Lumity Benefits Solution Reviews & Product Details

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The system is attractive because it has worked without inconvenience because it has offered the benefits of automating the company from employee data and other areas, personally it is an incredible system allowing improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

For the company it is a modern solution with which we can obtain better business benefits. We feel fully supported as it is a platform that is focused on helping us scale and upgrade profits in a more profitable way. Through its tools, we implement a series of renewal strategies using an operator-independent approach that is fully data-driven. It certainly is a ultimately transparent health plan renewal of potential benefits supported by unprecedented visibility and control over day-to-day negotiations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After establishing the initial configuration there is no going back, the benefits that are established at that moment are very complete and it turns out to be unique for the moment in which the platform is navigated, these aforementioned cannot be modified later, nor for eliminate them or to select other new benefits that you want to integrate. When choosing this software we knew that this would be the case, so we made sure that what we set in the initial configuration is what we actually need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is the best tool even to manage the tasks of the HR department since it provides transparency and responsibility to the business ecosystem, it can also be characterized as a modern benefits experience based on ROI due to its powerful benefits portal for employers that allows direct case management, compliance and billing, digital ID cards in general is an employee concierge style with a simple touch. It enables the company that implements it to offer a better benefits experience, and it even helps to resolve employee claims problems quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We set your tools from a benchmark in our system, thus being able to find out how profits specifically compare to companies similar to us in size, industry, location, and even employee base. For its part, we can also implement this platform either to work with existing workflows or simply provide professional guidance in case of making a change in the benefits ecosystem. It also works perfectly as an extension for the entire HR team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lumity Benefits Solution Overview

What is Lumity Benefits Solution?

Lumity's modern benefits solution combines dedicated service and expertise with powerful data insights and technology to relieve the pain of administering and choosing health plans and benefits for both employers and employees. Lumity Benefits Administration and Enrollment product on G2 Crowd: bit.ly/benefits-tech.

Lumity Benefits Solution Details

Lumity offers a benefits solution that combines dedicated service and expertise with powerful data insights and technology to relieve the pain of administering and choosing health plans and benefits for both employers and employees.

Lumity, Inc
2014
San Mateo, CA
@LumityBenefits
632 Twitter followers

Lumity Benefits Solution Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Lumity Benefits Solution community
Have you used Lumity Benefits Solution before?

Lumity Benefits Solution Reviews

Showing 26 Lumity reviews
Location
Already have Lumity Benefits Solution?
Yoga Instructor
Financial Services
GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company introduced new HSA health insurance plan this year and I have to admit, it was a difficult decision to make at first after having used HMO for many years. It took some time to get all the questions answered and Lumity was always there to help, both during and after enrollment. Today, I called in and spoke with Brandon who answered all my questions thoroughly and offered insightful scenarios that helped me greatly understand benefits. Today's experience was so positive that I felt I was talking to a family member. I have spoken with Lumity employee support twice and I must say that I have nothing but positive things to say - great experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very knowledgeable and caring support staff along with the mobile app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lumity has been top class thus far, nothing to dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lumity is the solution chosen by my company. While I am not trying to solve any specific problem, I have been able been able to get all the information I needed to understand the plan, benefits, and more importantly how to best use the coverages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had a question about my FSA and if it would cover a procedure that I financed in a prior year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up a call, and I love that I was able to speak to a support rep via video and get all my questions answered Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could chat with them directly instead of asking questions through my internal rep Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Have an info call with a rep and see how nice and helpful they are! That’s the best selling point in my book. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I now know how to use my FSA, how to submit a receipt to discovery, and how simple it all can be Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It's that time of year to sign up or renew your health benefits. I had trouble choosing which was best for me because there were so many terms or services that I did not understand. Luckily, I signed up for a benefits consultant which they offered so I can maximize my resources. I met with Roberta and it was amazing. She helped me so much and answered all my questions. She was even willing to send me more information (post meeting) and did not hesitate to give her information if I had any questions. Overall, my experience was outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I think the availability of the support team. They genuinely want to help people and it was a smooth process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have one at the moment. It was a smooth process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lumity Benefits Solution was helping chose the best option for my medical benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lumity is such a great tool for employees. I love how they make it so easy and informative so I can compare the different plans and costs, find benefit details and so much more. Their customer support is also amazing and I love how I can schedule a consultation throughout the year at anytime to talk to someone live and virtually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the benefits site and their customer support the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't had any bad experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lumity helped me understand the different plans and what works best for my family and I. It was so helpful to talk to someone like Suzie live via Google Meets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company was switching insurance providers, and Lumity helped me navigate my new plan. In particular, they helped me check whether particular procedures were covered, and how much it would end up costing me. They were very quick to provide me with the answers I needed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They talk to the insurance company for you and get back to you, so no long waits on the phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the service I received was fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They helped me navigate my insurance plan and clearly explained benefits and costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Member Of Technical Staff
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I need to have understanding of benefits offered by Lumity before I make selection of my Yearly benefits. I had a word with one of the Lumity representative named "christinea". She explained my each and every plan in very detailed manner and help me select the right benefit plan based on my need. Representative have through understanding of each plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Support team is very prompt on queries we have and plan they are offering Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

May be they should incorporate multiple plan selection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selection of Benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am having a baby next year and needed some help with which plan to choose, I set up a 1 on 1 with one of Lumity's agents and she was so helpful and answered all of our questions! 10/10 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The staff is very helpful and answered my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about Lumity as of yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our agent helped us to realize we can use FSA next year for our pregnancy and pick the best insurance plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We had open enrollment and I had a convoluted situation. They offered 1:1 help via a video chat which was very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The UI is clean and simple. The 1:1 video help was also very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee benefits. They have simplified what can normally be a confusing process each year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was just introduced to Lumity and their service is swift and pertinent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lumity helped me pick a health plan and understand the pros and cons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything! They were informative and friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Picking the right health plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Gave my excellent advice and had answers to all my questions on my benefits selections Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use portal and friendly support :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, they are amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Makes the whole process so much easier. The staff really understand healthcare and help with a huge smile! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Signing up for healthcare Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We set up a call to go over the benefits package, it was easy to book an appointment and I got detailed answers to all of my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy appointment booking to have a one on one conversation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was't anything that I disliked during my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I reached out to them to review my company's benefit offerings for 2021, they helped me pick a plan that works best for my needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Having just switched over in coverage the ability to print out your ID cards for health/vision/dental provides a huge relief. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It was so easy to find my identification necessary to make an appointment on the fly without needing to find my hardcopy of my ID. The breakdown of costs is also a huge benefit so I can get an understanding of what costs should be associated with my visit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only thing that would be easier would be direct access to our HSA funds instead of having to sign in through a third-party provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It really is a great system when it comes to understanding what your coverage is and the amounts you can expect to pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of finding a doctor in a new coverage system has given me the confidence to book appointments within my coverage network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director of Sales
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was confused on our new health insurance offering and had an AMAZING experience with Lumity for the following reasons:

1. They came in-house and presented everything

2. Not only responded ASAP to my emails, but they gave helpful, substantive answers

3. When I called, their people will knowledgeable and gave me the answers I needed quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service and ease of use. The whole experience was very smooth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I did not like from the experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Clearly understand my health insurance and leverage it to the max to get the best care I need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helps me manage all my health insurance card, tell me all the insurance available. It also helps me contribute to my HSA, commuter accounting, and many more. It is extremely useful when I start out in my company since it gave me all the information that I need to complete my benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how it allows me to change contribution toward my HSA and how it shows all my insurance information in one page. It also helps me contribute to my HSA, commuter accounting, and many more. It is extremely useful when I start out in my company since it gave me all the information that I need to complete my benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it did not provide me with my commuter account information. I don't like the fact that it is using this word count rating system right now to force me completing this survey. I really have not a lot to say since I had l already say them in the previous comments. Please disable this useless rating system since it is not useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Whoever needs software to manage their insurances should use Lumity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It solves the problem of managing health insurance cards. It also helps me contribute to my HSA, commuter accounting, and many more. It is extremely useful when I start out in my company since it gave me all the information that I need to complete my benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I chose my benefits through Lumity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lumity was straight forward. I was able to easily find answers to any questions I had. The easy to use website made the entire experience pain-free, which for some reason, benefits tend to be stressful for me. I always want to make sure I've selected the right benefits and Lumity provided enough information for me to feel I could do that confidently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I specifically disliked about Lumity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lumity is easy to access and refer back to, which I appreciate. I find myself frequently referring to my information on there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My employer hired Lumity to help with our health benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lumity makes it incredibly easy to sign up for health benefits. They also have incredible customer service when you run into issues with your providers. I contact Lumity to help with support over the providers, because their service is that much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes. Perhaps that you can't change your benefits after you elect them, but that is an issue across the board that is not limited to Lumity and out of Lumity's hands. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to get customer service through Lumity -- they contact my provider and do the work for me. This takes away steps of waiting on hold and dealing with healthcare customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fulfillment Lead
Cosmetics
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They have helped keep my benefits organized and easy to access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how I can access all my health benefits on one site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven’t found anything to dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can access my medical cards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Managing my benefits selections, adjusting my contributions to different accounts, understanding my coverage and getting ID cards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

that you can see everything in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Certain things, like thrivepass benefits, can be viewed and changed in lumity but doesn't have the ability to fully manage. I get confused where I have to go toanage which part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accessibility to my benefits programs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Benefits for work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Super easy to understand- benefits at a big company can be overwhelming, but Lumity made it clear and simple Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I didn't like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

First time off my parents insurance- understanding how it works and finding best solution for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

General benefits manager to handle benefits for a growth business of ~800 employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use dashboard as well as ability to scale with our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, experience is generally the same to other solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General benefit solutions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Simple and Easy to use

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Plan should me more better in cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HealthCare Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of People Ops
Medical Devices
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lumity comes to the table with good tech and industry knowledge, which is expected. What sets them apart? They understand the importance of providing excellent service and support to their clients. They're a support-first organization, that doesn't rely on good technology to mask underlying weaknesses in their industry acumen or their approach to representing their customers' interests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They do a great job driving plan design and renewal. Lumity understands that the carriers need to be challenged on their renewals, and kept honest by bringing plans to market. This is inherent in Lumity's approach, and they represent us very well with carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to complain about, here. If I had to pick a knit? We were with Lumity fairly early, before they invested in maturing their approach to, and leadership within, implementation. We had some hiccups with a green implementation specialist and a lack of processes. I wouldn't expect this moving forward though, given how quickly they learned from challenges, listened to feedback, and incorporated it into their processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The platform was very user friendly and was easy to navigate through and help decided which plan fits everyone's needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That all the answers are right in front of you and if you still need help you can reach out to someone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reminders to sign up for benefits go to all employees even ones who have completed their tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ME
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Lumity connected us with Navia, who was able to implement commuter benefits to our staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We really like the hands off approach we can take by letting Lumity engage directly with Navia and mitigating a middle man (or admin on our end) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike we have is that our staff has to go into Navia separate from Lumity, which confuses them sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommended as Lumity is always looking for the best benefits solutions whether that is upgrading, adding or revamping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.