Looker Reviews & Product Details

AF
What do you like best?

Looker is very customizable and extremely user friendly. We have users with little to no SQL experience that are able to build dashboards and visualizations on their own. Implementation was also very quick and their customer support has been top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the ability to edit titles on dashboards. You have to re-save the report as a new name and then go and delete the old report in your spaces. Takes a long time for something that should be simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This was by far the best product for the price. I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to see the user behavior impact of new app launches and make changes accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looker Overview

What is Looker?

Looker is reinventing business intelligence for the modern company. Looker works the way the web does: browser-based, its unique modeling language lets any employee leverage the work of your best data analysts. Operating 100% in-database, Looker capitalizes on the newest, fastest analytic databases—to get real results, in real time.

Looker Details
Discussions
Looker Community

Looker supports a discovery-driven culture throughout the organization; its web-based data discovery platform provides the power and finesse required by data analysts while empowering business users throughout the organization to find their own answers.

Looker reinvents the way business intelligence (BI) works by delivering an entirely new kind of data discovery solution that modernizes BI in three important ways. A simplified web-based stack leverages our 100% in-database architecture, so customers can operate on big data and find the last mile of value in the new era of fast analytic databases. An agile development environment enables today’s data rockstars to model the data and create end-user experiences that make sense for each specific business, transforming data on the way out, rather than on the way in. At the same time, a self-service data-discovery experience works the way the web works, empowering business users to drill into and explore very large datasets without ever leaving the browser. As a result, Looker customers enjoy the power of traditional BI at the speed of the web.

Google
@google
22,793,389 Twitter followers
226,485 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.

Looker Videos

Looker Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Looker community
Have you used Looker before?

Looker Reviews

Showing 929 Looker reviews
Already have Looker?
General Mgr.
What do you like best?

user friendly and easy to understand info that is presented to you. I really like the display as well as the way that you can search for related data-sets. That paired with fairly solid real time reporting makes it one of my favorite apps to use all time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

lags occasionally but is overall a very good tool. When inundated with data sets that are too large it does take quite a while to process all of it. Despite closing several other screens it just requires a higher level of processing power or server power on you alls end or something. not absolutely sure but you definitely have an are of opportunity there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to drill into any data that might be in front of you. Looker allows you to click on info to see further details so that you can really grasp and utilize the value of the data in front of you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helps me leverage my business data to help further create in site efficiency. I have utilized it to drive metrics and ultimately run a better business than several peers of mine, considering the volatility of my site. While it does solve the issues with capturing data , i wish there were a way for it to capture much more of the intangible driver metrics. I think it could pair well with some other tools we utilize to collect data to ultimately help the overall company even more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

I really like the LookML language which standardizes the SQL development workflow. I worked with SSRS and generated reports with stored procedures. It was a wild guess as to what type of SQL would be used to generate reports after I inherited the code base. LookML is MUCH easier to work with. You can also follow a git workflow, which I love when making changes to files that could potentially have an impact on a business user. We currently are in the process of shifting our reporting to a data warehouse but Looker makes it easier to live with OLTP system while we make the change. Once data is defined in LookML its easy for business users to self-server their own reports. This is nice as you get to spend more time developing features rather than building reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As stated above, we are in the process of moving to a data warehouse system to report out of. Looker's really shines when hooked up to something like Redshift or BigQuery. With that said, Looker definitely can speed up development time compared to other BI tools. The issues is most of their documentation is oriented to a data warehouse scenario. I have had to scrounge forums and docs to roll my own solutions for reporting while we move to a cloud data warehouse. If Looker can improve their SQL debugging output, that would be a huge win. Trying to debug right now with the outputs will take you time to trace the issue. Last thing is they have had weird bugs affecting the dashboard UI. Sometimes when you edit the tile and save the data it refuses to save the data state and keeps the old value. This sent me down the rabbit hole thinking I had bad data. To date this is still an outstanding bug. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're using a proper data warehouse you should just get Looker and not look back . If you are migrating to OLAP systems, but still have to use OLTP in the interim be aware there will be some elbow grease when developing models and reports. If you are still using OLTP systems to report out of I would recommend really weighing Looker against something else that is better to handled that use case. Hop this helps! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We moved are reporting from using Microsoft SSRS and report builder. I was able to build logic and dashboards super quick and get A/B testing with users, rather than spending gobs of time trouble shooting report builder issues . We had problems with understanding ad hoc sql queries with no documentation, which was affecting how we understood how to add to the code to create a feature or piece of data that a user wanted. With Looker it has been much easier to add / remove information form the data model, without profoundly impacting the rest of the data it was generating. The flexibility of Looker has allowed us to engineer solutions that would have not been possible with our previous solution, like merging to pieces of data together from two separate connections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Easy to build dashboard, save your favourites, check for new content by visiting other colleagues spaces.

We also use it to import data into spreadsheets.

I also like the fact that you can build your own measures and dimension.

I also appreciate the amazing layout of the graph into looker; often I directly use graph from it, past them into ppt. The fact that you can play with the Axis, gives the possibility to enrich the graph, without being forced to ricreate it on Excel.

Once I've also used the support, very useful and kind. At that time the agent was very patient in explaining me how to solve my issue. He sent me all the documentation related.

It definitely improved my day to day job :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Frequently slow and unavailable. Since the last update, when you scroll down to search for measures and dimension, it's difficult to select them as the list disappear. It's something that also other colleagues told me about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very intuitive, so start looking at your colleague dashboard, try to build similar ones.

At the beginning, try to assign yourself easy task, like "find the daily sold items in country xx". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can easily build dashboards to have a quick overview of the company in just few clicks. Scheduling dashboards and look, not only for yourself but also for your team.

In this way we often prevent issues and are able to solve issue spotted in time.

Having the possibility to directly write queries, it also helped me to improve my SQL skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analytics Manager
What do you like best?

With a really strong Looker instance, you are capable of making something like analytics - that is typically difficult to pull together, needing a specific set of skills - much more simple and streamlined for folks who are otherwise would need to rely on an analyst or others across the organization for their information.

Looker's customer support is also A-class. On-top of their super-responsive Client-Success team, they also implement a fantastic customer-support portal directly in the platform. My team and I are often taking to this tool as it's a quick way to gut-check or rubber duck some ideas off a Looker expert. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Looker is reliant on a really in-depth set-up. If you're not willing to invest in the initial build of your Looker instance, you will not find much success in the platform.

Additionally, there are some functions of the visualization creation process that can be seen as difficult to understand at the start. All that to say, you will certainly need to invest some time to become an expert yourself of the tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looker is an incredibly powerful tool in the right hands. I fully suggest spending a lot of time in the up-front learning the different capabilities of the tool and making sure you're getting the most out of the tool (there are many ways to built out your instance, some more straight-forward than others!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looker allows us to scale our organizations analytics at ease. In building out our instance and getting it in front of more people across the organization, we've quickly realized how much more people are actually interested in data than we had thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partnerships Account Manager
What do you like best?

Looker is very user-friendly and makes it easy to create visually appealing dashboards. I use Looker almost every day to provide insights to team members, partners and prospects. It is quite easy to learn how to use, and I recommend that you map out exactly what you're looking to achieve before diving in, in order to get the most out of the tool.

I love how customizable it is, and that I can easily create one dashboard that combines data sets across several departments. The platform meets all of our needs. It is a great tool for internally and externally sharing insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems like the visualization options are a bit limited compared to other tools we have used. I wish there were more options to customize visualizations and control how data is presented within the different visualization options.

Another thing that can be a bit time-consuming is that table calculations are not saved, they have to be re-written if I am conducting a new query or if I remove a table calculation and would like to add it back in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this tool! I briefly used Tableau prior to Looker, and I commonly see that Tableau is the go-to for organizations as a BI tool, but I have always had a better experience using Looker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Looker to understand how our campaigns are performing, it is a great resource for our business development efforts, and I use it to understand the state of supply & demand for our partners' destinations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EEMEA Analyst
What do you like best?

That it has the SQL tab. and it's easily managing. Also, the great thing about looker is that it has explore. with explore you easily get to know to looker. I personally learned looker from explore. I explore too many different looks and in the end, i was the one creating dashboards and looks. Also Creating Dashboard is really helpfull when showing some data to our team. the visualization is awesome. you can do anything. You can play with the data as an artist. The looker is the best way to show data to partner, teammate, the guy who do not know anything about data. you can easily create an art from the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its really slow sometimes and it cant join some tables. Also, it will be better to have the ability when creating look also edit SQL. Also i do not like that there is no create a look button. Also, sometimes looker when joing tables mess up the data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do you looker. Do explore every look. By that way, you will learn faster and on more high quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I want a query for my dashboard I do not write the code on my own. I use looker and then adapt it. It helps me a lot. It saves time that I had to write the code. Saving time is the most expensive benefit I can get from the looker. So thank you, looker team, for that. not only saving time also I have learned some coding things with looker SQL. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Business Intelligence
What do you like best?

I have used other BI tools in the past, and using Looker was like upgrading from a flip phone to a smartphone.

Looker makes it easy to reuse code, so we can create single sources of truth without redefining the core concepts. The user experience is intuitive and easy to navigate for all levels of data fluency, and they can download the same results straight from Looker to excel. We have easily scaled this solution to most departments in our business, and everyone has access to everyone else's (non-private) data. Lastly, the customer support is fantastic. I, and any developer at our company, can get quick responses to troubleshoot issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Looker's visualizations have a long way to go. They have been making improvements, and the marketplace empowers other users to make and download custom visualisations to their own instance. However, there could be better interaction, customisation, and intuitiveness. Also, it seems like Looker is in high demand, so sometimes it can take a while to get feature requests that are valuable for your business accomplished. Looker also struggles with more specialised, and visual, reporting. As an example, we have found the KPI reporting difficult to understand and assess our digital product, and are looking at other tools that are more focused on that problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best software I've used, and worth every penny. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Honestly, a lot. We use Looker as our core product and solve most reporting needs in the business with it. These are often traditional BI use cases (summary stats, KPIs, trends over time). However, we use Looker to solve some more challenging use cases. For example, we have built an internal, multi-source attribution model which our Performance Marketing team uses to make all strategic capital allocation decisions in Looker. Another example is our Finance month-end processes, where our Finance team can upload invoices they get from our manufacturers, and we use Looker to help automate their quality checks and root cause reporting on a monthly basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Developer
What do you like best?

The data modeling layer is so powerful. The programming language used to build the model is very powerful and has lets us build exactly what people want to see. The makes building dashboards and adding filters to them so easy. The unique URLs for explores makes it very easy to collaborate with other people as you just share the link and they can see exactly what you can. Another great feature is the use of git for storing the data model files, meaning you can see all the changes that have been made and by who. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other users find explore daunting, though we have found when users more willing to learn they end up not understand what they were scared off. I have also sometimes found myself also wanting to use scatter plots with both the axis coming from measures as opposed to to dimensions on one and measures on the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use using looker to help rapidly build dashboards and answer questions for managers in fractions of the time it would take to build queries by hand, without even needing knowledge of SQL. This has saved our development teams so much time as the only time they need to be involved is to add new things to the data models. It has also helped managers get access to information they didn't think was possible for them to have allowing them to filter dashboards and reports however they want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Scientist
What do you like best?

If you want data to be accessible and usable, your data platform should be too. Looker was adopted company-wide in no time and has enabled data-driven discussions and insights that are only possible because the platform makes data exploration accessible to all. And because reliable business insights cannot be achieved without quality data, Looker data governance capabilities are foundational for the success of our data-driven culture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much. Looker is a very fast growing product and new features are being added at an impressive rate. And when we need something which isn’t included out-of-the-box, we’re glad the platform is so easily customizable (e.g. visualizations). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A good data platform needs to support your data governance - there is much more to a data platform than data visualization. With this in mind, we found Looker to be the best data platform to ensure quality data is accessible and usable to company-wide users in a secure manner. Looker has become a data platform standard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looker makes meaningful data accessible to all. Our business users use Looker to extract business insights, our medical research team use it to extract value from data collected during our clinical trials and our R&D team even uses Looker to visualize real-time telemetry data from our IoT devices. Importantly, data models are well-governed which enables meaningful data-driven discussions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Data
What do you like best?

LookML modelling layer and direct db access - no extra layers of database processing required and allows analysts the flexibility to create small data models based on the more well defined data in the datawarehouse. This greatly reduces bottlenecks and dependencies on the dwh and engineering teams. Exploring data themselves and giving users permission to create explores in their own model (ie: SEO team in a marketing model) means there is much greater adoption of data. Lastly, the SQL layer allows users to test their SQL props and get their hands dirty with data. Most of the time, users don't realise what is under the hood and their imagination is limited by what they can imagine the data looks like, rather than what they actually have. This is probably the least mentioned but most powerful feature for power users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Visualizations could be more powerful like in Tableau. User management is a nightmare, lots of different overlapping permissions means that its hard to know what someone can or cannot do from an admin perspective. If your organisation is growing, evolving from a simple access model to a more complicated one requires extensive preparation and planning, something expected, but I think Looker is a company that could make this experience more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the modern business intelligence tool, if you have to set up a data model inside the tool, you're one generation behind. Monthly updates and constant new features mean this tool will get the job done. If you need more advanced visualisation, you probably have overcomplicated the question. Simple visualisations are very powerful in Looker, and most humans need problems to be simplified with visualisations, not more complex because of them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing data across the organisation, allowing people to explore their data themselves, Looker embed solving data visualisation for our business partners. Looker is our access point to data for the whole company. If there is a data visualisation question, everyone from engineering to management thinks of Looker to solve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Analytics Lead
What do you like best?

- Several database use cases thought about and available to be implemented by data analysts.

- Great exploring environment for business users, also focused on documentation (e.g. Data Dictionary and Field Descriptions).

- Intuitive Data Visualization options that cover most of the commonly used ones while also enabling JS customization.

- A lot of open-source tools to build on top of, such as SQL validation and linter.

- Complete documentation and relevant discussion forums.

- Fast, polite and easy support with online chat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Learning curve for both developers and business users respectively in LookML language and Exploring. It can take some time for devs to get up and running, especially with best practices that are not enforced or described in documentation or training (only via discussions or internal knowledge in the company).

- Too much freedom in development makes standardization (code, names) as the structure grows a bit difficult.

- A lot of relevant functionality (such as data validation, not only content validation, and LookML linter, which also relate to the topic above) only available via third-party of open-source tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data enablement for the company, both in the data-savvy side and business side. Our company is becoming more data-driven and querying a single data go-to tool, and even though we have a centralized Business Analytics team all insights and analyzes are also conducted by "Power Users" allocated in business areas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group Product Manager
What do you like best?

The flexibility to create dimensions and measures, independently from how complex it is and show them to the team normalised. You can literally commit the metrics defining them for the whole organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The way it still depends on your organisation to create the definitions. Great powers comes with great responsibility, but you do still depends on some hard users to get the BA running on its full power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Study the docs. It's really amazing how much you can learn through there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gathering and putting in one place at least 6 comercial funnels and processes using 4 different CRMs plus some other internal tools.

Hyper growth comes with some caveats. We wanted to grow as fast as we could and, for that, we got some autonomy for different teams creating hyper local solutions that not necessarily had standards between them. Problems like duplicated entries, processes with exaggerated number of steps, different definitions for the same steps were all along the teams. With looker, we managed to get all these datas in one unique data lake and then start creating standards for metrics for everyone.

We really understood many things better after this, including to get the processes better by using one to benchmark the other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordinator of Customer Experience and Lifecycle Operations
What do you like best?

I love how organized the platform is, and how easy it is to build functional, effective looks and dashboards.

Dashboards are easy to create and add to, everything feels very personable and customizable, which is awesome. The capabilities and layout of the platform are great, I always get compliments on how clean, organized, and generally aesthetically-pleasing but still digestible easy to understand the reports and dashboards I create on Looker are.

I also love being able to create reports in different locations, on different privacy settings: I regularly create reports under my personal folder, on a shared folder with another user only visible to us, and in shared folders the entire organization can see. These settings make it easy to manage looks and dashboards, especially when they are still being worked on and therefore, aren't ready to be seen by others yet - or if they contain sensitive information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was slightly easier to merge different report types.

Merge rules aren't always the same across different report types, and I would love to be able to merge reports without having to add unnecessary fields simply to be able to merge them.

Given I don't merge reports too often so it isn't a big issue, but it would probably be the main thing I wish could be improved when it comes to using Looker. Otherwise, everything is awesome and I'm really satisfied with the platform! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looker makes it easy to build comprehensive, insightful data reports and dashboards, and I highly recommend using it for your company or organization if you aren't already.

Definitely utilize Looker University as well as the other materials and resources offered by Looker once you implement the software - I found it to be especially helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm analyzing customer behavior, insights, spending, etc. as well as our shipping and fulfillment issues, mispacked orders, and customer response to new product launches, to name a few things. I solve problems in the intersection of fulfillment and operations and customer experience.

Being able to blend so many reports seamlessly and share these reports and dashboards with the people in my organization has been a great benefit. Also, being able to collaborate with other users on Looker and build reports based on existing reports, via the "Explore from Here" function, are both helpful and things I use on a regular basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

I really enjoy the customization that can take place within LookML. It allows for the creation of new fields of data to be permanent removing the constant need to perform new calculations/formulas that would otherwise take place in something like Excel.

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate both for experienced BI users and newbies alike.

The organization both on the front end and within LookML. It allows for greater transparency across the business and helps to align our values, goals, and data definitions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The error system can be difficult to read or vague at times which makes it harder to quickly resolve issues as the appear. This can become very apparent when trying to analyze the SQL that is generated when creating a new report as it's utilizing all of Lookers SQL that again can be very messy. When this happens I typically have to copy it and paste it in our database, remove any unnecessary parameters in order to get a cleaner and easier to read query. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great BI tool and in my experience is better for doing every day analytics than doing AB Testing analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've been able to create simplified demand models, customer demographics, and production capabilities/outputs.

The easy of automatic reporting of dashboards/looks has saved countless hours that would otherwise be spent generating those reports on a weekly basis.

We've been able to streamline what products/bundles sell the best allowing us to better prepare for promotions and what our production output needs to be in order to keep up with current and future demand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

- Data modeling capability in Looker is very powerful

- Development mode and branch management is useful for testing codes without impacting production

- Exploring from SQL runner result is very convenient for one-time ad hoc analysis

- Custom fields

- Using the shared link can show others what I am looking at with the exact filters and fields. This makes sharing very easy and doesn't require saving the view as a look. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- Visualizations features are limited, and some features are not as flexible as other visualization tools such as Tableau

- When I use derived query to create a view, the lookml doesn't automatically populate all fields from the query. I have to write them up one by one manually.

- After I remove a table calculation if I want to add it back I have to rewrite the formula. I wish there's a way to hide and unhide the table calculation.

- When there's a SQL error, the error message shows the error position but there is no way to find the position in the code. It takes long time to troubleshoot.

- Sometimes referencing field names gets confusing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Looker is a great tool for analytics team that doesn't manage or have direct access to data warehouse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- When there are duplicated rows, using sum distinct in measure can avoid creating a false grand total. This is very convenient.

- Being able to schedule and send csv directly to email is helpful for delivering data to internal users that don't have access to Looker or users that only want to look at data in Excel Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief of Staff
What do you like best?

SQL runner - excellent to be able to run SQL queries in the platform

Automated report delivery options - like being able to schedule a report to go in a daily email

Explores - an easy way to query data for most business users.

LookML - a useful way to add business logic on top of databases that makes it much more easy for users to query Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Visualisation limitations

- for example pivots cannot be sorted in a custom order easily.

- Cannot put more than one label on a datapoint (ie absolute value, % of total)

- Some graph types are not good / possible. Eg marimekkos

- Cannot choose to move labels when they are placed in awkward locations

Mapping functionality - is hard to use. Tableau seems to achieve better results here.

Chart labels - you can only label charts with the same field being displayed. Tableau is more flexible on this front, and would allow you to do a custom calculation to show as a label (eg a % of total)

Loading dashboards - can often be slow, if there are quite a few tiles.

Interface - difficult to customise to use our standard company fonts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works well with a cloud data warehouse eg Snowflake etc

Less good than tableau for loading data sets on the fly from your computer etc Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales reporting

Customer insight

Website traffic analysis

On the fly analysis pulling together different data sets from across our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista
What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I believe that the power interface is better and more didactic, the style does not make me think. With a better interface, it works more smoothly and easily. So, bottom line is that we're very good at it, but I'm sorry to hear that it's a great access to visuals.So, bottom line is that we're very good at it, but I'm sorry to hear that it's a great access to visuals. I believe that the power interface is better and more didactic, the style does not make me think. With a better interface, it works more smoothly and easily. So, bottom line is that we're very good at it, but I'm sorry to hear that it's a great access to visuals.So, bottom line is that we're very good at it, but I'm sorry to hear that it's a great access to visuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is beneficial for the necessary necessities in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly requests. With visualization of all the necessary information, everything is easier and more fluid. The looker is a good alternative and workability that auxiliary works on demand. the ability to accompany the dads at a fast pace.When he comes to be introduced, he cares and likes and accredits him very much to be accredited. When he comes to be introduced, he cares and likes and accredits him very much to be accredited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accompanying demands, cutting, decrementing, important dates and menstruation. It is beneficial for the necessary necessities in daily, weekly, monthly and yearly requests. With visualization of all the necessary information, everything is easier and more fluid.It is be