Loop Communications Reviews & Product Details

What do you like best?

We have really enjoyed the customer service provided at Loop. Their knowledge of their product is great in the moment and if they don't know they will find out the answer! Additionally, they are nice people! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had no downsides yet! The company has been incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At our previous company, our phones did not work at all. Our building is a cement and built in the 50's so signal was hard. Loop phones and services have been flawless! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Loop Communications Overview

What is Loop Communications?

At Loop Communications, our core focus is to provide hosted business phone systems to small businesses and mid-sized companies. We've built an enterprise-class, cloud-based business phone system that works around your needs rather than the limitations of antiquated hardware or constraining policies. Our customers save an average of 40 to 60 percent per month over a traditional landline, as Loop charges just $17 per month for an extension. No matter how many extensions or where they may be, each extension is only $17 per month. You pay the same price regardless of how many calls are made or received, or how many features you use or ignore. The industry average is to lock customers into three-year contracts. At Loop, we believe it’s wrong to stifle your growth or shackle you to bad customer service with a long-term contract. We make your life easy by providing great service so that you never have to worry. We don’t trap you or trick you because we work hard every day to make sure you want to stay. We treat our customers as partners, and it shows. We take the time up front to understand and evaluate a customer’s environment to ensure the most successful implementation. We are dedicated to answering every question, helping with every step of a transition, and considering every detail from the customer’s perspective.

Loop Communications Details

Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.

We've built a new business phone system infrastructure from the ground up that's fast, scalable, reliable and responsive. But we haven’t forgotten the most important lesson of all, which is that success in this business does not come from technology alone. Deep and lasting service — answering every question, helping with every step of a transition, considering every detail from the customer’s perspective — is what makes the difference.

Loop Communications
2009
Charlotte, NC
@LoopPhone
189 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Loop Communications community
Have you used Loop Communications before?

Loop Communications Reviews

Showing 101 Loop Communications reviews
Already have Loop Communications?
Office Manager
Service Desk Manager
What do you like best?

The speed of assistance, and ease with which their technicians assist. I've worked & spoken with the owners of the company. They have been extremely helpful throughout the demo pross and are very knowledgeable about their product. I've also spoken with several technicians, everyone I have spoken with, has resolved the issue very quickly and efficiently. The integration with Connectwise Manage improves the workflow of answering phones and creating tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to manage my own phone queues, I understand the queues are managed by loops for ease of use. With everything I have tested so far this has been my only complaint, therefore to me it is not a deal breaker. The system works exactly as advertised, and for that I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been testing the phone system, using the app on an Android, on my PC using the full application and the ConnectWise Plugin. Everything has worked as advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the issue of replacing an outdated phone system, and the benefits are a more modern, sleek application that works with our business. One of the selling points was the ability to use the app from a cell phone. This is especially important to my technicians who rotate on call after business hours. Whenever they contact a client after hours, the end user no longer has the technician's cell phone number, which is a big plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

They completed all the changes, included handling all the voice recordings. Took hours off the project for me! They have been extremely helpful and flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything so far that has been disappointing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love the fact that (as the operations person responsible for set up and maintenance) I do not have to flounder through learning a new console and dashboard and figure out how to do things when things go wrong. I simply reach out to the experts and they do it for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a number of little after thoughts and they were handled quickly and efficiently. We have only been on the service for one week, so not a lot of feedback to offer. I have found that any ticket I submit, I am getting very prompt replies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer support is just a click away and love that they are so responsive. Using Loop gives us confidence in knowing our phones will work all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, we are very, very happy with Loop's quality and customer support. Nothing at this point - even after three years - has proven to be a problem. We don't really have any issues with Loop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Work with Brian. Expect to be wowed with support and service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zero worries with our phone system, and the price is surely right on! Works each time we need with clear and worry free operation. Anytime we need support, it's a click away. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have just decided to go with Loop. So far, all I've experienced is the customer service which has been very courteous and prompt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since we don't have Loop phones installed yet, I have not experienced any dislikes. However, I'm positive that I won't and if I do I'm sure Loop will make it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely talk with a Loop representative. So far they have answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease about purchasing with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our current phone system is so outdated that we're missing calls. Loop phones should guarantee we never miss another call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner-Manager
What do you like best?

I love how Brian set us up appropriately and quickly. The onboarding process was simple and effective. Their tech support team handles any changes or help we need quicker than any other company I have ever dealt with. Very happy and highly recommend! This allowed us to open up a remote office, and thank goodness we did this before COVID all hit, without their service we could never have gone remote. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not doing it sooner. I honestly have nothing bad to say. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it sooner than later. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

more than 1 office. Going IP has allowed us to accomplish more in our company and serve our clients better. The option to listen back to calls for quality assurance has upped our customer service by allowing us to listen back to items we may have msised when taking notes. it allows us to be more present with our customers and transferring a call across the country is easier than when we were all in the office together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

Loop makes it very easy to get in touch with them. Their employees are very helpful in providing steps to solving problems, and if those steps aren't working they are happy to jump in and work on the problem first hand. They try their best to communicate via email which is GREAT for someone like me who is super busy all day long, but when something can't be solved quickly via email they are quick to jump on a call and try to solve the issue ASAP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Loop thus far. They have been so great to work with! Very efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There have been some employee changes that we have made in the past couple of weeks so we have had to update phones. We have had a lot of employees working from home & they have been super helpful with setting up our phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like the best about using Loop for our telephony work is that we are not doing it. For many years we tried to run our own VoIP offering and a full IT Services practices. We recently decided that we could do one of those things well and it wasn't voice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would suggest is the ability for us to self-service some of our own system for basic changes. Not a deal breaker but would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

By not having to deal with telephony we are able to focus on what we do best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of Support! Also feature set is beneficial and equates our prior system for less cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The web interface could be a bit more sleek, but that's not a deal killer really. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check these guys out! The cost is great and service as well. Very good for us to have made this switch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our techs need to respond quickly to calls and a phone system that works reliably helps us accomplish that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Customer service is critical to us. Loop has been exceptional from walking us through each step to answering questions. They are exceptional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

to be honest we have not found anything to not like about Loop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look for how a company handles a problem, 5 star reviews are great but it won't tell you what happens when things go south. Customer service is critical to any service you depend on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a service for our phones that valued the ease of use as well as supporting the service. Loop checks all those boxes for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Agency Development Manager
What do you like best?

I love how responsive they are to my calls or emails when I need service! But more importantly, I love that my phones are never down! With our previous provider, we were experiencing weekly outages! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about LOOP we dislike. They have always exceeded our expectations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t wait to switch from your current provider to LOOP! I waited for over a year because I was dreading the amount of effort I imagined it would take me to switch but it was so simple and they supported me the entire way! I wish I had made the choice immediately after finding LOOP! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rapid response when support is necessary. It’s rare that we need support, but when we do, their friendly & knowledgeable support team are able to assist me and my staff in very short order. Worth our previous provider, I had to be a part of every support call with one of my staff because there was a massive communication barrier! Loop speaks to my team directly and in terms that we can answer their questions as they seek to better understand our issue or need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have received a fast response to support requests and have been treated with courtesy. Everyone I have spoken with has been helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t found a dislike at this point! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have replaced a obsolete phone system. One big Solve is being able to telework effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The phones are great, attention to detail and service is best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not free, lol seriously its been a great experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best experience I've had with a vendor in a long while. Don't hesitate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are better able to connect with our customers and I'm better able to stay connected inter-office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I had a caller id problem that didn't have an obvious solution. They worked until they found a solution! Now my calls will have the proper identification on caller id! In sales, this is VERY important! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They diagnosed the problem, found a solution and fixed it same day! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love the fact that all our radio stations are connected with one phone system. We can communicate all over the country on a common phone system. Dial an extension and reach someone across the country. It's awesome and convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loop is very easy to use. Once you have log-in credentials, you simply log-in & you are ready to proceed with your day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Often when I am making calls, the caller ID will not be visible. Other times it will be. The inconsistency is not detrimental, but it is something that could be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to remotely log-in to the platform gives me the opportunity to work from home. This is huge! Especially with the pandemic occurring currently. I have renewed confidence in my employer because they have made efforts to use a platform which supports our work-from-home capabilities. This is an advantage when ill, on maternity leave, on vacation, et cetera. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Prompt and courteous staff and problem resolved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any issues that I have had Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great and helpful team for all your phone needs without downtime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Phone access to work at home employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

I love how I can call or email them at any time and get immediate assistance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The phone portal is a little limited in its capacity. It would be helpful if we could add pictures as we have a large office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our previous phone system was awful and loop has truly saved the day and we like that our phones are through the internet instead of through the phone line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Loop is always quick and eager to help with any issue I have needed guidance on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have received follow up communication on a ticket that has already been closed. Not necessarily a bad thing to be so thorough though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Voicemail to email issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quick Customer Service, I waited on hold maybe 30 seconds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are extremely helpful. Fast service and dedicated employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Brian Is the man to talk to for any and everything you need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our VOIP Service has suffered through a few terrible solutions. Our Polycom phones integrated seamlessly with our network! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are always super efficient and helpful when making changes or resolving issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything that I currently dislike about the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for a reliable voip service I would highly recommended Loop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VoIP related issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Loop Communications is effective in getting issues resolved quickly and efficiently. They are very professional as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That certain things require a managers approval. I have been with my company for over a year now and I wanted to update our phone system so that if someone wants to call in and speak to me or Accounting, that my name is in the system to search and they stated they need my managers approval. With our small company, my boss is always busy so I never got it done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A phone was dmaged due to a power surge and they replaced the phone. Also Loop has connected many of our offices through the office phone system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The reps are always available with little to no wait time, and work hard to fix any issues and make changes as we need them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have had no problems with Loop at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They've helped us order set up our new phone system. It is super helpful to have someone to contact to address any problems as they arise! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of communication. I can call in any time of the day even on the weekend and get answers to my questions and support if need be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to run into anything that would be considered a negative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are hands down exactly what they say they are. Customer service driven and they are there for you. The integration of the system is quite easy and any needs are handling quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had to link in my IT director as well to configure the paging system as well as the on hold music. This has been done via email and phone support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Specialist and Individual Tax Preparer
What do you like best?

It is convenient and user friendly. The support team provides immediate service from their end. They are patient, knowledgeable, and friendly. For someone who is not technically savvy, the instructions are well written and concise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I havent found a downside yet but we are a new company. I would think that any disruption in internet service or power could be an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do not have to invest in a fax machine as we have the fax portal which has been amazing. Again-the customer support is second to none. As a small company watching our pennies, the price is right in our target range. We also feel that if we had gone with one of those well knows phone companies, we would be sitting on hold to get help with the small questions we have. The time saved alone is well worth it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They are always available and you get someone on the phone when you call, not an automated service. They troubleshoot over the phone with patience and help educate as they help the problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I had no bad experiences with Loop. There was nothing I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use of our phone systems and connecting all of our home offices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.