaign platform."

What do you like best?

The email campaign creation is the powerhouse of Mailchimip. There are so many customizable ways to approach sending an email campaign. Whether it's from a saved template or pre-designed layout...all that's left to do is push send.

What do you dislike?

Mailchimp templates have their own unique layout and look that are pretty obvious to spot. Although there is a lot of room for customization, sometimes I wish there were more text font options and other design features. Uploading pictures can also be wonky sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend diving in and working on a fake email campaign to test out all features. Even when it's time to send out the first campaign, Mailchimp has so many steps in place to make sure you are COMPLETELY ready to send (including a nervous monkey hand that sweats and shakes a bit before you push send)

Our monthly email newsletters are a piece of cake thanks to mailchimp.

Mailchimp review by Peter T.
Peter T.

"Ausgezeichneter Werbedienst"

What do you like best?

Ich mag die einfache Erstellung Ihrer Werbe-E-Mails anhand der Vorlagen, die die Mailchimp-Anwendung als Basis bietet. In diesen Vorlagen können Sie alles durch Ihren Quellcode ändern oder die Elemente, die wir benötigen, visuell verschieben. Sie können externe Anwendungen wie Facebook mit Ihrem Mailchimp-Konto verbinden, um Werbeplätze auf Facebook zu verwalten oder zu kaufen, indem Sie Ihr Mailchimp-Konto als Vermittler verwenden.

Der Dienst schien im Allgemeinen sehr nützlich zu sein, um Kampagnen zu generieren und zu monetarisieren. Außerdem ist er von Personen, die wenig Programmierkenntnisse haben, sehr einfach zu verwenden, da es möglich ist, Assistenten zu verwenden, bei denen nur die Formulare ausgefüllt werden, die uns fragen. Die wirtschaftliche Verwaltung der Kampagnen ist ebenfalls sehr erfolgreich, da zu jedem Zeitpunkt ermittelt werden kann, wann unter vielen anderen Statistiken Geld ausgegeben wurde.

What do you dislike?

Derzeit gibt es drei Service-Modalitäten, von denen einer kostenlos ist. Ich werde es nicht erwähnen, aber zwischen den beiden anderen gibt es keinen großen Unterschied, was sie anbieten, und auch wenn der Preis viel höher ist, was mich persönlich zu verstehen kostet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich empfehle die Verwendung von Mailchimp für die Verwaltung jeglicher Art von Werbekampagnen, da diese sehr einfach zu verwenden ist und Sie mit der Mehrheit der Unternehmen, die die größte Werbung auf dem Markt anbieten, wie Instagram, Facebook oder Google Adwords, über diesen Service sowie monatlich Verträge abschließen können Kosten Es ist nicht sehr hoch, wenn Sie Erfolg haben.

Mit diesem Service kann ich die Werbekosten in meinem Unternehmen viel besser kontrollieren, da die von Mailchimp erstellten Berichte sehr nützlich sind, um die generierten Ausgaben zu verwalten. Das ist auch einfacher und ich verliere weniger Zeit, weil ich die Kampagnen aller Werbedienstleistungen einheitlich organisieren kann.

Mailchimp review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"User-friendly and powerful enough for small nonprofit marketing"

What do you like best?

We use Mailchimp primarily for email marketing for a small performing arts nonprofit. We generally use only the email marketing function, but are interested in using the land page function in the future. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and allows our team to collaborate on projects and to create visually polished campaigns. We often use the scheduling feature and frequently take advantage of the segmenting feature. The statistics it provides are in-depth enough to be useful.

What do you dislike?

We often need to use other projects, such as Canva, in order to edit graphics for our email campaigns. Mailchimp could be improved if it integrated more powerful image-editing. Also, ease of design would be improved if non-like elements could be more easily resized to match each other.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp is an intuitive platform and has low-cost options, so trying it is a no-brainer.

Mailchimp allows us to track how many people actually view our emails, which allows us to see how many people we are actually reaching through this marketing avenue. Mailchimp also allows us to target specific donor or attendee groups in order to better tailor our marketing. Using Mailchimp allows us to spend very little time actively maintaining the existing email lists we've built.

Mailchimp review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"MailChimp is perfect for small business"

What do you like best?

As a small non-profit, MailChimp has been exactly what I have needed. Our budget is low and with a sizable audience, MailChimp has been the best and most affordable solution. Its lists and reports and layout are exactly what we have needed and have taken our company to the next level.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that's a little confusing with MailChimp is segmenting and grouping certain contacts. I've tried learning but still feel a little confused in how to easily group and manage contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mailchimp will improve the results and scope of your business. Especially if you are a small business that wants to integrate across multiple platforms, Mailchimp is the way to go. The cost is not even worth comparing to other similar products. They have easy to use layouts and thorough reports to see how your campaigns perform.

We have raised more money, marketed our events better, shared our stories, and grown our audience tremendously because of MailChimp's help.

Mailchimp review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Easily create your advertising campaigns"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is a tool that I have been using for a while to create my advertising campaigns to improve the results in my business, in the time I have been using this service (almost 4 years) I have contacted several times with their technical support and I have always received help and They have been kind to me, although in some cases, something slow, I suppose due to the saturation of the service.

Regarding the operation of the application by the user was a bit complicated to use at first due to my inexperience but after a few months of use and help of the support and move between their menus and how to configure everything according to my needs. Also, the interface that presents the application is simple but with a large number of configuration options available

What do you dislike?

After using this application, I think there is nothing that I do not like about it, although I think they should implement some kind of assistant to help new users to learn how the platform works since it costs me personally to learn well. the operation and I had to use the support several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In order to increase the results and produce profits in your business it is almost mandatory to buy a full license of the application so I recommend you do it as soon as possible since the difference with the free version is very large and justifies its price completely.

I'm using Mailchimp in the work with the goal of getting customers and increase our sales, for now we are having success so the application is not being very helpful, it is also much easier to create campaigns through Mailchimp than directly on Google Adwords

Mailchimp review by Vishal A.
Vishal A.

"Best Email marketing platform for every business"

What do you like best?

The best part is mail chimp is easy to use. It helps me to create responsive campaign to promote my newsletters to my user. It helps me to integrate with my email list. In my case it helps me to convert my clients for my gym memborships plans which convert best just because of best responsive landers and attractive.

What do you dislike?

In my case i am still implementing and during my implementation i convert my clients so there is no dislike from my side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matters your business is small or big email marketing helps you to reach ur customers and according to mine use mailchimp is the best platfrom where you do email marketing and convert your users easily with the best designs and email service.

Mailchimp is very easy to use with lots of prebuilt features drag and drop options which helps me alot to create my newsletter subscription email and lots of advertising material for my customers and members and with this emails i abled convert my client so well.

Mailchimp review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"Multiple different possibilities in one place"

What do you like best?

The easy start of session that allows you to not waste time remembering passwords or entering all the data in the system every time you want to get into Mailchimp. You leave it saved and you get into it instantly whenever you want.

Quality templates, professional and easily optimized are other elements that must be highlighted in Mailchimp. I find it quite easy to create templates adapted to the needs of my company without having to know much about editing.

The possibility of sending mass emails for different user lists. This way you do not waste time creating emails for each user, through this system you can send information about products or campaigns to multiple emails at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It has been a bit difficult for me to resize and adapt the images to my needs. I think that if you add a system to edit the images more simple would be a very useful addition to take less time to make edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is useful to have software that can increase your number of clients and also help your company to put a greater number of products on sale.

We can generate campaigns much more effective and adapted to a much larger public. We have gained a lot of visibility through the creation of much more automated e-mail campaigns adapted to different types of users.

Creating lists of larger contacts and filling in information about new customers or emails is something that is not tedious now, they are tasks that we do faster than before.

The design of our templates is now much more professional and we have given our own design, adapted to our image in presarial to make us better known and differentiate ourselves from other companies.

Mailchimp review by Charles G.
Charles G.

"Great Mailing List Service For Small Organizations"

What do you like best?

This is a great service for small organizations and church ministries for sending out newsletters. We use the free option as we are not a large organization and do not have a large mailing list. They also send updates when people sign up or unsubscribe from our list. Finally we are provided stats of how many people from our list opens up our e-mails

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a little confusing when trying to set up and send a newsletter. I have only one real list that I send newsletters to but have to select it from a list of one list. Then I have to hunt to find the custom template I created and selecting it to use isn't an intuitive process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my usage this is one of the better options for the person or business just starting out with e-mail marketing. If you don't send too many e-mails a month or have more than 2000 subscribers the free option is the best.

Promoting Men's conferences, podcasts, and other ministry opportunities in the Tampa Bay area. This solved the issue that we aren't able to send to all of the people we had provide an e-mail address at our conferences newsletters through our regular address.

Mailchimp review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Mailchimp in the Classroom"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Mailchimp is to navigate! I am easily able to edit and change classroom newsletters each week. It is helpful that Mailchimp does not force me to redo my campaign email each week. It also was easy to set it up with parent emails so that it would email the newsletter internally.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it is sometimes difficult to be highly customized in the layout of emails. It seems like the interface works for a beginners goals, but more complex designs are just not possible with the dropdown type menu of ways to construct your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work!

I am able to better connect with parents and provide information they need to know about my classroom on a weekly basis. I have seen how easy it is for parents to respond to an email when they do have further questions. Parents enjoy seeing photos of their students in action, and it also encourages them to open the emails more regularly.

Mailchimp review by Mario T.
Mario T.

"The perfect way to advertise your business"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailchimp is that you do not need to be a person with advanced knowledge in this type of applications since the way in which the application is created allows users with little knowledge to be able to create in an easy, fast and intuitive way Advertising campaigns using only help assistants.

From the own application of Mailchimp we can create templates using as a starting point the templates that Mailchimp offers us, these templates are very complete, of great design quality and very varied so it is possible to repeat the same templates if modifications are applied , in this way we will always have unique templates.

Personally the service that has been most useful to me from all available has been email marketing not only for its results but for the simplicity to configure this type of ads.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the mobile application too much, it is not very useful to create or modify templates, so I understand that the only objective of this application is to monitor the functioning of your campaigns in a quick way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the application Mailchimp to all businesses that seek to grow or increase their workload, advertising through Mailchimp is very simple and although it may seem at first is not very expensive, especially when you start to see results.

Since we discovered Mailchimp in my work, it has become a tool that is used every time we need to attract clients and until now it has been very successful. We mainly use Mailchimp to send emails from a database of emails we have. In summary this application helps my company to maintain a constant flow of work.

Mailchimp review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Una bestia para la comercialización."

What do you like best?

He utilizado Mailchimp como una herramienta para gestionar campañas de marketing durante varios años, especialmente lo uso para el marketing por correo electrónico, que ha funcionado muy bien debido a los excelentes resultados que he obtenido en beneficios, ya que la herramienta que le permite diseñar correos electrónicos hace que Se ven muy profesionales en su acabado y el resto depende de su capacidad para vender el producto.

El soporte técnico también es muy rápido para responder y resolver las dudas, que aunque la mayoría se resuelven si usted lee su documentación o incluso a través de Internet, es posible encontrar información muy útil para ser una aplicación muy popular en el sector del marketing.

La respuesta automática para los correos electrónicos es muy útil cuando administra campañas muy grandes y necesita administrar las respuestas para lograr la tasa de conversión máxima. Conectar Mailchimp con otras aplicaciones como Magento también es muy útil al crear campañas para vender artículos a través de esta aplicación de comercio electrónico.

What do you dislike?

Al principio puede ser un poco complicado configurar la aplicación de una manera que se adapte a sus necesidades, esto se debe a la gran cantidad de opciones disponibles y que sirven para optimizar las campañas y mejorar sus resultados. Desafortunadamente, si es nuevo. usuario Al principio le costará un poco, pero luego apreciará que puede configurar todo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Te recomiendo que tengas paciencia al principio, ya que puede ser difícil crear tu primera campaña, si eres nuevo debido a la gran cantidad de cosas que Mailchimp te permite configurar. También debe probar su versión de prueba para ver si este producto es lo que necesita, tiene aproximadamente 30 días.

Estaba buscando una aplicación que me permitiera llevar a cabo mis campañas publicitarias por correo electrónico y que tenía un alto grado de personalización, plantillas predeterminadas para crear correos electrónicos más rápidos y posible enviar correos electrónicos masivos. Con esta aplicación (Mailchimp) obtuve lo que estaba buscando y ahora lo uso para la mayoría de mis campañas.

Mailchimp review by William Alberto P.
William Alberto P.

"The best and most popular Marketing platform I've used"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp offers many features that make it one of the best services of its kind. Its integrations are very good. It works perfectly with different types of applications. It is simple to use. The design of its interface is very pleasant in addition to its functionality. It offers subscription plans adapted to each need.

What do you dislike?

If I said something I did not like about Mailchimp I would be lying. It really is a service tailored to our needs. It has fulfilled our expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow the opportunity to test a service that significantly improves its management and the way it is viewed by its users. Try to start with the free plan. This will help you get acquainted with Mailchimp.

Mailchimp has allowed us to quickly configure a management promotion program that has strengthened our organization. Being able to send emails in bulk through this service to each of our users has allowed us to position ourselves more and more.

Mailchimp review by Sierra  L.
Sierra L.

"MailChimp is awesome"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how easy it is to navigate my way around the site. It is simple and effective and allows me to communicate with my customers for my small business. I am able to sign in, email whom I need to and sign out. My favorite part is that it allows me to save password and I dont have to log in every time!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Mailchimp. It works wonderful and its easy to use which helps me because that is one less thing I have to worry about when running my business. This site makes my life ten times more simple. Normally I would find at least one thing wrong because Im complicated but this is JUST SO EASY its unbelievable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I completely recommend MailChimp if you want to have an easy and simple site that allows you to keep in touch with others through a professional outlook. I am so lucky to have found Mailchimp and I know if I did not I would have such a hard time looking through my personal email and sorting out what was for my business and what was for my personal use. 10/10 would recommend to a friend or acquaintance

I have realized that it is easier to use this than regular email because I can keep it strictly for my business instead of using personal email and having to look through my personal stuff and my business information.

Mailchimp review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

"An effective service to strengthen communication via email"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp has a series of pre-designed templates that adapt very well to different screen formats, allowing you to work from a desktop computer to a smart phone with great comfort. In the same way, it allows me to create user surveys in a very simple way.

What do you dislike?

The emails that are sent via Gmail are stored in the promotion tab, which can become a limitation since some users do not usually check this tab. We have to improve that failure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you are looking for is a tool capable of modifying and improving the way you communicate with your target population Mailchimp is a good option. Create campaigns is very simple as well as follow them. The investment is minimal compared to the benefits reported by Mailchimp. Do not hesitate to choose it.

With Mailchimp it has been much easier to boost our campaigns by email. We have an ally in Mailchimp that enhances the way we communicate with the users to whom our work is directed...

Mailchimp review by Tonya J.
Tonya J.

"Allows even novice designers to create professional looking landing pages and social media ads"

What do you like best?

The interface is extremely user friendly even for those without much design experience. The drag and drop features make it easy to create professional looking ad or landing page content. It is possible to include video, images, or text, and plenty of templates from which to choose.

What do you dislike?

There is no mechanism to help resize images to make them fit properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be completely set on using specific images. There have been a few scenarios where there were existing images we wanted to use on an ad or a landing page and could not because of sizing or shape issues. To try to resize to specifications skewed the images too much and made them unusable. Check out the templates first and then get your images together.

The landing page templates and content suggestions Mailchimp provides are highly effective. We used the landing pages as the destination from search engine and email ads and had a surprisingly high percentage of clicks for most of our content. Judging by the success of our campaigns, it is clear Mailchimp has put a lot of research into marketing formulas. We are confident that using Mailchimp for ad and landing page design brought us more impressions and clicks than we could have managed on our own.

Mailchimp review by Daisy R.
Daisy R.

"Need a sturdy mail blaster? Look no further."

What do you like best?

I think one of the best things about Mailchimp is how you can target your audience on your mailing list by where they live. For instance, I work for a musician, and he has fans on his mailing list that live all over the country. And Mailchimp is amazing for when he is releasing news about a new single being released, because we can blast that info to everyone at once. However, when he is closer to a tour date in a particular city, we can target people who are on our list that live in that city, without overinendating everyone on the list that live nowhere near that city.

What do you dislike?

The thing I can say I dislike about is the cost of use. It does everything we require for a mailing service, and much more than we need, but it is not the cheapest service out there. It is better than it's competitors, even the cheaper ones, but it definitely is not the cheapest, and I dislike that about Mailchimp. They should lower the monthly price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll love Mailchimp.

By far, I think being able to target your audience by where they are located helps bring people out to the gigs in their area. This is how we use it, but you can say the same about any kind of event or trade show. Geotargeting will get butts in seats, and bring in higher door ticket sales.

Mailchimp review by Donna  R.
Donna R.

"Mailchimp is the monkey you want on your back!!"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy Mailchimp integrated my existing mailing list into their service. Mailchimp also has things like bulk emailing so you can reach out to everyone on your mailing list with important new info on a new show, or a change in venue. It keeps everyone in the know in real time.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't the biggest fan of the way they have the landing page builder set up. I'm also not a web designer, so i ran into a multitude of problems trying to get the dang thing to look the way i imagined it. I finally got it down after a few hours of banging my head on my desk. They need to make that whole process easier for us folks that aren't developers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get everything set up, Mailchimp is the monkey that will spank your mailing list into being fully functional.

I was able to easily integrate my existing email list, and set up a landing page to get new signup's on my mailing list. I never skipped a beat being able to reach my fans, and now it's so much easier to let everyone know about shows and events coming up.

Mailchimp review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"A marketing all-rounder"

What do you like best?

It has a section of documentation and information within the tool for you to consult possible doubts and to learn its operation. It is good that there are tutorials so that you can know from the beginning what each function is for.

The creation of templates and development of marketing campaigns are very careful. If you want to sell a product by using these campaigns, it will be more attractive to the people who receive those e-mails, since they have a good design and that makes it more attractive to the public.

Mailchimp can be connected with applications dedicated to the sale of products, which increases the ease to integrate products and then create campaigns within the software.

What do you dislike?

You must find a way to adapt the system to your use. You have to review the templates and how to create campaigns to be really profitable. That requires a period of learning to increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From my point of view I would recommend Mailchimp to companies that want to improve the ability to attract new customers and also to make the advertising on products more visible.

What we have achieved has been that our campaigns have a much more beautiful design, pleasant for the user and adapted to the needs of our company. The different campaigns that we have done through this system have been profitable in terms of benefits.

By integrating social networks with Mailchimp we have improved the publicity that we make of our products and we have also managed to give a more personal attention to the clients and resolve the doubts they have had about our company.

Mailchimp review by Jacob A.
Jacob A.

"As far as chimps go, this one handles your Mail well."

What do you like best?

I like best about Mailchimp that you can set up a really nice landing page that acts as a mailing list sign up. It's a great option for a new company, a product launch, a musician, I mean the list could go on and on. It's really helpful once you get your list going as well. The email blast options are nice looking and reach everyone who has previously signed up. This chimp does your mail very very well!!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Mailchimp was kind of hard at first to set up the landing page. While they have pretty cool templates, it was hard to get everything just the way I wanted it to look. Perhaps I'm just picky and this won't be something everyone encounters, but an easier landing page set up, especially in regards to image sizing. Other than that I really like Mailchimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try.Spank this monkey.

I set up a landing page for my email subscription signup, and it has provided me with new clients left and right. More clients equals more business. If I need to tell you why that's beneficial, you probably shouldn't be in business.

Mailchimp review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Look no further."

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is a really helpful software that's great for your business email needs. Packed full of options you can do everything from set up an email list landing page, to fully integrate your existing list. If you already have a list, it's super easy to import it into Mailchimp. Bulk emails are very easy too.

What do you dislike?

It's free to set up an account with Mailchimp, but the cost is kind of pricey when you need more than what they offer for free. As you're business expands, you have to drop some dollars with Mailchimp, and I just think the prices could be more affordable than what I saw. Mailchimp by all means works great, my dislike was only the pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

I find Mailchimp to be great for solving all your email blast needs. If you need to get the word out about a new product or about an upcoming event, Mailchimp makes it easy to alert everyone on your mailing list. There's great benefits for any business that can keep people up to date on any new and needed info.

Mailchimp review by Shelly C.
Shelly C.

"Mailchimp is a fantastic service!"

What do you like best?

I love that Mailchimp allows you to set up a webpage that serves as your mailing list sign up page. You can fill out all of the categories you want your customers to fill out, and it really works. You can post the link onto your social media and even add a subdomain onto your domain and link the signup page right on your website. It's very helpful.

What do you dislike?

It's a wonderful and helpful tool in so many different ways, but it is a little hard to get it set up in the very beginning. At least I found it to be that when I was setting up my signup for my mailing list. I had the hardest time getting the image to size correctly, so that could have been easier, but once set up and looking good, it serves it's purpose well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! It's free to signup and get going.

Mailchimp has been great for getting new potential customers contact emails. New leads are fantastic no matter what your business may be, and Mailchimp is very proficient at that. And once you have a voluntary signup on your mailing list, Mailchimp then has many great options for engaging the potential customer, and turning them into a sell.

Mailchimp review by Luis Eduardo H.
Luis Eduardo H.

"Very useful and easy!!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about MailChimp is the ability to automate everything that has to do with E-mail marketing. I also like how easy it is to manage your platform, it is not necessary to have much knowledge to use it and one of the things that make the difference is that I can use this tool through external applications thanks to its api.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely there are not many negative things to say about Mailchimp, however I think that to improve in the market should translate it into Spanish, plus that there are some campaigns that are difficult to load email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great service compared to other tools. The platform is extremely easy to use and sends our email to our customers. Highly recommended.

Mailchimp has helped me in many aspects, among them it is worth mentioning the possibility of sending mass emails to my Clients' portfolio, thanks to this the company is constantly growing. In addition, communication for controlled volumes of recipients is free, monitored and then analyzed.

Mailchimp review by Robert R.
Robert R.

"Mailchimp an excellent marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Mailchimp in my experience is the mass mailing service since it is possible to configure a camapaing that sends a certain number of emails every day, so that we can extend the shipment for several days instead of sending all the emails at once. The results were good in my case getting more traffic on the website and the number of purchases.

It is also possible to make advertising on different platforms such as Adsense, Bing, IG or Facebook without using these services directly, just by sending our money to Mailchimp this manages the services as an intermediary between us and the Facebook advertising service.

As for landing pages I could use a template offered by Mailchimp which modifies its code to adapt it to my needs, adding images and personalized text.

What do you dislike?

The maximum number of postage for the free service is around 1500-2000, although I consider it a sufficient number to test the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend consulting tutorials on the Internet about the operation of the platform before launching campaigns since once it is done and it is not possible to make changes, just stop it. Once you know how Mailchimp work, is the time when I recommend sending balance and start creating our campaign without making mistakes.

Making use of Mailchimp I have managed to attract traffic to websites through the Email marketing tool, although not all traffic results in a conversion if it is true that the number of purchases has increased thanks to this traffic.

Mailchimp review by Cesar M.
Cesar M.

"Campaign tracking"

What do you like best?

With Mailchimp I can manage, automate and keep track of all campaign submissions through emails

All the designs of the campaigns are very pleasant for the subscribers because it is done with a unique and different visual format

I keep track of subscribers to know which are more active and those who show little interest to send campaigns that encourage them to be closer to the products offered

It has several options to import the list of subscribers or contacts to not enter them manually since it would take me a long time to enter all that information

I evaluate the results to know how many people opened the email sent, how many clicked on the link and how many people have decided to unsubscribe after receiving the email

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not as useful as the computer because it is more difficult to work because it is the smallest screen and it does not work as fast and when making the campaigns it takes me more time to do them personally I do not use it much only in emergencies for visualize something because otherwise I do not like to open it

I have the follow-up of each subscriber and know how interested he is in the campaigns sent to them

The creation of campaigns increase sales and the proper functioning of being well informed at all times of everything that is happening in the company with sales and new and old customers

Learn more about Mailchimp

Mailchimp Videos

Learning about Mailchimp?

* We monitor all Mailchimp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.