Lusha Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

Correct Contact Information for the contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Outdated and incorrect Infomation for the Contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I submitted the when I have inforrect data - I do not know what is crdited back for incorrect information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lusha Overview

What is Lusha?

Lusha helps business professionals establish a fast and true connection with their leads, contacts, and candidates. B2B engagement is based on trust. Lusha helps you build that trust using simple tools which allow you to enrich and verify business profiles. Today, over 250,000 sales representatives, recruitment managers and marketers transform the way they engage with their leads, contacts and candidates by using Lusha on a daily basis. Our customers range from small and medium businesses to enterprises including Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Apple, to name but a few.

Lusha Details

New York, NY
@LushaData

Lusha Videos

Lusha Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Lusha community
Have you used Lusha before?

Lusha Reviews

Showing 1,039 Lusha reviews
Showing 1,039 reviews
Already have Lusha?
Sr marketing Executive
What do you like best?

I like the accuracy and quantity of this platform. every time when I use the credit for the mobile numbers and business emails, it gives 90% accurate data and even provides the personal email IDs too, which is just amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike only the price of this tool. I can say that the pricing structure of Lusha is very high if I compared it to the other platforms, but still, I have to say that it is worth spending on this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly suggest everyone who is looking for Lusha, I would say that it is a very easy to use platform and helps our sales team the most, So from my side, it is a big yes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem related to the direct business phone numbers, mobile numbers, and business email IDs which is very important for me as well as for my sales team who do cold calling and cold emailng. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive- Sales and Strategic Alliances
What do you like best?

- Linkedin Integration which helps in identifying the Executives details are available or nor direct from Linkedin

- Their new update helps understanding basic details about the company

- We can have quick look at the company size

- Industry-related information

- Main thing is that It helps Salespeople in identifying the exact email address and contact number to reach out to them which is basically saving a lot of time for Sales folks.

- We can easily identify the email pattern in targetting company which helps in making email ids for targeted people

- Best and easy Ui/UX for normal people also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes some executive's details are unavailable who have not updated their company pages in their profile. This needs to be fixed.

- Old contact numbers some time.

- For Freemium users, Credits are too less

- Need for lead capturing features

- Sales intelligence can be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's one of the best tools for Inside Sales folks to reach out to N number of people and save time for searching the email address and direct numbers.

It is just one click away from this platform.

Now you can also have a quick overview of the company and its size which helps in identifying the ICP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Instant Reaching out to people directly from Linkedin as Lusha is providing both email IDs and direct numbers.

- Helping in email Pattern of targetting company.

- If you do secondary research and something which is not available on the web or hiding. it helps us to identify that contact details for sales folks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager - Media Services & Solutions
What do you like best?

Lusha is a wonderful tool for every sales team. The best thing that I like about Lusha is the simple and easy to use user interface. The chrome extension is very much helpful and this tool is very easy to use. It is a very light tool but yest powerful. Hence I like this the most. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price of Lusha is the only thing that I dislike about it. I must have to say that price of Lusha is very high, means the credits are very costly and this is what I dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Lusha is great tool and very simple, I have to say everyone out there who are looking for this type of tool, go for this guys, this is an amazing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lusha is solving two most important problem for me one is the business emails and second one is direct phone number of the prospect. The quality of emails and mobile numbers are very accurate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business relationship manager
What do you like best?

The best thing that I like about Lusha is the quality of mobile numbers and business emails. They are more than 90% accurate and there is very little chance to bounce back when I sent an email to those business email IDs. So yes I like the quality of Lusha. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the customer service team of Lusha, they are very late and the reply is very slow from their side. Sometimes I have to wait for more than 30 minutes to get the technical answer from the service team. So yes I dislike the customer support team of Lusha. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly wanted to recommend the other prospective customers to just go for this tool, it is a very light and effective tool that helps you to find out quality contact numbers and emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being a sales guy, I need direct numbers and business emails of the prospects for calling and emailing, hence for this I am using Lusha, it is the important thing for me and Lusha is solving this issue in an effective way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

International Account Executive
What do you like best?

Lusha integrates with your CRM. Helps you with hundreds of clicks per day. Lusha works efficiently, finds you the email address and the phone number needed. It is simple to use on your Sales Navigator as well. It pops up directly and gives you the right information. Rather than that, it provides you some professional numbers that you can not find with other scrapping tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That has limited credits. While I was using, the sales team has some credits but not each individual, this is a problem because sometimes another salesperson uses a lot and you end up having not enough credits. It could be better to handle credits for individual people but not the entire sales organisation. The pricing is an issue as well. For high prices you're getting not enough credits. But rather than that it is a very efficient tool for scrapping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've used it for the EMEA Market for more than 1 year, and Lusha is definitely the best scrapping tool I've ever used. It helped me to find C-Level Executives information. With its integration with your CRM it is time efficient and more importantly it pops up on your Linkedin and gives you directly the information you need. Overall I would hesitate to give 9/10. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding the right phone number, right email address and save huge time! Integration with your CRM: in my case Salesforce. Helped me to gain an important amount of time while I was using it. Most importantly you are able to find a C-level executives phone number by using Lusha. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The phone numbers are 90% of the time accurate, email addresses as well. I like the fact that you can have different phone numbers for the same contact.

The software is perfect for sales representatives that are trying to reach decision-makers contacts in big enterprise organizations.

Currently based in the EMEA region so thanks to that there's a lot of data for my leads. I believe my colleagues in the U.S can't use it because there is a lot more competition there and there are better tools to use (that do come with a hefty price though). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not a big fan of the Salesforce integration as it often takes too long to be updated. The "list" feature could be better and more user-friendly.

Lusha is very tightly linked to LinkedIn (pun intended)! So if your contact doesn't have a LinkedIn profile, you probably won't be able to find the contact info anywhere. Because of how implemented it is in the EMEA region, I believe having the same efficiency on Xing would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The data is very accurate, so don't overthink it and go for it!

I think the Salesforce integration is great even though it could be faster.

I like the pricing too - it's very affordable for the amount of data (and again, accuracy) you get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows me to find my prospects' contact information very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Executive
What do you like best?

Lusha is an amazing tool that gives very accurate business emails and mobile numbers. I like the light and simple user interface of this tool and I like the chrome extension tool. It is cost-effective and gives detailed information about the particular contacts and the best part is it runs on a LinkedIn profile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails and mobile number provided by Lusha is not correct or from the past company email IDs which is something that I dislike about it but apart from this, it is worth buying this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I completely recommend this amazing too to all the sales guys out there who is working as a cold calling and cold emailing, This tool will definitely help you. Strongly recommend this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lusha is solving the problem that we being as a sales team face while reaching out to the prospect, it helps me to provide the mobile number and business emails of that particular contact so that I am able to reach out to those particular contacts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

The best thing about Lusha is that it can be integrated with other software’s like LinkedIn. In no time, it gathers and analyse the correct information for whichever contact you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lusha is very costly or expensive. Sometimes the phone numbers shown are incorrect as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to all marketing professionals who are specifically looking to contact global professionals/vendors/manufacturers of anything you require, you can contact Lusha :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Whenever I need some or the other contact information from any part of the world, I remember and immediately log in to Lusha to find out the trustworyhy information. Through Lusha, now I am able to get in touch with many suppliers and vendors which ultimately resulted in my productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Generation Associate - Operations
What do you like best?

Best thing is its extension on Linkedin. So when ever in searching for prospect on linkedin i can directly ask Lusha on the same page for contact detail of that person. it give all they have on that person Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All data is not correct, main issue is number either they are wrong number or number from persons previous company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I Would like to recommend this software to others but there are more beneficial software out there so please check your budget need and other options in market before going for Lusha Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting direct contact of prospect either Email or phone. to contact them regarding products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and price. Fairly intuitive and interfaces well with LinkedIn. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Plenty of incorrect information. And when you point out the email and/or phone was incorrect, you do not credit for it, so I have had 10 wrong numbers in a row, and I have lost those credits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Despite there being too many errors in the information, and you don't get credit if the info is wrong, I would say it is still worth it because of the good price Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It will obtain correct cell numbers and personal email addresses a decent portion of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

The actual platform is very user friendly, i like the plugin and interface, the basics are very accessible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

2 major issues:

1) We have found the 80% accuracy claim to be wildly overstated, perhaps if they are including 'work emails' which are easily accessible from a multitude of free tools. We have found in 1000 test searches that the direct phone numbers ( non switchboard) were accurate just under 17% of the time with the vast majority of phone numbers to be disconnected, other individuals or old international numbers. We are mainly targeting individuals in Canada and the US. Teamembers became disillusioned quickly with the inaccuracies of the phone numbers.

2) second issue is quite serious. when using the LinkedIN plugin we have found that Lusha will display potential phone number data when one user is searching, but will display no potential phone numbers when another user is searching. this is a serious issue as it means that we have no idea how many potential clients contacts we have missed thinking there is no target number when there actually is. It has rendered our search strategy almost useless as we now have to check a profile with every one of our user accounts because a number will be displayed for some users, but for others, lusha will claim there is no number. we have discussed this issue with Lusha on several occasions and they cannot find a reason for the issue nor can they fix it, suffice it to say, if you buy 10 licenses and phone numbers for a target client contact do not show up under the linkedin profile, you will have to search for that profile under the further 9 licenses to ensure that there actually isn't a number, as opposed to it just not displaying for the first user license....

We have tried to solve this problem with lusha several times but they just say they will forward to information to tech to look into and then ghost us for weeks until we ask if there has been any development on a solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would demand a free trial for an extended period so that you can conduct a proper assessment of the accuracy in your market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

a few numbers have been correct, but nowhere near enough to justify the price. when we found correct numbers though lusha and confirmed they were correct, in 72% of the time we were also able to find those numbers through simple google searches or on jobboard databases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lusha has a very user-friendly dashboard, and it has a data accuracy of 95%, which is simply a great thing for any lead generator. Furthermore, I like its browser extension the most as it automatically detects the contact info from LinkedIn profiles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The contact lookout credits per month with its free plan are minimal compared to other alternative lead gen tool. This app is unusable without installing an extension on a browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Extracting leads from LinkedIn using its browser extension has become a time-saving and productive thing for our company's lead gen team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In Lusha I like the best thing that we can extract the phone number for any profile and that will be automatically stored on the dashboard and they provide great support. Billing is also managed easily on the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing almost I like everything in Lusha software but for some contacts, it won't show the contact numbers that need to be updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best tool in the market to find the B2B leads on social media websites in an affordable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To find B2B contacts easily on social networks.

To store the collected contacts in one place.

We can manage the team & integrate salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Oracle Recruiter
What do you like best?

As a Recruiter in IT getting hold of the correct decision makers and hiring managers for multiple companies in vital. Lusha for me is a game changer and wish I had this tool 10 years ago. Lusha 60-70% of the time provides you with either the email address or telephone number of people who you are not directly connected to via social media platforms. Using Lusha on Linkedin has improved my sales, and commission just because I am getting through to the right people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If Lusha could access 100% of the contacts on social media platforms it would be perfect, but I know I'm asking for a lot. Apart form that it's very easy to use and serves it purpose well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your job is based around getting through to people who may of first been challenging to do so then Lusha is the way to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Contacting individuals that I would have before found very hard to reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use as a widget when I am on LinkedIn sales navigator or Salesforce can easily see if contact details are available from the badge on the widget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inability to choose which contact number or email you map over to your crm when more than one is available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for folks in Asia pacific doing outbound. I use this in conjunction with zoom and get contact or email details for most contacts I search for Aus, NZ, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and India. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding accurate numbers for APAC contacts as zoominfo isn’t as accurate or rich in information for this region. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Executive-Research
What do you like best?

It is easily integrated with LinkedIn so contact nos and email id can be easily checked and verified. Sometime it provides alternate phone nos also. The sources are verified and usually numbers are correct. It's training and support is more than awesome. Lead management and lead mining becomes easy easy for team. Lusha also updates it's database on regular basis. We are using it annual subscription so we find it quite useful and the pricing becomes relevant in this scenario. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's price is little bit high so it's sometimes it's viticulture to manage for small size organizations. But you can go for it's annual subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it and see the difference. The productivity can be easily improved and time can be easily managed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using it in our marketing and sales teams. For researching C/Director/VP level contacts and finding direct numbers and email of our SAAS based services and enterprise services we are using it on daily basis. Lead nos can be easily be saved. It's extension is very easy to use. So prospecting becomes easy for our sales and research team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr sales lead
What do you like best?

Makes sales easy. Can find anyone direct phone num and mail id with lusha, synchronized with linkedin makes great for sales ppl. Downloading the entire contacts seen as excel makes easy for sales guys to maintain tracks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost is expensive. Though ROI is great, cost expensive for start up companies for especially for other countries user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Cost wise Lusha is expensive, when converting dollars to Indian rupee but ROI is high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting direct number of anyone in any world corner.

If customer don't have linkedin count, lusha makes headache job. Where as kendo or zoom into gives entire relevant people list of particular search Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, IFRS Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services
What do you like best?

We are growing with Lusha because of the powerful source of information which provides you emails, contact numbers and phone numbers of the growing industries so that we can connect with them, which eventually boost our sales as we have the valid information. Through Lusha I am capable of chalking out the best sales plans. One of the best things I like about Lusha is, it updates my sales record automatically and it has saved my time which I used to spend in manual working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes strange application just because of its some old developed features. I am sure that it has made this tool more advanced but Lusha should enhance and upgrade its old features and functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is most efficient tool and gives excellent results. I also have had experience with its customer support team that provides most interesting and professional services. It is good for getting information from the LinkedIn profiles of the customers or any company. But you may try it to get to know about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lusha is the tool that keeps value at my work. It integrates with numerous softwares like, Zoho CRM, mailchimp, Insightly etc and all these integrations have made it user friendly for us and now it is very convenient for me to get started with any of the sales tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best part is the accuracy of the data we get on Lusha. We were simultaneously subscribed to two other tools but what stood out was not just the accuracy of the data, but the fact that data which most other tools didn't have were available in Lusha. The Chrome extension is also a lifesaver with its smooth integration reducing my workload significantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have concerns about the legitimacy of the data, as we venture into territories with stricter data privacy measures. We also come across a lot of DND numbers. I wish there was a way to segregate them so that we don't annoy customers who do not wish to be contacted Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The B2B sales enablement/ lead generation tool out there. It's a must-have for business looking at improving at their sales funnel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were looking at a tool that can provide us with authentic data for our large scale email marketing and cold calling campaigns, enabling a direct channel of communication with C-level executives who are our target audience. As a result, our lead generation activities became much more effective, with our emails having a much lower bounce rate and the open rate also significantly improving while cold calling also became more potent because of the authenticity of the data and employee confidence rose with the knowledge they won't be spending days building a database only to have a 20% accuracy rate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Data Lead
What do you like best?

Integration into our CRM HubSpot

Emails as well as mobile numbers

Getting hold of people through correct switchboard numbers

Getting hold of people through the right country code Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No refund for accidentally waste credits. No refund if you forget to cancel.

Getting hold of people through correct switchboard numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fantastic Tool, highly recommend for any business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting hold of people through correct switchboard numbers

Consultant - Technology Sales (APAC)
What do you like best?

- Number gathering

- Email gathering

- Allows us to reach out to decision makers directly

- Pipeline generation becomes a much easier process

- Plugin's allow me to get all the essential details without navigating away from the page

- Increased effectiveness in saving pipeline prospects through the folder and saving function

- Copy and paste function is also really good so I can log leads into the CRM system

- Linking it to Linkedin was a very smart idea so we can have easy access to key details Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Numbers may not be accurate all the time

- Sifting needs to be done when it comes to putting pure general lines on contacts

- Not all contacts are available on there especially in countries like China and Taiwan

- Email addresses that are white listed are still put on the system.

-Currently, lead conversion on numbers stands at 20% which is not too good for a lead gen system.

- When a contact shifts companies, work emails should be removed

- 40-50% of the contacts I come across are not found on Lusha at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a very convenient lead generation tool that allows you to look through contacts on the system in integration with Linkedin which is a very convenient and effective method of pipeline generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Prospecting and cold calling/emailing have definitely become a lot easier with Lusha

- I've become more effective at lead conversion on cold emails

- Setting up meetings on the telesales front becomes easier with some sort of lead generation mechanism

- Managed to get to get a few meeting arranged from the conversations off these emails.

- Plug in's make it easy to just search a contact on Linkedin and find numbers from there without having to go to a different page.

- My team is now able to reach decision makers fast without having to sift through other platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.